Add a Photo

Photos (157)
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Mesquite, TX

Smells very lemony, love the shade of green, it doesn't stand out and look gross, it's a very soft green that blends in- i know the color may not seem important but its a nice pro. It suds and does its job well! I always have such greasy dishes and this soap makes washing dishes effortless!
Emily M.
Emily M.

I was skeptical once I smelled the soap. It's a very interesting scent, but nothing too terrible. However, I soon fell in love with doing dishes. This soap is great for immediate cleaning or soaking a baking dish or the crockpot. I recommend it to everyone, and have several coupons stocked!
Brandy W.
Brandy W.

just bought a new bottle of this soap today at the dollar tree! I was so happy and excited to find it there. I havent used any other type of dishsoap since influenster sent me one to try in my very first sample box!! It smells clean and fresh and it really gets off stuck on food very well!
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Bourg, LA

This is a great soap to clean dishes! No scrubbing needed and doesn't leave a residue. It leaves the sinks smelling fresh as well from the bakingsoda, it does dry your hands out though so have some lotion to put on afterwards. Good product for a great value. Comes I. Many varieties as well
Matea L.
Matea L.

Extra cleaning strength and a nice smell! I used this quite some time and I have been satisfied with it every time. It was nice and soft on the hands if I didn't use rubber cleaning gloves, but was exra strength on the grime and nasties. I would buy again if I could find it in the stores.
Aisha S.
Aisha S.

It's been hard trying to find a dishwasher that thoroughly cleans my dishes, but I think this is the one! The scent isn't your average chemical smell, but smells more like home and is very soft. The baking soda is a great add, as it adds a higher chance of cleaning. I use this every time!
Christy H.
Christy H.
Rainsville, AL

I am usually a Dawn dish soap fan, but Palmolive Fusion Clean is just as good! It has a great scent, even though I usually don't like lime, and the baking soda is great for getting rid of those tough spots on dishes! I got this in my #supermomvoxbox, but I will definitely be buying more!
Karlie P.
Karlie P.
Winter Haven, FL

The Palmolive fusion clean is a really great soap! It smells so nice and leaves my dishes looking shiny and clean. I love this product so much. It works great to get oil and food grime off pots and pans as well. I would definitely come back and buy some more of this. I highly recommend!
Hanna M.
Hanna M.
Portland, OR

I just bought this again yesterday! It does a great job of getting all the extra food off our dishes. My dishwasher is 12 years old and is dire need of replacement so we need to get Everything off our dishes before putting them in. Palmolive definitely makes that process so much easier.
Gabby D.
Gabby D.
Merrimack, NH

It is just plain old dishwashing soap. It's not any better than any soaps I've used but it's not any worse, either. This definitely isn't a go to but it works. There normally good sales on this and I pick it up then. It does dry out my hands a little but for the price I can't complain.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Cyndi C.
Cyndi C.
Proctorville, OH

How well does this work on things other than dishes? I asking about things oven racks or other things of that nature?

Join Now