Palmolive Mild Formula Baby Bottle, Toy & Dish Concentrated Dish Liquid uploaded by erica l.

BY PALMOLIVE

Ultra Palmolive® Baby Bottle, Toy & Dish Wash.
Concentrated dish liquid.
Mild formula, gentle clean. see more...

• Ah! I didn't even know this existed! I've never seen it before! i...24 Answers
  • I've never seen this before ? Where can I get it ...Be the first to answer!
  • I have never seen this item but I would so but it! Where can I bu...3 Answers
  • "And it smells great too. " in 1 review
  • "I use it to wash their bottles, sippy cups, pacifiers, and even their teethers and to us because I don't trust anything else besides this soap to wash them with." in 1 review
Monique B.
Monique B.
I love this detergent! I initially purchased this when I was pregnant with our son. It smelled really nice but not too strong plus the bottle label was really cute. I'd use this with a bottle brush to clean his bottles once he came home from the hospital and it really worked wonders. It cleaned the bottles and nipples really good and didn't leave behind any milk. I even used to on his toys. I'd recommend this to any mom.
Nina L.
Nina L.
El Paso, TX
I used to use this soap to give my husky (when he was a little pup) baths! The vet recommend it because it was so gentle and smelled good without the scent being too strong. So I don't know how well it washes dishes but it's great for puppies lol
Judy T.
Judy T.
Marrero, LA
I love that Palmolive make dish liquid for baby..I bought it when I first had my baby to was bottles and I love how it makes the feel after its clean..I ran out and been looking everywhere to get more of it but can't seem to find any..
Kellie W.
Kellie W.
Pearl, MS
Awesome sauce!! I use this for teething rings, cups, bottles, nipples, spoons, bowls you name it! It is very hard to find though. I can only find in Toys r us. I would highly recommend to purchase. The cost is also affordable.
Kareemah J.
Kareemah J.
Stone Mountain, GA
This has less chemicals than regular detergent, causing new Borns and youths to prevent getting a allergic reaction.
Allison K.
Allison K.
Cayuga, IN
This is what I use for my daughter's bottles, toys, anything she is eating out of! It does such a wonderful job!
Eva H.
Eva H.
Eglin Afb, FL
Used this to wash my kids bottles and toys. Highly recommend. Best way to wash the toys with out using bleach
christina b.
christina b.
I've used this product with all three of my children to wash their bottles, cups, and toys! Great product
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Flushing, MI
This is the best brand I get chapped hands and it doesn't burn them or make them worse love this
Latasha P.
Latasha P.
Opelika, AL
Decorator Expert
This will be cool I never seen this in the store before I sure will find and try this out
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Derby, KS
Ah! I didn't even know this existed! I've never seen it before! is it available on amazon or walmart?
Iva P.
Iva P.
Toronto, Ontario
What scents are available?
Marie S.
Marie S.
Where can I find this product? I have never saw it at any store I shop at.
Ewelina J.
Ewelina J.
Is this available in Canada ? And of so where?
Ericka W.
Ericka W.
What's the difference between this and regular dish soap ?