BY PALMOLIVE #20 in Dish Soap

VITAMIN E. The mild formula with a touch of Vitamin E was designed to be soft on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action leaving your dishes sparkling clean. Formulated with a touch of Vitamin E. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. COCONUT BUTTER. This unique formula with a touch of Coconut Butter was designed to be mild on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action -- leaving your dishes sparkling clean. With Coconut Butter. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. ALOE. Specially formulated to be gentle on hands. With a touch of aloe, this formula is dermatologist-tested to be gentle on sensitive skin. Formulated with a touch of Aloe. Designed for dry skin. Cleans to a sparkling shine.

• Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??39 Answers
  • Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also does it...6 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid5 Answers
Palmolive Liquid Dish Soap in Original Scent - 24 Pack
  • "Used to my husband would have to wash dishes everyday but with soft touch, I can comfortably do the dishes without asking my husband to do it!" in 353 reviews
  • "I think the Palmolive Soft Touch does make my hands softer but I still prefer Palmolive Ultra Oxy Plus Degreaser as a dish detergent." in 265 reviews
  • "A must have specially if you have kids and are cooking and washing dishes constantly believe me your hands will not regret it" in 172 reviews
  • "love this dish soap I definitely recommend it to anybody smells great does the job perfectly when you're trying to clean dishes" in 155 reviews
  • "I have a bottle of the palmolive soft touch dish liquid in coconut butter and I couldn't be happier with the brand and the scent." in 111 reviews
Hanna G.
Covington, KY
I really like this dish soap. My sister recently came over and complemented the smell and wanted to go buy it for herself. I like that it comes in a very large bottle that will last a very long time. A little goes a long way.
Lauren P.
Verona, WI
Palmolive is a reliable dish soap that you can always count on to remove grease, food, and nasty buildup. The scent is pretty good, and the value of the product is awesome. It is so easy to find throughout the country, and I definitely recommend to others.
Heather C.
I like this detergent. It's my second favorite detergent on the market. I live the smell of the original. I don't care much for the fruity smells. Also the original leaves your hands feeling moisturizers and not dried out.
Carol C.
Bronx, NY
Es mucho mas economico que la competencia ese es un mas para mi porque es buen producto y aparte me ahorro un dinerito. Deja todo limpio y el de la botella verde es un clasico no te puedes equivocar con este jabon de platos
Tami W.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love the Coconut butter formula. Sadly, my bottle of the vitamin E formula was defective so I wasn't able to review it. I'm a nail blogger, so the appearance of my hands is very important to me. My usual dishwashing liquid is Dawn with Olay Hand Renewal. In my opinion, Palmolive Soft Touch is better on my hands than my usual soap! It doesn't cut grease quite as well (well, I seem to have to use a bit more), but I have been washing my hands exclusively with the Coconut butter formula I received from Influenster since the day I tried it! I was a little bummed that the Vitamin E formula had leaked out, ruining the coupons. That's the only reason I didn't hand them out. I totally recommend Palmolive Soft Touch to all of my fellow beauty and nail bloggers! I also decided to get on Facebook and ask for some opinions. I heard great things about the vitamin e formula so I had to go buy it to try myself. I love that one even more than the coconut butter. It smells so good too!
Brittany C.
Booneville, KY
I like this dishwashing liquid, I don't have a complaint with it. It seems to work just as good as any other dishwashing liquid that I have bought. It's also cheaper than other name brand soaps so that's a plus as well.
Daisy P.
I tried this soap out because it was less expensive. I didn't really like it because the smell wasn't appealing to me. I really enjoy other dish soap brands, however it is affordable and does it's job for the most part.
Aracely R.
Los Angeles, CA
Love how it feels on skin and cleans dishes pretty well. This product works miracles when it comes to those stubborn spots. Smells divine usually buy it at my near super market or 99c stores. Recommend using this product.
Marien L.
Orlando, FL
I love it, removes the grease very well, the scent is nice, it doesn't leave the hands dry, overall it's very effective, not pricey at all, I always recommend it to my friends and family and everyone end loving it too.
Jennifer F.
We buy the green as r goes with our kitchen decor. Cuts through tough grease like bacon, has a
Really pleasant smell and is not too harsh on your hands. Bought front Walmart for less than a dollar so you cannot beat that!!
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?