BY PALMOLIVE #17 in Dish Soap

VITAMIN E. The mild formula with a touch of Vitamin E was designed to be soft on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action leaving your dishes sparkling clean. Formulated with a touch of Vitamin E. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. COCONUT BUTTER. This unique formula with a touch of Coconut Butter was designed to be mild on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action -- leaving your dishes sparkling clean. With Coconut Butter. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. ALOE. Specially formulated to be gentle on hands. With a touch of aloe, this formula is dermatologist-tested to be gentle on sensitive skin. Formulated with a touch of Aloe. Designed for dry skin. Cleans to a sparkling shine.

• Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??38 Answers
  • Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also does it...5 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid4 Answers
Palmolive Liquid Dish Soap in Original Scent - 24 Pack
  • "Used to my husband would have to wash dishes everyday but with soft touch, I can comfortably do the dishes without asking my husband to do it!" in 353 reviews
  • "I think the Palmolive Soft Touch does make my hands softer but I still prefer Palmolive Ultra Oxy Plus Degreaser as a dish detergent." in 265 reviews
  • "A must have specially if you have kids and are cooking and washing dishes constantly believe me your hands will not regret it" in 172 reviews
  • "love this dish soap I definitely recommend it to anybody smells great does the job perfectly when you're trying to clean dishes" in 155 reviews
  • "I have a bottle of the palmolive soft touch dish liquid in coconut butter and I couldn't be happier with the brand and the scent." in 111 reviews
Sandra K.
Wheeling, IL
Mega Parent Expert
As much as I like to try out different products, there are some that I always go back to because they just are simply the best. You only need the smallest drop of this Palmolive liquid dish soap to wash a sink full of dishes; it lathers so quickly and so well. It rinses squeaky clean without leaving a soapy residue on dishes and a bottle lasts such a long time.
Sneha P.
N Bellmore, NY
I have tried the different flavor scents of Palmolive products and while they weren't terrible, I definitely prefer the original scent. And it works great with my dishes that I use on a regular basis. You never need more than a bead to get the job done.
Blanca T.
So I gave this detergent 5 stars because it does the job it's intended to do.The scents are all good but I personally prefer the original one.I love the fact that I found these in this exact size at my local Dollar Tree so when I go I always stock up..So all in all I'm satisfied with this detergent and I don't plan on switching up any time soon.
whitney a.
Broadway, VA
Mega Parent Expert
You heard the saying you get what you pay for, and that's true with Palmolive. Yes, it's cheap and doesn't get your dishes that clean. I have to use double the amount of it, compare to Dawn Dish soap. I use this soap mainly for cleaning outsides like my sons toys for the sand or our coolers. Not a big fan of it for my dishes inside.
Karla P.
Mega Parent Expert
Love Palmolive products specially this dish soap! Cleans super great taking out all greasy and dirt AND it does not dries my hands at all! Plus you can find it at any supermarket! I've been using it for months now and will continue using it!
madison b.
Paintsville, KY
I like it if I have to use, it does clean but lives hands dry and doesnt really have a smell, I like this for little dish washing jobs not big everyday jobs. Great value for your dollar if you dont mind using lotion after washing dishes.
Raquel G.
Cutler Bay, FL
What can I say..its a family tradition to use original sent Pamolive! Every time my husband washes dishes he says it brings back memories of when he would visit his grandmother as a child. This product does exactly what it states it does and there is a reason why it's been around for so many years. This is a great product!
Nikki E.
Langhorne, PA
I have the giant container of this under my sink and use it to refill a smaller container. It's a good value for the size and last a long time (I haven't had to buy dish soap in a year) it works great for me, smells nice, and doesn't dry out my hands. I'd recommend it to others
Danielle K.
Michigan City , IN
Palmolive is my go to for dishwashing soap because it's the best one for the best price. It gets the grease off but isn't super harsh on my hands, even in winter. I will continue to buy this product for my dishes and cleaning.
Shaunice L.
Palmolive is my favorite dish soap, it cuts through grease easily and quickly. There isn't any residue left over after cleaning. They have pleasant smells that aren't overpowering and pretty colors with different helpful qualities. I highly recommend this soap to others, especially since the price is so affordable.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?