Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#17 in Dish Soap

VITAMIN E. The mild formula with a touch of Vitamin E was designed to be soft on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action leaving your dishes sparkling clean. Formulated with a touch of Vitamin E. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. COCONUT BUTTER. This unique formula with a touch of Coconut Butter was designed to be mild on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action -- leaving your dishes sparkling clean. With Coconut Butter. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. ALOE. Specially formulated to be gentle on hands. With a touch of aloe, this formula is dermatologist-tested to be gentle on sensitive skin. Formulated with a touch of Aloe. Designed for dry skin. Cleans to a sparkling shine.

Photos (177)
Kimmy G.
Kimmy G.
Ontario

Love Palmolive Love how soft it leaves the hands and the suds last a long time. Use for washing the car also and just my hands when need to. Make bubbles with it for t he younger kids and smells good
Sylvie G.
Sylvie G.
brossard

I am using this soap for my dishes right now n the smell is nice n it does keep my hand soft ill probably stick with it unless i discover a new one
Ruhi S.
Ruhi S.

Its great and awesome while washing dishes doesn't leave hands dry. Its so good in terms of quality and its super duper awesome in terms of smell
Alison D.
Alison D.
Ontario

I purchased this over my regular brand because I really liked the scent. Once I got it home, I was pleasantly surprise and the great suds and staying power of the bubbles.
Cassandra G.
Cassandra G.
Hamilton, ON

Always use this kind of dish soap now. It actually does help keep hands soft and still cleans my dishes perfectly, not to mentions the scents I absolutely love them. Palmolive is the only brand I use now.
Dahiana T.
Dahiana T.
Paterson, NJ

I love this product I used to buy dawn with a touch of Olay...but ufff that was expensive..Im so thankful that there's a product like this so amazing
Brigitte S.
Brigitte S.

It's quite good but it smells not so good and when I don't wear gloves this leaves my hands rigids
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
Mauk, GA

I received two bottles of this product in a VoxBox from influenster and LOVED it. I had the pink bottle and the green. I liked the smell of the green (aloe) scent better than the pink, but both performed wonderfully. I had never ventured away from my regular brand of dish liquid before trying these and after I used the two bottles from my VoxBox, I have continued to buy this product. I will say this, the coconut scent that I bought with my own money from the store was a thinner consistency than the pink and green bottles from my VoxBox. Over a wonderful product for a decent price.
Sheila K.
Sheila K.
Montreal

I work at a bubble tea cafe and my boss actually bought this because the previous one was finished. It smells so nice (the pink one!). It is less harsher on my hands than the other soaps she buys (Dawn. But hey, Dawn does give off the impression of a better clean)
Katie L.
Katie L.

This soap is good and i like the smell. It sadly made my hands very dry. but it washes dishes just as its supposed to! recommend it, just not purchasing again.
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA

Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY

Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.

Works good?
Shakoya B.
Shakoya B.

Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Tara R.
Denver, CO

Which scent if your favorite?