BY PALMOLIVE #17 in Dish Soap

VITAMIN E. The mild formula with a touch of Vitamin E was designed to be soft on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action leaving your dishes sparkling clean. Formulated with a touch of Vitamin E. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. COCONUT BUTTER. This unique formula with a touch of Coconut Butter was designed to be mild on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action -- leaving your dishes sparkling clean. With Coconut Butter. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. ALOE. Specially formulated to be gentle on hands. With a touch of aloe, this formula is dermatologist-tested to be gentle on sensitive skin. Formulated with a touch of Aloe. Designed for dry skin. Cleans to a sparkling shine.

• Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??38 Answers
  • Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also does it...5 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid4 Answers
Palmolive Liquid Dish Soap in Original Scent - 24 Pack
  • "Used to my husband would have to wash dishes everyday but with soft touch, I can comfortably do the dishes without asking my husband to do it!" in 353 reviews
  • "I think the Palmolive Soft Touch does make my hands softer but I still prefer Palmolive Ultra Oxy Plus Degreaser as a dish detergent." in 265 reviews
  • "A must have specially if you have kids and are cooking and washing dishes constantly believe me your hands will not regret it" in 172 reviews
  • "love this dish soap I definitely recommend it to anybody smells great does the job perfectly when you're trying to clean dishes" in 155 reviews
  • "I have a bottle of the palmolive soft touch dish liquid in coconut butter and I couldn't be happier with the brand and the scent." in 111 reviews
Daisy P.
I tried this soap out because it was less expensive. I didn't really like it because the smell wasn't appealing to me. I really enjoy other dish soap brands, however it is affordable and does it's job for the most part.
Brittany C.
Booneville, KY
I like this dishwashing liquid, I don't have a complaint with it. It seems to work just as good as any other dishwashing liquid that I have bought. It's also cheaper than other name brand soaps so that's a plus as well.
Jennifer F.
We buy the green as r goes with our kitchen decor. Cuts through tough grease like bacon, has a
Really pleasant smell and is not too harsh on your hands. Bought front Walmart for less than a dollar so you cannot beat that!!
Marien L.
Orlando, FL
I love it, removes the grease very well, the scent is nice, it doesn't leave the hands dry, overall it's very effective, not pricey at all, I always recommend it to my friends and family and everyone end loving it too.
Alysha R.
I love how just a squirt of Palmolive on a sponge can clean a whole sink full of dishes, smells fresh and leaves my hands soft! Highly recommend Palmolive dish soap!
Rhayssa S.
Long Branch, NJ
Gosto muito pois tira bastante a gordura, o cheiro é bom mas eu acho muito forte, mas no geral é bom gostaria que o cheiro fosse mais fraco. Em comparação com outras marcas ele rende bem mas o cheiro deixa a desejar
Antonita E.
Albuquerque
Great product, reasonably priced. Palmolive had been used for years in my family from my grandma, mom and all my aunt's it has been used for generations. A product that has been around for this long is worth using.
Vivian G.
Mega Parent Expert
I currently use this product (I always switch it up) and love that it sudds easily and cleans great. I purchased mine at target for .17 using coupons so I have plenty to last at least a month. It smells good too.
Gema H.
Mercedes, TX
This works great as a soap, however the low rating was with my personal experience. Turns out I'm allergic to this soap, so whenever I use this I have to wear gloves. I don't really like having to wear the gloves, hence the lower rating.
Abby P.
I really like how this soap smells and how it leaves your hands feeling after using it. It's very effective and is a decent price. I buy it at my local Walmart. I would definitely buy it again because it's a nice soap.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?