Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#17 in Dish Soap

VITAMIN E. The mild formula with a touch of Vitamin E was designed to be soft on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action leaving your dishes sparkling clean. Formulated with a touch of Vitamin E. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. COCONUT BUTTER. This unique formula with a touch of Coconut Butter was designed to be mild on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action -- leaving your dishes sparkling clean. With Coconut Butter. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. ALOE. Specially formulated to be gentle on hands. With a touch of aloe, this formula is dermatologist-tested to be gentle on sensitive skin. Formulated with a touch of Aloe. Designed for dry skin. Cleans to a sparkling shine.

Photos (177)
Madelyn W.
Madelyn W.

i love the smell of palmolive dishsoap. I actually am not writing this review because of how great  it cleans and how well it gets the grease off something, i actually have never used this to clean dishes. I am a former employee of oakley and this is used as 'o-juice' to put on the ear socks of the sunglasses. so if you have any oakleys and need to change the ear socks, you just put a tiny, and i mean tiny, dab of palmolive GREEN dish soap on the end of your ear stem and it'll slide right on.
Ellen H.
Ellen H.

Great scent, and washes great. It stays sudsy for a long time which is great when you let your dishes pile up like I do. It isn't very expensive, especially when you have a coupon. I got mine at the grocery store (I believe owned by shoprite, but not the same name). This is great because my hands get very dry and painfully cracked when I use Dawn dish liquid. My hands never get chapped when using Palmolive which is a win in my book!
Davi R.
Davi R.
Pittsburgh, PA

I guess it's a love/hate relationship between me and Palmolive dish soap. I love it for getting grease off of my especially-dirty pots and pans (and drinking glasses and mugs), but I find it too harsh on my hands (dries them out too much after using it for a while). So I try to always have it around, but only for greasy situations. On a daily basis, I prefer less abrasive dish soaps.
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

This is my first time in forever using Palmolive dish soap. I am pleasantly surprised the way that this smells and cleans. The dishes have no residue and are just as clean as if I used my fav dawn. I think I will be buying this once this runs out. I really like the fact that it uses baking soda to help clean the dishes instead of a harsh bleach alternative or bleach itself.
Christine K.
Christine K.
Fults, IL

This gets the job done... but only when it comes to dishes. I love the smell but rather the soap bubbles stay in my sink for the whole time I wash and not have to add more mid wash. It is a cheaper soap that can be purchased almost anywhere. For those that are keeping a smaller budget this would probably be the one I would recommend to them.
Megan K.
Megan K.
Toronto, OH

I love this brand. I buy it all the time and the smell is pretty good too not to strong. It cleans better than other brands I use. When I am not using my dishwasher (usually fails me anyways) I like to handwash the dishes so it gets that extra clean. Leaves my dishes looking shinier, squeakier, and bright. Also, can be found for a dollar.
Ariel M.
Ariel M.

I have tried many dish washing soap and it seems Palmolive works the best at getting out grease from my pans and plates. Other dish soap works but I seem to have to use more to get rid of the grease. With Palmolive, once I add it to the water, you can see that the grease disperse. And I don't need to use so much and it gets the job done.
Jairyna G.
Jairyna G.

Palmolive has always been characterized by its scents so divine and this time is not different because even when washing the palmolive frets is reflected in this, not only its smell but its cleanliness and the softness that leaves the hands, I recommend it totally to Other consumers who use it will love it and its presentation is ideal
Ily V.
Ily V.

Growing up this was the only dishwasher known in my household. I always get reminded by the Spanish commercials with "charitin" in #univision. Any ways I really don't use it because it dries my hands so much and it makes it itch really bad. I think it's too potent for my skin. Over all, it smells amazing and gives lots of soap suds.
Sonia R.
Sonia R.
Riverside , CA

This is my moms go to dish soap. She still does things the old skool way and washes dishes by hand. This dish soap can be found relatively inexpensive at many stores including small bottles at your local 99cent store or dollar tree. The soap is great because it has a very light frangrance that will not linger on your dishes.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Atlanta, Ga

Is this product supposed to good for your skin as well
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Ovid, MI

Where do I buy the fusion clean like scented soap?
Liz W.
Liz W.
Fremont, CA

Is anyone going to purchase some more when you run out?
Earn $226/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)

Join Now