Add a Photo

#27 in Dish Soap

Photos (159)
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.

Up until a couple weeks ago I was a Dawn girl. I was given a sample of Palmolive with Baking soda and I made a change. I got three sink fulls of the greasiest dishes done when before I would only get one not so greasy load done. I purchased my own full bottle this week, LOVE it!
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.

This is the best dish soap I have ever used it works so well and last much longer than regular dish soap it is such a good value I am never buying regular dish soap again it smells great and gets rid of all the grease and antibacterial so no moldy smelling sponges works wonders!
Kimberley C.
Kimberley C.
Stevensville, Ontario

The first thing I noticed was the fresh lime scent which I really liked. The natural baking soda cleaning action was something that really appealed to me. The product lathered well and cleaned dishes easily. Afterwards the dishes had no residue. I would buy this product again.
Teresa M.
Teresa M.
Phoenix

This is literally the best dish washing liquid! I used it on some awful pans earlier today and was relatively impressed beacuse it worked so great but also the smell was nice and I hate lime! I def recommend this brand to keep at the sink and its soft on your hands as always!
Teshia S.
Teshia S.
Jonesboro, GA

I have always love Palmolive and after seeing that they had a baking soda dish liquid I really had to try they had trial sizes at Kroger for a dollar and after using the first time I feel in love didn't have to work as hard to get the dishes clean and the smell was fabulous
Jennie S.
Jennie S.

Ever since I got this product as a sample I have been hooked. The cleaning power is great. The smell is great. I love the way it makes my hands feel. They don't feel all dry after washing dishes. This has become my new house hold favorite! I strongly recommend this product.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Bridgeport, NY

My new favorite!! After getting this in a box box, I will continue to use. It was gentle on my hands, cleaned my dishes well, even the ones with baked on grime and grease. It didn't leave a soapy taste in my plastic ware either. Excellent and I highly, highly recommend!
Amy S.
Amy S.
Phoenix, AZ

I love that Palmolive dish soap is so concentrated that I can use a little bit and get a great clean. I do an entire sink of dishes using this soap and it only takes 2-3 squirts! The smells are incredible, I love trying new ones every time. I always purchase Palmolive.
Jesse K.
Jesse K.
Ballinger, TX

This soap seems very thin to me when I tried it out. It wasn't as thick so when you added some to your sponge is just sort of spilled out - not very effective in terms of not wasting soap. It worked fine and had a nice odor, but I couldn't get over how much was wasted.
Tiffanie R.
Tiffanie R.
Orlando, FL

I just love love love this dish detergent. I love the way lime smells so combined with baking soda and formed into an ultra concentrated dish liquid was genious. It's affordable and does the job perfectly. I would recommend to all my family and friends most definitely.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Cyndi C.
Cyndi C.
Proctorville, OH

How well does this work on things other than dishes? I asking about things oven racks or other things of that nature?

Join Now