BY PALMOLIVE #20 in Dish Soap

VITAMIN E. The mild formula with a touch of Vitamin E was designed to be soft on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action leaving your dishes sparkling clean. Formulated with a touch of Vitamin E. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. COCONUT BUTTER. This unique formula with a touch of Coconut Butter was designed to be mild on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action -- leaving your dishes sparkling clean. With Coconut Butter. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. ALOE. Specially formulated to be gentle on hands. With a touch of aloe, this formula is dermatologist-tested to be gentle on sensitive skin. Formulated with a touch of Aloe. Designed for dry skin. Cleans to a sparkling shine.

• Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??39 Answers
  • Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also does it...6 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid5 Answers
Palmolive Liquid Dish Soap in Original Scent - 24 Pack
  • "Used to my husband would have to wash dishes everyday but with soft touch, I can comfortably do the dishes without asking my husband to do it!" in 353 reviews
  • "I think the Palmolive Soft Touch does make my hands softer but I still prefer Palmolive Ultra Oxy Plus Degreaser as a dish detergent." in 265 reviews
  • "A must have specially if you have kids and are cooking and washing dishes constantly believe me your hands will not regret it" in 172 reviews
  • "love this dish soap I definitely recommend it to anybody smells great does the job perfectly when you're trying to clean dishes" in 155 reviews
  • "I have a bottle of the palmolive soft touch dish liquid in coconut butter and I couldn't be happier with the brand and the scent." in 111 reviews
Jessica G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This dish soap is very affordable & you can find it at all grocery stores. I have noticed that you have to use a decent amount on your sponge too get the suds going.
Sarah G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
What a treat! Not only does Palmolive completely clean my dishes and leave them smelling great but it makes my hands so soft and clean too! I love the Fusion Clean scent because it's so full of citrus delight and I Would definitely buy this product again!
Tee Amanda R.
Lexington, TN
This is always been my husband's favorite dishwashing liquid since we've been married he said his mother always used it and he really likes the smell and the good way that it lather up
Tonya A.
Amelia, OH
This is my favorite dish soap, just about any scent. It last longer than other dish soaps, i dont have to keep adding more like most soaps and it's gentle on hands.
Marissa M.
This brand works great, I usually alternate between this green classic dish soap and the Dove brand. Both work great and my hands are left nice with a fresh sent.
Ellen H.
Great scent, and washes great. It stays sudsy for a long time which is great when you let your dishes pile up like I do. It isn't very expensive, especially when you have a coupon. I got mine at the grocery store (I believe owned by shoprite, but not the same name). This is great because my hands get very dry and painfully cracked when I use Dawn dish liquid. My hands never get chapped when using Palmolive which is a win in my book!
Mira M.
Metuchen , NJ
This is a standard disk soap, i have used this for years as it is cheaper than dawn. I think if you have a dishwasher then this would be fine, but I currently don't have one and found my self scrubbing harder and only scrubbing grease around. I now use dawn and pay more for a better clean, but if you have a dishwasher then this will do the job as the dishwasher can get rid of extra residue.
rebekkka g.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I remember my god mother would use this dish soap to clean all of her dishes all the time. She usually bought this from target. I will say this one does work when it comes to grease better than the joy brand. Its very affordable and has a very pleasant smell. But I still feel that dawn is more effective faster. But if you're looking for a affordable dish soap this is the way to go.
Madelyn W.
i love the smell of palmolive dishsoap. I actually am not writing this review because of how great  it cleans and how well it gets the grease off something, i actually have never used this to clean dishes. I am a former employee of oakley and this is used as 'o-juice' to put on the ear socks of the sunglasses. so if you have any oakleys and need to change the ear socks, you just put a tiny, and i mean tiny, dab of palmolive GREEN dish soap on the end of your ear stem and it'll slide right on.
Laurel N.
Bradenton Beach, FL
I received 2 bottles of Palmolive Soft Touch from Influenster for review. Now, I receive many free samples, and I'm very picky about which of these I integrate into my repertoire, but I WILL be buying Soft Touch again. It's a great, all around household product.

I received 2 varieties: coconut and Vitamin E. Unfortunately, both bottles leaked in shipping, so I received a slimy mess! However, this allowed me to evaluate the product before I actually put it to use. First thing I noticed was the pleasant scent. This stuff is not overwhelmingly scented. It's scented just enough to overpower those odors that arise from food remnants left on dishes before they hit the sink. The next thing I noticed was the feel. This soap definitely feels more like a body wash than like a dish soap. It's thick and luxe like my expensive moisturizing body wash. Its viscosity is closer to a body wash as well.

But this IS a dish soap, and not a body wash, so the big question is how does it do on dishes? As good or better than the brand I had on hand (Dawn.) It also softens your hands while you wash dishes, so there's no need to apply a separate lotion when you are done. In fact, the soft touch has replaced the hand soap I used to keep by the kitchen sink.

Years ago, when palmolive was green, Madge the manicurist used to tell folks "You're soaking in it." Palmolive ought to revive that campaign for this new soap. Soaking your hands in this palmolive does not dry them out at all. My skin does not feel tight after washing with the palmolive.

It's also great for getting that crud that ends up on you, instead of on the plate, out of your clothes. I spot-cleaned my dress after cooking food "popped" on me, and the palmolive did an excellent job of preventing stains. Dabbing a soapy towel on the spots immediately got them out without leaving soap spots in their place.

Out of the two flavors I received, I prefer the coconut. But then I love all things coconut anyway, so that's not surprising. I haven't noticed any difference in how the different flavors perform.

If you are looking for a dish soft that softens while it cleans, try Palmolive Soft Touch. You'll no longer need those rubber gloves for washing dishes.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?