BY PALMOLIVE #20 in Dish Soap

VITAMIN E. The mild formula with a touch of Vitamin E was designed to be soft on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action leaving your dishes sparkling clean. Formulated with a touch of Vitamin E. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. COCONUT BUTTER. This unique formula with a touch of Coconut Butter was designed to be mild on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action -- leaving your dishes sparkling clean. With Coconut Butter. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. ALOE. Specially formulated to be gentle on hands. With a touch of aloe, this formula is dermatologist-tested to be gentle on sensitive skin. Formulated with a touch of Aloe. Designed for dry skin. Cleans to a sparkling shine.

• Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??39 Answers
  • Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also does it...6 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid5 Answers
Palmolive Liquid Dish Soap in Original Scent - 24 Pack
  • "Used to my husband would have to wash dishes everyday but with soft touch, I can comfortably do the dishes without asking my husband to do it!" in 353 reviews
  • "I think the Palmolive Soft Touch does make my hands softer but I still prefer Palmolive Ultra Oxy Plus Degreaser as a dish detergent." in 265 reviews
  • "A must have specially if you have kids and are cooking and washing dishes constantly believe me your hands will not regret it" in 172 reviews
  • "love this dish soap I definitely recommend it to anybody smells great does the job perfectly when you're trying to clean dishes" in 155 reviews
  • "I have a bottle of the palmolive soft touch dish liquid in coconut butter and I couldn't be happier with the brand and the scent." in 111 reviews
Kawsar M.
Vancouver
I would love this product in my house because I always have dry skin and I get really itchy to some soaps so I started using this last year in the scent green apple and it was Amazing but.. I wonder what this does to my hands and how wonderful it smells...
Yannis N.
Richmond
It is the best dish detergent I've ever used in my life.....Great on greasy dishes, and your hands won't be dry at the end. Love love love this dish detergent!!!!! Also, i love the coconut scent, it is the best scent I've tried so far!!!
Thxs Palmolive!!!
Vanessa S.
APO, AP
I have loved this brand since childhood! The smells, the clean... what's not to love! I am a bigger fan of the ones that are better on the environment but, I'll buy whatever I can get.
Amelia S.
gatineau , qc
Its pink with vitamin A,
seriously what a great product every women who came at my house always asking to smell my soap this is funny. now i love a little bit more doing my dish its rough on the grease but not on the hands. i give a A for Vitamin A ;)
Kristin M.
Winnipeg, MB
As someone who frequently gets eczema on my hands (and does a LOT of dishes and hand washing, as I run a home daycare) I can recommend this product for sure. Keeps my hands rash-free and my dishes and hands germ free. Palmolive is my go to brand!
Nancy I.
As a new mother, washing bottles have become my life...at least temporarily. Unlike traditional detergent without skin conditioners, Soft Touch did a good job redcucing
Skin irritation with frequent washing. Loved the scent and powerful clean.
Shannon H.
Fernie, BC
I use this regularly and I like everything about it! I can't stand wearing rubber gloves to do dishes so before using this I had rough and dry hands all the time. Now that isn't a problem. The scent is pleasant without being too overpowering.
Brianna E.
Lethbridge , AB
The thing that I love most about this brand is all the delicious smelling scents they have however i find personally there is a better brand for getting the dishes clean especially the greasy ones. I still do buy it when its on sale though.
Sanna A.
Burnaby
Usually use dishwasher but for quick washes love this as its super gentle on hands and has such a great smell. I feel good about using it as well because of all the environment work that they are doing as well. My fav is the pink one.
Judith C.
Calgary, AB
I always lean toward purchasing dish detergent that are gentle for the hands. This is one of the few that I always go back to since it really is gentle on the hands, get the dishes clean, and smells fresh. I'd purchase this again.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?