Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#43 in Dish Soap

VITAMIN E. The mild formula with a touch of Vitamin E was designed to be soft on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action leaving your dishes sparkling clean. Formulated with a touch of Vitamin E. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. COCONUT BUTTER. This unique formula with a touch of Coconut Butter was designed to be mild on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action -- leaving your dishes sparkling clean. With Coconut Butter. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. ALOE. Specially formulated to be gentle on hands. With a touch of aloe, this formula is dermatologist-tested to be gentle on sensitive skin. Formulated with a touch of Aloe. Designed for dry skin. Cleans to a sparkling shine.

Photos (177)
Julia L.
Julia L.
Nogales, AZ

It smells and feels amazing! I do dishes for a long time and this give a great feel
Marah T.
Marah T.
Shawnee, KS

I've always been a Dawn fan until receiving this. I don't thin I'll ever use anything else. It cleans well and it doesn't leave my hands dry. My dishes also don't make my food tastes like a hint of soap, which I've noticed some are too strong and do. Love it!
Kyra C.
Kyra C.
Harker Heights, TX

It smells GREAT ! It makes my hands soft. Palmolive is such a great brand seriously. Glad it has Vitamin E in it.
Cristina L.
Cristina L.
Miami, Fl

It does the trick !! It's greases worst nightmare, leaves everything clean & shiny !! I recommend this to all mommys
Meghan R.
Meghan R.
Three Rivers, MI

I love the smell and it is very soft on my hands. Usually I purchase Dawn dish soap, but I am thinking I may switch to this! Will defiantly purchase again!
mandy t.
mandy t.
Collinsville, IL

I use it all the time and smells great
Theresa N.
Theresa N.

I love this dish soap! I have psoriasis so I have to be very careful with what i use on my hands. Palmolive soft touch is so nice and gentle on my hands I don't have to worry about my psoriasis acting up. It smells nice and gets the dishes nice and clean!
Liz W.
Liz W.
Fremont, CA

I love this product and I'm so happy that I got this brand vox!!! I got to try the cocoa butter one and I fell in love. I already noticed my hands feel softer!! I can't wait to use it again and that means doing the dishes lol

You can also use this to clean your makeup brushes instead of spending a lot of money on makeup brush cleaners
Bridget A.
Bridget A.
Red Springs, NC

I love the fact that the suds last longer than the time it takes to complete the task! Palmolive has made dish washing so much simpler and cleaner. I have replace my Gain with Palmolive of every kind!
Keishla I S.
Keishla I S.
Reading, PA

This is the best dish-washing liquid I've found so far; it works great on dishes and is gentler on hands than everything else I've tried. It was a neat purchase - cleans well, smells great and good on the hands. Recommend
Chantal H.
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY

Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA

Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.

Works good?
Shakoya B.
Shakoya B.

Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Tara R.
Denver, CO

Which scent if your favorite?

Join Now