BY PALMOLIVE #50 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.

Reviews (2019)
Sara B.
Orlando, FL
I always us Palmolive for my dish washing needs it works great even with stuck on food you put it on and let it soak for about 10 minutes go back and everything comes off.
It’s very thick and not runny which is good so you don’t use to much when pouring it onto sponge or dish rag.
It smells amazing and it’s a good price about $2.99 for a big bottle.
Bridget W.
I have used Palmolive and I am not a fan my hands dry out from using this product and the suds don't last I feel like my dishes don't get clean I keep using more product to get them clean compared to Dawn. I would not recommend this to others it has been around a long time you would think that they would have a better product. Sorry
Katelyn J.
Prairieville, LA
Honestly that’s what my mom always used so that’s what I use. It’s not harsh on my skin when I wash dishes , it doesn’t leave that nasty taste in any of the cups or on the other dishes. It’s perfect for any glassware you have plus it’s super affordable. So yes I recommend Palmolive® Ultra Strength™ and give it 5 stars.
Kelsey F.
Albuquerque, NM
I’m actually really happy with this dish soap. It smells great and does its job. If only I could stop by husband from almost using the whole bottle we’d be in business. Wish it was a little less chemical but overall extremely happy.
Amber K.
Westmont, IL
This stuff works really well. I also find that it is pretty gentile on my hands. I have sensitive skin, and a lot of washing liquids dry me out or break me out pretty easy. This one doesn’t do that to me.
Ashley C.
I have used this soap ever since I can remember. I love the smell. The soap is gentle on sensitive skin which is a plus. The soap is reasonably priced. I use this soap on dishes, my counters and also in my kitchen sink. It really does clean whatever I am washing.
Judy D.
Essex, MD
I am not certain the reason but I do know that I hate the way most scented dish soaps smell and that is not the case with this one! Everytime I try to switch it up and get a different one I go back and get this one!
briana A.
La Puente, CA
My mom has always used this soap to wash dishes and stuff like that ! It has a very nice scent and it's very affordable! It's comes in different sizes and lasts a very long time would buy again
Alma S.
Brandon , FL
ESTE PRODUCTO YO LO UTILIZO PARA LAVAR MIS TRASTES Y SI NO TIENES EN ESE MOMENTO DETERGENTE PARA TU ROPA CON UN POCO DE ESTE PRODUCTO TIENES TU ROPA LIMPIA. EL ALIADO CONTRA LA GRASA.
Katie H.
Ephrata, PA
He scent is kind of boring but it doesn’t make your hands super dry after each use, which is such a plus!! Gets the job done too with getting rid of anything on your dishes.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?