Palmolive Mild Formula Baby Bottle, Toy & Dish Concentrated Dish Liquid uploaded by erica l.

BY PALMOLIVE

Ultra Palmolive® Baby Bottle, Toy & Dish Wash.
Concentrated dish liquid.
Mild formula, gentle clean.

• "And it smells great too. " in 1 review
  • "I use it to wash their bottles, sippy cups, pacifiers, and even their teethers and to us because I don't trust anything else besides this soap to wash them with." in 1 review
Monique B.
I love this detergent! I initially purchased this when I was pregnant with our son. It smelled really nice but not too strong plus the bottle label was really cute. I'd use this with a bottle brush to clean his bottles once he came home from the hospital and it really worked wonders. It cleaned the bottles and nipples really good and didn't leave behind any milk. I even used to on his toys. I'd recommend this to any mom.
Jessie L.
I wasn't like wow super amazed by it because it worked like any other detergent. Although I did love the smell and the fact that it got rid of the milk smell from the bottles. Not every dish soap can do that. I used dawn before this one and I gotta say they are about the same quality and prize. Although I prefer to purchase this one because it is specifically for babies and I do not like mixing my stuff with my babies.
Tatiana G.
augusta, ga
When my two youngest babies were born I didn't really trust what was in the regular dish detergents because of the different dove commercials comparing body washes to dish soap I quickly realized I didn't want my children to drink a remaining dish soap left in there bottles because I don't know I'm just very particular and figured that I mind as well use something that is for there bottles specifically I seen this and grabbed it I can now feed my babies at ease
Manda L.
Niles, MI
This dish soap IS AMAZING, AND MUCH NEEDED. I THINK this is necessary to wash baby bottles, their dishes, and toys in something that is less harsh. This product is definitely affordable and worth every penny, when it comes to keeping baby safe. I definitely recommend this product!
Bella D.
Mocksville, NC
The best dish soap in the world! Takes just a little, long lasting suds even with greasy pans. Doesn't dry my hands or destroy my nails. So many flavors. I always stock pile these when on sale.
Sarah R.
Yacolt, WA
Its good for cleaning baby bottles. the problem with washing liquid in general is that it takes a lot to get rid of the baby formula protein that sticks to the wall of the bottles. If you are worried about those kind of stuff, this is the liquid to get. Just soak bottles in water diluted with this liquid and then after 5 minutes just clean it with a brush and rinse. You need about spoonful of liquid to wash 6 x 6oz bottles.
Cassandra S.
rochester, WA
I used this with my youngest daughters everything from binkies to bottles to teethers to toys you name it i washed it with this a few times a week v bottles and binkies much more frequent i honestly don't think its necessary to have a special separate soap for those purposes but it was neat and said baby so i just had to get it
Alissa M.
Grove city, OH
The BEST dish soap out there to use on baby and toddler dishes, I used it with both my daughters and still do.
Washes everything amazingly.
And feel good using it knowing the product is safe for me to use on their stuff.
Very affordable to.
michelle b.
Avoca, PA
I remember when I first found this product. At first I wasnt sure if I should try it but I'm really happy that I did. I use it on a lot of baby things such as my sons toys, sippy cups, all of his dishes. And sometimes on stains on my sons clothes. And it smells so good too!!
Deianera A.
Besides a homemade detergent, this is the absolute BEST for washing baby stuff. I use it on my nephews toys and it gets them squeaky clean and smelling really good. The scent isn't irritating and after a simple rinse in water its safe to play with again.
Alyssa B.
Derby, KS
Ah! I didn't even know this existed! I've never seen it before! is it available on amazon or walmart?
Iva P.
Toronto, Ontario
What scents are available?
Ewelina J.
Is this available in Canada ? And of so where?
Marie S.
Eastpointe, MI
Where can I find this product? I have never saw it at any store I shop at.
Ericka W.
What's the difference between this and regular dish soap ?