BY PALMOLIVE #17 in Dish Soap

VITAMIN E. The mild formula with a touch of Vitamin E was designed to be soft on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action leaving your dishes sparkling clean. Formulated with a touch of Vitamin E. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. COCONUT BUTTER. This unique formula with a touch of Coconut Butter was designed to be mild on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action -- leaving your dishes sparkling clean. With Coconut Butter. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. ALOE. Specially formulated to be gentle on hands. With a touch of aloe, this formula is dermatologist-tested to be gentle on sensitive skin. Formulated with a touch of Aloe. Designed for dry skin. Cleans to a sparkling shine.

• Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??38 Answers
  • Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also does it...5 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid4 Answers
Palmolive Liquid Dish Soap in Original Scent - 24 Pack
  • "Used to my husband would have to wash dishes everyday but with soft touch, I can comfortably do the dishes without asking my husband to do it!" in 353 reviews
  • "I think the Palmolive Soft Touch does make my hands softer but I still prefer Palmolive Ultra Oxy Plus Degreaser as a dish detergent." in 265 reviews
  • "A must have specially if you have kids and are cooking and washing dishes constantly believe me your hands will not regret it" in 172 reviews
  • "love this dish soap I definitely recommend it to anybody smells great does the job perfectly when you're trying to clean dishes" in 155 reviews
  • "I have a bottle of the palmolive soft touch dish liquid in coconut butter and I couldn't be happier with the brand and the scent." in 111 reviews
Joanna P.
I would not say this knocked my socks off or anything and you need to use a lot more soap to clean your dishes but it has lots of amazing scents to choose from but all in all not my favorite dish soap
Melissa F.
Niagara Falls , ON
I picked up 2 bottles of this dish soap on sale awhile ago and so far I don't mind them. I like the scents, and they get my dishes clean which is all I am asking for. I cannot say if my hands would be softer using this since the majority of my dishes go in the dishwasher anyways.
Amanda F.
I have purchased this very recently to test it out due to sensitive skin issues!
I am pleased to say that is my product of choice from here on out the. The scent is to die for and it leaves my hands feeling great at the end of a night of dish washing! Which I dislike lol
Sheila K.
Montreal
I work at a bubble tea cafe and my boss actually bought this because the previous one was finished. It smells so nice (the pink one!). It is less harsher on my hands than the other soaps she buys (Dawn. But hey, Dawn does give off the impression of a better clean)
Suzana S.
Montréal , QC
This soap is great on the hand , keeps your hands soft and clean.Your hands will not feel oily with this. But most importantly it cleans through tough grease on casseroles ,leaves no residu on your dishes which is the bomb. Oh did i mention it smells great!
Kawsar M.
Vancouver
I would love this product in my house because I always have dry skin and I get really itchy to some soaps so I started using this last year in the scent green apple and it was Amazing but.. I wonder what this does to my hands and how wonderful it smells...
Yannis N.
Richmond
It is the best dish detergent I've ever used in my life.....Great on greasy dishes, and your hands won't be dry at the end. Love love love this dish detergent!!!!! Also, i love the coconut scent, it is the best scent I've tried so far!!!
Thxs Palmolive!!!
Veronica M.
brampton, ontario
I usually buy the regular green boring palmolive but thought i would give the soft touch line a try. I love it! How can I go back to the boring green stuff now? I love the coconut scent .. makes me want to kick back and relax with a pina colada .....
Vanessa S.
APO, AP
I have loved this brand since childhood! The smells, the clean... what's not to love! I am a bigger fan of the ones that are better on the environment but, I'll buy whatever I can get.
Kristin M.
Winnipeg, MB
As someone who frequently gets eczema on my hands (and does a LOT of dishes and hand washing, as I run a home daycare) I can recommend this product for sure. Keeps my hands rash-free and my dishes and hands germ free. Palmolive is my go to brand!
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?