BY PALMOLIVE #51 in Dish Soap

VITAMIN E. The mild formula with a touch of Vitamin E was designed to be soft on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action leaving your dishes sparkling clean. Formulated with a touch of Vitamin E. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. COCONUT BUTTER. This unique formula with a touch of Coconut Butter was designed to be mild on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action -- leaving your dishes sparkling clean. With Coconut Butter. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. ALOE. Specially formulated to be gentle on hands. With a touch of aloe, this formula is dermatologist-tested to be gentle on sensitive skin. Formulated with a touch of Aloe. Designed for dry skin. Cleans to a sparkling shine.

• Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??39 Answers
  • Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also does it...6 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid5 Answers
Palmolive Liquid Dish Soap in Original Scent - 24 Pack
  • "Used to my husband would have to wash dishes everyday but with soft touch, I can comfortably do the dishes without asking my husband to do it!" in 353 reviews
  • "I think the Palmolive Soft Touch does make my hands softer but I still prefer Palmolive Ultra Oxy Plus Degreaser as a dish detergent." in 265 reviews
  • "A must have specially if you have kids and are cooking and washing dishes constantly believe me your hands will not regret it" in 172 reviews
  • "love this dish soap I definitely recommend it to anybody smells great does the job perfectly when you're trying to clean dishes" in 155 reviews
  • "I have a bottle of the palmolive soft touch dish liquid in coconut butter and I couldn't be happier with the brand and the scent." in 111 reviews
Lisa W.
Roblin Ontario
In most shopping trips that I require dish soap, generally I chose Palmolive as it has always given me the best results over all other options available. When saw this new kind of Palmolive, except for scent, I had no problem deciding to chose this new option of Palmolive. I love, love, love it! Most definitely will be buying this new type again and again.
Daniela M.
Milton
This dish soap is good. I wouldn't say there is anything outstanding about it, but it does get the job done efficiently. The scent is really nice and it doesn't dry out my hands too much. I would purchase it again, it is very affordable and I would recommend it.
Sarah S.
cleans dishes easily and fast! the original scent is really good, but not overpowering. even though this is the original and not the sensitive version, it does not irritate my skin. I have purchased from pak'n'save and new world supermarkets. Definitely recommend.
Sandee C.
Cheap and does the job! This liquid soap takes away greasy with ease. I have been repurchasing this product for as long as I can remember. I have no complaints about this soap. It is not harmful on my skin, which I like! It is also actually quite moisturizing.
Evilmaria C.
Esse produto é maravilhoso para o seu dia a dia em sua casa,e ele e muito eficaz para o dia a dia corrido das pessoas.E seu preço é bem acessível para nos donas de casa e tem um aroma muito agradável para mim e compraria cada vez que eu precisasse usar.
Erin G.
Halifax, KY
Both my mother and I have extremely sensitive skin (we break out when it comes to pretty much anything). There was a BOGO sale of dish soap at the local drugstore so I picked some up and we both tried it. I was greatly surprised when I found that there was little to no reaction after washing a load of dishes. My mother experienced the same reaction.
Alysia K.
Calgary
Good value, like that it is soft of hands, scent is neutral but quite outdated yet still quite strong. Cleans dishes effectively, Easy to use, efficient. Very easy to find and available in many stores which is definitely a plus in my opinion.
Raluca E.
london.
I was very impressed. I started using this product when my roommate told me that she was allergic to everything else. So, we only bought Palmolive. It has been an entire year that I have been using this dish detergent, and I have never had dry hands. I can use small amounts and it washed my dishes! Overall, it has been a great product!
Jenny Y.
Kitchener, ON
This is definitely an improvement to the original Palmolive dish soap as it was extremely gentle on the hands. I have very dry hands and this did not cause any adverse reactions. Even though it was gentle on my hands, it still cleaned the dishes thoroughly and removed grease and stains with ease. I would definitely recommend!
Susana V.
San Quintin, Baja California, Mexico
Is a very good liquid soap for frets is not usually aggressive with the hands like other brands that can even generate allergies, I recommend it extensively because it removes fat and resuidos of the treatments in an amazing way.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?