BY PALMOLIVE #52 in Dish Soap

• Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?8 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it...6 Answers
Teresa M.
Phoenix
This is literally the best dish washing liquid! I used it on some awful pans earlier today and was relatively impressed beacuse it worked so great but also the smell was nice and I hate lime! I def recommend this brand to keep at the sink and its soft on your hands as always!
Teshia S.
Morrow, GA
I have always love Palmolive and after seeing that they had a baking soda dish liquid I really had to try they had trial sizes at Kroger for a dollar and after using the first time I feel in love didn't have to work as hard to get the dishes clean and the smell was fabulous
Sarah P.
Bridgeport , NY
My new favorite!! After getting this in a box box, I will continue to use. It was gentle on my hands, cleaned my dishes well, even the ones with baked on grime and grease. It didn't leave a soapy taste in my plastic ware either. Excellent and I highly, highly recommend!
Tiffanie R.
Orlando, FL
I just love love love this dish detergent. I love the way lime smells so combined with baking soda and formed into an ultra concentrated dish liquid was genious. It's affordable and does the job perfectly. I would recommend to all my family and friends most definitely.
Jesse K.
ballinger, TX
This soap seems very thin to me when I tried it out. It wasn't as thick so when you added some to your sponge is just sort of spilled out - not very effective in terms of not wasting soap. It worked fine and had a nice odor, but I couldn't get over how much was wasted.
Amy S.
Phoenix, AZ
I love that Palmolive dish soap is so concentrated that I can use a little bit and get a great clean. I do an entire sink of dishes using this soap and it only takes 2-3 squirts! The smells are incredible, I love trying new ones every time. I always purchase Palmolive.
danni w.
Grove, OK
I t gets everything clean and it makes my dishes smell very nice it is a very good price for me i would say. There are the pros adn cons my pros are that i love it haha. I also have my cons. Which are that it sometimes doesn't give enoguh thickness so it comes out thin
Lluvia P.
Fontana, CA
I don't really oike this product it doesn't make yo much bubbles , this product is very disappointing , even tho it has baking soda and lime , the cons is that is doesn't make to much bubbles , i but it at the 99 c store , no i don't recommend this product to my friends
Jennifer H.
This stuff smells amazing and works even better!
I received this in a vox box a few months ago and once I run out I will be buying more!
It scrubs well and quickly cleans your dishes! The smell is great and I would recommend to anyone to try it out!
Great product!
Brittany H.
Portland, OR
Received this from Influsenster in my SuperMom vox box and I really like it! All I wish it that I got a bigger bottle of it. It smells great and works really well on both dishes and my hands. I have yet to find it in a store near me but I will pick it up when I do
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Dori D.
Henderson, TX
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?