BY PALMOLIVE #12 in Dish Soap

VITAMIN E. The mild formula with a touch of Vitamin E was designed to be soft on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action leaving your dishes sparkling clean. Formulated with a touch of Vitamin E. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. COCONUT BUTTER. This unique formula with a touch of Coconut Butter was designed to be mild on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action -- leaving your dishes sparkling clean. With Coconut Butter. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. ALOE. Specially formulated to be gentle on hands. With a touch of aloe, this formula is dermatologist-tested to be gentle on sensitive skin. Formulated with a touch of Aloe. Designed for dry skin. Cleans to a sparkling shine.

• Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??38 Answers
  • Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also does it...5 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid4 Answers
Palmolive Liquid Dish Soap in Original Scent - 24 Pack
  • "Used to my husband would have to wash dishes everyday but with soft touch, I can comfortably do the dishes without asking my husband to do it!" in 353 reviews
  • "I think the Palmolive Soft Touch does make my hands softer but I still prefer Palmolive Ultra Oxy Plus Degreaser as a dish detergent." in 265 reviews
  • "A must have specially if you have kids and are cooking and washing dishes constantly believe me your hands will not regret it" in 172 reviews
  • "love this dish soap I definitely recommend it to anybody smells great does the job perfectly when you're trying to clean dishes" in 155 reviews
  • "I have a bottle of the palmolive soft touch dish liquid in coconut butter and I couldn't be happier with the brand and the scent." in 111 reviews
Rhayssa S.
Long Branch, NJ
Gosto muito pois tira bastante a gordura, o cheiro é bom mas eu acho muito forte, mas no geral é bom gostaria que o cheiro fosse mais fraco. Em comparação com outras marcas ele rende bem mas o cheiro deixa a desejar
Antonita E.
Albuquerque
Great product, reasonably priced. Palmolive had been used for years in my family from my grandma, mom and all my aunt's it has been used for generations. A product that has been around for this long is worth using.
Vivian G.
Mega Parent Expert
I currently use this product (I always switch it up) and love that it sudds easily and cleans great. I purchased mine at target for .17 using coupons so I have plenty to last at least a month. It smells good too.
Clarissa M.
Palmdale , CA
Mega Parent Expert
Great deal and great product to get that grease out the way.. I wash my dishes with this and then I put them in the dish washer and they come out sparkling clean and all the soap you save!! It's so i worth it.
Greaisha J.
tampa, FL
What can I say, I love a classic product. If ain't broke why fix it. This dish detergent works great with grease and leaves my dishes super clean. This is my to go dish detergent. Just like it was my grandma.
Vanessa C.
PROVIDENCE, RI
great for washing dishes and you mop lol i use it to rinse my mop and clean my dishes  all purpose type of soap doesnt make too many suds but for the proce point its great they even sell it at dollar tree
Miara C.
This detergent gets the job done! Thick and gets rid of the grime with a little bit of product. So it's very economical! The only cons with this detergent are the range of scents offered. Overall, good buy!
Jihan S.
San Diego, CA
When washing dishes, I like to use this dish soap. It smells really good and cleans the dishes very well. I wouldn't say it's too expensive, would definitely recommend though. Of course I would get it again!
Maria W.
Westerly , RI
Mega Parent Expert
I can't say that I love Palmolive dishwashing liquid. It's okay, but I think it is not enough concentrated because you have to put a lot on the sponge to get a nice foam. So it get used up pretty quickly.
Ryan K.
Malden, MA
My favorite dish soap.. works better than the competitors. It actually removes grease from pits and pans and the smell is just okay but it does a great job cleaning. Always buy this brand good price too
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?