BY PALMOLIVE #25 in Dish Soap

VITAMIN E. The mild formula with a touch of Vitamin E was designed to be soft on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action leaving your dishes sparkling clean. Formulated with a touch of Vitamin E. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. COCONUT BUTTER. This unique formula with a touch of Coconut Butter was designed to be mild on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action -- leaving your dishes sparkling clean. With Coconut Butter. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. ALOE. Specially formulated to be gentle on hands. With a touch of aloe, this formula is dermatologist-tested to be gentle on sensitive skin. Formulated with a touch of Aloe. Designed for dry skin. Cleans to a sparkling shine.

• Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??38 Answers
  • Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also does it...5 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid4 Answers
Palmolive Liquid Dish Soap in Original Scent - 24 Pack
  • "Used to my husband would have to wash dishes everyday but with soft touch, I can comfortably do the dishes without asking my husband to do it!" in 353 reviews
  • "I think the Palmolive Soft Touch does make my hands softer but I still prefer Palmolive Ultra Oxy Plus Degreaser as a dish detergent." in 265 reviews
  • "A must have specially if you have kids and are cooking and washing dishes constantly believe me your hands will not regret it" in 172 reviews
  • "love this dish soap I definitely recommend it to anybody smells great does the job perfectly when you're trying to clean dishes" in 155 reviews
  • "I have a bottle of the palmolive soft touch dish liquid in coconut butter and I couldn't be happier with the brand and the scent." in 111 reviews
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Newark, DE
Mega Parent Expert
A good dish detergent. It smells good, and leaves very clean dishes with only a small amount. Apart you remove the fat completely and leave your tableware spotless! It does not cause your hands to be mistreated so much although in the special I always wear gloves because of allergy causing detergents! It really has a good price and is available in every supermarket! I recommend it because if it does a good job!
Dulce R.
Dulce R.
Mount Vernon, WA
Been using this soap as long as I could remember, well into my childhood. Its a brand that stuck with me since my mom used it all the time back home.
Vitória A.
Vitória A.
Ponto Chique
Mega Parent Expert
Esse produto é maravilhoso para o seu dia em sua casa, e ele e muito eficaz para o dia do dia corrido das pessoas.Eu preço é bem acessível para nos donas de casa e tem um aroma muito agradável para mim e cada vez mais vez que eu precisasse use. super recomendo
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Mega Parent Expert
Great soap!! cleans dishes and all. I use this all the time with other soaps. this one and another brand work very well.  I need this alot because in my house it's big and it helps to wash dishes.
Tamarra E.
Tamarra E.
It is one of the dish detergent brands that my household family uses. It is soft on the hands. It smells good.
Junaly H.
Junaly H.
Douglas, AZ
This is the only one we use at my house. It's just the best in my opinion. My hands stay soft even after washing loads of dishes.
Karla P.
Karla P.
Mega Parent Expert
Love Palmolive products specially this dish soap! Cleans super great taking out all greasy and dirt AND it does not dries my hands at all! Plus you can find it at any supermarket! I've been using it for months now and will continue using it!
Anastasia L.
Anastasia L.
Mega Parent Expert
As I am the one who is in charge of dishes I keep coming back to using Palmolive.  I love how well it gets the grease off all dishes and pans without having to get extra soap.  I usually buy it at Walmart or dollar general where it is extremely affordable.  I would definitely recommend this soap.
Amy P.
Amy P.
Daly City, CA
OK I need everyone's attention but I feel like everyone uses dawn as a dishwashing soap but I'm here to tell you that dawn is prone to make your sponge smell immediately!!! Palmolive does not do this at all!!! This is something I learned when I started living on my own and now this is the only dish washing soap I need I don't care if there are other brands that won't make my sponge stink , I'm sticking to the Palmolive.
Sandra K.
Sandra K.
Wheeling, IL
Mega Parent Expert
As much as I like to try out different products, there are some that I always go back to because they just are simply the best. You only need the smallest drop of this Palmolive liquid dish soap to wash a sink full of dishes; it lathers so quickly and so well. It rinses squeaky clean without leaving a soapy residue on dishes and a bottle lasts such a long time.
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Tara R.
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?
Shakoya B.
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?