Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#43 in Dish Soap

VITAMIN E. The mild formula with a touch of Vitamin E was designed to be soft on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action leaving your dishes sparkling clean. Formulated with a touch of Vitamin E. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. COCONUT BUTTER. This unique formula with a touch of Coconut Butter was designed to be mild on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action -- leaving your dishes sparkling clean. With Coconut Butter. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. ALOE. Specially formulated to be gentle on hands. With a touch of aloe, this formula is dermatologist-tested to be gentle on sensitive skin. Formulated with a touch of Aloe. Designed for dry skin. Cleans to a sparkling shine.

Photos (177)
Alecia R.
Alecia R.
Abilene, TX

Awesome product smells great. It works even better. I intend on using this product for years to come.
Annabel A.
Annabel A.
Dallas , Tx

I love this! It smells so good! I'm so excited to us the one I got for the mom vox!!! Box!
Mora V.
Mora V.
Tulsa, OK

I absolutely love this dish soap. It smells great and is concentrated enough to where you don't have to use a lot to wash your dishes and last a long time if can use it wisely. Also leaves dishes spotless.
Dalia M.
Dalia M.
Modesto, CA

This is an amazing dish soap,my husband was the one to use it and he was like this works really well,you don't need a lot of it and it cleans the dishes quick and smell good.so just hearing that from him means a lot lol
Bree F.
Bree F.

I love this dish soap! It has a good smell, leaves my dishes super clean! Would definitely recommend.
Christina E.
Christina E.

Just received the Fusion clean and it is amazing!! I love the hint of lime and my hands are so soft. Plus the baking soda really gets the dishes clean!!! Thanks for this awesome sample
jessie s.
jessie s.
Waymart, PA

Highly recommended this product works wonders it removes any type of food smells awesome thanks for sending me this sample!
Carmen P.
Carmen P.
Tualatin, OR

My product of choice for many years now.
Very economic and totally worth every penny.
Jasmine V.
Jasmine V.
Roslindale, MA

I really enjoy this specific scent from all the others, I feel like this makes my dishes so clean.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Kevil, KY

I normally don't wash dishes by hand since I have a dishwasher, but decided to try this out! Very pleased with how clean the dishes were. Didn't have a greasy film on them! A++++++
Chantal H.
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY

Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA

Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.

Works good?
Shakoya B.
Shakoya B.

Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Tara R.
Denver, CO

Which scent if your favorite?

Join Now