BY PALMOLIVE #7 in Dishwashing Detergent

Palmolive Ultra® Aroma Sensations® Fresh Green Apple Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Fresh green apple.
Concentrated dish liquid.
38 fl oz (1.18 qt) 1.12L.

Reviews (1946)
Shannon H.
Salinas , CA
I love Palmolive to wash all my dishes with. It’s true it takes off any grease from your dishes. The green apple scent is amazing too! The only issue I always have with Palmolive dish soaps, is the dispenser top. Anyone who goes to pour some on your sponge knows it always pours out too fast! I’ve tried everything and it just comes out too quickly, causing the soap to waste and my money as well!
Holly H.
Cushing
I have used Palmolive for many years. Just like my Mother, and her Mother as well. It is a great anti bacteria degreaser dish detergent that cuts through caked on foods and grease stuck on pans. It is very affordable and a large bottle can go a long way, and I wash my hands a lot with it, I sometimes get the one that is gentle for the skin while tough on stains!
Jasynda M.
I tend to opt for Palmolive when I’m trying to save a couple extra dollars. I like this dish soap but I feel like t does sometimes leave behind a sticky residue. Not too bad a price to pay for when the product is only $1 to begin with.
Jolissa V.
I wash the dishes in my house and I only use this dish wash. The price is amazing and the smell is great. It keeps my hands smooth and washes the dishes great. I also use this brand to clean my beauty blender and makeup brushes. Love it!
Victoria M.
Works well! Even like putting it in the new sponges that has the washing detergent come out! Overall gets the dirt off of my dishes and it’s not like I have to dump the entire container in! I’m an Italian who has some dirty dishes!!!
Maria M.
Houston
I’ve been using this dishwashing detergent for years now. It’s the best one I’ve tried. I usually soak my dishes with the detergent then wash them. It smells great! Cleans well and is inexpensive. I recommend this product for sure!!
Lupe G.
Salem Oregon
Been buying this for years and it always does the job and last me for such a long tone depending on size of course! It’s good price because there’s other ones that cost more and are smaller this is only 3$ and it’s a big bottle .
Ana B.
Merrick, NY
I love the smell of apples on my hands when I wash the dishes. In addition, this leaves my dirty dishes so clean and funk and gunk free. Makes a lot of bubbles that you can use it for playtime in the backyard blowing bubbles.
Emina H.
This is just ok, especially compared to dawn. I think you need a lot more product in order to clean as much as you would like. It is pretty cheap so it’s a good value for the money. I would probably buy again at some point
Barbianne F.
Knoxville
Love how it gets my dishes clean and shiny! I don't have to use alot unlike Dawn I have to use alot of liquid in order to get the grease and grime off my dishes. Palmolive is wonderful on my hands too, soft and gentle.