BY PALMOLIVE #51 in Dish Soap

VITAMIN E. The mild formula with a touch of Vitamin E was designed to be soft on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action leaving your dishes sparkling clean. Formulated with a touch of Vitamin E. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. COCONUT BUTTER. This unique formula with a touch of Coconut Butter was designed to be mild on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action -- leaving your dishes sparkling clean. With Coconut Butter. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. ALOE. Specially formulated to be gentle on hands. With a touch of aloe, this formula is dermatologist-tested to be gentle on sensitive skin. Formulated with a touch of Aloe. Designed for dry skin. Cleans to a sparkling shine.

• Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??39 Answers
  • Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also does it...6 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid5 Answers
Palmolive Liquid Dish Soap in Original Scent - 24 Pack
  • "Used to my husband would have to wash dishes everyday but with soft touch, I can comfortably do the dishes without asking my husband to do it!" in 353 reviews
  • "I think the Palmolive Soft Touch does make my hands softer but I still prefer Palmolive Ultra Oxy Plus Degreaser as a dish detergent." in 265 reviews
  • "A must have specially if you have kids and are cooking and washing dishes constantly believe me your hands will not regret it" in 172 reviews
  • "love this dish soap I definitely recommend it to anybody smells great does the job perfectly when you're trying to clean dishes" in 155 reviews
  • "I have a bottle of the palmolive soft touch dish liquid in coconut butter and I couldn't be happier with the brand and the scent." in 111 reviews
Karina Y.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
This dish soap has a lovely smell when you get up close to smell it. I feel like switching it to my bathroom soap instead of the cheap crap I currently have in my bathroom.
As I said the scent is very nice, yummy, sweet but not overbearing what so ever. Doesn't irritate or over dry my hands when I wash dishes. Seems to be working as a soap should. Isn't overly harsh on anything. I also use it in combination with vinegar to clean my floors. Would purchase again. It smells so good!
Tyebulshia V.
Memphis, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
A good dish detergent. It smells good, and leaves very clean dishes with
only a small amount. Apart you remove the fat completely and leave your
tableware spotless! It does not cause your hands to be mistreated so
much although in the special I always wear gloves because of allergy
causing detergents! It really has a good price and is available in every
supermarket! I recommend it because if it does a good job!
Adriana V.
Palmolive is OK, but I don't buy it - it just can't work through greasy messes or stuck on food like other dish detergents can (Dawn). It's really inexpensive, which is great, but I used so much more Palmolive to clean my dishes. I use way less Dawn and it winds up being the same price in the long run, but less time spent scrubbing!
Yahaira O.
Yuma, AZ
This is seriously the best dish soap I have ever used. It seriously cleans all of your dishes instantly. I love how the soap gets bubbles & how fresh it smells. It was super affordable & does more than an amazing job. I also love how your hands feel, they don’t dry your hands at all like other soaps do. Will continue to repurchase this
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This dish soap is ok, but I prefer dawn way more.  This soap seems to always leave some sort of film on my dishes.  It doesn't cut through grease nearly as well as dawn does.  The scent is ok on the original, but doesn't wash off well, I can always taste it.
Miriam B.
Chatsworth, CA
This dish soap is great, it always leaves my dishes spotless and shiny without any leftover dirt or grease. Sometimes I just put this dish soap on the dishes with a little bit of water and it loosens up all of the dirt and grime that I would’ve had to scrub with a metal sponge.
Kimberly F.
Roy, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Palmolive is my favorite brand of dish soap and was disappointed when they discontinued my favorite scent. I tried this one to replace my old one but the scent is not good. The soap works fine but I just can't stand the smell of it.
Elizabeth A.
Bear, DE
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
A good dish detergent. It smells good, and leaves very clean dishes with only a small amount. Apart you remove the fat completely and leave your tableware spotless! It does not cause your hands to be mistreated so much although in the special I always wear gloves because of allergy causing detergents! It really has a good price and is available in every supermarket! I recommend it because if it does a good job!
Ashley T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Great soap!! cleans dishes and all. I use this all the time with other soaps. this one and another brand work very well.  I need this alot because in my house it's big and it helps to wash dishes.
Shannan M.
Windsor, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
For the price, this is pretty decent. This is all my mom would use. I keep a few bottles on hand for backup if we run out of our main dish soaps. It is pretty thin and I find you need to use more than the leading brands, but again, that price point is great if you can afford the others. It does its job but does lack in the grease cutting aspect.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?