Palmolive Mild Formula Baby Bottle, Toy & Dish Concentrated Dish Liquid uploaded by erica l.

BY PALMOLIVE #53 in Starch

Ultra Palmolive® Baby Bottle, Toy & Dish Wash.
Concentrated dish liquid.
Mild formula, gentle clean. see more...

• Ah! I didn't even know this existed! I've never seen it before! is ...24 Answers
  • I've never seen this before ? Where can I get it ...Be the first to answer!
  • I have never seen this item but I would so but it! Where can I buy it 3 Answers
  • "And it smells great too. " in 1 review
  • "I use it to wash their bottles, sippy cups, pacifiers, and even their teethers and to us because I don't trust anything else besides this soap to wash them with." in 1 review
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Yacolt, WA
Its good for cleaning baby bottles. the problem with washing liquid in general is that it takes a lot to get rid of the baby formula protein that sticks to the wall of the bottles. If you are worried about those kind of stuff, this is the liquid to get. Just soak bottles in water diluted with this liquid and then after 5 minutes just clean it with a brush and rinse. You need about spoonful of liquid to wash 6 x 6oz bottles.
Monique B.
Monique B.
I love this detergent! I initially purchased this when I was pregnant with our son. It smelled really nice but not too strong plus the bottle label was really cute. I'd use this with a bottle brush to clean his bottles once he came home from the hospital and it really worked wonders. It cleaned the bottles and nipples really good and didn't leave behind any milk. I even used to on his toys. I'd recommend this to any mom.
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.
Rochester, WA
I used this with my youngest daughters everything from binkies to bottles to teethers to toys you name it i washed it with this a few times a week v bottles and binkies much more frequent i honestly don't think its necessary to have a special separate soap for those purposes but it was neat and said baby so i just had to get it
Deianera A.
Deianera A.
Waldorf, MD
Besides a homemade detergent, this is the absolute BEST for washing baby stuff. I use it on my nephews toys and it gets them squeaky clean and smelling really good. The scent isn't irritating and after a simple rinse in water its safe to play with again.
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I think Palmolive is a great brand and really good on the skin so I would believe that it would be great for any baby use also, and I have sensitive skin and I can put it on my hands and do dishes and it won't mess with my hands or make them crack
Nina L.
Nina L.
El Paso, TX
I used to use this soap to give my husky (when he was a little pup) baths! The vet recommend it because it was so gentle and smelled good without the scent being too strong. So I don't know how well it washes dishes but it's great for puppies lol
Judy T.
Judy T.
Marrero, LA
I love that Palmolive make dish liquid for baby..I bought it when I first had my baby to was bottles and I love how it makes the feel after its clean..I ran out and been looking everywhere to get more of it but can't seem to find any..
Kellie W.
Kellie W.
Pearl, MS
Awesome sauce!! I use this for teething rings, cups, bottles, nipples, spoons, bowls you name it! It is very hard to find though. I can only find in Toys r us. I would highly recommend to purchase. The cost is also affordable.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Jefferson, GA
This is the perfect product for new mommies. It is also great for when your kids are sick to help keep the germs to a minimum. Also good for cleaning baby bottles and removing the residue left behind from old milk.
Karen R.
Karen R.
Burleson, TX
I have used several other brands, specifically advertising for bottle cleaning. This one is the best because it feels the most clean at the end, smells great, and doesn't take as long to rinse off all the soap.
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Derby, KS
Ah! I didn't even know this existed! I've never seen it before! is it available on amazon or walmart?
Iva P.
Iva P.
Toronto, Ontario
What scents are available?
Ewelina J.
Ewelina J.
Calgary, , Alberta
Is this available in Canada ? And of so where?
Marie S.
Marie S.
Where can I find this product? I have never saw it at any store I shop at.
Ericka W.
Ericka W.
What's the difference between this and regular dish soap ?