BY PALMOLIVE #8 in Dish Soap

VITAMIN E. The mild formula with a touch of Vitamin E was designed to be soft on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action leaving your dishes sparkling clean. Formulated with a touch of Vitamin E. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. COCONUT BUTTER. This unique formula with a touch of Coconut Butter was designed to be mild on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action -- leaving your dishes sparkling clean. With Coconut Butter. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. ALOE. Specially formulated to be gentle on hands. With a touch of aloe, this formula is dermatologist-tested to be gentle on sensitive skin. Formulated with a touch of Aloe. Designed for dry skin. Cleans to a sparkling shine.

• Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??36 Answers
  • I know it help with hands to soft it but does it help nails ? 5 Answers
  • As a dry handed girl, I can always tell when I do my dishes that if...7 Answers
Palmolive Liquid Dish Soap in Original Scent - 24 Pack
  • "Used to my husband would have to wash dishes everyday but with soft touch, I can comfortably do the dishes without asking my husband to do it!" in 353 reviews
  • "I think the Palmolive Soft Touch does make my hands softer but I still prefer Palmolive Ultra Oxy Plus Degreaser as a dish detergent." in 265 reviews
  • "A must have specially if you have kids and are cooking and washing dishes constantly believe me your hands will not regret it" in 172 reviews
  • "love this dish soap I definitely recommend it to anybody smells great does the job perfectly when you're trying to clean dishes" in 155 reviews
  • "I have a bottle of the palmolive soft touch dish liquid in coconut butter and I couldn't be happier with the brand and the scent." in 111 reviews
Faith F.
Faith F.
Stockton, CA
Works very well and gets the grease off my dishes! Only down fall is you have to use a lot of products for it to last. Thinner then other dish soaps and can dry out your hands. Despite those miner things I always repurchase!
Jocelyne N.
Jocelyne N.
Murrieta , Ca
I have purchased this product for years! It works great for dishes but I also use it for others things too. I clean my makeup brushes, I clean spots on my couch with it.....you only need a a couple drops and mix with water.
Caycie H.
Caycie H.
This dish soap is good but is not the best. I am used to using dawn which is excellent so this one doesn't really compare. This product is good for your wallet but not especially for your dishes, which is the whole point.
Kelsey D.
Kelsey D.
Kaufman , TX
Works wonders on all my dishes, especially the ones who have food stuck on them. Hot water and soap gets it right off! Plus the scent it leaves on the dishes, hands and room is very fresh smelling. Easy on your hands too!
Jacky B.
Jacky B.
Odessa, TX
Smells horrible and the smell lingers on. You can taste it in your food or when you drink from a cup. Absolutely hate it but i only bought it out of necessity when visiting dollar tree and faced with other "cheap brands"
Dalia M.
Dalia M.
Modesto , CA
This is an amazing dish soap,my husband was the one to use it and he was like this works really well,you don't need a lot of it and it cleans the dishes quick and smell good.so just hearing that from him means a lot lol
Aracelie V.
Aracelie V.
I like using the Palmolive dish soap! I feel that it's not too expensive and it gets the job done! I love the original sent! It is not the best dish soap but like I said it gets the job done and I would buy it again!
Norma C.
Norma C.
A little soap goes a very long way with Palmolive. I used to buy it regularly until my store raised the price. Nonetheless, I love the soap; it is a plus when my hands feel really silky after washing all the dishes.
ilanger D.
ilanger D.
Fort Stockton
This is not my favorite to wash my dishes with, it's good value, but I just don't really like the scent. Cleans the dishes nicely, I would say it is effective. But I will not be buying this dish soap again though.
Sara H.
Sara H.
I'm allergic to dish soap and get very itchy when using it. For some reason this dish soap is the only one that doesn't irritate my skin. The smell is nice and it leaves my dishes clean with no residue left over.
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?