Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#43 in Dish Soap

VITAMIN E. The mild formula with a touch of Vitamin E was designed to be soft on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action leaving your dishes sparkling clean. Formulated with a touch of Vitamin E. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. COCONUT BUTTER. This unique formula with a touch of Coconut Butter was designed to be mild on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action -- leaving your dishes sparkling clean. With Coconut Butter. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. ALOE. Specially formulated to be gentle on hands. With a touch of aloe, this formula is dermatologist-tested to be gentle on sensitive skin. Formulated with a touch of Aloe. Designed for dry skin. Cleans to a sparkling shine.

Photos (177)
Dioselina R.
Dioselina R.
Countryside, IL

this like this product it doesnt sub very well and its so thick it wastes pretty fast
Jamie V.
Jamie V.
Whitesville

I absolutely do not like this dish liquid. It has an ok scent not overpowering at all. Doesn't lather well nor does it last long on my rag. Got it free in a tester box and would never ever buy this stuff.
Laura F.
Laura F.
Waterford, CA

I dont realy like this i dont fell like it makes the dishis look after yor done with your dishis
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Hopkinsville, KY

This was okay but it kind of made hands itch after using it to wash dishes.
Stan P.
Stan P.
Mountain Home

I have used this but don't like it nothing cuts gress like dawn will not try anything new again
Kla B.
Kla B.
Bardstown, KY

I literally hate this product. It doesn't get my dishes clean and it seems to lose its suds and what little cleaning ability it has within a few minutes. It's a total waste of money.
Amber B.
Amber B.

I cannot stand the way this soap smells. It doesn't even mask the stench of soaking dishes. The smell just mixes in and makes it worse.
Maria Zobel B.
Maria Zobel B.

Im allergic to this which leads to very dry skin. So now Im using gloves while washing our plates.
Alejandra C.
Alejandra C.

I honestly don't like it that much. It is great for the dishes, yet so harsh on my hands. I prefer dish soap that is less harsh, even if it doesn't smell at all.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.

I cannot stand the smell of this dish soap, I won't buy it specifically because of that! It only works okay too.
Chantal H.
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY

Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA

Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.

Works good?
Shakoya B.
Shakoya B.

Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Tara R.
Denver, CO

Which scent if your favorite?

Join Now