Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#21 in Dish Soap

VITAMIN E. The mild formula with a touch of Vitamin E was designed to be soft on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action leaving your dishes sparkling clean. Formulated with a touch of Vitamin E. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. COCONUT BUTTER. This unique formula with a touch of Coconut Butter was designed to be mild on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action -- leaving your dishes sparkling clean. With Coconut Butter. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. ALOE. Specially formulated to be gentle on hands. With a touch of aloe, this formula is dermatologist-tested to be gentle on sensitive skin. Formulated with a touch of Aloe. Designed for dry skin. Cleans to a sparkling shine.

Photos (177)
Monica G.
Monica G.
My grandma uses this one and its ok but i guess she likes she's been using it ever since i can remember and i use it at her house and its good but i notice u have to waste more soap than other brands.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
I've used Palmolive my entire life. My mom prefers it over any other dish soap and now I buy it for my household. Comes in a variety of scents and scrubbing mediums. Great product for sensitive hands.
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids , MI
This dish soap works great! It is also soft on hands and doesn't dry out my skin like other brands do. I really like the smell of it. The original green is my favorite scent of all the ones they make.
Mel H.
Mel H.
Palmolive is one of my favorite dish soap brands to use. I like how it lathers, and the quality in which it cleans dishes, pots and pans are awesome. It really is able to cut through all the grease.
Great dish soap, would buy again from ant grocery store, as effective and trustworthy as my mother always said, hard to get color tones away but works great and smells awesome. 10:10 would recommend
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Bartlett, TN
It smells great and gets to grease out... I use it to get make up out of my clothes. Which I have to do every time I wear make up. It is also cheap. I don't really have any cons about this product.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
The only dish soap that I use in my house. Ive tried a lot of others and it seems this one is the best. You don't have to use a ton to get the dishes clean. It also doesn't make my sponge stink!
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Milford, MA
Cleans dished well and gets everything off. No harsh scents and does not sting or irritate the skin. Inexpensive for a good sized bottle. Would recommend to anyone and would totally buy again.
Bianca A.
Bianca A.
El Paso, TX
There is nothing more classic to me then this dish soap. I buy mine at target and i rarely every change it cleans my dishes so well i wonder if i even have to place them in the dishwasher!
Lin A.
Lin A.
Little River, SC
If are looking for the John Doe/ plain Jane of dish soap with a light neutral scent you have come to the right place not to pricey and not an overpowering scent. Great plan to buy again!!
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Shakoya B.
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?