BY PALMOLIVE #8 in Dish Soap

VITAMIN E. The mild formula with a touch of Vitamin E was designed to be soft on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action leaving your dishes sparkling clean. Formulated with a touch of Vitamin E. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. COCONUT BUTTER. This unique formula with a touch of Coconut Butter was designed to be mild on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action -- leaving your dishes sparkling clean. With Coconut Butter. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. ALOE. Specially formulated to be gentle on hands. With a touch of aloe, this formula is dermatologist-tested to be gentle on sensitive skin. Formulated with a touch of Aloe. Designed for dry skin. Cleans to a sparkling shine.

• Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??36 Answers
  • I know it help with hands to soft it but does it help nails ? 5 Answers
  • As a dry handed girl, I can always tell when I do my dishes that if...7 Answers
Palmolive Liquid Dish Soap in Original Scent - 24 Pack
  • "Used to my husband would have to wash dishes everyday but with soft touch, I can comfortably do the dishes without asking my husband to do it!" in 353 reviews
  • "I think the Palmolive Soft Touch does make my hands softer but I still prefer Palmolive Ultra Oxy Plus Degreaser as a dish detergent." in 265 reviews
  • "A must have specially if you have kids and are cooking and washing dishes constantly believe me your hands will not regret it" in 172 reviews
  • "love this dish soap I definitely recommend it to anybody smells great does the job perfectly when you're trying to clean dishes" in 155 reviews
  • "I have a bottle of the palmolive soft touch dish liquid in coconut butter and I couldn't be happier with the brand and the scent." in 111 reviews
Catherine M.
Catherine M.
I've been using this since I can remember. My mom has always bought this. It does a well job at cleaning. This scent made me sick during my pregnancy so I prefer the orange scent.
Sonia S.
Sonia S.
Hemet, CA
It only takes one small squirt of classic Palmolive to wash a whole sink full of dishes, the smell never gets old and it always cuts through whatever food was I your dishes.
Nina G.
Nina G.
Fort Myers, FL
Clean and care for your hands at the same time that you have this soap particularly I find other uses besides the dishes I also scrub bath ceramics and my beauty materials
Heather D.
Heather D.
I don't care for this as a dish soap. I prefer something with bleach or a bleach alternative.. I do however use this when cleaning. It works good for washing down walls.
Javon H.
Javon H.
Philadelphia, PA
I really don't like using thus brand of dish detergent to wash my dishes with. I use more soap during washing to get all the dishes washed. I prefer dawn dish detergent.
Amana A.
Amana A.
Would recommend this product. I prefer the original scent with my dishes. The price is not bad and you get your money's worth. The dishes are left clean with no residue.
Silvia R.
Silvia R.
Sacramento , CA
To liquidy I like higher concentrated dish soaps, I love the Palmolive with Oxi! That is an amazing dish detergent and cleans amazingly. Not to mention it smells great!
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Palmolive , depends on what dishes ur washing how many ur washing and how dirty they are !! On that note the dish soap works very well depending on that circumstances!!
Sara F.
Sara F.
Brooklyn, NY
This stuff is my default for dishes. I also use it when I have a spill on my clothes, right away I put the dish soap in it and throw it in The wash. It works wonders
alazne r.
alazne r.
Does a great job at getting rid of the muck and food leftover from like a week ago! Also has a nice smell and i can also use as a hand soap after washing the dishes!
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Tara R.
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?
Shakoya B.
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?