Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#19 in Dish Soap

VITAMIN E. The mild formula with a touch of Vitamin E was designed to be soft on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action leaving your dishes sparkling clean. Formulated with a touch of Vitamin E. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. COCONUT BUTTER. This unique formula with a touch of Coconut Butter was designed to be mild on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action -- leaving your dishes sparkling clean. With Coconut Butter. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. ALOE. Specially formulated to be gentle on hands. With a touch of aloe, this formula is dermatologist-tested to be gentle on sensitive skin. Formulated with a touch of Aloe. Designed for dry skin. Cleans to a sparkling shine.

Photos (177)
Deanna B.
Deanna B.
Palmolive gets anything clean, and without any hassle. I prefer this brand over others because of how quickly and effortlessly it cleans! Great value and would definitely buy again!
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Kevil, KY
I normally don't wash dishes by hand since I have a dishwasher, but decided to try this out! Very pleased with how clean the dishes were. Didn't have a greasy film on them! A++++++
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Greensburg, PA
Very good product. It's gets the dishes clean. The baking soda helps remove stuck on food and gRees. It cld be a little thicker but overall I approve. It is also easy on the hands.
Catherine M.
Catherine M.
I've been using this since I can remember. My mom has always bought this. It does a well job at cleaning. This scent made me sick during my pregnancy so I prefer the orange scent.
Sonia S.
Sonia S.
Hemet, CA
It only takes one small squirt of classic Palmolive to wash a whole sink full of dishes, the smell never gets old and it always cuts through whatever food was I your dishes.
Nina G.
Nina G.
Clean and care for your hands at the same time that you have this soap particularly I find other uses besides the dishes I also scrub bath ceramics and my beauty materials
Patricia M.
Patricia M.
Tarrytown, NY
This is the go to dish washing soap in my household since I was a little girl. It cleans the toughest of grease out of everything. This is a staple in my cleaning cabinet.
Jenna C.
Jenna C.
Not my first choice when it comes to dishwashing soap. it gets the job done and the dishes clean but I feel like it's a little more runny than some other name brand soaps.
Amana A.
Amana A.
Would recommend this product. I prefer the original scent with my dishes. The price is not bad and you get your money's worth. The dishes are left clean with no residue.
Olivia H.
Olivia H.
Montclair , NJ
My grandparents always used this dish soap at their house so I assumed it was great! I use this dish soap now because it reminds me of them.. Smells great & works even better!
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Shakoya B.
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?