Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#17 in Dish Soap

VITAMIN E. The mild formula with a touch of Vitamin E was designed to be soft on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action leaving your dishes sparkling clean. Formulated with a touch of Vitamin E. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. COCONUT BUTTER. This unique formula with a touch of Coconut Butter was designed to be mild on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action -- leaving your dishes sparkling clean. With Coconut Butter. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. ALOE. Specially formulated to be gentle on hands. With a touch of aloe, this formula is dermatologist-tested to be gentle on sensitive skin. Formulated with a touch of Aloe. Designed for dry skin. Cleans to a sparkling shine.

Photos (177)
Amy L.
Amy L.
Moncton, nb

I love the pink dish detergent. Smells so nice and leaves hands soo soft!!! I love it so much, I will never switch to another brand!!!
Molly B.
Molly B.
Barnsley

This product is ok but not the best. It's very cheap and does its job but there's nothing special about it at all. The scent is very bland and boring but it's acceptable since it's cheap and very easy to find.
Julieth C.
Julieth C.
Deltona, FL

It smells so good and leaves my hands super soft! At first I didn't think I was going to like it much but it is such a good product.
Taneshia B.
Taneshia B.

This product is great! I use it everyday and my hands are still soft and moist. This cleans the dishes well and is not expensive
Abi R.
Abi R.
Toronto, Ontario

This is my go to dish soap. Cuts grease and cleans well. I always go back to this brand.
Brianna E.
Brianna E.
Lethbridge , Alberta, AB

The thing that I love most about this brand is all the delicious smelling scents they have however i find personally there is a better brand for getting the dishes clean especially the greasy ones. I still do buy it when its on sale though.
Gina S.
Gina S.
Newmarket, Ontario

It's great. I love the way it helps keep your hands soft. while making it easy to wash things! Good after you sever up a big dinner
Kathleen L.
Kathleen L.
Richmond hill, Ontario

This stuff isn't very good at cleaning and I tend to have to use a lot. It doesn't wear out your hands though
Monique B.
Monique B.
Hamilton

I love Palmolive, I just want to put that out there, I even find myself washing my floors with it because I love the scent so much. This new soft touch is amazing, my dry and allergy prone skin had zero reaction to it. A little bit is all you need for an entire sink of dishes, and like the original it is tough on grease.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Winnipeg

This is my favorite dish soap because not only does its appearance catch your interest but the product is also quite effective and nice on the hands. I would recommend this
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA

Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY

Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.

Works good?
Shakoya B.
Shakoya B.

Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Tara R.
Denver, CO

Which scent if your favorite?

Join Now