BY PALMOLIVE #26 in Dish Soap

VITAMIN E. The mild formula with a touch of Vitamin E was designed to be soft on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action leaving your dishes sparkling clean. Formulated with a touch of Vitamin E. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. COCONUT BUTTER. This unique formula with a touch of Coconut Butter was designed to be mild on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action -- leaving your dishes sparkling clean. With Coconut Butter. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. ALOE. Specially formulated to be gentle on hands. With a touch of aloe, this formula is dermatologist-tested to be gentle on sensitive skin. Formulated with a touch of Aloe. Designed for dry skin. Cleans to a sparkling shine.

• Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??37 Answers
  • I know it help with hands to soft it but does it help nails ? 5 Answers
  • As a dry handed girl, I can always tell when I do my dishes that ...7 Answers
Palmolive Liquid Dish Soap in Original Scent - 24 Pack
  • "Used to my husband would have to wash dishes everyday but with soft touch, I can comfortably do the dishes without asking my husband to do it!" in 353 reviews
  • "I think the Palmolive Soft Touch does make my hands softer but I still prefer Palmolive Ultra Oxy Plus Degreaser as a dish detergent." in 265 reviews
  • "A must have specially if you have kids and are cooking and washing dishes constantly believe me your hands will not regret it" in 172 reviews
  • "love this dish soap I definitely recommend it to anybody smells great does the job perfectly when you're trying to clean dishes" in 155 reviews
  • "I have a bottle of the palmolive soft touch dish liquid in coconut butter and I couldn't be happier with the brand and the scent." in 111 reviews
kheycee m.
kheycee m.
Blacksburg, VA
Very great to use.. it's removes easy the stains in plates and it's great and give good touch the hands.. my hands soap after washing dishes because of Palmolive u really love and recommend this so much.
Shanti R.
Shanti R.
I have been using Palmolive dish washing soap for years. I wouldn't use anything else since it's inexpensive and does a great job cleaning my pots and dishes.
sandy l.
sandy l.
Haviland, KS
Mega Parent Expert
We use this for 3 months now I like it and scrub the grease away and the smell of food residue
Ana J.
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Mega Parent Expert
Palmolive makes a great dish soap. Not only are my dishes streak free and clean, but they smell good too. A little product goes a long way and so it lasts me forever. I would buy it again and again. It's probably the only brand I use.
Monse M.
Monse M.
This soap Helps to have a good cleaning removes all the stains and also has a good smell.
Janinna H.
Janinna H.
Ludington, MI
One of my favorites (I love the pink one) Im really picky with my Dish soap because I want something that smell good and help me to take care of my plates but at the same time to help me to take care of my hands and nails and this is everything that I ask for it.
Rubi L.
Rubi L.
This it's actually my favorite dish soap I use it every day since I discovered it I recommend this to anyone who wants a good clean and good smell in the kitchen!
Iris P.
Iris P.
I love this! I used for long time and this product perfect for remove fat.
Wonderful aromic, I recommend one hundred percent.
Freshness M.
Freshness M.
Brooklyn, NY
One of my favorite dish soaps to wash dishes with . leaves dishes smelling great and your kitchen as well .
It would be better if the suds last longer then having to re-apply soap to the spongesponge constantly . It is affordable and I will continue to buy this product .
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Woodruff , SC
Smells good and works well. Love not having to rewash dishes bc of stuff still left on them from the first time. Thanks!!
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Tara R.
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?
Shakoya B.
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?