Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#43 in Dish Soap

VITAMIN E. The mild formula with a touch of Vitamin E was designed to be soft on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action leaving your dishes sparkling clean. Formulated with a touch of Vitamin E. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. COCONUT BUTTER. This unique formula with a touch of Coconut Butter was designed to be mild on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action -- leaving your dishes sparkling clean. With Coconut Butter. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. ALOE. Specially formulated to be gentle on hands. With a touch of aloe, this formula is dermatologist-tested to be gentle on sensitive skin. Formulated with a touch of Aloe. Designed for dry skin. Cleans to a sparkling shine.

Photos (177)
Ariel M.
Ariel M.

I have tried many dish washing soap and it seems Palmolive works the best at getting out grease from my pans and plates. Other dish soap works but I seem to have to use more to get rid of the grease. With Palmolive, once I add it to the water, you can see that the grease disperse. And I don't need to use so much and it gets the job done.
Jairyna G.
Jairyna G.

Palmolive has always been characterized by its scents so divine and this time is not different because even when washing the palmolive frets is reflected in this, not only its smell but its cleanliness and the softness that leaves the hands, I recommend it totally to Other consumers who use it will love it and its presentation is ideal
Ily V.
Ily V.

Growing up this was the only dishwasher known in my household. I always get reminded by the Spanish commercials with "charitin" in #univision. Any ways I really don't use it because it dries my hands so much and it makes it itch really bad. I think it's too potent for my skin. Over all, it smells amazing and gives lots of soap suds.
Sonia R.
Sonia R.
Riverside , CA

This is my moms go to dish soap. She still does things the old skool way and washes dishes by hand. This dish soap can be found relatively inexpensive at many stores including small bottles at your local 99cent store or dollar tree. The soap is great because it has a very light frangrance that will not linger on your dishes.
Sunita R.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL

I quite prefer the original scent, it works really well, no complaints. It's not very watery so it works nicely. It is very effective at getting out stains from the dishes, if the dishes are soaked with a little of this product and water it comes out quite esaily. I would recommend, it's a good value for your money.
Macie W.
Macie W.
Forest Park, GA

I love Palmolive. There are always good coupons for it along with it being on sale often which is good for this couponer. But it is one of my favorite grease busters! Plus it smells great too! I do love the fusion ones they have as well. Many more scents. Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime
Tracey J.
Tracey J.
Southaven, Ms

Palmolive been around every since I was a little child and it still here the price still good to buy at any time and the to use it and to make my dishes shine it don't take that much and the scent is always great and I would continue to reccomen a product that always been around to do a great job for my dishes..
Very nice for people who get dry, tight skin after washing dishes. I love how foamy and concentrated this product is so I don't have to pump a lot into my scrubbing sponge so often. I do like that it does come in variety of scents but it isn't a necessity to me. Great product overall. Definitely worth the money
Arianna J.
Arianna J.
Franklin, MA

A very standard dishsoap... probably one of the ones I use most commonly. It is relatively average pricing... It doesn't do anything SPECTACULAR, but it does the trick without smelling too strong. I usually buy this one whenever I run out and need to run quick and can't find something chemically conservative.
Lu H.
Lu H.
Murfreesboro, TN

I've been using this for years. My mom has always used this brand so when I moved out on my own it was all I knew. It leaves my hands soft but cleans well. I'm not into fruity scents so I like that the original smells like soap. I've tried comparable brands since then and I always keep
Coming back to this.
Chantal H.
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY

Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA

Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.

Works good?
Shakoya B.
Shakoya B.

Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Tara R.
Denver, CO

Which scent if your favorite?

Join Now