Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#17 in Dish Soap

VITAMIN E. The mild formula with a touch of Vitamin E was designed to be soft on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action leaving your dishes sparkling clean. Formulated with a touch of Vitamin E. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. COCONUT BUTTER. This unique formula with a touch of Coconut Butter was designed to be mild on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action -- leaving your dishes sparkling clean. With Coconut Butter. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. ALOE. Specially formulated to be gentle on hands. With a touch of aloe, this formula is dermatologist-tested to be gentle on sensitive skin. Formulated with a touch of Aloe. Designed for dry skin. Cleans to a sparkling shine.

Photos (177)
Daisy P.
Daisy P.

I tried this soap out because it was less expensive. I didn't really like it because the smell wasn't appealing to me. I really enjoy other dish soap brands, however it is affordable and does it's job for the most part.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Columbus, GA

I don't like this brand of dish washing liquid because it leaves my hands dry. I hate the feeling of dry hands. I know that i can just apply lotion on my hands afterwards, but whenever I use Dawn dish detergent or Olay dish detergent my hand aren't dry and my glasses or sparkly clean.
Dioselina R.
Dioselina R.
Countryside, IL

this like this product it doesnt sub very well and its so thick it wastes pretty fast
Jamie V.
Jamie V.
Whitesville

I absolutely do not like this dish liquid. It has an ok scent not overpowering at all. Doesn't lather well nor does it last long on my rag. Got it free in a tester box and would never ever buy this stuff.
Laura F.
Laura F.
Waterford, CA

I dont realy like this i dont fell like it makes the dishis look after yor done with your dishis
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Hopkinsville, KY

This was okay but it kind of made hands itch after using it to wash dishes.
Stan P.
Stan P.
Mountain Home

I have used this but don't like it nothing cuts gress like dawn will not try anything new again
Kla B.
Kla B.
Bardstown, KY

I literally hate this product. It doesn't get my dishes clean and it seems to lose its suds and what little cleaning ability it has within a few minutes. It's a total waste of money.
Amber B.
Amber B.

I cannot stand the way this soap smells. It doesn't even mask the stench of soaking dishes. The smell just mixes in and makes it worse.
Maria Zobel B.
Maria Zobel B.

Im allergic to this which leads to very dry skin. So now Im using gloves while washing our plates.
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA

Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY

Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.

Works good?
Shakoya B.
Shakoya B.

Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Tara R.
Denver, CO

Which scent if your favorite?

Join Now