BY PALMOLIVE #17 in Dish Soap

VITAMIN E. The mild formula with a touch of Vitamin E was designed to be soft on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action leaving your dishes sparkling clean. Formulated with a touch of Vitamin E. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. COCONUT BUTTER. This unique formula with a touch of Coconut Butter was designed to be mild on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action -- leaving your dishes sparkling clean. With Coconut Butter. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. ALOE. Specially formulated to be gentle on hands. With a touch of aloe, this formula is dermatologist-tested to be gentle on sensitive skin. Formulated with a touch of Aloe. Designed for dry skin. Cleans to a sparkling shine.

• Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??38 Answers
  • Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also does it...5 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid4 Answers
Palmolive Liquid Dish Soap in Original Scent - 24 Pack
  • "Used to my husband would have to wash dishes everyday but with soft touch, I can comfortably do the dishes without asking my husband to do it!" in 353 reviews
  • "I think the Palmolive Soft Touch does make my hands softer but I still prefer Palmolive Ultra Oxy Plus Degreaser as a dish detergent." in 265 reviews
  • "A must have specially if you have kids and are cooking and washing dishes constantly believe me your hands will not regret it" in 172 reviews
  • "love this dish soap I definitely recommend it to anybody smells great does the job perfectly when you're trying to clean dishes" in 155 reviews
  • "I have a bottle of the palmolive soft touch dish liquid in coconut butter and I couldn't be happier with the brand and the scent." in 111 reviews
Mackenzie D.
College Park, MD
Works well on cleaning dishes. My dishes are left clean with no food left on them. It is easy to use and store in your home. It makes me happy to put away clean dishes! I would but this product again.
Alicia R.
Maryville, TN
I love Palmolive, all of them. I don't think there is one I don't like. I love the price of Palmolive as well. It is really good on fighting grease and getting dishes clean and the smells are awesome.
Melanie W.
white sulphur springs
I absolutely love this dish soap. The original scent has always been my favorite. It works wonderfully, and is literally like $1 at any dollar store. A little goes a long way with this dish soap too!
Kat T.
Carrboro, NC
Great product! Great for the price, it is very affordable. I repurchase this product consistently. I would recommend this to others as well! I think it is high quality and lasts a long time overall!!
Destiny M.
Have to use so Much to even cut the grease of food. My grandmother loves how cheap it is, but every time I go to her house to do dishes I feel wasteful. Doesn't work good at all. Nice smell though.
Emily I.
brick,nj
Works great! Smells great! Easy on the skin! Cuts grease and gets stuck on food off. Last a long time and a great value. I always buy this product it's my go to for dishes. I always recommend it!
Zimri F.
San Antonio, TX
Mega Parent Expert
Not pricey at all very inexpensive, purchased mine at Walmart. It's a bit foamy not as much as others but it does the job for the price. Can't complain. Definitely recommend. No I would of course buy more
Maya S.
Mega Parent Expert
I definitely clean my dishes nicely with no problem and when I'm soaking a pot pan add a drop and it typically raises dirt and grease making it easier to clean. Without fail you can always find a good deal
Chantelle B.
I recently tried this because it was on a deal at Walgreens. I was pleasantly surprised, it is very good and lasted me a long time, I loved be the smell too so fresh. This is the one I buy now.
Rachel H.
Seymour, CT
This is your basic dish soap. It works well on dishes and sometimes needs to soak for a bit depending on how hard the food is to get off. It is pretty harsh though. My hands are always so dry after using it. Also, the scent is pretty overpowering.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?