Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#19 in Dish Soap

VITAMIN E. The mild formula with a touch of Vitamin E was designed to be soft on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action leaving your dishes sparkling clean. Formulated with a touch of Vitamin E. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. COCONUT BUTTER. This unique formula with a touch of Coconut Butter was designed to be mild on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action -- leaving your dishes sparkling clean. With Coconut Butter. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. ALOE. Specially formulated to be gentle on hands. With a touch of aloe, this formula is dermatologist-tested to be gentle on sensitive skin. Formulated with a touch of Aloe. Designed for dry skin. Cleans to a sparkling shine.

Photos (177)
Lexie M.
Lexie M.
Love these and how easy they are on the dishes. Very affective and doesn't have an unappealing smell like some other dish soaps. Works very well and my sister can use it without it affecting her allergies
Susana V.
Susana V.
San Quintin, Baja California, Mexico
Is a very good liquid soap for frets is not usually aggressive with the hands like other brands that can even generate allergies, I recommend it extensively because it removes fat and resuidos of the treatments in an amazing way.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
This is usually my GO TO dishwashing liquid , leaves no grease and price is usually great! not watered down at all
brittany p.
brittany p.
Great product, this is the only dish soap I use, it is a great price and it is anti-bacterial.
rutu p.
rutu p.
This is the best thing you can get. It washes the dish perfectly as well as leaves a pleasant smell.
Jaclynn J.
Jaclynn J.
Beverly, MA
I love this soap! It works amazingly, very affordable for a large amount it always last me for at least 4-6 months depending on the size I get. I love all of the scents they have. Its great on my skin it keeps them nice and soft and moisturized. The one I have now is specificly for dishes and the sink/drains! it keeps my sink nice and clean and the smell always lingers. Definietly my #1 soap
Sabra T.
Sabra T.
Limestone
My hands get dry in the winter, but when I use Palmolive, my hands are nice and soft.. I use it all the time to keep my hands from drying out from all the dish washing I do with 3 kids..
Lia S.
Lia S.
Kingston, Ontario, Ontario
Smells great, works great, leaves hands soft and moisturized... I absolutely love it! You can really notice a difference in your hands after washing a load of dished compared to other brands.
Larissa T.
Larissa T.
Palm olive smells pretty good, but it's not as good on your hands as other brands of dish detergent.
Maria V.
Maria V.
Hamilton
I'm allergic to allot of products palmolive I'm not. I'm particularly fond of the grapefruit one but all are ok for my very sensitive skin
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Tara R.
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?
Shakoya B.
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?