BY PALMOLIVE #26 in Dish Soap

VITAMIN E. The mild formula with a touch of Vitamin E was designed to be soft on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action leaving your dishes sparkling clean. Formulated with a touch of Vitamin E. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. COCONUT BUTTER. This unique formula with a touch of Coconut Butter was designed to be mild on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action -- leaving your dishes sparkling clean. With Coconut Butter. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. ALOE. Specially formulated to be gentle on hands. With a touch of aloe, this formula is dermatologist-tested to be gentle on sensitive skin. Formulated with a touch of Aloe. Designed for dry skin. Cleans to a sparkling shine.

• Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??38 Answers
  • Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also does it...5 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid4 Answers
Palmolive Liquid Dish Soap in Original Scent - 24 Pack
  • "Used to my husband would have to wash dishes everyday but with soft touch, I can comfortably do the dishes without asking my husband to do it!" in 353 reviews
  • "I think the Palmolive Soft Touch does make my hands softer but I still prefer Palmolive Ultra Oxy Plus Degreaser as a dish detergent." in 265 reviews
  • "A must have specially if you have kids and are cooking and washing dishes constantly believe me your hands will not regret it" in 172 reviews
  • "love this dish soap I definitely recommend it to anybody smells great does the job perfectly when you're trying to clean dishes" in 155 reviews
  • "I have a bottle of the palmolive soft touch dish liquid in coconut butter and I couldn't be happier with the brand and the scent." in 111 reviews
Maria B.
Maria B.
"If it ain't broke"
I've been using this soap forever! Was the liquid soap my mom would buy and we each had a turn at having to use it(According to our chore chart)
Was a brand my mom trusted and something I always purchase for my family.
madison b.
madison b.
Paintsville, KY
I like it if I have to use, it does clean but lives hands dry and doesnt really have a smell, I like this for little dish washing jobs not big everyday jobs. Great value for your dollar if you dont mind using lotion after washing dishes.
Bayleigh P.
Bayleigh P.
Stigler, OK
This is one of the best dish soaps I've ever used! I but from either Walmart or Dollar General, and I pay about a dollar and a half. The original scent is very nice and cleans dishes very well. I recommend this product to everyone!
Krystal B.
Krystal B.
Portsmouth, OH
I'm not sure why this just has a smell I absolutely love to smell while washing dishes. I think the extra sixed bottles are good priced. It cleans my dishes just fine. I can get it from my local dollar store. I would recommend it.
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.
Garland , TX
His classic dish soap gets the job done but I do wish it was a bit gentler on the hands! There are some soaps out there that help my hands not get too dry and I would prefer that unless i washed my dishes with gloves all the time
Erica L.
Erica L.
Sellersville, PA
It's the original formula, but it works just as well as anything and does the job for a fraction of other cleansers' price! My fiancé's skin is sensitive and sometimes reacts from just the intense power, but otherwise it's great.
Tracy A.
Tracy A.
Roxboro, NC
I love Palmolive Fusion clean dishwashing detergent. Not only does it leave my dishes sparkly clean, it smells good and is easy on my skin! I highly recommend it to everyone! Cleans like a dishwasher would and that is awesome!!
Triana r.
Triana r.
Orlando, FL
I feel like even though this dish soap gets the dishes cleaned and the grease cut you end up using more soap then the other more expensive type this brand carries. I honestly do not like it and I don't use this particular one.
Diana D.
Diana D.
Somerville, MA
For us here in the family this has been our dish washing soap before I was born!!! It works well, it's strong, it keeps the dishes clean, and there's no residue! It suds nicely like it should and it retails at a good price!!
Faith F.
Faith F.
Stockton, CA
Works very well and gets the grease off my dishes! Only down fall is you have to use a lot of products for it to last. Thinner then other dish soaps and can dry out your hands. Despite those miner things I always repurchase!
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Tara R.
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?
Shakoya B.
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?