BY PALMOLIVE #8 in Dish Soap

VITAMIN E. The mild formula with a touch of Vitamin E was designed to be soft on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action leaving your dishes sparkling clean. Formulated with a touch of Vitamin E. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. COCONUT BUTTER. This unique formula with a touch of Coconut Butter was designed to be mild on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action -- leaving your dishes sparkling clean. With Coconut Butter. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. ALOE. Specially formulated to be gentle on hands. With a touch of aloe, this formula is dermatologist-tested to be gentle on sensitive skin. Formulated with a touch of Aloe. Designed for dry skin. Cleans to a sparkling shine.

• Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??36 Answers
  • I know it help with hands to soft it but does it help nails ? 5 Answers
  • As a dry handed girl, I can always tell when I do my dishes that if...7 Answers
Palmolive Liquid Dish Soap in Original Scent - 24 Pack
  • "Used to my husband would have to wash dishes everyday but with soft touch, I can comfortably do the dishes without asking my husband to do it!" in 353 reviews
  • "I think the Palmolive Soft Touch does make my hands softer but I still prefer Palmolive Ultra Oxy Plus Degreaser as a dish detergent." in 265 reviews
  • "A must have specially if you have kids and are cooking and washing dishes constantly believe me your hands will not regret it" in 172 reviews
  • "love this dish soap I definitely recommend it to anybody smells great does the job perfectly when you're trying to clean dishes" in 155 reviews
  • "I have a bottle of the palmolive soft touch dish liquid in coconut butter and I couldn't be happier with the brand and the scent." in 111 reviews
Linda H.
Linda H.
Kitchener, ON
Love Palmolive Dish Liquid Original! i find it works cutting grease and is gentle on my hands!
Jessica  P.
Jessica P.
Bay Roberts, NL
Honestly they always smell greys but I don't know about anyone else it drys out my hands like crazy
Griselda M.
Griselda M.
Alexandria, VA
I love this stuff!! My hands don't feel dry and cracked after doing the dishes. I love it so much, I'm using it as hand wash for the guest bathroom! Thanks Influester.
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Lindsay, Ontario
Always does my dishes with it & loves the smell
Karina R.
Karina R.
I have the job of washing dishes in my family, so this is really good for me so I don't get dry hands.I love Palmolive!
Cindy R.
Cindy R.
Fajardo
Hasta ahora el mejor producto mi madre lo usa desde que yo tengo consciencia y siempre funciona super bien, lo recomiendo para todos.
Kristine E.
Kristine E.
Terrace, BC
This is the only soap I use. My hands dry out from harsh chemicals and this is much nicer on my hards. I would recommend try this if you have the same problem.
Julieth C.
Julieth C.
Deltona, FL
It smells so good and leaves my hands super soft! At first I didn't think I was going to like it much but it is such a good product.
Paula J.
Paula J.
Timberlea, Nova Scotia, NS
I like Palmolive because it doesn't irritate my hands as much as other dish soap brands do but I don't find it cleans dishes as well as other brands. In most cases I chose another dish soap brand, but in the winter time when my hands are especially dry I will purchase Palmolive.
1 promise kept out of 2 isn't so bad.
AE E.
AE E.
This product is great. Love the shape of the bottle. A drop is all that is needed, works better than competitor products and it is soft on hands. I love that it comes in different scents.
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?