Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#43 in Dish Soap

VITAMIN E. The mild formula with a touch of Vitamin E was designed to be soft on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action leaving your dishes sparkling clean. Formulated with a touch of Vitamin E. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. COCONUT BUTTER. This unique formula with a touch of Coconut Butter was designed to be mild on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action -- leaving your dishes sparkling clean. With Coconut Butter. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. ALOE. Specially formulated to be gentle on hands. With a touch of aloe, this formula is dermatologist-tested to be gentle on sensitive skin. Formulated with a touch of Aloe. Designed for dry skin. Cleans to a sparkling shine.

Photos (177)
Kassie P.
Kassie P.

This brand reminds me a lot of when i was younger living with my family. we used to use this all of the time and you can get a smaller version at Dollar Tree.
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

Great product! I hate doing dishes because of the dish pan hands. Palmolive Soft Touch leave hands feeling soft even after having you hands submerged in nasty dish water!
Kristen L.
Kristen L.

This Palmolive works amazing. I'm always washing dishes and the pink Palmolive never dries my hands out. Like other products would.
Gretel G.
Gretel G.
San Nicolas de los Garza, Nuevo Leon

Great product, I love the brand and the product, the scent is my favorite and it doesn't leave your hands dry
Renaida S.
Renaida S.

Honestly love palmolive. It's like one of the only dish soaps that's get the job done for me. My biggest issue is grease and Palmolive gets all the grease off and doesn't leave any oily residue on the pots and pans! Love!!
Kayla E.
Kayla E.
Los Angeles, CA

My mother uses this everyday. I look at the dishes when i use it, it looks brand new, so obviously it works.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Fairfield, OH

While I hate doing dishes, we always use Palmolive because it smells good and gets our dishes clean. Hand washing is a pain, but the brand that keeps your hands soft is our go-to.
Hannelore M.
Hannelore M.
Vancouver

love this products
It contains ingredients that are protected under trademark laws to prevent disclosure of the accurate recipe.
cristina m.
cristina m.
Vancouver, WA

Great quality not expensive love the smell love how my hands don't get dry after washing dishes šŸ˜Š
Anna P.
Anna P.
Port Colborne

I choose Palmolive dish soap over other kids as it works well on getting all the stuff that sticks to pans off very easy and the suds last a lot longer then other dish soaps.
Chantal H.
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY

Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA

Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.

Works good?
Shakoya B.
Shakoya B.

Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Tara R.
Denver, CO

Which scent if your favorite?

Join Now