BY PALMOLIVE

Palmolive® Ultra Antibacterial dish liquid is approved to kill 99% of bacteria* on dishes, allowing you to wash away more than just baked on grease and giving you peace of mind that your dishes are as clean as can be.

*Salmonella enteria, E. coli 0157:H7 and Staph aureus on dishes in 30 seconds when used as directed.

• Kills 99.9% of E. coli, salmonella and staph on dishes in seconds!*
  • Concentrated dish liquid formula
  • Phosphate free
  • Kosher

*Salmonella enteric, E. coli 0157:H7 and Staph aureus on dishes in 30 seconds when used as directed.

Palmolive® understands it's important to know what goes into the products you and your family use, and why they are in there.

• Does anyone think this smells like bubble gum?1 Answers
  • Would this really clean out a shoe stain?1 Answers
  • Does this dish soap dry out your hands?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Carla M.
Fayetteville, GA
I have been using this dish liquid over the past year and I simply love it. The lasting power on dishes is great and it doubles as a hand cleaner when needed to fight bacteria. Give it a try, very affordable and has a great scent. Palmolive brand has been around for many years.
Katelyn W.
Columbus , MS
This is the only dishwashing detergent that I will use. Over the time other companies have put too much water in their detergent therefore not cleaning and getting the grease from the dishes good. When I tried this it lathers up much better and no grease was left behind.
Brandi G.
This dish soap is such a great value. It cleans well and a little goes a long way. It doesn't work as great as Dawn or last as long as Dawn, but because it is much cheaper, it's acceptable and ends up being worth the price. Palmolive has great scents in its line up, but I always just purchase this classic orange version as it's cheaper and works just as well if not better. I recommend trying out this dish soap!
Cookie V.
South Bend, IN
Works great on dishes and helps remove hard to get off food. I like it the best when I have a scorned pot or pan and put a few squirts of Palmolive in there with some hot water and let it sit. I feel like doing that can take off any food or burns the pots have.
Annisa K.
This is the best dish soap! Maybe just because my mom would use it so the smell is familiar, but with a good sponge, it makes dirty dishes easy to clean. A little goes a long way too, so the bottle usually lasts me a long time even though I hand wash all my dishes.
Elana R.
Stewartsville, NJ
Palmolive Ultra Antibacterial Orange Dish Washing Liquid is my go to dish soap.  It is a great price.  Does a great job of cleaning my dishes without leaving any residue.  It is citrus scented, but it is a very mild scent which is great for me.  Also because it is antibacterial it doubles as a great hand wash without being to drying.
Iqra K.
Spring, TX
This dishwashing soap is so great! It cleans the dishes so easily and is not too pricey. It leaves the dishes with a very pleasing orange-y scent which means no smelly plates if used right after. I would definitely buy it again and would recommend it to my friends as well!
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
If you want a concentrated dish soap that will leave your dishes squeaky clean this would be the one. It's great at cutting through grease yet gentle enough not to completely dry out your hands with harsh chemicals. It comes in some great scents as well.
Angela K.
I love this product because it is antibacterial and most dish soaps are not! This is the only antibacterial dish soap I can find in stores. It also only takes a small amount to clean many dishes. It leaves the dishes shiny and every clean looking.
Jordan G.
Raleigh, NC
This dish liquid is perfect in the kitchen! It gets grease and dried on food off so easily and has a nice aroma that leaves your kitchen smelly citrusy fresh for hours after you have done the dishes! It's also super affordable. Highly recommend!
Stacey S.
Los Angeles, CA
What other uses do you have for this product other than washing dishes?
brenda g.
Front Royal, VA
Would this really clean out a shoe stain?
Sabrina A.
Does this dish soap dry out your hands?
Carla J.
Does anyone think this smells like bubble gum?
Marionette D.
Dade City, FL
What's the best scent out there?