Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#19 in Dish Soap

VITAMIN E. The mild formula with a touch of Vitamin E was designed to be soft on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action leaving your dishes sparkling clean. Formulated with a touch of Vitamin E. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. COCONUT BUTTER. This unique formula with a touch of Coconut Butter was designed to be mild on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action -- leaving your dishes sparkling clean. With Coconut Butter. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. ALOE. Specially formulated to be gentle on hands. With a touch of aloe, this formula is dermatologist-tested to be gentle on sensitive skin. Formulated with a touch of Aloe. Designed for dry skin. Cleans to a sparkling shine.

Photos (177)
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.
This is my first time in forever using Palmolive dish soap. I am pleasantly surprised the way that this smells and cleans. The dishes have no residue and are just as clean as if I used my fav dawn. I think I will be buying this once this runs out. I really like the fact that it uses baking soda to help clean the dishes instead of a harsh bleach alternative or bleach itself.
Ana J.
Ana J.
Glen ellyn , IL
Palmolive makes a great dish soap. Not only are my dishes streak free and clean, but they smell good too. A little product goes a long way and so it lasts me forever. I would buy it again and again. It's probably the only brand I use.
Linda S.
Linda S.
Dingmans ferry
I love this brand so very much my whole family uses it but it be nice if they had a sensitive
Linda L.
Linda L.
Dallas, TX
I use this all the time when I wash dishes and make a good small when you wash dises
janette m.
janette m.
AURORA, IL - Illinois
This is my everyday dish soap it smells great and the price is great.. just a lil bit of this liquid on my sponge and thats all i need for a perfect smell and clean..
Kung Fa Y.
Kung Fa Y.
Wisconsin Rapids, WI
I really love the smell of this soap but there's a downside of it that makes me not want to buy again. I notice how thick the soap liquid is, in the bottle except when added water to it, it does not make enough foam for my dishes. and I love a lot of foam. it does not clean good enough too.
Estefania G.
Estefania G.
My roommate bought Palmolive and I been using it. Work good on light messes like cups, spoons and forks. But not on heavy duty dishes like pots. I find myself using more to remove the oil. More time and water as well. And it still does not satisfy me. The dishes are left oily and that's a no for me!
sandy l.
sandy l.
Haviland, KS
We use this for 3 months now I like it and scrub the grease away and the smell of food residue
Janinna H.
Janinna H.
Ludington, MI
One of my favorites (I love the pink one) Im really picky with my Dish soap because I want something that smell good and help me to take care of my plates but at the same time to help me to take care of my hands and nails and this is everything that I ask for it.
Monse M.
Monse M.
This soap Helps to have a good cleaning removes all the stains and also has a good smell.
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Tara R.
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?
Shakoya B.
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?