BY PALMOLIVE #17 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.

Reviews (2005)
Kassandra G.
It lasts a long time. Was able to do the dishes plenty of times. It doesn't really leave a smell on dishes if that's what you're hoping for by choosing one that has a nice smell. It does however fulfill its purpose and leave the dishes smelling clean. And leaving them clean in general.
Leslie R.
Tracy, CA
Definitely recommend Palmolive it’s a great soap for dishes and I have been using this for years and has never let me down. A little goes a long way witch is great if you are on a budget and was a lot of dishes for a big family. You can also find small ones at the dollar store
Maria R.
Muncie, IN
The epitome of “tough on stains soft on hands”. Tried this product out because of a rebate and was impressed that you only needed a little of it to wash oil-heavy pots and pans, it definitely takes out the grease. I don’t mind buying this product again.
Rawabi E.
Gainesville, FL
This dish soap is really nice, but I have to water it down because of how thick it is. If not, it would stick on my hands and dishes for the longest and would be hard to get off. It gets the job done well so I would recommend to others.
Kelsey F.
Albuquerque, NM
I’m actually really happy with this dish soap. It smells great and does its job. If only I could stop by husband from almost using the whole bottle we’d be in business. Wish it was a little less chemical but overall extremely happy.
Rebecca R.
Damascus, VA
I've used Dawn dish detergent my whole life. After having my first child, I became allergic to it. So we purchased this brand, and I'm so happy we did! Palmolive gets my dishes so much cleaner that dawn ever did. I will always use Palmolive!
Carrie T.
Clemson, SC
Palmolive was the dish soap my parents used when i was growing up, so naturally it's the one I went with once I moved out. I've tried other brands and they always leave me with super dry and cracked hands, but palmolive doesn't.
Zeyda G.
Oakland, CA
I grew up with this dish soap. It was always my mom’s go to and this is something that I use sometimes. It does the trick and gets. The dishes clean. Great suds and scent. I recommend as a staple in the home.
Jacquelyn D.
This product works fairly well. When my go-to brand is out I usually go for this one. It is consistent and works well. The price is not bad. The packaging could use some work though, not very eyecatching.
Judy D.
Baltimore
I am not certain the reason but I do know that I hate the way most scented dish soaps smell and that is not the case with this one! Everytime I try to switch it up and get a different one I go back and get this one!
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?