BY PALMOLIVE

Make dishwashing delightful and treat yourself to an extraordinary fragrance experience as you clean your dishes to a sparkling shine with Palmolive Tropical Tango Dish Soap. This dish soap is specially formulated to be tough on grease while soft on hands.

Megan B.
Racine
This soap smells SO good. My only strife with the product is that it’s drying. I don’t have a dishwasher so it can be annoying but the way it smells makes me keep coming back. It also cuts through grease just as well as other brands.
Christina B.
nashua
This product is one of my favorites. It's very effective. Love the scent. I would definitely buy this product again. Never disappoints. Very affordable. I would highly recommend this product to anyone.
Jas Z.
N Las Vegas, NV
I love this stuff! I buy mine at the dollar tree! So much more affordable than other retailers and you can switch up the scents often. This scent is amazing and smells so good when you're washing the dishes. It doesn't linger on the dishes themselves though so that's good :)
Codie A.
Whiteland, IN
I like this product but it's not my favorite. I like the fact it is very cheap and has a nice fruit scent to it that isn't over powering, but I does take a lot of this dish soap to get the dishes completely clean.
Michelle V.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Palmolive essential clean dish liquid, raspberry coconut it's my favorite scent . It's tough on grease soft on hands I buy this at Dollar Tree for just $1 amazing!
Faith M.
Warfield, KY
For a $1 this is great I tried it on a whim cause I loved the smell cuts grease amazingly but still love my dawn hand renewal but if your on a budget this is a great choice.
Destiny H.
Smells great! Soft on hands. Don't have to use a huge a mount. A little goes a long way. Best part about this product is that you can get it at the Dollar Tree! GREAT value for the money!
Rachel C.
la plume
I love Palmolive but I feel like this one requires a lot of soap to get dishes clean. I was a little disappointed in that but for the price you can't go wrong.
Amber B.
Billings, MT
This is a summery scent and it cleans well. Pros of using this dish soap is it has more scents than its competitors. Does the job great and very inexpensive.
Haley T.
Saint Cloud, MN
I really like this dish soap. Good at getting off grease and not making the dishes feel like any things left behind. The part I like the most is the smell!!