BY PALMOLIVE #21 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.

Reviews (2005)
Kristina R.
This soap dries out my hands so bad.
I used it about a year and a half ago and my hands got so dry they were cracking and bleeding. I assumed it was because we lived in a new place and the climate was different and attributed that to my drier skin.
I ran out of palm olive and ended up going to a different brand for about a year and my hands instantly got better. Flash forward to now (went back to palm olive) and my hands are cracked and one even split it was so dry! (Yes, I use a ton of lotion on my hands and even used neosporin when I was noticing it was getting really dry but nothing worked).
So about a month ago was when I finally figured out it was Palm Olive making my hands crack and not the weather!
Unfortunately I bought a huge size from Costco so I'm going to have to find use for it somehow. I've been using dish gloves but they make washing dishes slower.
Would not recommend this soap to anyone!

Vibingwith K.
Prairieville, LA
Honestly that’s what my mom always used so that’s what I use. It’s not harsh on my skin when I wash dishes , it doesn’t leave that nasty taste in any of the cups or on the other dishes. It’s perfect for any glassware you have plus it’s super affordable. So yes I recommend Palmolive® Ultra Strength™ and give it 5 stars.
Kassandra G.
It lasts a long time. Was able to do the dishes plenty of times. It doesn't really leave a smell on dishes if that's what you're hoping for by choosing one that has a nice smell. It does however fulfill its purpose and leave the dishes smelling clean. And leaving them clean in general.
Maria R.
Muncie , IN
The epitome of “tough on stains soft on hands”. Tried this product out because of a rebate and was impressed that you only needed a little of it to wash oil-heavy pots and pans, it definitely takes out the grease. I don’t mind buying this product again.
Kelsey F.
Albuquerque, NM
I’m actually really happy with this dish soap. It smells great and does its job. If only I could stop by husband from almost using the whole bottle we’d be in business. Wish it was a little less chemical but overall extremely happy.
Carrie T.
Clemson, SC
Palmolive was the dish soap my parents used when i was growing up, so naturally it's the one I went with once I moved out. I've tried other brands and they always leave me with super dry and cracked hands, but palmolive doesn't.
Judy D.
Baltimore
I am not certain the reason but I do know that I hate the way most scented dish soaps smell and that is not the case with this one! Everytime I try to switch it up and get a different one I go back and get this one!
briana A.
La Puente
My mom has always used this soap to wash dishes and stuff like that ! It has a very nice scent and it's very affordable! It's comes in different sizes and lasts a very long time would buy again
Alma S.
Brandon , FL
ESTE PRODUCTO YO LO UTILIZO PARA LAVAR MIS TRASTES Y SI NO TIENES EN ESE MOMENTO DETERGENTE PARA TU ROPA CON UN POCO DE ESTE PRODUCTO TIENES TU ROPA LIMPIA. EL ALIADO CONTRA LA GRASA.
Leslie R.
Tracy, CA
Definitely recommend Palmolive it’s a great soap for dishes and I have been using this for years and has never let me down. A little goes a long way witch is great if you are on a budget and was a lot of dishes for a big family. You can also find small ones at the dollar store
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?