Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#21 in Dish Soap

VITAMIN E. The mild formula with a touch of Vitamin E was designed to be soft on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action leaving your dishes sparkling clean. Formulated with a touch of Vitamin E. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. COCONUT BUTTER. This unique formula with a touch of Coconut Butter was designed to be mild on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action -- leaving your dishes sparkling clean. With Coconut Butter. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. ALOE. Specially formulated to be gentle on hands. With a touch of aloe, this formula is dermatologist-tested to be gentle on sensitive skin. Formulated with a touch of Aloe. Designed for dry skin. Cleans to a sparkling shine.

Photos (177)
Carolyn S.
Carolyn S.
Eastport , Ny
Over the years, I have used probably most of the dish detergents on the market. Some are cheaper but weaker; others are more expensive but seem no better. I always come back to Palmolive because it seems as good as you get at a reasonable price.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Corning, NY
I absolutely love this product. It leaves hands feeling soft and not dried out. The smell is amazing, too. I love the way this soap cleans my dishes without leaving behind an awful, soapy aftertaste like some dish soaps do. I will buy it again.
Carmen S.
Carmen S.
I like the original scent, it is fresh and smells clean. It makes me wash dishes in joy. I also like the way it cleans, and never feel disappointed with this brand. I normally buy it at Alps or other markets and I buy it almost all the time.
Maria B.
Maria B.
"If it ain't broke"
I've been using this soap forever! Was the liquid soap my mom would buy and we each had a turn at having to use it(According to our chore chart)
Was a brand my mom trusted and something I always purchase for my family.
Teresa H.
Teresa H.
Woodstock, AL
I like this product it cleans really well and smell great and works well with my hands when iam doing the dishes my hands felt ok with some detergents makes my hands dry this is not like that and it cleans good to I would recommend this .
madison b.
madison b.
Paintsville, KY
I like it if I have to use, it does clean but lives hands dry and doesnt really have a smell, I like this for little dish washing jobs not big everyday jobs. Great value for your dollar if you dont mind using lotion after washing dishes.
Bayleigh P.
Bayleigh P.
Stigler, OK
This is one of the best dish soaps I've ever used! I but from either Walmart or Dollar General, and I pay about a dollar and a half. The original scent is very nice and cleans dishes very well. I recommend this product to everyone!
Krystal B.
Krystal B.
Portsmouth, OH
I'm not sure why this just has a smell I absolutely love to smell while washing dishes. I think the extra sixed bottles are good priced. It cleans my dishes just fine. I can get it from my local dollar store. I would recommend it.
Erica L.
Erica L.
Sellersville, PA
It's the original formula, but it works just as well as anything and does the job for a fraction of other cleansers' price! My fiancé's skin is sensitive and sometimes reacts from just the intense power, but otherwise it's great.
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.
Garland , TX
His classic dish soap gets the job done but I do wish it was a bit gentler on the hands! There are some soaps out there that help my hands not get too dry and I would prefer that unless i washed my dishes with gloves all the time
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Shakoya B.
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?