BY PALMOLIVE #25 in Dish Soap

Palmolive Passion Fruit & Plumeria Scent Concentrated Liquid Dish Soap: Extraordinary fragrance experience Phosphate free Kosher see more...

• Does product leave a residue or does it make dishes shiney? 3 Answers
  • Leaves no oily skin? and let me use one oily skin2 Answers
  • Does this cause anyone else's dishes to seem greasy after using it ? 2 Answers
Danielle Y.
Danielle Y.
Champaign, IL
Sensitive hands???

My family and I (sister, grandmother, and myself) have very sensitive skin. Can't use certain soaps, detergent,lotions, etc.

When I do dishes I seem to have problems with a itchy feeling in my hands when I wash with certain soaps as a kid and I would get really bad chemical burns almost instantly from using other dish soap, so I couldn't to chores in the kitchen ( I was young, no car or job, not like I can go buy different stuff). And my mom would talk to my grandma about my problem, well she told her to buy this product, and that she uses it all the time...
Needless to say, I'm on my own and living in my own house and this is the product I've been using ever since!
Jamie Rose S.
Jamie Rose S.
Palmolive dishsoap brand is one of the very few traditional dishsoap products that I can't use without the worry of breaking my skin out in hives. I really enjoy the formula of this because it's thick and creamy, which is good for my dry skin, plus it really gets the dishes squeaky clean! Another added bonus, is the amazing scent of this soap, it smells like a sweet smoothie! I highly recommend Palmolive brand dishsoap, particular this option because the formula high quality as it is gentle, but effective on getting the job done and it's affordable!
Yashashvi M.
Yashashvi M.
New Castle, DE
My mom gets this one all the time. My family and I love the scent of this. This stuff is great. Great for washing dishes and handes. I am a person who loves doing dishes but after we started using it doing dishes has become fun for me. This soap bubbles so much I can't even tell. I think this product gives us everything we ask for this price. We usually buy them in packs from shoprite. The good part about it is a little goes on a long way. I do recommend this product to my friends.
Gea M.
Gea M.
New Britain, CT
This stuff smells like you should be washing clothes not dishes or your hands and body for that matter! It smells so awesome which is a nice twist to the same ole scents. Sort of aromatherapy while doing your dishes. Great product too, lathers good, rinses good and you only need a little. And of course it leaves your hands super soft. Only gave 4 stars because i do have a favorite above this brand that works a tad better. But i still recommend this...
Liz H.
Liz H.
Medley, FL
Palmolive Company is a multinational company present in 222 countries and territorial demarcations dedicated to the manufacture , distribution and sale of oral hygiene products , personal hygiene and household cleaning
Every day millions of people trust Palmolive to care for themselves and those they love. In my opinion leaves utencilios besides clean with a delicious aroma , very good product , excellent quality , it seems very useful day to day .
Kristal C.
Kristal C.
Canoga park , CA
Washing dishes is one of my main chores and honestly, I used to hate it until my parents changed the dishwashing soap. Usually I don't like wearing gloves, so I use my bare hands and event since we start using the Palmolive passion fruit, I've been looking forward to washing the dishes now. Not only it smells lovely, but it also keeps your hands soft & moisturized after .. Unlike the other brands. This is a must try if you guys still haven't!
Lisa E.
Lisa E.
Mcminnville, OR
Palmolive Passion Fruit & Plumeria Scent Concentrated Liquid Dish Soap is my favorite liquid dish soap. With a family with soap allergies this is one that everyone can use without breaking out or itching. It also leaves the sink area smelling fresh and flowery all day. Cleans light dish washing from beginning to end without losing its effectiveness in water. Leaves hands soft, not harsh and drying.
Jasmine P.
Jasmine P.
This is my favorite dish soap to use for some reason the scents and the appearance appeals to me. Mostly all of the soaps have amazing scents. I usually get this particular line from Target or Walmart, I am sure there are plenty of locations to get this from. Does the trick and a little goes a long way. May leave your hands feeling dry but personally I prefer to wash my dishes while wearing gloves
Neha G.
Neha G.
San Francisco
I love the Palmolive dish soaps. The only reason I gave this 4 stars is because I love the current HEB one I'm using which has a really great orange ginger scent. But other than that, this one is also my absolute favorite. If you would wish for your dishes to smell yummy, this would be it! In fact one I do all my dishes, my kitchen smells
So clean and smells like this fragrance .
Kylee G.
Kylee G.
Love this stuff! I don't spend what feels like forever scrubbing dishes when I use this. It cleans very well. The price is right. The only con is like most dish soaps it makes your hands dry,but for the price and amazing job it does I can get over it and just put lotion on after. It smells so good. You get a nice fruity floral scent but not super overpowering. Highly recommend
Patty J.
Patty J.
Horton, AL
Does product leave a residue or does it make dishes shiney?
LEAR24750 Thayneirit C.
LEAR24750 Thayneirit C.
Leaves no oily skin? and let me use one oily skin
Taylor D.
Taylor D.
Big stone gap, Va
Does this cause anyone else's dishes to seem greasy after using it ?
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Eagle Bridge , NY
Is the scent of this product too overbearing or is it nice while doing dishes?