BY PALMOLIVE #51 in Dish Soap

VITAMIN E. The mild formula with a touch of Vitamin E was designed to be soft on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action leaving your dishes sparkling clean. Formulated with a touch of Vitamin E. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. COCONUT BUTTER. This unique formula with a touch of Coconut Butter was designed to be mild on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action -- leaving your dishes sparkling clean. With Coconut Butter. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. ALOE. Specially formulated to be gentle on hands. With a touch of aloe, this formula is dermatologist-tested to be gentle on sensitive skin. Formulated with a touch of Aloe. Designed for dry skin. Cleans to a sparkling shine.

• Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??39 Answers
  • Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also does it...6 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid5 Answers
Palmolive Liquid Dish Soap in Original Scent - 24 Pack
  • "Used to my husband would have to wash dishes everyday but with soft touch, I can comfortably do the dishes without asking my husband to do it!" in 353 reviews
  • "I think the Palmolive Soft Touch does make my hands softer but I still prefer Palmolive Ultra Oxy Plus Degreaser as a dish detergent." in 265 reviews
  • "A must have specially if you have kids and are cooking and washing dishes constantly believe me your hands will not regret it" in 172 reviews
  • "love this dish soap I definitely recommend it to anybody smells great does the job perfectly when you're trying to clean dishes" in 155 reviews
  • "I have a bottle of the palmolive soft touch dish liquid in coconut butter and I couldn't be happier with the brand and the scent." in 111 reviews
Gris H.
I use Palmolive for my dishes and it really a great product. It is really effective and it does not damage my hands. I always buy big versions so it is always in my home. The smell is also good. The soap is also easy to wash. I will buy this again and I recommend this product.
Jocelyne N.
Murrieta , Ca
I have purchased this product for years! It works great for dishes but I also use it for others things too. I clean my makeup brushes, I clean spots on my couch with it.....you only need a a couple drops and mix with water.
kheycee m.
Blacksburg, VA
Very great to use.. it's removes easy the stains in plates and it's great and give good touch the hands.. my hands soap after washing dishes because of Palmolive u really love and recommend this so much.
Teresa N.
Silver Spgs, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My mom has used this stuff as long as I can remember, I prefer other brands though as I don't feel like it makes enough bubbles or cleans as well as others. I do love the smell though. I feel like I use more to achieve the same amount of clean and bubbles,
Aliya S.
Wichita, KS
we have been using palmolive ever since i can remember and its such a deal when pairing this with coupons... getting a 12 oz bottle of the original for hold 50 cents. theres also the larger bottles that go on sale for almost hald price at certain stores its a great deal.
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Palmolive is one of the best dish soaps. I use it and so does my parents. They have dish soap in many other scents, as well. They get off grease and make your hands smooth. It doesn't dry out your hands. I will continue to use this product and will recommend it too!
gabriela m.
Works great! Besides it's really good for the skin since the hands does not get dry like other soaps. I think it's a good product but maybe the con it's that it more expensive than other options
carla h.
Indian Spgs, OH
I just to try this for free and I love love it! If you have hands that get dry when they are in water this is your answer, it will keep you hands feeling soft and smooth hours after the dishes are done! It works hard on grease, it cut's it like a knife, and leaves you dishes sparkling clean with a pretty shine and it smells good while cleaning them too, it has Vitamin E to keep your hands from getting dry. A wonderful thing I have noticed is that it will not cause your nail's to get brittle and you polish will not wear off, in fact it seems to last longer than normal with it's pretty color shining on. This is for nail art lover's, people with dry skin and everyone that want to have clean dishes try it today I will get another bottle when this runs out, so yes I would gladly pay for it!
Maria G.
Boise, ID
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This one doesn't dry out my hand and smells amazing but I felt like I had to use twice as much as other brands to get the same amount of clean. I wouldn't use this for dishes anymore.
Ally H.
Bauxite , AR
The Palmolive original scent is my least favorite when pertaining to smell, as it often reminds me of children's bubbles. However, it is the best dish soap I've used in terms of removing tough grease and caked on food particles. It is my go to dish soap
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?