Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#30 in Dish Soap

VITAMIN E. The mild formula with a touch of Vitamin E was designed to be soft on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action leaving your dishes sparkling clean. Formulated with a touch of Vitamin E. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. COCONUT BUTTER. This unique formula with a touch of Coconut Butter was designed to be mild on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action -- leaving your dishes sparkling clean. With Coconut Butter. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. ALOE. Specially formulated to be gentle on hands. With a touch of aloe, this formula is dermatologist-tested to be gentle on sensitive skin. Formulated with a touch of Aloe. Designed for dry skin. Cleans to a sparkling shine.

Photos (177)
Montana S.
Montana S.
Visalia, CA

Palmolive is a good dish soap! I prefer Dawn, but if i can't get that this would be my second choice. It gets your dishes clean and smells good. But it does take a toll on my hands sometimes it makes them really crinkaly (if that makes sense) But it is super affordable too. Dawn is as well though.
Monique G.
Monique G.
Baltimore, MD

I received this product free from influenster to review. I thought this dish liquid was good. I loved the smell. I don't wash too many dishes. From time to time I have to wash pots and pans, this dish liquid worked well on tough built up grease and food. I would recommend Palmolive fusion clean.
LeAnn L.
LeAnn L.
Gonzales, LA

Love it, cleans very well and smells good too ! Would recommend to anyone ! Might be my new fav dish soap, and doesn't leave your hands dry either ! When I can't use my dishwasher I will use this soap !!!! I would def buy again ! Maybe they have a different scent ! Will check out stores to see
Melissa G.
Melissa G.

This is great . It can not only clean things from the sink, but to other places like in the makeup draw. It can clean brushes and anything else! It's all pros except for one con of getting this in your eye can lead so very serious consequences. It works great and I would definitely recommend.
Melissa N.
Melissa N.
Seattle, WA

I don't really like how the original scent Palmolive smells, but it works really well. A little goes a long way. I use about a tablespoon to wash an entire meals worth of dishes. It removes grease easily, even from plastic tupperware. One small bottle will last me for two to three months.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Greensboro, NC

If you have problem stains or tough set on grease and grime this is the product for you. A small amount goes a long way. Palmolive will cut through the grease and leave your dishes squeaky clean. The price runs in the middle of the pack but normally you can find this product on sale.
Kym B.
Kym B.
Athol, MA

We always buy this dish soap. It really helps de-grease our dishes, is soft on the hands and isn't over-priced. The scent is really nice.
The only con is that it doesn't use the best ingredients. It is not organic/all natural.
I would buy again because the price is right.
Jordyn M.
Jordyn M.

This dish soap has been a staple in my home for forever. I love that it has so many uses beyond just washing the dishes. I use it to get stains out of clothing, deep clean the counter, and more. It has a light and fresh scent and definitely cannot be beaten for the price that is is!
Katie M.
Katie M.
Lakeland, FL

WOW is the first thing that pops in my head when I think of this dish soap. It is amazing! It also smells so good. It bubbles up so quick and works so well on my dishes. It cleaned dishes that I had sitting over night. Had no hard scrubbing at all. I will be using this from now on!
naseem g.
naseem g.
Parlin, NJ

The Palmolive Liquid Dish Soap is so effective, however it carries some cons. It doesn't have much soap so when I squeeze a bit in my sponge, it does not let out enough bubbles to wash a few dishes, Overall, however it has a great scent and scrubs off the grease and stinky stench.
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA

Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY

Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.

Works good?
Shakoya B.
Shakoya B.

Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Tara R.
Denver, CO

Which scent if your favorite?

Join Now