BY PALMOLIVE #63 in Dish Soap

Palmolive® Ultra Antibacterial dish liquid is approved to kill 99% of bacteria* on dishes, allowing you to wash away more than just baked on grease and giving you peace of mind that your dishes are as clean as can be.

*Salmonella enteria, E. coli 0157:H7 and Staph aureus on dishes in 30 seconds when used as directed.

• Kills 99.9% of E. coli, salmonella and staph on dishes in seconds!*
  • Concentrated dish liquid formula
  • Phosphate free
  • Kosher

*Salmonella enteric, E. coli 0157:H7 and Staph aureus on dishes in 30 seconds when used as directed.

Palmolive® understands it's important to know what goes into the products you and your family use, and why they are in there.

• Does anyone think this smells like bubble gum?1 Answers
  • Would this really clean out a shoe stain?1 Answers
  • Does this dish soap dry out your hands?1 Answers
Becky S.
Wilmington, NC
I think each of the varieties of Palmolive liquid dish soaps I have tried have been very efficient at taking care of dirty dishes, left on food and stains and they all smell nice too. The added bonus to this is the claim that it kills 99.9% of bacteria and since I don't have an at home lab to prove it, I am going to trust the scientists and choose this because food bacteria is grosse.
Nora G.
Valhalla, NY
I love using this dish soap . I cleans the toughest grease and stains ! It leaves my dishes looking flawless and it is really gentle and soft on my hands. I do have a dishwasher and use Cascade Complete™ ActionPacs™ Dishwasher Detergent Fresh Scent 90 Ct but when I don’t have a load of off dishes I wash them by hand and use this dish soap . Highly recommend it ! A little goes a long way. Great value and buy!
Maritza C.
Patchogue , NY
Palmolive has been a staple in my household since childhood. I watched my mom use it and I do too. I buy the large container at bjs and I just refill enough of the bottle so my kids think we are running out so they use it sparingly. Or else they will waste it.
Adriana F.
Decatur, GA
My favorite dish soap of all time. It’s great in all aspects! It doesn’t break the bank, a little goes a long well, it’s strong and works well against tough food, and is still soft on the hands! So overall great dish soap that could even be a hand soap.
Tessa C.
Martha, KY
Just bought this yesterday to wash my baby’s bottles and dishes at the motel and I love it so far. A little bit goes a long way. Found at Walmart for 96 cents!! Not bad! I recommend.
Hollie M.
Wetumpka, AL
This dish soap smells so amazing and cleans well too. The fact that it's antibacterial is a bonus. It is always a reliable product and a must have that we buy every time we run out. It's affordable and works wonders as dish and handsoap.
Madison L.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is the only dish soap I use anymore. It always gets the job done just right. I love the smell and it cuts thru grease like nobodies business. It doesn’t dry out my hands or anything annoying that other dish soaps typically do.
Erica S.
Lithia Spgs, GA
I swear by this stuff. This is the only kind I use. It's Antibacterial. The main reason I buy this. It smells pleasant and light. It kills 99.9% bacteria and I add a little bleach to my dishwater. I will purchase again and again and again 😬😂.
Angel V.
Hollister, CA
Love this product because it does not leave your hands dry and it has an amazing smell. I bought this soap at target and it was a great purchase. I recommend this dish soap to everyone! Will definitely be buying again
martha c.
Philadelphia
This is my second favorite dish washing detergent p, normally always use dawn but shop-rite had a great deal of getting three large bottles for less than three bucks. I would definitely buy this dish detergent again.
Stacey S.
Los Angeles, CA
What other uses do you have for this product other than washing dishes?
Carla J.
Does anyone think this smells like bubble gum?
Sabrina A.
Does this dish soap dry out your hands?
brenda g.
Front Royal, VA
Would this really clean out a shoe stain?
Marionette D.
Dade City, FL
What's the best scent out there?