Add a Photo

#27 in Dish Soap

Photos (158)
Brie F.
Brie F.

We have been using Palmolive in our household since I was a little girl and when I moved out I started using the brand. It is an excellent value for an excellent price and you can purchase it at Walgreens or Walmart or even at the grocery store. I highly recommend this dish washing soap
Gabby D.
Gabby D.
Merrimack, NH

It is just plain old dishwashing soap. It's not any better than any soaps I've used but it's not any worse, either. This definitely isn't a go to but it works. There normally good sales on this and I pick it up then. It does dry out my hands a little but for the price I can't complain.
Qiana Y.
Qiana Y.
Woodbridge, VA

This product is so good it stays by the kitchen sink. I get mine from either Wal-Mart or Target and sometimes the occasional grocery store. This product is very effective at cleaning the dishes. Pros it has baking soda in it Cons can sometimes dry my hands out. Would totally recommend
Fatima G.
Fatima G.
Miami, Florida

I love the smell of lime so I wanted to try it. Not only does it smell wonderful but it did a bang-up job on my dishes! If you have to do dishes, you might as well use something that works well & smells great!This works wonderfully on stainless steel appliances. No residue or streaks!
Kavya G.
Kavya G.

great product! works well and smells great. If I ever have burnt scraps on the bottom of a pan, I add a few drops and leave it on for a few minutes and the pan is as good as new. It smells great and it's great for cleaning. You can buy this product at any grocery store I would assume!
Zatoria B.
Zatoria B.
Matamoras, PA

This dish soap is actually really good. I honestly happened to by it because it was on sale and it cleaned my dishes well and it also smells amazing. I think that was one of the things that I enjoy is that it has a strong fresh smell but it doesn't linger forever. I recommend buying.
Kristalyn M.
Kristalyn M.
Atwater, CA

This is a great dish soap. I often cook and bake and don't have time to immediately clean my dishes, and we all know how annoying those caked on dishes can be. This suds really good and it got my dishes really clean. I would buy again. I just wished it came in a bigger refill bottle.
Talya A.
Talya A.
Denver, CO

Just got this as a sample and love the smell of this product. It is a decent price and seems to clean my pots and pans well. I think that it needs to be a little thicker concentration because I feel like I have to use a lot to be satisfied with the amount of bubbles in my dishwater.
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.

Up until a couple weeks ago I was a Dawn girl. I was given a sample of Palmolive with Baking soda and I made a change. I got three sink fulls of the greasiest dishes done when before I would only get one not so greasy load done. I purchased my own full bottle this week, LOVE it!
Lisanne V.
Lisanne V.

It has a nice smell and works very effective. U don't need a lot of product to clean. Great price, not to pricey and quality. U can clean a lot of times with 1 bottle. I bought it at my local supermarket. I would buy it again because it has a great smell and it's a good product.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Cyndi C.
Cyndi C.
Proctorville, OH

How well does this work on things other than dishes? I asking about things oven racks or other things of that nature?

Join Now