Add a Photo

Photos (159)
Qiana Y.
Qiana Y.
Woodbridge, VA

This product is so good it stays by the kitchen sink. I get mine from either Wal-Mart or Target and sometimes the occasional grocery store. This product is very effective at cleaning the dishes. Pros it has baking soda in it Cons can sometimes dry my hands out. Would totally recommend
Fatima G.
Fatima G.
Miami, Florida

I love the smell of lime so I wanted to try it. Not only does it smell wonderful but it did a bang-up job on my dishes! If you have to do dishes, you might as well use something that works well & smells great!This works wonderfully on stainless steel appliances. No residue or streaks!
Zatoria B.
Zatoria B.
Matamoras, PA

This dish soap is actually really good. I honestly happened to by it because it was on sale and it cleaned my dishes well and it also smells amazing. I think that was one of the things that I enjoy is that it has a strong fresh smell but it doesn't linger forever. I recommend buying.
Krista M.
Krista M.
Atwater, CA

This is a great dish soap. I often cook and bake and don't have time to immediately clean my dishes, and we all know how annoying those caked on dishes can be. This suds really good and it got my dishes really clean. I would buy again. I just wished it came in a bigger refill bottle.
Joanne H.
Joanne H.

I had received this in a voxbox awhile ago and loved it. The smell is great and it gets stuck on food off my dishes fast. I have been looking for it since I got it in that voxbox and can't find it in my local grocery store, so disappointing. If I could find it again I would stock up.
Talya A.
Talya A.
Denver, CO

Just got this as a sample and love the smell of this product. It is a decent price and seems to clean my pots and pans well. I think that it needs to be a little thicker concentration because I feel like I have to use a lot to be satisfied with the amount of bubbles in my dishwater.
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.

Up until a couple weeks ago I was a Dawn girl. I was given a sample of Palmolive with Baking soda and I made a change. I got three sink fulls of the greasiest dishes done when before I would only get one not so greasy load done. I purchased my own full bottle this week, LOVE it!
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.

This is the best dish soap I have ever used it works so well and last much longer than regular dish soap it is such a good value I am never buying regular dish soap again it smells great and gets rid of all the grease and antibacterial so no moldy smelling sponges works wonders!
Teresa M.
Teresa M.
Phoenix

This is literally the best dish washing liquid! I used it on some awful pans earlier today and was relatively impressed beacuse it worked so great but also the smell was nice and I hate lime! I def recommend this brand to keep at the sink and its soft on your hands as always!
Teshia S.
Teshia S.
Jonesboro, GA

I have always love Palmolive and after seeing that they had a baking soda dish liquid I really had to try they had trial sizes at Kroger for a dollar and after using the first time I feel in love didn't have to work as hard to get the dishes clean and the smell was fabulous
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Sidni S.
Sidni S.

Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.