BY PALMOLIVE #13 in Dish Soap

VITAMIN E. The mild formula with a touch of Vitamin E was designed to be soft on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action leaving your dishes sparkling clean. Formulated with a touch of Vitamin E. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. COCONUT BUTTER. This unique formula with a touch of Coconut Butter was designed to be mild on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action -- leaving your dishes sparkling clean. With Coconut Butter. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. ALOE. Specially formulated to be gentle on hands. With a touch of aloe, this formula is dermatologist-tested to be gentle on sensitive skin. Formulated with a touch of Aloe. Designed for dry skin. Cleans to a sparkling shine.

• Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??36 Answers
  • I know it help with hands to soft it but does it help nails ? 5 Answers
  • As a dry handed girl, I can always tell when I do my dishes that if...7 Answers
Palmolive Liquid Dish Soap in Original Scent - 24 Pack
  • "Used to my husband would have to wash dishes everyday but with soft touch, I can comfortably do the dishes without asking my husband to do it!" in 353 reviews
  • "I think the Palmolive Soft Touch does make my hands softer but I still prefer Palmolive Ultra Oxy Plus Degreaser as a dish detergent." in 265 reviews
  • "A must have specially if you have kids and are cooking and washing dishes constantly believe me your hands will not regret it" in 172 reviews
  • "love this dish soap I definitely recommend it to anybody smells great does the job perfectly when you're trying to clean dishes" in 155 reviews
  • "I have a bottle of the palmolive soft touch dish liquid in coconut butter and I couldn't be happier with the brand and the scent." in 111 reviews
Sandra K.
Sandra K.
Wheeling, IL
Mega Parent Expert
As much as I like to try out different products, there are some that I always go back to because they just are simply the best. You only need the smallest drop of this Palmolive liquid dish soap to wash a sink full of dishes; it lathers so quickly and so well. It rinses squeaky clean without leaving a soapy residue on dishes and a bottle lasts such a long time.
Grace M.
Grace M.
Oceanside
This os the one that we mostly buy because the quality is good plus the smell nevwr stay with the dishes unlike other this is more effective
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Goodyear, AZ
Mega Parent Expert
It is very cheap and works very well . I can get it anywhere for a couple of dollars. I really like this product
Nafisa S.
Nafisa S.
Jamaica
I love the smell, it's a classic fragrance added to your daily washing needs. It does dry out my hands a bit, but you should be wearing gloves when washing anything in general. The product otherwise is great for its purpose.
Viridiana N.
Viridiana N.
I have been using this dish soap for years and there has been no issue at all. Dishes are well cleaned with no stains.
Vitória V.
Vitória V.
Amoooo de montão, deixa um cheiro muito bom no ar, ja recomendei para todos que eu conhece! Muito muito amo!
Beckie K.
Beckie K.
Only dish soap I will use. It smells fresh and clean and not perfumish. Doesn't take much to clean a whole sink full of dishes. And it doesn't wreck my sensitive hands.
kheycee m.
kheycee m.
Blacksburg, VA
Very great to use.. it's removes easy the stains in plates and it's great and give good touch the hands.. my hands soap after washing dishes because of Palmolive u really love and recommend this so much.
Judith C.
Judith C.
Mega Parent Expert
It works great and it smells great as well this product is always in my house I believe it's one of the only brands that I buy
Lupita G.
Lupita G.
Concord, CA
I love how completely clean my dish are after washing with this soap and how it makes my hands feel so soft
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Tara R.
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?
Shakoya B.
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?