Add a Photo

By Palmolive

#28 in Dish Soap

VITAMIN E. The mild formula with a touch of Vitamin E was designed to be soft on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action leaving your dishes sparkling clean. Formulated with a touch of Vitamin E. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. COCONUT BUTTER. This unique formula with a touch of Coconut Butter was designed to be mild on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action -- leaving your dishes sparkling clean. With Coconut Butter. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. ALOE. Specially formulated to be gentle on hands. With a touch of aloe, this formula is dermatologist-tested to be gentle on sensitive skin. Formulated with a touch of Aloe. Designed for dry skin. Cleans to a sparkling shine.

Photos (171)
Montana M.
Montana M.
Artesia, NM

Love it they leave my hands so soft leaves my dishes clean also.! I love Palmolive.! It's just as good as dawn and cheaper
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
baldwinville , ma

Best soap ever. Tried the new cushion clean and my dishes are 10x cleaner! No residue left over! Plus leaves my hands softer
Jahara C.
Jahara C.
Yacolt , Washington

This is the dish soap I use to clean my dishes before they go in the dish washer. It is really great at getting all foods off, and grease! My boyfriend is a mechanic and after work he uses this to wash is greasy hands and it cleans them well. I've never used any other dish soap. Just be careful that it's all washed off the dishes before they go in the dish washer, I left some in a bowl once and my dish washer leaked suds. 😅 otherwise great product!
AMANDEEP K.
AMANDEEP K.
Westbury, NY

Daniela V.
Daniela V.
Newark

Gets the job done and really combats oil! Makes washing dishes so much easier to do. The original scent will always be my favorite.
Kassandra P.
Kassandra P.
Brooklyn, NY

Leaves my dishes clean. I really like that. Smells good and also leaves my hands soft that's a plus
Nekima B.
Nekima B.
Longview, TX

You can't go wrong with the original scent, sometimes it's okay to stick to the basics
Amanda L.
Amanda L.

This gets tge job done better than Ajax brands but it is nothing compared to dawn. It has a good smell tho and never drys out you're hands
Acacia V.
Acacia V.
Columbia, SC

Was skeptical to use this since I always use Dawn but this stuff works just as well. It smells good and my dishes are always clean so no complaints.
Narmathaa S.
Narmathaa S.

This dish soap helps clean the dishes and has a fresh scent to it. It doesnt dry my hands and it feels very moisturized in the end
Chantal H.
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY

Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Tanya K.
Tanya K.
June 3, 2013, 7:10 p.m.
I got in and I really like the scents
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA

Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
toni p.
Rebecca S.

Works good?
Katie B.
Katie B.
Oct. 17, 2014, 10:56 a.m.
I'm very happy with how it works for myself and my family and would recommend it highly--particularly if you have dry skin.
Shakoya B.
Shakoya B.

wanna try is it any good?
Cassandra A.
Cassandra A.
June 2, 2014, 6:40 p.m.
I personally liked the smell at first but it is to sweet smelling to always do your dishes with after awhile the smell made me sick!
Denver, CO

Which scent if your favorite?
May 15, 2013, 10:11 p.m.