Palmolive Mild Formula Baby Bottle, Toy & Dish Concentrated Dish Liquid uploaded by erica l.

BY PALMOLIVE

Ultra Palmolive® Baby Bottle, Toy & Dish Wash.
Concentrated dish liquid.
Mild formula, gentle clean.

• "And it smells great too. " in 1 review
  • "I use it to wash their bottles, sippy cups, pacifiers, and even their teethers and to us because I don't trust anything else besides this soap to wash them with." in 1 review
Ashley G.
Sylacauga, AL
It's hard to find a product when it comes to cleaning something like a bottle or toy because it will end up in the little munchkins mouth but this is amazing. It is so gentle in skin and definitely cleans very well
Valerie Ann O.
Dallas, TX
I use this on my baby nephews bottles and sippy cups. I love that it doesn't make me hands get all dry or leave them feeling rough afterwards. It's affordable.
Alisha M.
Not a fan, I prefer the soap from Honest company. Has a better scent and works better.
Manda L.
Niles, MI
This dish soap IS AMAZING, AND MUCH NEEDED. I THINK this is necessary to wash baby bottles, their dishes, and toys in something that is less harsh. This product is definitely affordable and worth every penny, when it comes to keeping baby safe. I definitely recommend this product!
Rosa-Mary R.
Cypress, TX
Decorator Expert Level 2
Very good for dish washing. It leaves the plates very nice and clean. Very affordable
Mikala T.
Anniston, AL
Pamolive is the best dish soap by far it cleans well and leaves dishes shiny and new like this brand is for baby bottles and I really like it
gabriela D.
I love you Cindy so for my babies bottles because he lives them really clean and he doesn't really smell bad plus it's really inexpensive
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
Decorator Expert Level 2
I used this for all my children stuff when they was babies like bottles and stuff I fed them with and it works and I love it.
Jackeline P.
Esto es magnífico!! Lo recomendó y es algo muy bueno y ayuda a desinfecta sus pachas.
Racheal S.
Columbus, OH
Truly impressed with this products a little go to the long way are use it as a dish soap very effective also powerful on cutting grease just love... smells awesome...
Alyssa B.
Derby, KS
Ah! I didn't even know this existed! I've never seen it before! is it available on amazon or walmart?
Iva P.
Toronto, Ontario
What scents are available?
Ewelina J.
Is this available in Canada ? And of so where?
Marie S.
Where can I find this product? I have never saw it at any store I shop at.
Ericka W.
What's the difference between this and regular dish soap ?