Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#38 in Dish Soap

VITAMIN E. The mild formula with a touch of Vitamin E was designed to be soft on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action leaving your dishes sparkling clean. Formulated with a touch of Vitamin E. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. COCONUT BUTTER. This unique formula with a touch of Coconut Butter was designed to be mild on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action -- leaving your dishes sparkling clean. With Coconut Butter. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. ALOE. Specially formulated to be gentle on hands. With a touch of aloe, this formula is dermatologist-tested to be gentle on sensitive skin. Formulated with a touch of Aloe. Designed for dry skin. Cleans to a sparkling shine.

Photos (174)
Katherine V.
Katherine V.
Glendale, AZ

This is one of the only two dish soaps that I ever buy! It's really good at removing oil, and other tough things to clean. One thing i LOVE doing (because I'm a lazy student) is the moment I finish with a plate or anything that I know will be a pain to wash later, I immediately put it in the sink, run the water, and add a little bit of dish soap, then turn on the water a bit again so the soap gets to work. By the time I feel like doing the dishes, the soap has already done a lot of the work, the water has removed caked-on food, and the dishes are just THAT much easier :)
Lupe M.
Lupe M.
Orosi, CA

Would absolutely recomend this to be your go to dish soap . I love how I can just add it to my dishes and with alittle bit of water it gets to work right away and leaves my dishes super clean and my hands feeling so soft . You can find it easily at any store ; I myself usually buy it at Costco because I use this every day, it comes in a big container and lasts me a long time especially because its a thick solution and you don't need to use too much product when you wash your dishes .
Kelly E.
Kelly E.
Hare Bay, Newfoundland

Palmolive is the only dish liquid that I purchase now. I have tried several different brands, even more "high end" brands that I just did not like.

Palmolive comes in different scents and is nice and gentle on my hands.

Great price and an even greater price when they have sales and combined with coupons its a great time to stock up.

It cuts the grease on dishes and makes washing dishes so much easier and takes a lot less time than other brands, and its suds are great.
Jahara C.
Jahara C.
Yacolt , Washington

This is the dish soap I use to clean my dishes before they go in the dish washer. It is really great at getting all foods off, and grease! My boyfriend is a mechanic and after work he uses this to wash is greasy hands and it cleans them well. I've never used any other dish soap. Just be careful that it's all washed off the dishes before they go in the dish washer, I left some in a bowl once and my dish washer leaked suds. ๐Ÿ˜… otherwise great product!
AMANDEEP K.
AMANDEEP K.
Westbury, NY

Alana S.
Alana S.

Great value for your money. This is usually my go-to for cleaning dishes by hand. The smell is pretty mild, which is great because I have allergies to harsher products. The soap does a good job, and you don't need gobs of it to do a good job. There wasn't anything I could think of to knock any stars off. I know fancier-scents are the rage right now but this is a pretty good workhorse of a product for anyone.
Teresa B.
Teresa B.

This is my typical dish soap. I've been using it for years. It definitely cleans l my dishes very well. It suds my sink up no problem and when I'm soaking a pan of pot I add a drop and it typically lifts the grime and grease making it easier to clean. Without fail you can always find a good deal on Palmolive. It's not necessarily my go to dish soap but definitely in my top 2. I always have this on stock.
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

This is my first time in forever using Palmolive dish soap. I am pleasantly surprised the way that this smells and cleans. The dishes have no residue and are just as clean as if I used my fav dawn. I think I will be buying this once this runs out. I really like the fact that it uses baking soda to help clean the dishes instead of a harsh bleach alternative or bleach itself.
Ariel M.
Ariel M.

I have tried many dish washing soap and it seems Palmolive works the best at getting out grease from my pans and plates. Other dish soap works but I seem to have to use more to get rid of the grease. With Palmolive, once I add it to the water, you can see that the grease disperse. And I don't need to use so much and it gets the job done.
Jairyna G.
Jairyna G.

Palmolive has always been characterized by its scents so divine and this time is not different because even when washing the palmolive frets is reflected in this, not only its smell but its cleanliness and the softness that leaves the hands, I recommend it totally to Other consumers who use it will love it and its presentation is ideal
Chantal H.
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY

Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA

Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.

Tara R.
Tara R.
Denver, CO

Which scent if your favorite?
Shakoya B.
Shakoya B.

Wanna try is it any good?

Join Now