Palmolive Liquid Dish Soap in Original Scent - 24 Pack uploaded by Shanti R.Palmolive Liquid Dish Soap in Original Scent - 24 Pack uploaded by sandy l.Palmolive Liquid Dish Soap in Original Scent - 24 Pack uploaded by Ana J.See all 178 photos

BY PALMOLIVE #20 in Dish Soap

VITAMIN E. The mild formula with a touch of Vitamin E was designed to be soft on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action leaving your dishes sparkling clean. Formulated with a touch of Vitamin E. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. COCONUT BUTTER. This unique formula with a touch of Coconut Butter was designed to be mild on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action -- leaving your dishes sparkling clean. With Coconut Butter. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. ALOE. Specially formulated to be gentle on hands. With a touch of aloe, this formula is dermatologist-tested to be gentle on sensitive skin. Formulated with a touch of Aloe. Designed for dry skin. Cleans to a sparkling shine.

• Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??I think dawn cuts grease easie... 36 Answers
  • I know it help with hands to soft it ...Yes it is 5 Answers
  • As a dry handed girl, I can always te...For me did helps a lot. I woul... 7 Answers
Photos (178)
  • "Used to my husband would have to wash dishes everyday but with soft touch, I can comfortably do the dishes without asking my husband to do it!" in 353 reviews
  • "I think the Palmolive Soft Touch does make my hands softer but I still prefer Palmolive Ultra Oxy Plus Degreaser as a dish detergent." in 265 reviews
  • "A must have specially if you have kids and are cooking and washing dishes constantly believe me your hands will not regret it" in 172 reviews
  • "love this dish soap I definitely recommend it to anybody smells great does the job perfectly when you're trying to clean dishes" in 155 reviews
  • "I have a bottle of the palmolive soft touch dish liquid in coconut butter and I couldn't be happier with the brand and the scent." in 111 reviews
Marshonta K.
Marshonta K.
Baton Rouge , LA
It's a very good dish detergent it lathers a lot at also smells amazing. It's very affordable and good in value.
Rasha K.
Rasha K.
Brampton, ON
original is the way to go. a little bit goes a longg way and this is me using solely this. no dishwasher. definitely las5s gor a long time
Chantelle B.
Chantelle B.
I recently tried this because it was on a deal at Walgreens. I was pleasantly surprised, it is very good and lasted me a long time, I loved be the smell too so fresh. This is the one I buy now.
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
Mega Parent Expert
My favorite part about this soap is the smell. The smell is the best out of all dish soaps I've used. But it's also such a good easy wash.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Works great, cleans my dishes, and smells good. Affordable product that I purchased at Kroger.
Mira M.
Mira M.
Metuchen , NJ
This is a standard disk soap, i have used this for years as it is cheaper than dawn. I think if you have a dishwasher then this would be fine, but I currently don't have one and found my self scrubbing harder and only scrubbing grease around. I now use dawn and pay more for a better clean, but if you have a dishwasher then this will do the job as the dishwasher can get rid of extra residue.
Diana P.
Diana P.
Mega Parent Expert
This is incredible. Not only can I clean things from the sink, but to other places like in the makeup, markers or paintings of my children, the fat of the barbecue and much more. The smell is not strong and does not mistreat or dry the hands like other products. It works very well and I definitely recommend it.
Vicki F.
Vicki F.
Great Lakes
Mega Parent Expert
Palmolive dish soap was my favorite until they started thinning it out you constantly have to keep putting in dishwater this product is terrible.
Karen M.
Karen M.
Great product to use for everyday washing dishes. Works really well each and every time. Great fresh smell. Great packaging. Only require a small amount as a little goes a long way. Highly recommend.
Megan T.
Megan T.
perry, FL
This stuff just is it good at all. It doesn't work at all. It doesn't remove grease nor clean dishes
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Tara R.
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?
Shakoya B.
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?