Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#21 in Dish Soap

VITAMIN E. The mild formula with a touch of Vitamin E was designed to be soft on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action leaving your dishes sparkling clean. Formulated with a touch of Vitamin E. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. COCONUT BUTTER. This unique formula with a touch of Coconut Butter was designed to be mild on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action -- leaving your dishes sparkling clean. With Coconut Butter. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. ALOE. Specially formulated to be gentle on hands. With a touch of aloe, this formula is dermatologist-tested to be gentle on sensitive skin. Formulated with a touch of Aloe. Designed for dry skin. Cleans to a sparkling shine.

Photos (177)
America M.
America M.
Le quita toda la grasa a los platos y no maltrata las manos
Además les deja un fresco olor
Griselda M.
Griselda M.
Alexandria, VA
I love this stuff!! My hands don't feel dry and cracked after doing the dishes. I love it so much, I'm using it as hand wash for the guest bathroom! Thanks Influester.
Lynn H.
Lynn H.
second north river, new Brunswick
I like using palmolive as it seams to be less harsh on the hands, doesn't seam to dry them as much as other products
Gladys L.
Gladys L.
Winnipeg
Palmolive is the brand I use the most and have been for a long time. It does it's job cleaning dishes and keeping my hands soft. Love the scents too!
Maddi E.
Maddi E.
SURREY, BC
YOU CAN BUY THIS LIKE ALMOST EVERYWHERE AND IT SMELLS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!THIS IS SO AWESOME AND GREAT AND I LOVE IT BUT ITS GREAT AND I SERIOUSLY LOVE THE SMELL SO MUCH IT IS SO GREAT AND WONDERFUL!!!!!!! <3 :)
Ignacia L.
Ignacia L.
Tamuning, GUAM
I love how they have color pink available for this! The smell is wonderful & it's cheap so it'd a win win situation (:
Amy W.
Amy W.
Eastern Passage, NS, NS
I love palmolives scents, and its awesome for removing food off of pots and pans.
They're not too pricey and they last a good amount of time.
Brianna E.
Brianna E.
Lethbridge , Alberta, AB
The thing that I love most about this brand is all the delicious smelling scents they have however i find personally there is a better brand for getting the dishes clean especially the greasy ones. I still do buy it when its on sale though.
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
richmond, bc
Will often buy this one as it does prove to be gentler on your hands then other leading brands. I have only tried the pink one, and will often use this one.
Stephania B.
Stephania B.
Woodbridge, ON
This is a great soap. The coconut scent one is amazing! It works amazing, smells great, and best of all its soft on the hands. I highly recommend this!!
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Tara R.
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?
Shakoya B.
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?