Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#19 in Dish Soap

VITAMIN E. The mild formula with a touch of Vitamin E was designed to be soft on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action leaving your dishes sparkling clean. Formulated with a touch of Vitamin E. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. COCONUT BUTTER. This unique formula with a touch of Coconut Butter was designed to be mild on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action -- leaving your dishes sparkling clean. With Coconut Butter. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. ALOE. Specially formulated to be gentle on hands. With a touch of aloe, this formula is dermatologist-tested to be gentle on sensitive skin. Formulated with a touch of Aloe. Designed for dry skin. Cleans to a sparkling shine.

Photos (177)
Mora V.
Mora V.
Tulsa, OK
I absolutely love this dish soap. It smells great and is concentrated enough to where you don't have to use a lot to wash your dishes and last a long time if can use it wisely. Also leaves dishes spotless.
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
LAWRENCE, KS
Only dish soap I use. Gets the grease off with ease. I also use it to remove the extra oils off of my nail bed before I apply my Jamberry Nail Wraps! Sometimes I can even find it at my local dollar store!
Mai phoua V.
Mai phoua V.
Merced, CA
This keep my dishes clean and shines smelling great.its worth the price. I love the smell as I love the smell of air wick fresher. It will take the grease off those plates and bowls of pumping more soap.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
A little bit goes such a long way - I love it! Great price and does a great job of cleaning dishes as well. It comes in a variety of scents so there is something for everyone! Would definitely recommend!
Megan K.
Megan K.
Owensboro, KY
Mega Parent Expert
This is the smell of my childhood in the kitchen. It will never be bad or get old in my head . I love it so much! Effective on grease and is pretty cheap!! Plus it's everywhere! I would highly recommend.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Woodland Hills, CA
It smells really good and it doesnt feel greasy which is anplus, ive tried others and they always have a greasy after feeling but not this one! It also cleans very vell and my hands even feel mosturized!
Annie H.
Annie H.
You can never go wrong with an original. We love Palmolive at home. I still wash my dishes by hand and Palmolive really takes away stuck on grime, but still leaves my hands soft and gentle to the touch.
Monica G.
Monica G.
My grandma uses this one and its ok but i guess she likes she's been using it ever since i can remember and i use it at her house and its good but i notice u have to waste more soap than other brands.
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids , MI
This dish soap works great! It is also soft on hands and doesn't dry out my skin like other brands do. I really like the smell of it. The original green is my favorite scent of all the ones they make.
Great dish soap, would buy again from ant grocery store, as effective and trustworthy as my mother always said, hard to get color tones away but works great and smells awesome. 10:10 would recommend
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Tara R.
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?
Shakoya B.
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?