BY PALMOLIVE #17 in Dish Soap

VITAMIN E. The mild formula with a touch of Vitamin E was designed to be soft on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action leaving your dishes sparkling clean. Formulated with a touch of Vitamin E. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. COCONUT BUTTER. This unique formula with a touch of Coconut Butter was designed to be mild on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action -- leaving your dishes sparkling clean. With Coconut Butter. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. ALOE. Specially formulated to be gentle on hands. With a touch of aloe, this formula is dermatologist-tested to be gentle on sensitive skin. Formulated with a touch of Aloe. Designed for dry skin. Cleans to a sparkling shine.

• Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??38 Answers
  • Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also does it...5 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid4 Answers
Palmolive Liquid Dish Soap in Original Scent - 24 Pack
  • "Used to my husband would have to wash dishes everyday but with soft touch, I can comfortably do the dishes without asking my husband to do it!" in 353 reviews
  • "I think the Palmolive Soft Touch does make my hands softer but I still prefer Palmolive Ultra Oxy Plus Degreaser as a dish detergent." in 265 reviews
  • "A must have specially if you have kids and are cooking and washing dishes constantly believe me your hands will not regret it" in 172 reviews
  • "love this dish soap I definitely recommend it to anybody smells great does the job perfectly when you're trying to clean dishes" in 155 reviews
  • "I have a bottle of the palmolive soft touch dish liquid in coconut butter and I couldn't be happier with the brand and the scent." in 111 reviews
Karina Y.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
This dish soap has a lovely smell when you get up close to smell it. I feel like switching it to my bathroom soap instead of the cheap crap I currently have in my bathroom.
As I said the scent is very nice, yummy, sweet but not overbearing what so ever. Doesn't irritate or over dry my hands when I wash dishes. Seems to be working as a soap should. Isn't overly harsh on anything. I also use it in combination with vinegar to clean my floors. Would purchase again. It smells so good!
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
Mega Parent Expert
This dish soap is ok, but I prefer dawn way more.  This soap seems to always leave some sort of film on my dishes.  It doesn't cut through grease nearly as well as dawn does.  The scent is ok on the original, but doesn't wash off well, I can always taste it.
Elizabeth A.
Bear, DE
Mega Parent Expert
A good dish detergent. It smells good, and leaves very clean dishes with only a small amount. Apart you remove the fat completely and leave your tableware spotless! It does not cause your hands to be mistreated so much although in the special I always wear gloves because of allergy causing detergents! It really has a good price and is available in every supermarket! I recommend it because if it does a good job!
Ashley T.
Mega Parent Expert
Great soap!! cleans dishes and all. I use this all the time with other soaps. this one and another brand work very well.  I need this alot because in my house it's big and it helps to wash dishes.
Shannan M.
Windsor, PA
Mega Parent Expert
For the price, this is pretty decent. This is all my mom would use. I keep a few bottles on hand for backup if we run out of our main dish soaps. It is pretty thin and I find you need to use more than the leading brands, but again, that price point is great if you can afford the others. It does its job but does lack in the grease cutting aspect.
yanira z.
Pasadena, TX
This has always being my prefer dish detergent. I love the original scent and i like that it makes alot of bubbles just with a small amount of detergent, i have this weird thought about detergents that if it doesnt makes enough bubbles is not cleaning the dishes and Palmolive makes alot.
Sarah G.
Mega Parent Expert
What a treat! Not only does Palmolive completely clean my dishes and leave them smelling great but it makes my hands so soft and clean too! I love the Fusion Clean scent because it's so full of citrus delight and I Would definitely buy this product again!
Tee Amanda R.
Lexington, TN
This is always been my husband's favorite dishwashing liquid since we've been married he said his mother always used it and he really likes the smell and the good way that it lather up
Tonya A.
Amelia, OH
This is my favorite dish soap, just about any scent. It last longer than other dish soaps, i dont have to keep adding more like most soaps and it's gentle on hands.
Marissa M.
This brand works great, I usually alternate between this green classic dish soap and the Dove brand. Both work great and my hands are left nice with a fresh sent.
Jamie C.
Dallas, TX
The pink b one is the best my hands are left soft and it cleans really good
Caitlin O.
Pittsburgh , Pa
Where do you purchase these? My local drugstore does not carry it, any suggestions?
Rachall T.
1711morris ave Bronx,NY
I know it help with hands to soft it but does it help nails ?
Marina P.
Bronx, NY
Is good for the hands
Janella T.
Washington, NC
Is this more of a grease remover / or does it focus more on hands?