BY PALMOLIVE #52 in Dish Soap

• Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?8 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it...6 Answers
Brittany H.
Portland, OR
Received this from Influsenster in my SuperMom vox box and I really like it! All I wish it that I got a bigger bottle of it. It smells great and works really well on both dishes and my hands. I have yet to find it in a store near me but I will pick it up when I do
Omaria M.
Bakind soda and lime?? thats my grandma recipe for wash the dishes in the most perfect way that we possibly do. And now, ajax came with a liquid soap, you can't even imagine how happy my grandma was when i came with this product. Now i can acomppaing yo granny <3
Kalee T.
Orlando, FL
I currently do not have a dishwasher in my home so when I wash my dishes I am O.C.D. To the Max! Palmolive cushion clean helps my worries with the power of baking soda and lime. It helps the cleaning process which saves me water, time, and money! Win, win, win!!
Jamie F.
Erie, PA
I got this for free in an Influenster VoxBox and I LOVED IT!!! It worked better than any other dish soap I've ever used!!! I loved the smell and I especially loved how it took the gross caked on food off like it was nothing!!! I highly recommend this product!!!
Zayda P.
I recently purchased this and fell in love. A little goes a long way. Have always been a fan of Palmolive, so was eager to try this. The smell of line is different than other soaps and it's great. Leaves my dishes so clean. And cuts through grease very easily.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
This is a very nice dish soap that lathers really well and makes dishes look and feel very clean! It smells great as well because it has a strong lime smell and I love it! It's very affordable and is easy to find because it's all over the shelves at Walmart!
Jessisca S.
Lecanto, FL
I really like the smell of the lime in this product. It has a really fresh scent and it is very gentle on your hands. We don't was dishes by hand much, because we mostly use a dishwasher, but this is a nice alternative when you have a little more than usual.
Sarah C.
Larksville, PA
Love the scent of this. It works great on greasy dishes. Also you do not have to use as much on the sponge as other brands. I like that you do not have to break your arm scrubbing caked pots and pans. I absolutely love this product and I will be buying more!
Gayzele M.
Macon, GA
This soap did exactly what it said it was going to do it took the Nazi scum and all the dirt off my dishes that I have purposely left on for 24 hours just to see if this really works I recommend anyone to use it that does heavy duty cooking grate grate soap
Kristine I.
You cant go wrong with any Palmolive item and I like the newest addition to the line of products, Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime, that I received in my box from Influenster. I will be buying this again once my sample runs out. Thanks!
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Dori D.
Henderson, TX
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?