Palmolive Liquid Dish Soap in Original Scent - 24 Pack uploaded by Shanti R.Palmolive Liquid Dish Soap in Original Scent - 24 Pack uploaded by sandy l.Palmolive Liquid Dish Soap in Original Scent - 24 Pack uploaded by Ana J.See all 178 photos

BY PALMOLIVE #20 in Dish Soap

VITAMIN E. The mild formula with a touch of Vitamin E was designed to be soft on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action leaving your dishes sparkling clean. Formulated with a touch of Vitamin E. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. COCONUT BUTTER. This unique formula with a touch of Coconut Butter was designed to be mild on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action -- leaving your dishes sparkling clean. With Coconut Butter. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. ALOE. Specially formulated to be gentle on hands. With a touch of aloe, this formula is dermatologist-tested to be gentle on sensitive skin. Formulated with a touch of Aloe. Designed for dry skin. Cleans to a sparkling shine.

• Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??I think dawn cuts grease easie... 36 Answers
  • I know it help with hands to soft it ...Yes it is 5 Answers
  • As a dry handed girl, I can always te...For me did helps a lot. I woul... 7 Answers
Photos (178)
  • "Used to my husband would have to wash dishes everyday but with soft touch, I can comfortably do the dishes without asking my husband to do it!" in 353 reviews
  • "I think the Palmolive Soft Touch does make my hands softer but I still prefer Palmolive Ultra Oxy Plus Degreaser as a dish detergent." in 265 reviews
  • "A must have specially if you have kids and are cooking and washing dishes constantly believe me your hands will not regret it" in 172 reviews
  • "love this dish soap I definitely recommend it to anybody smells great does the job perfectly when you're trying to clean dishes" in 155 reviews
  • "I have a bottle of the palmolive soft touch dish liquid in coconut butter and I couldn't be happier with the brand and the scent." in 111 reviews
Sheila D.
Sheila D.
Garner, NC
Palmolive Liquid Dish soap is a staple in our house. A little bit goes a long way unlike many store brand dish soaps. I like the clean smell of the original scent and it cuts through the grease! This dish soap lasts a long time because of how concentrated the formula is. It's a great product for the cost.
Monica C.
Monica C.
Greenfield, CA
This is one of the only dish soaps I will use! It works well scrubbing off nasty food grime and doesn't leave my skin feeling dry and pruning like other soaps have! It also has a nice smell to it. I always recommend using this even if it does cost a little more than other products. It is so worth it.
Monique G.
Monique G.
Baltimore, MD
I received this product free from influenster to review. I thought this dish liquid was good. I loved the smell. I don't wash too many dishes. From time to time I have to wash pots and pans, this dish liquid worked well on tough built up grease and food. I would recommend Palmolive fusion clean.
LeAnn L.
LeAnn L.
Gonzales, LA
Love it, cleans very well and smells good too ! Would recommend to anyone ! Might be my new fav dish soap, and doesn't leave your hands dry either ! When I can't use my dishwasher I will use this soap !!!! I would def buy again ! Maybe they have a different scent ! Will check out stores to see
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
This is great . It can not only clean things from the sink, but to other places like in the makeup draw. It can clean brushes and anything else! It's all pros except for one con of getting this in your eye can lead so very serious consequences. It works great and I would definitely recommend.
Melissa N.
Melissa N.
Seattle, WA
I don't really like how the original scent Palmolive smells, but it works really well. A little goes a long way. I use about a tablespoon to wash an entire meals worth of dishes. It removes grease easily, even from plastic tupperware. One small bottle will last me for two to three months.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Greensboro, NC
If you have problem stains or tough set on grease and grime this is the product for you. A small amount goes a long way. Palmolive will cut through the grease and leave your dishes squeaky clean. The price runs in the middle of the pack but normally you can find this product on sale.
Katie M.
Katie M.
orleans, in
WOW is the first thing that pops in my head when I think of this dish soap. It is amazing! It also smells so good. It bubbles up so quick and works so well on my dishes. It cleaned dishes that I had sitting over night. Had no hard scrubbing at all. I will be using this from now on!
naseem g.
naseem g.
Parlin, NJ
The Palmolive Liquid Dish Soap is so effective, however it carries some cons. It doesn't have much soap so when I squeeze a bit in my sponge, it does not let out enough bubbles to wash a few dishes, Overall, however it has a great scent and scrubs off the grease and stinky stench.
Yisbeli A.
Yisbeli A.
My mom likes to buy it this liquid dish soap because she says is very effective, she sees her dishes bright, and that's very important for every mom, haha. It has a good price because it's really work and the fuirt smell is wonderful. My mom says she will always buy it, haha!!
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Tara R.
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?
Shakoya B.
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?