BY PALMOLIVE #26 in Dish Soap

VITAMIN E. The mild formula with a touch of Vitamin E was designed to be soft on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action leaving your dishes sparkling clean. Formulated with a touch of Vitamin E. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. COCONUT BUTTER. This unique formula with a touch of Coconut Butter was designed to be mild on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action -- leaving your dishes sparkling clean. With Coconut Butter. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. ALOE. Specially formulated to be gentle on hands. With a touch of aloe, this formula is dermatologist-tested to be gentle on sensitive skin. Formulated with a touch of Aloe. Designed for dry skin. Cleans to a sparkling shine.

• Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??37 Answers
  • I know it help with hands to soft it but does it help nails ? 5 Answers
  • As a dry handed girl, I can always tell when I do my dishes that ...7 Answers
Palmolive Liquid Dish Soap in Original Scent - 24 Pack
  • "Used to my husband would have to wash dishes everyday but with soft touch, I can comfortably do the dishes without asking my husband to do it!" in 353 reviews
  • "I think the Palmolive Soft Touch does make my hands softer but I still prefer Palmolive Ultra Oxy Plus Degreaser as a dish detergent." in 265 reviews
  • "A must have specially if you have kids and are cooking and washing dishes constantly believe me your hands will not regret it" in 172 reviews
  • "love this dish soap I definitely recommend it to anybody smells great does the job perfectly when you're trying to clean dishes" in 155 reviews
  • "I have a bottle of the palmolive soft touch dish liquid in coconut butter and I couldn't be happier with the brand and the scent." in 111 reviews
Keren G.
Keren G.
Bronx, NY
Good basic product gets the job done. Like the smell its an oldy but goody. It washes away grease and food residue off my dishes like no other. This is like my go to.. I do wish it was a bit cheaper just because I go through them quickly...otherwise I would say its a good buy.
Pam R.
Pam R.
Metairie, LA
Palmolive Dish Soap is effective at cleaning, but the scent leaves something to be desired. It's not terrible, but I would prefer a product with a more pleasing scent, as I am very particular about cleaning products and chemicals. This smells a bit too chemical for my tastes.
Lisa K.
Lisa K.
Philadelphia, PA
I really like the formula of the original Palmolive soap. It lasts a long time and cleans my cookware easily without a fight. It is a really good price that fits any budget. You can find it anywhere. I have probably purchased more than 20 bottles of this, and will buy again.
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Raleigh, NC
I try to NEVER buy this ! I feel like I can't use enough to clean greasy dishes and the smallest amount leaves a soapy taste no matter how long you rinse . I do love the pink one. It's gentle in hands and it doesn't leave a soapy taste , it is one of my go to dish liquids
Freshness M.
Freshness M.
Brooklyn, NY
One of my favorite dish soaps to wash dishes with . leaves dishes smelling great and your kitchen as well .
It would be better if the suds last longer then having to re-apply soap to the spongesponge constantly . It is affordable and I will continue to buy this product .
Sara P.
Sara P.
I have this soap currently, it's orange scented though. Anyway, I don't think this is a great dish soap, Gain dish soap works much better. I feel like this formula is a little too thin, needs to be thicker so I don't need to use as much. It's cheap, but I expect more.
Alexandra B.
Alexandra B.
Haverhill, MA
I always find this dish liquid in the dollar store and it works great for the price. It smells good and it got rid of tough stains that i didn't think would. Surpassed my expectations. There's a lot of coupons for these too at my grocery store. I buy this regularly.
Amy O.
Amy O.
Mega Parent Expert
I have been using Palmolive Liquid Dish Soap since I can remember being alive. My mother used it, and now so do I. It works well and I love love love the scent of the one in the pink bottle called Soft Touch. It is my absolute favorite and I always repurchase it.
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
West Palm Beach, FL
This seems to be the best dish detergent for the value. That classic Palmolive scent lets you know it's doing a good job at cleaning my dishes and making my scrubbing job less difficult. You can't beat the price or the value you get when you purchase the 24 pack.
Allie D.
Allie D.
Middletown, DE
Such convenient packaging for a low price. I hate when i run out of dish soap, and how large bottles are way over priced. this 24 pack provides you with plenty of soap, without the high prices. Every time i use this product, my dishes are clean & spotless.
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Tara R.
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?
Shakoya B.
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?