BY PALMOLIVE #33 in Dish Soap

Palmolive® Ultra Antibacterial dish liquid is approved to kill 99% of bacteria* on dishes, allowing you to wash away more than just baked on grease and giving you peace of mind that your dishes are as clean as can be.

*Salmonella enteria, E. coli 0157:H7 and Staph aureus on dishes in 30 seconds when used as directed.

• Kills 99.9% of E. coli, salmonella and staph on dishes in seconds!*
  • Concentrated dish liquid formula
  • Phosphate free
  • Kosher

*Salmonella enteric, E. coli 0157:H7 and Staph aureus on dishes in 30 seconds when used as directed.

Palmolive® understands it's important to know what goes into the products you and your family use, and why they are in there.

• Does anyone think this smells like bubble gum?1 Answers
  • Would this really clean out a shoe stain?1 Answers
  • Does this dish soap dry out your hands?1 Answers
Bethany U.
Camden, TN
I started using it, because it’s what my mom always used. For a few years, I strayed and tried a different brands, but I keep coming back to the original Palmolive. It does the job, and does it well, smells great, and is fairly gentle on my hands.
Pam S.
Pittsburgh , PA
I love Palmolive dish soap! It smells fantastic and keeps my hands soft and moisturized. It also cleans my pots and pans great! I rarely have to soak my built up food pots and pans!
Courtney C.
Portage, IN
Cuts grease smells good doesn't really make my hands soft but a little squirt goes a long way . Reasonable pricing . It's dish soap it gets the tough stuff off before the dishwasher
celica g.
Great grease fighter and leaves pots and dishes feeling clean. Also leaves hands feeling smooth also removes grease from clothes. Add a dab and let soap sit in and wash normal
Kristen B.
cincinnati
I love this brand, it’s less expensive than Dawn most of the time. And the larger refill size is a life safer! Never without soap! The scent is clean. I’d recommend this!
Diana L.
Murrieta , CA
Affordable, smells good, and gets the job done! I only hand wash my dishes and this works great. I would definitely recommend this! You can get it practically everywhere.
Monica V.
Baltimore, MD
I Palmovlive dish liquid because the next day you sponge don't not smell like wet dog. I dislike dish liquid that have your sponge smell like wet dog the next day.
Melanie C.
Allentown, PA
I love Palmolive. This has been what I majorly use to wash my dishes, it cleans great and suds up so well and the smell is so good! The price of this is also very cheap!
Michelle B.
Philadelphia, PA
While I like this to cut down on grease and give my dishes the attention they need I DO NOT like the scent of this one. It was a good price and that’s why I purchased it but the scent it’s awful.
Sydney M.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Smells so good and really cleans very well. I never feel like I have to scrub and work really hard to get anything off my dishes, this does the trick every time!
Stacey S.
Los Angeles, CA
What other uses do you have for this product other than washing dishes?
Carla J.
Does anyone think this smells like bubble gum?
Sabrina A.
Does this dish soap dry out your hands?
brenda g.
Front Royal, VA
Would this really clean out a shoe stain?
Marionette D.
Dade City, FL
What's the best scent out there?