BY PALMOLIVE #26 in Dish Soap

VITAMIN E. The mild formula with a touch of Vitamin E was designed to be soft on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action leaving your dishes sparkling clean. Formulated with a touch of Vitamin E. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. COCONUT BUTTER. This unique formula with a touch of Coconut Butter was designed to be mild on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action -- leaving your dishes sparkling clean. With Coconut Butter. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. ALOE. Specially formulated to be gentle on hands. With a touch of aloe, this formula is dermatologist-tested to be gentle on sensitive skin. Formulated with a touch of Aloe. Designed for dry skin. Cleans to a sparkling shine.

• Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??38 Answers
  • Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also does it...5 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid4 Answers
Palmolive Liquid Dish Soap in Original Scent - 24 Pack
  • "Used to my husband would have to wash dishes everyday but with soft touch, I can comfortably do the dishes without asking my husband to do it!" in 353 reviews
  • "I think the Palmolive Soft Touch does make my hands softer but I still prefer Palmolive Ultra Oxy Plus Degreaser as a dish detergent." in 265 reviews
  • "A must have specially if you have kids and are cooking and washing dishes constantly believe me your hands will not regret it" in 172 reviews
  • "love this dish soap I definitely recommend it to anybody smells great does the job perfectly when you're trying to clean dishes" in 155 reviews
  • "I have a bottle of the palmolive soft touch dish liquid in coconut butter and I couldn't be happier with the brand and the scent." in 111 reviews
Brianna E.
Brianna E.
Lethbridge , AB
The thing that I love most about this brand is all the delicious smelling scents they have however i find personally there is a better brand for getting the dishes clean especially the greasy ones. I still do buy it when its on sale though.
Yaarit E.
Yaarit E.
Not all of Palmolive products are sold here in Israel, but those who have sold very well especially dishwashing products. Effective concentrated soap and fragrant addition to affordable prices and products is also participating in major network operations
deandra r.
deandra r.
I love palmoilve product esp this it smells great and gets the job done in one wash :). it super concentrated so a little goes a long way and its really tough on grease .

jo b.
jo b.
salmon arm bc
I have used palmolive off and on for years. sometimes I would find something less expensive and when you are raising kids the almighty dollar speaks. Now my choice will be palmolive soft touch
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
APO, AP
I have loved this brand since childhood! The smells, the clean... what's not to love! I am a bigger fan of the ones that are better on the environment but, I'll buy whatever I can get.
HAJER S.
HAJER S.
HALIFAX, NS
in love with its smell and texture !! it is our must buy dish soap for every shopping trip
Hilda R.
Hilda R.
I like this liquid dish soap. It works great on cleaning the dishes good, even the grease. the smell is good, and is soft on my hands
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
North Bay
Great product cleans dishes and keeps my hands soft, I suffer from Eczema so many dish soaps are very harsh and drying on my hands. This one is not at all..anytime I use it my hands look and feel amazing.
Stephania B.
Stephania B.
This is a great soap. The coconut scent one is amazing! It works amazing, smells great, and best of all its soft on the hands. I highly recommend this!!
Gina S.
Gina S.
Newmarket, Ontario
It's great. I love the way it helps keep your hands soft. while making it easy to wash things! Good after you sever up a big dinner
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Tara R.
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?
Shakoya B.
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?