Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#17 in Dish Soap

VITAMIN E. The mild formula with a touch of Vitamin E was designed to be soft on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action leaving your dishes sparkling clean. Formulated with a touch of Vitamin E. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. COCONUT BUTTER. This unique formula with a touch of Coconut Butter was designed to be mild on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action -- leaving your dishes sparkling clean. With Coconut Butter. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. ALOE. Specially formulated to be gentle on hands. With a touch of aloe, this formula is dermatologist-tested to be gentle on sensitive skin. Formulated with a touch of Aloe. Designed for dry skin. Cleans to a sparkling shine.

Photos (177)
Sunita R.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL

I quite prefer the original scent, it works really well, no complaints. It's not very watery so it works nicely. It is very effective at getting out stains from the dishes, if the dishes are soaked with a little of this product and water it comes out quite esaily. I would recommend, it's a good value for your money.
Shaunice L.
Shaunice L.

Palmolive is my favorite dish soap, it cuts through grease easily and quickly. There isn't any residue left over after cleaning. They have pleasant smells that aren't overpowering and pretty colors with different helpful qualities. I highly recommend this soap to others, especially since the price is so affordable.
Macie W.
Macie W.
Forest Park, GA

I love Palmolive. There are always good coupons for it along with it being on sale often which is good for this couponer. But it is one of my favorite grease busters! Plus it smells great too! I do love the fusion ones they have as well. Many more scents. Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime
Tracey J.
Tracey J.
Southaven, Ms

Palmolive been around every since I was a little child and it still here the price still good to buy at any time and the to use it and to make my dishes shine it don't take that much and the scent is always great and I would continue to reccomen a product that always been around to do a great job for my dishes..
Very nice for people who get dry, tight skin after washing dishes. I love how foamy and concentrated this product is so I don't have to pump a lot into my scrubbing sponge so often. I do like that it does come in variety of scents but it isn't a necessity to me. Great product overall. Definitely worth the money
Arianna J.
Arianna J.
Franklin, MA

A very standard dishsoap... probably one of the ones I use most commonly. It is relatively average pricing... It doesn't do anything SPECTACULAR, but it does the trick without smelling too strong. I usually buy this one whenever I run out and need to run quick and can't find something chemically conservative.
Lu H.
Lu H.
Murfreesboro, TN

I've been using this for years. My mom has always used this brand so when I moved out on my own it was all I knew. It leaves my hands soft but cleans well. I'm not into fruity scents so I like that the original smells like soap. I've tried comparable brands since then and I always keep
Coming back to this.
Sheila D.
Sheila D.
Garner, NC

Palmolive Liquid Dish soap is a staple in our house. A little bit goes a long way unlike many store brand dish soaps. I like the clean smell of the original scent and it cuts through the grease! This dish soap lasts a long time because of how concentrated the formula is. It's a great product for the cost.
Monica C.
Monica C.
Greenfield, CA

This is one of the only dish soaps I will use! It works well scrubbing off nasty food grime and doesn't leave my skin feeling dry and pruning like other soaps have! It also has a nice smell to it. I always recommend using this even if it does cost a little more than other products. It is so worth it.
Estefania G.
Estefania G.

My roommate bought Palmolive and I been using it. Work good on light messes like cups, spoons and forks. But not on heavy duty dishes like pots. I find myself using more to remove the oil. More time and water as well. And it still does not satisfy me. The dishes are left oily and that's a no for me!
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA

Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY

Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.

Works good?
Shakoya B.
Shakoya B.

Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Tara R.
Denver, CO

Which scent if your favorite?