BY PALMOLIVE #17 in Dish Soap

VITAMIN E. The mild formula with a touch of Vitamin E was designed to be soft on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action leaving your dishes sparkling clean. Formulated with a touch of Vitamin E. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. COCONUT BUTTER. This unique formula with a touch of Coconut Butter was designed to be mild on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action -- leaving your dishes sparkling clean. With Coconut Butter. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. ALOE. Specially formulated to be gentle on hands. With a touch of aloe, this formula is dermatologist-tested to be gentle on sensitive skin. Formulated with a touch of Aloe. Designed for dry skin. Cleans to a sparkling shine.

• Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??38 Answers
  • Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also does it...5 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid4 Answers
Palmolive Liquid Dish Soap in Original Scent - 24 Pack
  • "Used to my husband would have to wash dishes everyday but with soft touch, I can comfortably do the dishes without asking my husband to do it!" in 353 reviews
  • "I think the Palmolive Soft Touch does make my hands softer but I still prefer Palmolive Ultra Oxy Plus Degreaser as a dish detergent." in 265 reviews
  • "A must have specially if you have kids and are cooking and washing dishes constantly believe me your hands will not regret it" in 172 reviews
  • "love this dish soap I definitely recommend it to anybody smells great does the job perfectly when you're trying to clean dishes" in 155 reviews
  • "I have a bottle of the palmolive soft touch dish liquid in coconut butter and I couldn't be happier with the brand and the scent." in 111 reviews
Fiorella K.
hannon, ON
Does the job. Gets dishes clean smells good. Maybe a bit rough on hands but it works well and can buy it in huge co Rainer at Costco
Cher F.
Compared to other brands, Palmolive's lather doesn't last long. I've often had to add more detergent during a load of dishes. Very affordable.
Diana M.
London
I found this product a little too soapy and drying on the hands. I tend to prefer more liquidy soaps. Other than that it had a pleasant scent and did the trick!
Marissa M.
This brand works great, I usually alternate between this green classic dish soap and the Dove brand. Both work great and my hands are left nice with a fresh sent.
Roxanne G.
Haileybury, ON
Palmolive is my top 2 brands for liquid dish soap. I love the smell and it does its job for removing grease. It doesn't dry out my hands either for the amount my hands are in the water every day! Very affordable and easy to locate in store!
Tee Amanda R.
Lexington
This is always been my husband's favorite dishwashing liquid since we've been married he said his mother always used it and he really likes the smell and the good way that it lather up
Reina R.
S√ļper bien,me encanta todos los productos ūüėćūüėėūüėésuper fant√°stico,me encanta cada productos de este y de todos los productos s√ļper bnūüĎĆūüĎć
yanira z.
Pasadena, Tx
This has always being my prefer dish detergent. I love the original scent and i like that it makes alot of bubbles just with a small amount of detergent, i have this weird thought about detergents that if it doesnt makes enough bubbles is not cleaning the dishes and Palmolive makes alot.
Ana N.
nancy
I have been purchasing Palmolive for many years, and I am still very pleased with the product!! It does a great job on cleaning the dishes as well as the pots and pans, has a very pleasant smell (not overpowering like some dishwashing liquids), and is very gentle on my hands. Love this product!! I was happy to see it available in this larger size at a good price.
Sash N.
Auckland
When this on special I buy quite a few so that I never run out. Love washing my dishes with this liquid soap. Scent is great too.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?