BY PALMOLIVE #17 in Dish Soap

VITAMIN E. The mild formula with a touch of Vitamin E was designed to be soft on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action leaving your dishes sparkling clean. Formulated with a touch of Vitamin E. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. COCONUT BUTTER. This unique formula with a touch of Coconut Butter was designed to be mild on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action -- leaving your dishes sparkling clean. With Coconut Butter. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. ALOE. Specially formulated to be gentle on hands. With a touch of aloe, this formula is dermatologist-tested to be gentle on sensitive skin. Formulated with a touch of Aloe. Designed for dry skin. Cleans to a sparkling shine.

• Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??38 Answers
  • Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also does it...5 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid4 Answers
Palmolive Liquid Dish Soap in Original Scent - 24 Pack
  • "Used to my husband would have to wash dishes everyday but with soft touch, I can comfortably do the dishes without asking my husband to do it!" in 353 reviews
  • "I think the Palmolive Soft Touch does make my hands softer but I still prefer Palmolive Ultra Oxy Plus Degreaser as a dish detergent." in 265 reviews
  • "A must have specially if you have kids and are cooking and washing dishes constantly believe me your hands will not regret it" in 172 reviews
  • "love this dish soap I definitely recommend it to anybody smells great does the job perfectly when you're trying to clean dishes" in 155 reviews
  • "I have a bottle of the palmolive soft touch dish liquid in coconut butter and I couldn't be happier with the brand and the scent." in 111 reviews
Julia S.
Flowery Branch, GA
Mega Parent Expert
My mother used Palmolive when I was a little kid still at home. It was one of those things that just got 'passed down'. I've tried other soaps but I just favor Palmolive. I don't feel it's pricey and it always gets the job done. I bet it'll get 'passed down' to my kids when it's time. ūüėä
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
Mega Parent Expert
Great dish soap, nice scents, and does the jobs. But I much rather buy Dawn. The scents are better and I feel like it cuts grease faster and easier than palmolive. The price is about the same for both. I don't buy it really, if I have it in house its because someone has given it to me.
Leslie K.
Greeneville, TN
Great product, very affordable, and gets the job done.. if you like very very soapy then this probably isn't the product for you. But overall very effective in getting your dishes clean and I would recommend it to anyone!
Jordyn M.
This dish soap has been a staple in my home for forever. I love that it has so many uses beyond just washing the dishes. I use it to get stains out of clothing, deep clean the counter, and more. It has a light and fresh scent and definitely cannot be beaten for the price that is is!
Kym B.
Athol, MA
We always buy this dish soap. It really helps de-grease our dishes, is soft on the hands and isn't over-priced. The scent is really nice.
The only con is that it doesn't use the best ingredients. It is not organic/all natural.
I would buy again because the price is right.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Mega Parent Expert
One of my favorite dish washing liquids. Easy to use, small amount goes a long way, sudsy, thick formula, affordable. Other than the scent and wanting more moisture, I don't have any real complaints.
Brandon A.
Plymouth
When shopping for products, I like to look for the ones that can provide me with multiple uses. This Palmolive is a great value and doesn't break the bank. When I saw that it doesn't dry out hands while washing dishes, I knew it was a good match for me as I do have a problem with keeping my hands in the sink water all day.
Janet C.
Cinnaminson, NJ
You can't go wrong with original. It works the best on dishes especially greasy gross ones. It doesn't really dry out my hands and it' makes washing my dishes much faster than store brand or other brands I've tried.
Gris H.
I use Palmolive for my dishes and it really a great product. It is really effective and it does not damage my hands. I always buy big versions so it is always in my home. The smell is also good. The soap is also easy to wash. I will buy this again and I recommend this product.
Jocelyne N.
Murrieta , Ca
I have purchased this product for years! It works great for dishes but I also use it for others things too. I clean my makeup brushes, I clean spots on my couch with it.....you only need a a couple drops and mix with water.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?