BY PALMOLIVE #16 in Dish Soap

Palmolive Passion Fruit & Plumeria Scent Concentrated Liquid Dish Soap: Extraordinary fragrance experience Phosphate free Kosher see more...

• Does product leave a residue or does it make dishes shiney? 3 Answers
  • Leaves no oily skin? and let me use one oily skin2 Answers
  • Does this cause anyone else's dishes to seem greasy after using i...2 Answers
Veronica B.
Detroit, MI
Such a great product. I love how it cleans the dishes and easy on the hands. It has a nice fruity smell, and has the kitchen smelling amazing even after your done. I would recommend this product
Jess R.
Oakland, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
It's not the worst thing in the world to do dishes anymore when you have a dish soap that smells this good. I find this brand to be cheaper than others and I don't feel like it's as hard getting off my skin after I'm done washing!
Daniela đź’–.
Fort Smith, AR
I love to have a great smelling soap especially when I wash dishes. The hot water mixes with the smell and it is super amazing. The fruity scent eliminates orders from the dishes and helps get them really clean.
Becca H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Good product gets my disses clean and sparkling like this product and think its a nice product and if this isn't enough discription I apologize people are apparently very picky about my reviews
Tacara B.
Saint Paul , MN
This is another product i love because of the scent. Not only does it smell like fresh fruits it leaves your hands moisturized and helps keep grease and food off of your dishes.
Maggie S.
Pickens, SC
This is the most pleasant scent of dish soap I have ever smelled. I will admit it is my least favorite dish soap to use. It leaves your hands feeling sticky and greasy. I would buy again for the scent but I would try to find one that didn’t make me feel greasy.
Kerye H.
I love when my dish soap gets sudsy and stays sudsy. Palmolive does just This with a small amount. Some soaps you have to keep reapplying soap just to finish a load of dishes, not with this brand though! Plus it smells great
Morgan H.
Fort Smith, AR
I like this. It lasts a long time and that is important. The scent is nice and not too overpowering. I'd love to buy it again. But my stores here don't seem to carry it. It cleans effectively and doesn't dry me out.
Lauren F.
Columbus, OH
brittney p.
Santa rosa, CA
Palmolive is hands down the best dish soap currently on the market. Long time ago I used to buy the cheap store brands but they are so watered down, they never lasted more than a week
Patty J.
Horton, AL
Does product leave a residue or does it make dishes shiney?
Taylor D.
Big stone gap, Va
Does this cause anyone else's dishes to seem greasy after using it ?
Morgan H.
Eagle Bridge , NY
Is the scent of this product too overbearing or is it nice while doing dishes?
LEAR24750 Thayneirit C.
Leaves no oily skin? and let me use one oily skin