BY PALMOLIVE #34 in Dish Soap

Buy now on Rite Aid
and get 3.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Palmolive® Ultra Antibacterial dish liquid is approved to kill 99% of bacteria* on dishes, allowing you to wash away more than just baked on grease and giving you peace of mind that your dishes are as clean as can be.

*Salmonella enteria, E. coli 0157:H7 and Staph aureus on dishes in 30 seconds when used as directed.

• Kills 99.9% of E. coli, salmonella and staph on dishes in seconds!*
  • Concentrated dish liquid formula
  • Phosphate free
  • Kosher

*Salmonella enteric, E. coli 0157:H7 and Staph aureus on dishes in 30 seconds when used as directed.

Palmolive® understands it's important to know what goes into the products you and your family use, and why they are in there.

• Does anyone think this smells like bubble gum?1 Answers
  • Would this really clean out a shoe stain?1 Answers
  • Does this dish soap dry out your hands?1 Answers
Renee D.
This is a little more pricey than the dishsoap
I normally buy, but I appreciate the antibacterial properties. My husband tends to wash his hands in the kitchen sink a lot, and I like knowing that he has a little more germ protection. It’s effective at removing stuck on food and grime.
Nora G.
Valhalla , NY
I love using this dish soap . I cleans the toughest grease and stains ! It leaves my dishes looking flawless and it is really gentle and soft on my hands. I do have a dishwasher and use Cascade Complete™ ActionPacs™ Dishwasher Detergent Fresh Scent 90 Ct but when I don’t have a load of off dishes I wash them by hand and use this dish soap . Highly recommend it ! A little goes a long way. Great value and buy!
Alexis R.
Craryville, NY
This cleans my dishes really well. Breaks through food and grease. It helps break down burnt on food when I need to soak my pots or pans. I use this in my mop bucket. It helps cut through any oils or grime on the floor and it’s safe for my pets to walkthrough.
Adriana F.
Atlanta, GA
My favorite dish soap of all time. It’s great in all aspects! It doesn’t break the bank, a little goes a long well, it’s strong and works well against tough food, and is still soft on the hands! So overall great dish soap that could even be a hand soap.
Tessa C.
Martha, KY
Just bought this yesterday to wash my baby’s bottles and dishes at the motel and I love it so far. A little bit goes a long way. Found at Walmart for 96 cents!! Not bad! I recommend.
Madison L.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is the only dish soap I use anymore. It always gets the job done just right. I love the smell and it cuts thru grease like nobodies business. It doesn’t dry out my hands or anything annoying that other dish soaps typically do.
Elizabeth Hope K.
Lititz, PA
I have used many different dish soaps, but for whatever reason Palmolive is the only one I have had true success with. Although Dawn performs better under certain circumstances, Palmolive can do the job too for a lesser price. I also appreciate the antibacterial nature of this particular dish soap. I used it for multiple things because of that and I find a lot of relief knowing that things like our chopping board are disinfected after every use.
Ganine M.
el monte
I like to soak the dishes in water with this soap. I trust that it kills bacteria and it isn’t harsh. I also like to use it to wash my hands before cooking. It doesn’t dry my hands out or affect them in any way. Love this product.
Erika S.
Comal
I used this dish soap all the while I was washing and sanitizing my baby bottles. I always pick antibacterial for the kitchen so I know my dishes sink and countertops are getting disinfected. It also gives my sink a fresh smell.
Anna A.
Colleyville, TX
The only dish soap I’ll buy probably ever. Love it. It cleans effectively, smells great, and my favorite - antibacterial. We use it as a 2-in-1 dish soap and hand soap in the kitchen and love how it simplifies everything. Great.
Stacey S.
Los Angeles, CA
What other uses do you have for this product other than washing dishes?
Carla J.
Does anyone think this smells like bubble gum?
Sabrina A.
Does this dish soap dry out your hands?
brenda g.
Front Royal, VA
Would this really clean out a shoe stain?
Marionette D.
Dade City, FL
What's the best scent out there?

back