BY PALMOLIVE #27 in Dish Soap

• Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smel...6 Answers
  • Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?8 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it...6 Answers
Molly D.
This is my go to product for getting dried or stuck on food off of dishes.  I put a little bit of the Palmolive in the bottom of the dish and let it soak with some water.  The lime smell is great when you are doing dishes, it smells very fresh and clean.
Sara L.
Montebello, CA
I've been using this product for many years since childhood and it still around through adulthood it's a very good product to use. I will keep buying this product. Perfect for stains smile and great cleaning.
Renee E.
Washington, DC
Smells great and helps to remove those tough stains that a dishwasher can't. The perfect wash that doesn't require extensive scrubbing and elbow grease to remove worn on stains. Love this product and great price!
yen d.
I love it it gives over all clean on your dishes and good prices and ok value very effective on dishes won't disappoint you bout it at Walmart cheap there I would recommend it to others people
Sunday H.
I was not completely wowed by this product. Didn't too particularly like the scent at all. It did a fair job of cleaning the dishes, however. I will not purchase this version of Palmolive again.
Kelly W.
This was part of the Super Mom Vox Box, and I was thrilled to get it because I love Palmolive. It's the only brand of dish soap I buy. I hadn't tried the fusion one yet, though. At first it felt thinner than the classic green formula. But it lathers just as well and cleans just as well, if not better. It's supposed to remove food that's been caked on dishes for lots of hours (I forget how many). It does clean better than most dish soaps if I forget to soak a pan, but only if I wash it within an hour or two. Otherwise I still have to soak it. (That really doesn't bother me, though, and wouldn't discourage me from buying this again.) I love the fragrance, too. The lime makes me think of Southern Comfort and lime and makes me want to mix myself a cocktail after doing the dishes! I'd buy this again.
Taylor C.
Hatfield, PA
This is my absolute favorite dish soap. The scent doesn't make the kitchen smell funky when mixed with different food leftovers and the formula gets the job done without ruining my hands.
Maklisha F.
I just tried this dish soap and i have got to say that it is amazing and I can use this without putting my cap full of bleach in my dish water to make sure that my dishes are squeaky clean and germ free.
Mariah J.
Palmolive is my go to for dirty dishes it makes scrubbing easy and is more affordable than other big name brands. It's great value for the price you cannot go wrong plus it smells great
Katherine L.
Okay okay I know someone would just say it's just dish soap, but if you're a woman and you have to wash dirty dishes created by your husband everyday, this soap has a Heavenly scent and is truly a godsend to making a disgusting task actually quite bearable. There's nothing like knowing that the dishes are so stinky and smelly, that you just want to hurl, and then diving into so besides that smell just so wonderful your mind can escape to a heavenly Hawaiian dream where you're Suddenly Single and holding a margarita while laying out on the beach
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Dori D.
Henderson , TX
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?