BY PALMOLIVE

Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Saugus, MA
I love this brand. It suds up really easily and you do not need a lot of product to get the job done. I purchase mine from my local market basket and the price point is reasonable. The smell is also really nice it's not overwhelming or chemically. I would recommend this product.
Phylicia R.
Phylicia R.
Charlotte, North Carolina
This product is great it gets the job done is usually on sale i would recommend this to others
Cassandra R.
Cassandra R.
Columbus, OH
I am not a fan of this dish washing liquid. I find the formula to be too greasy and feel like I'm rinsing my dishes longer to get rid of the residue. The scent isn't too overbearing, but doesn't provide an enjoyable addition to my dish washing.
Porsha W.
Porsha W.
Super cheap! It removes grease great and it doesn't dry your hands out. I hate paying so much for things we have to have around the house and I hate the high dollar brands with "lotion or aloe" this right here does the job perfect for half the price!!
Jess R.
Jess R.
I prefer the fact this is antibacterial and the size of the bottle is great for the price, this cuts even gross bacon grease without issue and gets the slime off my hands at the same time without me having to wash my hands extra
Veronica H.
Veronica H.
Hot Springs, AR
This dish washing liquid is THE BEST for baby bottles and sippy cups. The antibacterial properties help neutralize odors that can happen with the silicone. If you have small children, you NEED to wash your dishes with this! 👍
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
I use this brand all the time and love the orange scent! It effectively cleans dishes and is gentle on the hands as well. Inexpensive and good amount. I found this at Walmart and sometimes at the local dollar store!
Chris N.
Chris N.
This product does a good job of cleaning your dishes. The orange smell is nice. Antibacterial component to the soap is helpful to make sure that your dishes are clean. I love this and would buy it again.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Lubbock, TX
I love this dish soap. It has a great smell and gets my dishes clean. I also love that it is antibacterial so I use it to wash my hands as well.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Truly cleans dishes, and eases this momma's fear of Bacteria remaining on the surfaces of dishes! Love the scent, as well!