BY PALMOLIVE #27 in Dish Soap

• Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smel...6 Answers
  • Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?8 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it...6 Answers
Ashley Y.
This is my favorite scent for any dish soap! I usually can get this on sale or at the dollar tree. It's a clean citrus lime scent that just makes things smell cleaner and feel cleaner!
Lana S.
Palmolive Fusion Clean with Baking Soda and Lime is an amazing product. It is very ultra concentrated which means there is enough suds for me to wash a ton of dishes, glasses, cups, pots and pans etc... The soda and lime scent is great and has a power aroma! Smells fabulous! It is very mild to my hands leaving it with a soft touch, and removes the stuck-on-residue completely. Everything is shining and clean just the way it needs to be! It cleans more than what I just mentioned above. I tried it on my counter-tops, stove, table, and it came out sparkling clean.
Claudia Z.
Es muy efectivo, huele increíblemente delicioso y remueve la suciedad muy Rapido, el costo es un poco elevado si lo comparas con otras marcas igual de buenas pero el aroma lo vale
Gabriela N.
Hello guys i just got this in walmart and its totally good I'm so excited to what i got and also I'm so thankful because i got a opportunity to try this and the truth about this palmolive is really good the only thing that i don't want is the smell,, i know other person has a different kind of smell but for me the smell of this is not totally good,,,but its really work a lot for a greasy plates and its help to take of the soap ..its not the other same dishwash that the smell and the soap still on the plate even you rinse it already in how many times.. so thanks to this product
Ancil M.
Sugar Land, TX
This does amazing at cleaning heavy dish stains. A little bit of the product really does a long way. My family member bought some generic brands one day and I could absolutely tell a difference in quality between this and the generic.
Kiah P.
Northridge, CA
This soap is best for not only my dishes but my hands as well. Leaves me and my dishes smelling squeaky clean! Never use anything else after this! Love love LOVE!
Andie R.
Tucson, AZ
I normally use lemon, soap, and baking soda to clean, so this dishwashing liquid makes my job easier! It's fresh scent is very pleasant and cleans even the most baked on food.
Jessica C.
It takes a lot of soap to wash the dishes. Instead of saving, I spend a lot more soap. It has a good smell, but I recommend other soaps for better dishes than this one.
Meka J.
Huntsville, TX
I must say this is some of the best detergent I have ever used! Even the foam bubbles look squeaky clean! I am a long time user of Dawn but this new detergent is awesome. A little bit goes a long way I am very impressed and will definitely purchase again. The Walmart in my area does not keep this product in stock but I was able to find just a few bottles at Kroger. They really should keep this detergent in stock more.
Tracey M.
West Seneca, NY
I received this in a VoxBox and I was blown away by how well it cleaned the baked on food and left my hands feeling smooth and soft. With it being summer, the lime scent is refreshing. In fact, as soon as I used the last drop from that bottle, I went out and bought a BIGGER bottle of it so it would last longer. I hope this is not just a Summer item or I will have to stock up on it! I highly recommend this product!!
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Dori D.
Henderson , TX
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?