BY PALMOLIVE #26 in Dish Soap

VITAMIN E. The mild formula with a touch of Vitamin E was designed to be soft on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action leaving your dishes sparkling clean. Formulated with a touch of Vitamin E. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. COCONUT BUTTER. This unique formula with a touch of Coconut Butter was designed to be mild on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action -- leaving your dishes sparkling clean. With Coconut Butter. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. ALOE. Specially formulated to be gentle on hands. With a touch of aloe, this formula is dermatologist-tested to be gentle on sensitive skin. Formulated with a touch of Aloe. Designed for dry skin. Cleans to a sparkling shine.

• Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??38 Answers
  • Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also does it...5 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid4 Answers
Palmolive Liquid Dish Soap in Original Scent - 24 Pack
  • "Used to my husband would have to wash dishes everyday but with soft touch, I can comfortably do the dishes without asking my husband to do it!" in 353 reviews
  • "I think the Palmolive Soft Touch does make my hands softer but I still prefer Palmolive Ultra Oxy Plus Degreaser as a dish detergent." in 265 reviews
  • "A must have specially if you have kids and are cooking and washing dishes constantly believe me your hands will not regret it" in 172 reviews
  • "love this dish soap I definitely recommend it to anybody smells great does the job perfectly when you're trying to clean dishes" in 155 reviews
  • "I have a bottle of the palmolive soft touch dish liquid in coconut butter and I couldn't be happier with the brand and the scent." in 111 reviews
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Woodland Hills, CA
It smells really good and it doesnt feel greasy which is anplus, ive tried others and they always have a greasy after feeling but not this one! It also cleans very vell and my hands even feel mosturized!
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
A little bit goes such a long way - I love it! Great price and does a great job of cleaning dishes as well. It comes in a variety of scents so there is something for everyone! Would definitely recommend!
Annie H.
Annie H.
You can never go wrong with an original. We love Palmolive at home. I still wash my dishes by hand and Palmolive really takes away stuck on grime, but still leaves my hands soft and gentle to the touch.
Monica G.
Monica G.
My grandma uses this one and its ok but i guess she likes she's been using it ever since i can remember and i use it at her house and its good but i notice u have to waste more soap than other brands.
Mel H.
Mel H.
Palmolive is one of my favorite dish soap brands to use. I like how it lathers, and the quality in which it cleans dishes, pots and pans are awesome. It really is able to cut through all the grease.
Great dish soap, would buy again from ant grocery store, as effective and trustworthy as my mother always said, hard to get color tones away but works great and smells awesome. 10:10 would recommend
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Bartlett, TN
It smells great and gets to grease out... I use it to get make up out of my clothes. Which I have to do every time I wear make up. It is also cheap. I don't really have any cons about this product.
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Milford, MA
Cleans dished well and gets everything off. No harsh scents and does not sting or irritate the skin. Inexpensive for a good sized bottle. Would recommend to anyone and would totally buy again.
Bianca A.
Bianca A.
El Paso, TX
There is nothing more classic to me then this dish soap. I buy mine at target and i rarely every change it cleans my dishes so well i wonder if i even have to place them in the dishwasher!
Lin A.
Lin A.
Little River, SC
If are looking for the John Doe/ plain Jane of dish soap with a light neutral scent you have come to the right place not to pricey and not an overpowering scent. Great plan to buy again!!
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Tara R.
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?
Shakoya B.
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?