BY PALMOLIVE #13 in Dish Soap

VITAMIN E. The mild formula with a touch of Vitamin E was designed to be soft on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action leaving your dishes sparkling clean. Formulated with a touch of Vitamin E. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. COCONUT BUTTER. This unique formula with a touch of Coconut Butter was designed to be mild on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action -- leaving your dishes sparkling clean. With Coconut Butter. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. ALOE. Specially formulated to be gentle on hands. With a touch of aloe, this formula is dermatologist-tested to be gentle on sensitive skin. Formulated with a touch of Aloe. Designed for dry skin. Cleans to a sparkling shine.

• Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??36 Answers
  • I know it help with hands to soft it but does it help nails ? 5 Answers
  • As a dry handed girl, I can always tell when I do my dishes that if...7 Answers
Palmolive Liquid Dish Soap in Original Scent - 24 Pack
  • "Used to my husband would have to wash dishes everyday but with soft touch, I can comfortably do the dishes without asking my husband to do it!" in 353 reviews
  • "I think the Palmolive Soft Touch does make my hands softer but I still prefer Palmolive Ultra Oxy Plus Degreaser as a dish detergent." in 265 reviews
  • "A must have specially if you have kids and are cooking and washing dishes constantly believe me your hands will not regret it" in 172 reviews
  • "love this dish soap I definitely recommend it to anybody smells great does the job perfectly when you're trying to clean dishes" in 155 reviews
  • "I have a bottle of the palmolive soft touch dish liquid in coconut butter and I couldn't be happier with the brand and the scent." in 111 reviews
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Milford, MA
Cleans dished well and gets everything off. No harsh scents and does not sting or irritate the skin. Inexpensive for a good sized bottle. Would recommend to anyone and would totally buy again.
Bianca A.
Bianca A.
El Paso, TX
There is nothing more classic to me then this dish soap. I buy mine at target and i rarely every change it cleans my dishes so well i wonder if i even have to place them in the dishwasher!
Dorian D.
Dorian D.
Lewisville, TX
Always does the job in the first try. Whether soaking or using a sponge. Best thing it doesn't leave a smell on the sponge. You can use a couple of drops and it can clean the entire sink.
Lin A.
Lin A.
Little River, SC
If are looking for the John Doe/ plain Jane of dish soap with a light neutral scent you have come to the right place not to pricey and not an overpowering scent. Great plan to buy again!!
Trystan H.
Trystan H.
I like anything that gets the job done when the dishes need to be done. There's no better feeling than cleaning up the house and when you're doing dishes the kitchen smells even better
Christina E.
Christina E.
Just received the Fusion clean and it is amazing!! I love the hint of lime and my hands are so soft. Plus the baking soda really gets the dishes clean!!! Thanks for this awesome sample
Victoria K.
Victoria K.
Great scent, very good at cleaning dirty dishes. Some cooking messes are not always capable of being cleaned so I stick it in the dishwasher, but this soap works really well overall.
Deanna B.
Deanna B.
Palmolive gets anything clean, and without any hassle. I prefer this brand over others because of how quickly and effortlessly it cleans! Great value and would definitely buy again!
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Kevil, KY
I normally don't wash dishes by hand since I have a dishwasher, but decided to try this out! Very pleased with how clean the dishes were. Didn't have a greasy film on them! A++++++
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Greensburg, PA
Very good product. It's gets the dishes clean. The baking soda helps remove stuck on food and gRees. It cld be a little thicker but overall I approve. It is also easy on the hands.
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Tara R.
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?
Shakoya B.
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?