BY PALMOLIVE #8 in Dish Soap

VITAMIN E. The mild formula with a touch of Vitamin E was designed to be soft on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action leaving your dishes sparkling clean. Formulated with a touch of Vitamin E. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. COCONUT BUTTER. This unique formula with a touch of Coconut Butter was designed to be mild on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action -- leaving your dishes sparkling clean. With Coconut Butter. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. ALOE. Specially formulated to be gentle on hands. With a touch of aloe, this formula is dermatologist-tested to be gentle on sensitive skin. Formulated with a touch of Aloe. Designed for dry skin. Cleans to a sparkling shine.

• Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??36 Answers
  • I know it help with hands to soft it but does it help nails ? 5 Answers
  • As a dry handed girl, I can always tell when I do my dishes that if...7 Answers
Palmolive Liquid Dish Soap in Original Scent - 24 Pack
  • "Used to my husband would have to wash dishes everyday but with soft touch, I can comfortably do the dishes without asking my husband to do it!" in 353 reviews
  • "I think the Palmolive Soft Touch does make my hands softer but I still prefer Palmolive Ultra Oxy Plus Degreaser as a dish detergent." in 265 reviews
  • "A must have specially if you have kids and are cooking and washing dishes constantly believe me your hands will not regret it" in 172 reviews
  • "love this dish soap I definitely recommend it to anybody smells great does the job perfectly when you're trying to clean dishes" in 155 reviews
  • "I have a bottle of the palmolive soft touch dish liquid in coconut butter and I couldn't be happier with the brand and the scent." in 111 reviews
Suganya T.
Suganya T.
Scarborough , Ontario
It does a pretty good job!
Lisa W.
Lisa W.
Roblin Ontario
In most shopping trips that I require dish soap, generally I chose Palmolive as it has always given me the best results over all other options available. When saw this new kind of Palmolive, except for scent, I had no problem deciding to chose this new option of Palmolive. I love, love, love it! Most definitely will be buying this new type again and again.
Randi C.
Randi C.
Ridgetown
I always buy this kind of dish soap I love it . It keeps my hands soft and I love the smell of the soap and works great on dishes
Naomi G.
Naomi G.
Edmonton , Alberta
Smells mouth watering they have so many different kinds of senses almost every one i have tried i have loved The Aloe is amazing and always leaves my hands soft .
Toni Rose J.
Toni Rose J.
SCARBOROUGH, ON
Great soap! I buy this in bulk at Costco. They also always offer coupons which is fantastic because these babies are constantly on sale at the different grocery stores I go to :) so gentle on the hands too!
Joanna P.
Joanna P.
I would not say this knocked my socks off or anything and you need to use a lot more soap to clean your dishes but it has lots of amazing scents to choose from but all in all not my favorite dish soap
Pamela K.
Pamela K.
Soft on hands while you do dishes....a slogan that has been stuck in my head since I was a young girl! Tried, tested and true! Love the new scents too.
Erin G.
Erin G.
Halifax, NS
Both my mother and I have extremely sensitive skin (we break out when it comes to pretty much anything). There was a BOGO sale of dish soap at the local drugstore so I picked some up and we both tried it. I was greatly surprised when I found that there was little to no reaction after washing a load of dishes. My mother experienced the same reaction.
Fabiola T.
Fabiola T.
Vega Alta, PR
One of the best dish soaps out there! is super good removing grease.. specially grease for a puertorrican dinner.. XD
Mary F.
Mary F.
Alberta, Canada
My sister Kathy's hands always get really dry, really easily while doing dishes. Palmolive actually keeps her hands soft and hydrated, while cleaning the dishes until they shine.
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Tara R.
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?
Shakoya B.
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?