BY PALMOLIVE #20 in Dish Soap

VITAMIN E. The mild formula with a touch of Vitamin E was designed to be soft on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action leaving your dishes sparkling clean. Formulated with a touch of Vitamin E. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. COCONUT BUTTER. This unique formula with a touch of Coconut Butter was designed to be mild on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action -- leaving your dishes sparkling clean. With Coconut Butter. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. ALOE. Specially formulated to be gentle on hands. With a touch of aloe, this formula is dermatologist-tested to be gentle on sensitive skin. Formulated with a touch of Aloe. Designed for dry skin. Cleans to a sparkling shine.

• Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??39 Answers
  • Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also does it...6 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid5 Answers
Palmolive Liquid Dish Soap in Original Scent - 24 Pack
  • "Used to my husband would have to wash dishes everyday but with soft touch, I can comfortably do the dishes without asking my husband to do it!" in 353 reviews
  • "I think the Palmolive Soft Touch does make my hands softer but I still prefer Palmolive Ultra Oxy Plus Degreaser as a dish detergent." in 265 reviews
  • "A must have specially if you have kids and are cooking and washing dishes constantly believe me your hands will not regret it" in 172 reviews
  • "love this dish soap I definitely recommend it to anybody smells great does the job perfectly when you're trying to clean dishes" in 155 reviews
  • "I have a bottle of the palmolive soft touch dish liquid in coconut butter and I couldn't be happier with the brand and the scent." in 111 reviews
valeria m.
reynosa, Tamps.
Recomiendo este producto porque quita la grasa, es suave con tus manos y deja un aroma agradable,es rendidor, tiene un precio accesible y muchos beneficios, no deja las manos resecas y es de muy buena calidad.
Mickey C.
Im pretty sure ive used every Palmolive product ive ever seen in walmart ūüėāūüėā and for a good reason! One bottle lasts a long time and works great!
Miriam B.
Chatsworth
This dish soap is great, it always leaves my dishes spotless and shiny without any leftover dirt or grease. Sometimes I just put this dish soap on the dishes with a little bit of water and it loosens up all of the dirt and grime that I would’ve had to scrub with a metal sponge.
Erica M.
FRESNO, CA
Very good soap. I use it daily as well as Dawn. It does do the job with very little product. I've been using this soap for years and will continue to do so.
Erica C.
Mohawk, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Well honestly I just got this for me and my son to mix and make homemade bubbles with and they turned out great
Joselyn M.
Mayag√ľez, PR.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I like it is very good for fat, it cleans very well with just a drop.I love it too, I use Palmolive Oxy.
Nicole H.
Greensburg, PA
This is the only soap that does not dry out my hands. It smells wonderful as well!
Umema H.
salmiya
Cleans the dishes very amazingly without leaving any stain. Doesn’t require much pressure to clean and Not greasy as well. Bought it from super market. Recommend it!
Meivi Z.
El Paso
This is great with only a drop of this soap you have enough to wash. Thats why i love it because you use less and save more
Jessica E.
It has sort of a powdery scent. It works wonders on tough/stuck on food. It is the only dish soap we use on our home.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?