Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#30 in Dish Soap

VITAMIN E. The mild formula with a touch of Vitamin E was designed to be soft on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action leaving your dishes sparkling clean. Formulated with a touch of Vitamin E. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. COCONUT BUTTER. This unique formula with a touch of Coconut Butter was designed to be mild on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action -- leaving your dishes sparkling clean. With Coconut Butter. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. ALOE. Specially formulated to be gentle on hands. With a touch of aloe, this formula is dermatologist-tested to be gentle on sensitive skin. Formulated with a touch of Aloe. Designed for dry skin. Cleans to a sparkling shine.

Photos (177)
Monse M.
Monse M.

This soap Helps to have a good cleaning removes all the stains and also has a good smell.
Rubi L.
Rubi L.

This it's actually my favorite dish soap I use it every day since I discovered it I recommend this to anyone who wants a good clean and good smell in the kitchen!
sandy l.
sandy l.
Haviland, KS

We use this for 3 months now I like it and scrub the grease away and the smell of food residue
Ana J.
Ana J.
Glen ellyn , Il

Palmolive makes a great dish soap. Not only are my dishes streak free and clean, but they smell good too. A little product goes a long way and so it lasts me forever. I would buy it again and again. It's probably the only brand I use.
Janinna H.
Janinna H.
Ludington, MI

One of my favorites (I love the pink one) Im really picky with my Dish soap because I want something that smell good and help me to take care of my plates but at the same time to help me to take care of my hands and nails and this is everything that I ask for it.
Rhonda J.
Rhonda J.
Phoenix, AZ

In our home, we do dishes by hand. I discovered this liquid about 2 years ago and we have been using it ever since. It really gets the job done without leaving my hands dry.
janette m.
janette m.
AURORA, IL - Illinois

This is my everyday dish soap it smells great and the price is great.. just a lil bit of this liquid on my sponge and thats all i need for a perfect smell and clean..
Kung Fa Y.
Kung Fa Y.
Wisconsin Rapids, WI

I really love the smell of this soap but there's a downside of it that makes me not want to buy again. I notice how thick the soap liquid is, in the bottle except when added water to it, it does not make enough foam for my dishes. and I love a lot of foam. it does not clean good enough too.
Freshness M.
Freshness M.
Brooklyn, NY

One of my favorite dish soaps to wash dishes with . leaves dishes smelling great and your kitchen as well .
It would be better if the suds last longer then having to re-apply soap to the spongesponge constantly . It is affordable and I will continue to buy this product .
Iris P.
Iris P.

I love this! I used for long time and this product perfect for remove fat.
Wonderful aromic, I recommend one hundred percent.
Chantal H.
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY

Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA

Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.

Works good?
Shakoya B.
Shakoya B.

Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Tara R.
Denver, CO

Which scent if your favorite?

Join Now