Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#43 in Dish Soap

VITAMIN E. The mild formula with a touch of Vitamin E was designed to be soft on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action leaving your dishes sparkling clean. Formulated with a touch of Vitamin E. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. COCONUT BUTTER. This unique formula with a touch of Coconut Butter was designed to be mild on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action -- leaving your dishes sparkling clean. With Coconut Butter. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. ALOE. Specially formulated to be gentle on hands. With a touch of aloe, this formula is dermatologist-tested to be gentle on sensitive skin. Formulated with a touch of Aloe. Designed for dry skin. Cleans to a sparkling shine.

Photos (177)
Lucia  V.
Lucia V.
Los Angeles, CA

I have been using Palmolive dish liquid soap for ten years.. I haved tried some other brands but I go back to Palmolive.. I just love it
Lindsey P.
Lindsey P.
Abingdon, VA

This product is very inexpensive but yet has great quality! Gets dishes clean and spot free while keeping your hands soft!
Kelley B.
Kelley B.
San Antonio, TX

This is a really great dish soap. A little goes a long way and this can last for a great while. Works great on the greasiest of pans! The scent isn't too bad either and the price is great for what you are getting, if not better! This a a must buy for all!
Kelly M.
Kelly M.

Been using this dish soap for years. Doesn't dry out my hands and washes dishes nicely. Keeps suds too.
Meranda V.
Meranda V.
Republic, MO

I've tried it before but always go back to dawn. It works ok but I guess I am just loyal to dawn.
Lauren N.
Lauren N.
Hoover, AL

I like this soap more for hand washing than cleaning my dishes. While it's reasonably priced, it does seem to take more of the liquid to do the work of some other brands.

However, the scent IS really good.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Washington, IN

This is a great brand really! Such a good quality nice packaging and great scent recommended
Noemi C.
Noemi C.
Springfield, Ma

I love original scents..I feel this product is tougher on grease and smell good..I use it a lot
Allison P.
Allison P.
Mount Vernon, OH

I love soft hands, the light pink color is fashionable and it doesn't dry out my hands! It also is great with getting grease off!
Monique H.
Monique H.
Akron, OH

Love palmolive. Many different fragrences. Don't need a lot it goes a long way. Works excellent on grease. Also works well in laundry.
Chantal H.
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY

Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA

Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.

Works good?
Shakoya B.
Shakoya B.

Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Tara R.
Denver, CO

Which scent if your favorite?

Join Now