Add a Photo

By Palmolive

#16 in Dish Soap

VITAMIN E. The mild formula with a touch of Vitamin E was designed to be soft on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action leaving your dishes sparkling clean. Formulated with a touch of Vitamin E. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. COCONUT BUTTER. This unique formula with a touch of Coconut Butter was designed to be mild on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action -- leaving your dishes sparkling clean. With Coconut Butter. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. ALOE. Specially formulated to be gentle on hands. With a touch of aloe, this formula is dermatologist-tested to be gentle on sensitive skin. Formulated with a touch of Aloe. Designed for dry skin. Cleans to a sparkling shine.

Photos (173)
Katherine V.
Katherine V.
Glendale, AZ

This is one of the only two dish soaps that I ever buy! It's really good at removing oil, and other tough things to clean. One thing i LOVE doing (because I'm a lazy student) is the moment I finish with a plate or anything that I know will be a pain to wash later, I immediately put it in the sink, run the water, and add a little bit of dish soap, then turn on the water a bit again so the soap gets to work. By the time I feel like doing the dishes, the soap has already done a lot of the work, the water has removed caked-on food, and the dishes are just THAT much easier :)
Kelly E.
Kelly E.
Hare Bay, Newfoundland

Palmolive is the only dish liquid that I purchase now. I have tried several different brands, even more "high end" brands that I just did not like.

Palmolive comes in different scents and is nice and gentle on my hands.

Great price and an even greater price when they have sales and combined with coupons its a great time to stock up.

It cuts the grease on dishes and makes washing dishes so much easier and takes a lot less time than other brands, and its suds are great.
noura a.
noura a.
Dearborn Heights, MI

I actually don't mind doing dishes when I use Palmolive soft touch because I know my hands will thank me afterward. .
I do dishes by hand and in the winter they get really dried out so this is nice to keep my hands soft and moisturized. in
The best dish detergent that actually help your hand and fight grease at the same time while washing dish in
I love this product I would definitely recommend this I smells great and makes my hand s sooo smooth and cleans we
Jahara C.
Jahara C.
Yacolt , Washington

This is the dish soap I use to clean my dishes before they go in the dish washer. It is really great at getting all foods off, and grease! My boyfriend is a mechanic and after work he uses this to wash is greasy hands and it cleans them well. I've never used any other dish soap. Just be careful that it's all washed off the dishes before they go in the dish washer, I left some in a bowl once and my dish washer leaked suds. šŸ˜… otherwise great product!
AMANDEEP K.
AMANDEEP K.
Westbury, NY

katlyn B.
katlyn B.
Brooklyn, NY

When I was a kid my mom always used Palmolive and I didn't learn Why until I became a mom and the dishwasher in the house. Palmolive does the best job cleaning dishes and glassware and my utensils. Especially with kids I need a soap that will do the job with ease and eeeee I encyclopedia and now I know why my mom a paren't of 5 used it all the time...that's all I buy and my son knows when shopping for dish detergent which one to grab.
Wendy M.
Wendy M.

Ok so I use a lot of different dish soaps and I never know which is the best but one day influenster sent me Palmolive dish soap and fell in love. You only need the smallest amount. I get all my dishes cleaned without having to keep putting more soap on sponge. I've used all brands and I can honestly say Palmolive helped me save money because it help me save money. One bottle can last up to 2 months. Always buying Palmolive.
Teresa B.
Teresa B.

This is my typical dish soap. I've been using it for years. It definitely cleans l my dishes very well. It suds my sink up no problem and when I'm soaking a pan of pot I add a drop and it typically lifts the grime and grease making it easier to clean. Without fail you can always find a good deal on Palmolive. It's not necessarily my go to dish soap but definitely in my top 2. I always have this on stock.
Melissa  c.
Melissa c.
Fayetteville, PA

Palmolive dish liquid cuts grease better than any dish soap I have used. There is so many choices these days but as far back as I can remember my grandmother used this is when shopping no matter of other liquids were on sale she stood by this dish soap and now as a mother I will not buy any other dish soap, I know my dishes are clean and grease free with this soap. Its also easy on the hands
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

This is my first time in forever using Palmolive dish soap. I am pleasantly surprised the way that this smells and cleans. The dishes have no residue and are just as clean as if I used my fav dawn. I think I will be buying this once this runs out. I really like the fact that it uses baking soda to help clean the dishes instead of a harsh bleach alternative or bleach itself.
Chantal H.
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY

Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA

Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.

Works good?
Tara R.
Tara R.
Denver, CO

Which scent if your favorite?
Shakoya B.
Shakoya B.

Wanna try is it any good?

Join Now