BY PALMOLIVE #8 in Dish Soap

VITAMIN E. The mild formula with a touch of Vitamin E was designed to be soft on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action leaving your dishes sparkling clean. Formulated with a touch of Vitamin E. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. COCONUT BUTTER. This unique formula with a touch of Coconut Butter was designed to be mild on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action -- leaving your dishes sparkling clean. With Coconut Butter. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. ALOE. Specially formulated to be gentle on hands. With a touch of aloe, this formula is dermatologist-tested to be gentle on sensitive skin. Formulated with a touch of Aloe. Designed for dry skin. Cleans to a sparkling shine.

• Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??36 Answers
  • I know it help with hands to soft it but does it help nails ? 5 Answers
  • As a dry handed girl, I can always tell when I do my dishes that if...7 Answers
Palmolive Liquid Dish Soap in Original Scent - 24 Pack
  • "Used to my husband would have to wash dishes everyday but with soft touch, I can comfortably do the dishes without asking my husband to do it!" in 353 reviews
  • "I think the Palmolive Soft Touch does make my hands softer but I still prefer Palmolive Ultra Oxy Plus Degreaser as a dish detergent." in 265 reviews
  • "A must have specially if you have kids and are cooking and washing dishes constantly believe me your hands will not regret it" in 172 reviews
  • "love this dish soap I definitely recommend it to anybody smells great does the job perfectly when you're trying to clean dishes" in 155 reviews
  • "I have a bottle of the palmolive soft touch dish liquid in coconut butter and I couldn't be happier with the brand and the scent." in 111 reviews
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Las Vegas, NV
I've always loved this dish soap. It was always in the household growing up. I purchase from Wal-Mart or Target, depending. It's not expensive at all, there are some versions of this brand I like better, like the OXY, but this is still one of my favorites.
Maria S.
Maria S.
Fernley , NV
Bought this the other day at Walmart. I am always looking for some dish soap that will make me happy while washing my dishes! and needless to say! i LOVE the dish soap! I tried the Aloe one, and am in love! Softer hands! would highly recommend to anyone.
LACIE S.
LACIE S.
Las Vegas , NV
Mega Parent Expert
Not my favorite dishsoap scent. The other types of Dish Soap by palmolive are better ie the ones that have the moisturizing element in them for your hands. These work just ok and are also available cheaply and in bulk at Sam's Club or Costco if you need.
Sharon L.
Sharon L.
Palmolive Liquid Dish Soap in Original Scent is a great product! Sometimes I use it for my hands and it has a nice scent and a rich lather. I bought it at CVS and it is very effective. I was not disappointed by it. I would recommend this soap to others.
Brittney R.
Brittney R.
Mabank, TX
I do not really care for this product it does not really get grease off of dishes and it does not do what would typically want it to do but if you're just cleaning and want to be cheap this would be their great one if you don't use Grease was cooking
Monique F.
Monique F.
Ontario, CA
Growing up my parents used Palmolive and now to this day I use it in my home as well! There are no cons to this product. It is an awesome brand! i bought it at Target. Very effective my dishes come out clean every time! I would definitely buy again!
Megan N.
Megan N.
Cincinnati, OH
I love the palmolive brand! This dishsoap smells amazing, it was highly effective. It seems to clean the dishes easily. This was extremely affordable. A pro would be the scent, I love the smell of this! I would definitely buy this again, for sure!
Lameka W.
Lameka W.
So far so goodll My son does a lot of dishwashing..but of course I do the following uo and rewashing! I like this product and it smells fantastic! Dish bubbles last longer than I expected and it gets my dishes squeaky clean. Great size bottle too.
Carolyn S.
Carolyn S.
Eastport , Ny
Over the years, I have used probably most of the dish detergents on the market. Some are cheaper but weaker; others are more expensive but seem no better. I always come back to Palmolive because it seems as good as you get at a reasonable price.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Corning, NY
I absolutely love this product. It leaves hands feeling soft and not dried out. The smell is amazing, too. I love the way this soap cleans my dishes without leaving behind an awful, soapy aftertaste like some dish soaps do. I will buy it again.
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Tara R.
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?
Shakoya B.
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?