BY PALMOLIVE #12 in Dish Soap

VITAMIN E. The mild formula with a touch of Vitamin E was designed to be soft on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action leaving your dishes sparkling clean. Formulated with a touch of Vitamin E. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. COCONUT BUTTER. This unique formula with a touch of Coconut Butter was designed to be mild on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action -- leaving your dishes sparkling clean. With Coconut Butter. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. ALOE. Specially formulated to be gentle on hands. With a touch of aloe, this formula is dermatologist-tested to be gentle on sensitive skin. Formulated with a touch of Aloe. Designed for dry skin. Cleans to a sparkling shine.

• Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??38 Answers
  • Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also does it...5 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid4 Answers
Palmolive Liquid Dish Soap in Original Scent - 24 Pack
  • "Used to my husband would have to wash dishes everyday but with soft touch, I can comfortably do the dishes without asking my husband to do it!" in 353 reviews
  • "I think the Palmolive Soft Touch does make my hands softer but I still prefer Palmolive Ultra Oxy Plus Degreaser as a dish detergent." in 265 reviews
  • "A must have specially if you have kids and are cooking and washing dishes constantly believe me your hands will not regret it" in 172 reviews
  • "love this dish soap I definitely recommend it to anybody smells great does the job perfectly when you're trying to clean dishes" in 155 reviews
  • "I have a bottle of the palmolive soft touch dish liquid in coconut butter and I couldn't be happier with the brand and the scent." in 111 reviews
Breana B.
This product does exactly what it says it does. Fights grease while keeping your hands really soft!!
Nupinder P.
Ottawa, ON
Works very well with all my dishes. I can also use this as soap and it is also at a reasonable price.
Sylvie G.
brossard
I am using this soap for my dishes right now n the smell is nice n it does keep my hand soft ill probably stick with it unless i discover a new one
Yazmary R.
PR
Mdhsjjdklesdnjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Pauline D.
Caledonia, Ontario
I have used Palmolive many times....great product...washes and gets dishes nice and clean. Comes in many different scents and sizes. I have also use Palmolive to wash my delicate clothing and I am very pleased on how it has turned out.
Shannon H.
Fernie, BC
I use this regularly and I like everything about it! I can't stand wearing rubber gloves to do dishes so before using this I had rough and dry hands all the time. Now that isn't a problem. The scent is pleasant without being too overpowering.
Raluca E.
london.
I was very impressed. I started using this product when my roommate told me that she was allergic to everything else. So, we only bought Palmolive. It has been an entire year that I have been using this dish detergent, and I have never had dry hands. I can use small amounts and it washed my dishes! Overall, it has been a great product!
Ignacia L.
Tamuning, GUAM
I love how they have color pink available for this! The smell is wonderful & it's cheap so it'd a win win situation (:
Kimmy G.
Ontario
Love Palmolive Love how soft it leaves the hands and the suds last a long time. Use for washing the car also and just my hands when need to. Make bubbles with it for t he younger kids and smells good
Melissa D.
Palmolive is pretty much all I use. It's a great product. The smell is nice and not to strong. It's gentle on your hands. It gets what needs to be done, done. I highly recommend this dish soap.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?