BY PALMOLIVE #25 in Dish Soap

VITAMIN E. The mild formula with a touch of Vitamin E was designed to be soft on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action leaving your dishes sparkling clean. Formulated with a touch of Vitamin E. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. COCONUT BUTTER. This unique formula with a touch of Coconut Butter was designed to be mild on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action -- leaving your dishes sparkling clean. With Coconut Butter. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. ALOE. Specially formulated to be gentle on hands. With a touch of aloe, this formula is dermatologist-tested to be gentle on sensitive skin. Formulated with a touch of Aloe. Designed for dry skin. Cleans to a sparkling shine.

• Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??38 Answers
  • Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also does it...5 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid4 Answers
Palmolive Liquid Dish Soap in Original Scent - 24 Pack
  • "Used to my husband would have to wash dishes everyday but with soft touch, I can comfortably do the dishes without asking my husband to do it!" in 353 reviews
  • "I think the Palmolive Soft Touch does make my hands softer but I still prefer Palmolive Ultra Oxy Plus Degreaser as a dish detergent." in 265 reviews
  • "A must have specially if you have kids and are cooking and washing dishes constantly believe me your hands will not regret it" in 172 reviews
  • "love this dish soap I definitely recommend it to anybody smells great does the job perfectly when you're trying to clean dishes" in 155 reviews
  • "I have a bottle of the palmolive soft touch dish liquid in coconut butter and I couldn't be happier with the brand and the scent." in 111 reviews
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
Mega Parent Expert
This dish soap is ok, but I prefer dawn way more.  This soap seems to always leave some sort of film on my dishes.  It doesn't cut through grease nearly as well as dawn does.  The scent is ok on the original, but doesn't wash off well, I can always taste it.
Julia L.
Nogales, AZ
It smells and feels amazing! I do dishes for a long time and this give a great feel
Marah T.
Shawnee, KS
I've always been a Dawn fan until receiving this. I don't thin I'll ever use anything else. It cleans well and it doesn't leave my hands dry. My dishes also don't make my food tastes like a hint of soap, which I've noticed some are too strong and do. Love it!
Ashley T.
Mega Parent Expert
Great soap!! cleans dishes and all. I use this all the time with other soaps. this one and another brand work very well.  I need this alot because in my house it's big and it helps to wash dishes.
Judith C.
Mega Parent Expert
It works great and it smells great as well this product is always in my house I believe it's one of the only brands that I buy
Kay C.
It smells GREAT ! It makes my hands soft. Palmolive is such a great brand seriously. Glad it has Vitamin E in it.
Meghan R.
Three Rivers, MI
I love the smell and it is very soft on my hands. Usually I purchase Dawn dish soap, but I am thinking I may switch to this! Will defiantly purchase again!
Cristina L.
Miami, Fl
It does the trick !! It's greases worst nightmare, leaves everything clean & shiny !! I recommend this to all mommys
mandy t.
Collinsville, IL
I use it all the time and smells great
Theresa N.
I love this dish soap! I have psoriasis so I have to be very careful with what i use on my hands. Palmolive soft touch is so nice and gentle on my hands I don't have to worry about my psoriasis acting up. It smells nice and gets the dishes nice and clean!
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?