Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#17 in Dish Soap

VITAMIN E. The mild formula with a touch of Vitamin E was designed to be soft on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action leaving your dishes sparkling clean. Formulated with a touch of Vitamin E. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. COCONUT BUTTER. This unique formula with a touch of Coconut Butter was designed to be mild on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action -- leaving your dishes sparkling clean. With Coconut Butter. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. ALOE. Specially formulated to be gentle on hands. With a touch of aloe, this formula is dermatologist-tested to be gentle on sensitive skin. Formulated with a touch of Aloe. Designed for dry skin. Cleans to a sparkling shine.

Photos (177)
Katie M.
Katie M.
Lakeland, FL

WOW is the first thing that pops in my head when I think of this dish soap. It is amazing! It also smells so good. It bubbles up so quick and works so well on my dishes. It cleaned dishes that I had sitting over night. Had no hard scrubbing at all. I will be using this from now on!
naseem g.
naseem g.
Parlin, NJ

The Palmolive Liquid Dish Soap is so effective, however it carries some cons. It doesn't have much soap so when I squeeze a bit in my sponge, it does not let out enough bubbles to wash a few dishes, Overall, however it has a great scent and scrubs off the grease and stinky stench.
Keren G.
Keren G.
Bronx, NY

Good basic product gets the job done. Like the smell its an oldy but goody. It washes away grease and food residue off my dishes like no other. This is like my go to.. I do wish it was a bit cheaper just because I go through them quickly...otherwise I would say its a good buy.
Yisbeli A.
Yisbeli A.

My mom likes to buy it this liquid dish soap because she says is very effective, she sees her dishes bright, and that's very important for every mom, haha. It has a good price because it's really work and the fuirt smell is wonderful. My mom says she will always buy it, haha!!
Gris H.
Gris H.

I use Palmolive for my dishes and it really a great product. It is really effective and it does not damage my hands. I always buy big versions so it is always in my home. The smell is also good. The soap is also easy to wash. I will buy this again and I recommend this product.
Pam R.
Pam R.
Metairie, LA

Palmolive Dish Soap is effective at cleaning, but the scent leaves something to be desired. It's not terrible, but I would prefer a product with a more pleasing scent, as I am very particular about cleaning products and chemicals. This smells a bit too chemical for my tastes.
Lisa K.
Lisa K.
Philadelphia, PA

I really like the formula of the original Palmolive soap. It lasts a long time and cleans my cookware easily without a fight. It is a really good price that fits any budget. You can find it anywhere. I have probably purchased more than 20 bottles of this, and will buy again.
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Raleigh, NC

I try to NEVER buy this ! I feel like I can't use enough to clean greasy dishes and the smallest amount leaves a soapy taste no matter how long you rinse . I do love the pink one. It's gentle in hands and it doesn't leave a soapy taste , it is one of my go to dish liquids
Aubree H.
Aubree H.
Fairdale, Ky

I'm giving this product three stars because I don't get what i expect from a dish detergent. This product is affordable, and can be found at places like Wal-Mart and Target. But It doesn't get rid of grease unless I use super hot water, and it leaves my hands feeling dry.
Freshness M.
Freshness M.
Brooklyn, NY

One of my favorite dish soaps to wash dishes with . leaves dishes smelling great and your kitchen as well .
It would be better if the suds last longer then having to re-apply soap to the spongesponge constantly . It is affordable and I will continue to buy this product .
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA

Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY

Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.

Works good?
Shakoya B.
Shakoya B.

Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Tara R.
Denver, CO

Which scent if your favorite?