Add a Photo

#20 in Dish Soap

Photos (158)
Aisha S.
Aisha S.

It's been hard trying to find a dishwasher that thoroughly cleans my dishes, but I think this is the one! The scent isn't your average chemical smell, but smells more like home and is very soft. The baking soda is a great add, as it adds a higher chance of cleaning. I use this every time!
Christy H.
Christy H.
Rainsville, AL

I am usually a Dawn dish soap fan, but Palmolive Fusion Clean is just as good! It has a great scent, even though I usually don't like lime, and the baking soda is great for getting rid of those tough spots on dishes! I got this in my #supermomvoxbox, but I will definitely be buying more!
Hanna M.
Hanna M.
Portland, OR

I just bought this again yesterday! It does a great job of getting all the extra food off our dishes. My dishwasher is 12 years old and is dire need of replacement so we need to get Everything off our dishes before putting them in. Palmolive definitely makes that process so much easier.
Kavya G.
Kavya G.

great product! works well and smells great. If I ever have burnt scraps on the bottom of a pan, I add a few drops and leave it on for a few minutes and the pan is as good as new. It smells great and it's great for cleaning. You can buy this product at any grocery store I would assume!
Qiana Y.
Qiana Y.
Woodbridge, VA

This product is so good it stays by the kitchen sink. I get mine from either Wal-Mart or Target and sometimes the occasional grocery store. This product is very effective at cleaning the dishes. Pros it has baking soda in it Cons can sometimes dry my hands out. Would totally recommend
Zatoria B.
Zatoria B.
Matamoras, PA

This dish soap is actually really good. I honestly happened to by it because it was on sale and it cleaned my dishes well and it also smells amazing. I think that was one of the things that I enjoy is that it has a strong fresh smell but it doesn't linger forever. I recommend buying.
Talya A.
Talya A.
Denver, CO

Just got this as a sample and love the smell of this product. It is a decent price and seems to clean my pots and pans well. I think that it needs to be a little thicker concentration because I feel like I have to use a lot to be satisfied with the amount of bubbles in my dishwater.
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.

Up until a couple weeks ago I was a Dawn girl. I was given a sample of Palmolive with Baking soda and I made a change. I got three sink fulls of the greasiest dishes done when before I would only get one not so greasy load done. I purchased my own full bottle this week, LOVE it!
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.

This is the best dish soap I have ever used it works so well and last much longer than regular dish soap it is such a good value I am never buying regular dish soap again it smells great and gets rid of all the grease and antibacterial so no moldy smelling sponges works wonders!
Lisanne V.
Lisanne V.

It has a nice smell and works very effective. U don't need a lot of product to clean. Great price, not to pricey and quality. U can clean a lot of times with 1 bottle. I bought it at my local supermarket. I would buy it again because it has a great smell and it's a good product.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA

Where did you purchase this? I've been using the Blueberry Almond scented Palmolive that softens hands and I love it but I'd love to try this also.

Join Now