Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#19 in Dish Soap

VITAMIN E. The mild formula with a touch of Vitamin E was designed to be soft on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action leaving your dishes sparkling clean. Formulated with a touch of Vitamin E. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. COCONUT BUTTER. This unique formula with a touch of Coconut Butter was designed to be mild on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action -- leaving your dishes sparkling clean. With Coconut Butter. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. ALOE. Specially formulated to be gentle on hands. With a touch of aloe, this formula is dermatologist-tested to be gentle on sensitive skin. Formulated with a touch of Aloe. Designed for dry skin. Cleans to a sparkling shine.

Photos (177)
ilanger D.
ilanger D.
Fort Stockton
This is not my favorite to wash my dishes with, it's good value, but I just don't really like the scent. Cleans the dishes nicely, I would say it is effective. But I will not be buying this dish soap again though.
Sara H.
Sara H.
I'm allergic to dish soap and get very itchy when using it. For some reason this dish soap is the only one that doesn't irritate my skin. The smell is nice and it leaves my dishes clean with no residue left over.
Veronica P.
Veronica P.
Although I enjoy the smell I wouldn't really recommend these. You're better off buying something a bit more expensive.
I don't feel like it takes off all the grease off my dishes as some other dish soaps would.
Tara W.
Tara W.
Waltham, MA
Love this, its an old faithful in our house. It gets the job done every time and see no reason to try anything else. As the saying goes if it ain't broke don't fix it! Great price, great value, great product!
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Louisville, KY
Works magic on any and every stain. My mom always swore by this and I thought she was silly until we tried giving my daughter prune juice and every article of clothing was stained. This got it out super easy!
Ivonne L.
Ivonne L.
West Hartford , Ct
We have always used this dish soap at home, it works great! The price is not too bad, you can get great deals at BJs and buy them by the back! I feel like it lasts forever and it leave the dishes extra clean!
Stephany R.
Stephany R.
Long Beach, CA
I have always purchased this soap. It's tough on grease but also sensitive enough to where I don't feel like my skin is dry after using for the dishes. The scent is crisp and clean and has never let me down!
Kaitlin M.
Kaitlin M.
I had never used Palmolive before until the hospital gave me a tiny one to try and I liked it the shape of the bottle is cool and it does t dry out your hands but I don't find it as effective as other brands
kelly l.
kelly l.
Byron, GA
Palmolive is a cheap brand but it does the job. I love the smell and it gets my dishes clean and looking new. I would recommend using Palmolive if you are looking for a cheaper solution to your dirty dishes!
Samara F.
Samara F.
Northampton, MA
Haha what bad could you say about this dish soap? It does the job. It cleans your dishes, doesn't hurt your hands, doesn't smell terrible and its extremely affordable! Definitely the soap to buy on a budget
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Tara R.
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?
Shakoya B.
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?