BY PALMOLIVE #51 in Dish Soap

VITAMIN E. The mild formula with a touch of Vitamin E was designed to be soft on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action leaving your dishes sparkling clean. Formulated with a touch of Vitamin E. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. COCONUT BUTTER. This unique formula with a touch of Coconut Butter was designed to be mild on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action -- leaving your dishes sparkling clean. With Coconut Butter. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. ALOE. Specially formulated to be gentle on hands. With a touch of aloe, this formula is dermatologist-tested to be gentle on sensitive skin. Formulated with a touch of Aloe. Designed for dry skin. Cleans to a sparkling shine.

• Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??39 Answers
  • Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also does it...6 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid5 Answers
Palmolive Liquid Dish Soap in Original Scent - 24 Pack
  • "Used to my husband would have to wash dishes everyday but with soft touch, I can comfortably do the dishes without asking my husband to do it!" in 353 reviews
  • "I think the Palmolive Soft Touch does make my hands softer but I still prefer Palmolive Ultra Oxy Plus Degreaser as a dish detergent." in 265 reviews
  • "A must have specially if you have kids and are cooking and washing dishes constantly believe me your hands will not regret it" in 172 reviews
  • "love this dish soap I definitely recommend it to anybody smells great does the job perfectly when you're trying to clean dishes" in 155 reviews
  • "I have a bottle of the palmolive soft touch dish liquid in coconut butter and I couldn't be happier with the brand and the scent." in 111 reviews
Theresa L.
Santa Barbara, CA
Description: " VITAMIN E The mild formula with a touch of Vitamin E was designed to be soft on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action leaving your dishes sparkling clean. -Formulated with a touch of Vitamin E -Soft on Hands™ -Cleans to a sparkling shine COCONUT BUTTER This unique formula with a touch of Coconut Butter was designed to be mild on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action -- leaving your dishes sparkling clean. -With Coconut Butter -Soft on Hands™ -Cleans to a sparkling shine ALOE Specially formulated to be gentle on hands. With a touch of aloe, this formula is dermatologist-tested to be gentle on sensitive skin. -Formulated with a touch of Aloe -Designed for dry skin -Cleans to a sparkling shine.

My Experience: My friend received this product from Influenster. She gave me the Coconut Butter one.

Smell: This smells amazing. I love the scent, it smells like coconut butter. Exactly what the label reads. It smells like coconut, and a tropical oasis.

Price: The price for these is quite cheap considering the quantity.

Quantity: Palmolive packs in a lot of dishwashing liquid into this.

Touch: The liquid is moisturizing.

Overall, it is a very nice product that I would use again.
Julia S.
Flowery Branch, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My mother used Palmolive when I was a little kid still at home. It was one of those things that just got 'passed down'. I've tried other soaps but I just favor Palmolive. I don't feel it's pricey and it always gets the job done. I bet it'll get 'passed down' to my kids when it's time. ūüėä
Luisa P.
Niceville, FL
The first thing a girl do near anything soap-like? Sniff, of course!
So I opened the bottles and take a good whiff.......ahhhhh!
I decided to wash my dishes with the pink one, the small is divine!

I must confess that I'm a little of a cheapo when it comes to household cleaners, so when I need them I usually go for a the cheapest store brand just to realize that it makes a lot of bubbles but it's not so effective in cleaning, it leaves dirt behind or worse, a film on my dishes, or doesn't smell that great after all.
So I pledge to get a better brand when I use up the bottle, but then I found myself back to the store, comparing prices and choosing the cheap stuff again :(

With the Palmolive, I was very impressed! While it clearly bubbles up in the water, it's not excessive. It takes out dirt and stains from my dishes quickly and effectively and it is really gentle on my hands.

I'm telling you, the pink bottle smells good enough to want to bathe in it!!!

I've learned my lesson and truly believe that you get what you pay for, so as soon as I'm done with this bottle, the Palmolive soft touch will go on my next grocery list also thanks to the coupons!

Should I be a good girl and share or just keep everything for myself??? LOL
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Great dish soap, nice scents, and does the jobs. But I much rather buy Dawn. The scents are better and I feel like it cuts grease faster and easier than palmolive. The price is about the same for both. I don't buy it really, if I have it in house its because someone has given it to me.
Jordyn M.
This dish soap has been a staple in my home for forever. I love that it has so many uses beyond just washing the dishes. I use it to get stains out of clothing, deep clean the counter, and more. It has a light and fresh scent and definitely cannot be beaten for the price that is is!
Leslie K.
Greeneville, TN
Great product, very affordable, and gets the job done.. if you like very very soapy then this probably isn't the product for you. But overall very effective in getting your dishes clean and I would recommend it to anyone!
Kym B.
Athol, MA
We always buy this dish soap. It really helps de-grease our dishes, is soft on the hands and isn't over-priced. The scent is really nice.
The only con is that it doesn't use the best ingredients. It is not organic/all natural.
I would buy again because the price is right.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
One of my favorite dish washing liquids. Easy to use, small amount goes a long way, sudsy, thick formula, affordable. Other than the scent and wanting more moisture, I don't have any real complaints.
Janet C.
Cinnaminson, NJ
You can't go wrong with original. It works the best on dishes especially greasy gross ones. It doesn't really dry out my hands and it' makes washing my dishes much faster than store brand or other brands I've tried.
Brandon A.
Plymouth
When shopping for products, I like to look for the ones that can provide me with multiple uses. This Palmolive is a great value and doesn't break the bank. When I saw that it doesn't dry out hands while washing dishes, I knew it was a good match for me as I do have a problem with keeping my hands in the sink water all day.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?