Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#43 in Dish Soap

VITAMIN E. The mild formula with a touch of Vitamin E was designed to be soft on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action leaving your dishes sparkling clean. Formulated with a touch of Vitamin E. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. COCONUT BUTTER. This unique formula with a touch of Coconut Butter was designed to be mild on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action -- leaving your dishes sparkling clean. With Coconut Butter. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. ALOE. Specially formulated to be gentle on hands. With a touch of aloe, this formula is dermatologist-tested to be gentle on sensitive skin. Formulated with a touch of Aloe. Designed for dry skin. Cleans to a sparkling shine.

Photos (177)
Kelly E.
Kelly E.
Hare Bay, Newfoundland

Palmolive is the only dish liquid that I purchase now. I have tried several different brands, even more "high end" brands that I just did not like.

Palmolive comes in different scents and is nice and gentle on my hands.

Great price and an even greater price when they have sales and combined with coupons its a great time to stock up.

It cuts the grease on dishes and makes washing dishes so much easier and takes a lot less time than other brands, and its suds are great.
AMANDEEP K.
AMANDEEP K.
Westbury, NY

This is the dish soap I use to clean my dishes before they go in the dish washer. It is really great at getting all foods off, and grease! My boyfriend is a mechanic and after work he uses this to wash is greasy hands and it cleans them well. I've never used any other dish soap. Just be careful that it's all washed off the dishes before they go in the dish washer, I left some in a bowl once and my dish washer leaked suds. ๐Ÿ˜… otherwise great product!
Jahara C.
Jahara C.
Yacolt , Washington

Ellen H.
Ellen H.

Great scent, and washes great. It stays sudsy for a long time which is great when you let your dishes pile up like I do. It isn't very expensive, especially when you have a coupon. I got mine at the grocery store (I believe owned by shoprite, but not the same name). This is great because my hands get very dry and painfully cracked when I use Dawn dish liquid. My hands never get chapped when using Palmolive which is a win in my book!
Alana S.
Alana S.

Great value for your money. This is usually my go-to for cleaning dishes by hand. The smell is pretty mild, which is great because I have allergies to harsher products. The soap does a good job, and you don't need gobs of it to do a good job. There wasn't anything I could think of to knock any stars off. I know fancier-scents are the rage right now but this is a pretty good workhorse of a product for anyone.
Teresa B.
Teresa B.

This is my typical dish soap. I've been using it for years. It definitely cleans l my dishes very well. It suds my sink up no problem and when I'm soaking a pan of pot I add a drop and it typically lifts the grime and grease making it easier to clean. Without fail you can always find a good deal on Palmolive. It's not necessarily my go to dish soap but definitely in my top 2. I always have this on stock.
Davi R.
Davi R.
Pittsburgh, PA

I guess it's a love/hate relationship between me and Palmolive dish soap. I love it for getting grease off of my especially-dirty pots and pans (and drinking glasses and mugs), but I find it too harsh on my hands (dries them out too much after using it for a while). So I try to always have it around, but only for greasy situations. On a daily basis, I prefer less abrasive dish soaps.
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

This is my first time in forever using Palmolive dish soap. I am pleasantly surprised the way that this smells and cleans. The dishes have no residue and are just as clean as if I used my fav dawn. I think I will be buying this once this runs out. I really like the fact that it uses baking soda to help clean the dishes instead of a harsh bleach alternative or bleach itself.
Christine K.
Christine K.
Fults, IL

This gets the job done... but only when it comes to dishes. I love the smell but rather the soap bubbles stay in my sink for the whole time I wash and not have to add more mid wash. It is a cheaper soap that can be purchased almost anywhere. For those that are keeping a smaller budget this would probably be the one I would recommend to them.ย
Megan K.
Megan K.
Toronto, OH

I love this brand. I buy it all the time and the smell is pretty good too not to strong. It cleans better than other brands I use. When I am not using my dishwasher (usually fails me anyways) I like to handwash the dishes so it gets that extra clean. Leaves my dishes looking shinier, squeakier, and bright. Also, can be found for a dollar.
Earn $229/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $269/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $360/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $226/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)

Join Now