Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#21 in Dish Soap

VITAMIN E. The mild formula with a touch of Vitamin E was designed to be soft on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action leaving your dishes sparkling clean. Formulated with a touch of Vitamin E. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. COCONUT BUTTER. This unique formula with a touch of Coconut Butter was designed to be mild on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action -- leaving your dishes sparkling clean. With Coconut Butter. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. ALOE. Specially formulated to be gentle on hands. With a touch of aloe, this formula is dermatologist-tested to be gentle on sensitive skin. Formulated with a touch of Aloe. Designed for dry skin. Cleans to a sparkling shine.

Photos (177)
Erica L.
Erica L.
Sellersville, PA
It's the original formula, but it works just as well as anything and does the job for a fraction of other cleansers' price! My fiancé's skin is sensitive and sometimes reacts from just the intense power, but otherwise it's great.
Tracy A.
Tracy A.
Roxboro, NC
I love Palmolive Fusion clean dishwashing detergent. Not only does it leave my dishes sparkly clean, it smells good and is easy on my skin! I highly recommend it to everyone! Cleans like a dishwasher would and that is awesome!!
Triana r.
Triana r.
Orlando, Fl
I feel like even though this dish soap gets the dishes cleaned and the grease cut you end up using more soap then the other more expensive type this brand carries. I honestly do not like it and I don't use this particular one.
Diana D.
Diana D.
Somerville, MA
For us here in the family this has been our dish washing soap before I was born!!! It works well, it's strong, it keeps the dishes clean, and there's no residue! It suds nicely like it should and it retails at a good price!!
Faith F.
Faith F.
Manteca, CA
Works very well and gets the grease off my dishes! Only down fall is you have to use a lot of products for it to last. Thinner then other dish soaps and can dry out your hands. Despite those miner things I always repurchase!
Jocelyne N.
Jocelyne N.
Murrieta , Ca
I have purchased this product for years! It works great for dishes but I also use it for others things too. I clean my makeup brushes, I clean spots on my couch with it.....you only need a a couple drops and mix with water.
Kelsey D.
Kelsey D.
Kaufman, TX
Works wonders on all my dishes, especially the ones who have food stuck on them. Hot water and soap gets it right off! Plus the scent it leaves on the dishes, hands and room is very fresh smelling. Easy on your hands too!
Caycie H.
Caycie H.
This dish soap is good but is not the best. I am used to using dawn which is excellent so this one doesn't really compare. This product is good for your wallet but not especially for your dishes, which is the whole point.
Jacky B.
Jacky B.
Odessa, TX
Smells horrible and the smell lingers on. You can taste it in your food or when you drink from a cup. Absolutely hate it but i only bought it out of necessity when visiting dollar tree and faced with other "cheap brands"
Dalia M.
Dalia M.
Modesto , CA
This is an amazing dish soap,my husband was the one to use it and he was like this works really well,you don't need a lot of it and it cleans the dishes quick and smell good.so just hearing that from him means a lot lol
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Shakoya B.
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?