Add a Photo

Photos (159)
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Bridgeport, NY

My new favorite!! After getting this in a box box, I will continue to use. It was gentle on my hands, cleaned my dishes well, even the ones with baked on grime and grease. It didn't leave a soapy taste in my plastic ware either. Excellent and I highly, highly recommend!
Tiffanie R.
Tiffanie R.
Orlando, FL

I just love love love this dish detergent. I love the way lime smells so combined with baking soda and formed into an ultra concentrated dish liquid was genious. It's affordable and does the job perfectly. I would recommend to all my family and friends most definitely.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Phoenix, AZ

I love that Palmolive dish soap is so concentrated that I can use a little bit and get a great clean. I do an entire sink of dishes using this soap and it only takes 2-3 squirts! The smells are incredible, I love trying new ones every time. I always purchase Palmolive.
Jesse K.
Jesse K.
Ballinger, TX

This soap seems very thin to me when I tried it out. It wasn't as thick so when you added some to your sponge is just sort of spilled out - not very effective in terms of not wasting soap. It worked fine and had a nice odor, but I couldn't get over how much was wasted.
danni w.
danni w.
Grove, OK

I t gets everything clean and it makes my dishes smell very nice it is a very good price for me i would say. There are the pros adn cons my pros are that i love it haha. I also have my cons. Which are that it sometimes doesn't give enoguh thickness so it comes out thin
Lluvia P.
Lluvia P.
Fontana, CA

I don't really oike this product it doesn't make yo much bubbles , this product is very disappointing , even tho it has baking soda and lime , the cons is that is doesn't make to much bubbles , i but it at the 99 c store , no i don't recommend this product to my friends
Lakia J.
Lakia J.
Toledo, OH

This smells so good. It is a refreshing scent and not overwhelming. The bubbles stay all throughout my dishwashing. Doesn't leave any residue and rinses off the dishes well. Gets the dishes cleaned. Doesn't dry out my hands at all. I like it and will buy it again.
Chicazul H.
Chicazul H.
Pasadena, CA

I love how this last forever. Got a free sample from Influenster and I absolutely love it. I've had it for a month or so and I still have half of the bottle. Don't need much and is nice and foamy. I highly recommend it. I just have to find a place where to get it.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Portland, OR

Received this from Influsenster in my SuperMom vox box and I really like it! All I wish it that I got a bigger bottle of it. It smells great and works really well on both dishes and my hands. I have yet to find it in a store near me but I will pick it up when I do
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.

This stuff smells amazing and works even better!
I received this in a vox box a few months ago and once I run out I will be buying more!
It scrubs well and quickly cleans your dishes! The smell is great and I would recommend to anyone to try it out!
Great product!
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Sidni S.
Sidni S.

Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.