Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#43 in Dish Soap

VITAMIN E. The mild formula with a touch of Vitamin E was designed to be soft on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action leaving your dishes sparkling clean. Formulated with a touch of Vitamin E. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. COCONUT BUTTER. This unique formula with a touch of Coconut Butter was designed to be mild on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action -- leaving your dishes sparkling clean. With Coconut Butter. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. ALOE. Specially formulated to be gentle on hands. With a touch of aloe, this formula is dermatologist-tested to be gentle on sensitive skin. Formulated with a touch of Aloe. Designed for dry skin. Cleans to a sparkling shine.

Photos (177)
Miara C.
Miara C.

This detergent gets the job done! Thick and gets rid of the grime with a little bit of product. So it's very economical! The only cons with this detergent are the range of scents offered. Overall, good buy!
Annie B.
Annie B.
Mishawaka, IN

Have used Palmolive since I was a kid. Brand we try to use the most of in our house. Great scent, gets dishes, pots and pans clean.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Monroe , LA

I always go for the the original scent. It reminds of when I was a kid. It's the only commercial about dish soaps that sticks. It really does keep your hands soft unlike many others that just dry them out. It is Also a great grease cutter. I have never had a single complaint.
Elisha B.
Elisha B.
Jonesboro, AR

When I'm lie on funds and I need dish detergent mythos brand us my go to. It last and I LOVE the way it smells. It gets my dishes nice and clean and leaves my hands feeling soft.
Macie W.
Macie W.
Forest Park, GA

I love Palmolive. There are always good coupons for it along with it being on sale often which is good for this couponer. But it is one of my favorite grease busters! Plus it smells great too! I do love the fusion ones they have as well. Many more scents. Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime
Jordyn M.
Jordyn M.

This dish soap has been a staple in my home for forever. I love that it has so many uses beyond just washing the dishes. I use it to get stains out of clothing, deep clean the counter, and more. It has a light and fresh scent and definitely cannot be beaten for the price that is is!
Emma B.
Emma B.

I love Palmolive dish soap. It gets the job. The best part is I can get a yuge bottle at Costco at a fraction of the price.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Toledo, OH

Good on price. Gets the job done. Moisturizes my hands. Cleans my dishes. Doesn't smell bad. Simple to use.
Lindsay F.
Lindsay F.

Smells good and cleans dishes like it always has. For sure a dish soap that won't let you down when it comes to cutting grease!
Heather C.
Heather C.

I like this detergent. It's my second favorite detergent on the market. I live the smell of the original. I don't care much for the fruity smells. Also the original leaves your hands feeling moisturizers and not dried out.
Chantal H.
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY

Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA

Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.

Works good?
Shakoya B.
Shakoya B.

Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Tara R.
Denver, CO

Which scent if your favorite?

Join Now