BY PALMOLIVE #26 in Dish Soap

VITAMIN E. The mild formula with a touch of Vitamin E was designed to be soft on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action leaving your dishes sparkling clean. Formulated with a touch of Vitamin E. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. COCONUT BUTTER. This unique formula with a touch of Coconut Butter was designed to be mild on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action -- leaving your dishes sparkling clean. With Coconut Butter. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. ALOE. Specially formulated to be gentle on hands. With a touch of aloe, this formula is dermatologist-tested to be gentle on sensitive skin. Formulated with a touch of Aloe. Designed for dry skin. Cleans to a sparkling shine.

• Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??38 Answers
  • Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also does it...5 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid4 Answers
Palmolive Liquid Dish Soap in Original Scent - 24 Pack
  • "Used to my husband would have to wash dishes everyday but with soft touch, I can comfortably do the dishes without asking my husband to do it!" in 353 reviews
  • "I think the Palmolive Soft Touch does make my hands softer but I still prefer Palmolive Ultra Oxy Plus Degreaser as a dish detergent." in 265 reviews
  • "A must have specially if you have kids and are cooking and washing dishes constantly believe me your hands will not regret it" in 172 reviews
  • "love this dish soap I definitely recommend it to anybody smells great does the job perfectly when you're trying to clean dishes" in 155 reviews
  • "I have a bottle of the palmolive soft touch dish liquid in coconut butter and I couldn't be happier with the brand and the scent." in 111 reviews
Ivonne L.
Ivonne L.
West Hartford , Ct
We have always used this dish soap at home, it works great! The price is not too bad, you can get great deals at BJs and buy them by the back! I feel like it lasts forever and it leave the dishes extra clean!
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Louisville, KY
Works magic on any and every stain. My mom always swore by this and I thought she was silly until we tried giving my daughter prune juice and every article of clothing was stained. This got it out super easy!
Tara W.
Tara W.
Waltham, MA
Love this, its an old faithful in our house. It gets the job done every time and see no reason to try anything else. As the saying goes if it ain't broke don't fix it! Great price, great value, great product!
Kaitlin M.
Kaitlin M.
I had never used Palmolive before until the hospital gave me a tiny one to try and I liked it the shape of the bottle is cool and it does t dry out your hands but I don't find it as effective as other brands
kelly l.
kelly l.
Byron, GA
Palmolive is a cheap brand but it does the job. I love the smell and it gets my dishes clean and looking new. I would recommend using Palmolive if you are looking for a cheaper solution to your dirty dishes!
Samara F.
Samara F.
Northampton, MA
Haha what bad could you say about this dish soap? It does the job. It cleans your dishes, doesn't hurt your hands, doesn't smell terrible and its extremely affordable! Definitely the soap to buy on a budget
Mora V.
Mora V.
Tulsa, OK
I absolutely love this dish soap. It smells great and is concentrated enough to where you don't have to use a lot to wash your dishes and last a long time if can use it wisely. Also leaves dishes spotless.
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
LAWRENCE, KS
Only dish soap I use. Gets the grease off with ease. I also use it to remove the extra oils off of my nail bed before I apply my Jamberry Nail Wraps! Sometimes I can even find it at my local dollar store!
Megan K.
Megan K.
Nashville , TN
Mega Parent Expert
This is the smell of my childhood in the kitchen. It will never be bad or get old in my head . I love it so much! Effective on grease and is pretty cheap!! Plus it's everywhere! I would highly recommend.
Mai phoua V.
Mai phoua V.
Merced, CA
This keep my dishes clean and shines smelling great.its worth the price. I love the smell as I love the smell of air wick fresher. It will take the grease off those plates and bowls of pumping more soap.
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Tara R.
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?
Shakoya B.
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?