Palmolive Ultra antibacterial hand soap with orange extracts 90 fl oz Squeeze Bottle uploaded by Krista G.

BY PALMOLIVE ULTRA

Cynthia C.
Wilmington, CA
We always have to have the big bottle of this product! I have an OCD thing where I have to wash the dishes before I put them into the dishwasher haha so having a bulk supply of this soap is a must. I like the smell and I like the power it has to cut grease. It really works well in my opinion.
Krista G.
Williamston, SC
Time to re-up on this one! I really like how well it cleans and also can be used in our soap dispenser. It's not drying on hands and leaves us clean. It's very affordable as a little goes a good way. Definitely recommend!!!!