Add a Photo

#20 in Dish Soap

Photos (158)
Annick B.
Annick B.

Tried this lattly as its a new product thats on the market and I will continue to buy. I was very impress with the performance of the product . You don't need to use alot of it for washing your dishes. And really takes the hard particule of food off your plate. Oh and the smell, smells very good.
crystal m.
crystal m.
Sulphur, LA

I love this soap. I've always used Palmolive and I love to get the fragrance ones to try. I didn't buy this one I got it to try out thanks to influenster. I find it works just as good as the other products out there. Would definitely recommend for others to use. Will definitely buy in the future.
GERTRUDE c.
GERTRUDE c.

This product does a wonderful jove it keeps you hands smooth .There are no cons only pros i love this produse it has a wonderful scent of lime and the baking sida in there make it work great.When you buy this produce value for you money i will surely recommend this product to friends and family.
Angie E.
Angie E.
Bonnyman, KY

Palmolive Fusion clean with baking soda does exactly what it says it will do. We had gotten kind of lazy after a lasagna dinner just ran some hot water and a squirt of this product soaked for about thirty minutes and all the gunk basically just wiped off. I would highly recommend this product.
Hillary S.
Hillary S.

I tried this liquid soap for the first time thanks to a vox box i received through Influenster. It is now the only liquid soap I buy! I love how soft my hands felt afterwards. The soap also helped get off tough messes with ease so I didn't have to scrub too much. The scent was also pleasant.
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Mesquite, TX

Smells very lemony, love the shade of green, it doesn't stand out and look gross, it's a very soft green that blends in- i know the color may not seem important but its a nice pro. It suds and does its job well! I always have such greasy dishes and this soap makes washing dishes effortless!
Emily M.
Emily M.

I was skeptical once I smelled the soap. It's a very interesting scent, but nothing too terrible. However, I soon fell in love with doing dishes. This soap is great for immediate cleaning or soaking a baking dish or the crockpot. I recommend it to everyone, and have several coupons stocked!
Brandy W.
Brandy W.

just bought a new bottle of this soap today at the dollar tree! I was so happy and excited to find it there. I havent used any other type of dishsoap since influenster sent me one to try in my very first sample box!! It smells clean and fresh and it really gets off stuck on food very well!
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Bourg, LA

This is a great soap to clean dishes! No scrubbing needed and doesn't leave a residue. It leaves the sinks smelling fresh as well from the bakingsoda, it does dry your hands out though so have some lotion to put on afterwards. Good product for a great value. Comes I. Many varieties as well
Matea L.
Matea L.

Extra cleaning strength and a nice smell! I used this quite some time and I have been satisfied with it every time. It was nice and soft on the hands if I didn't use rubber cleaning gloves, but was exra strength on the grime and nasties. I would buy again if I could find it in the stores.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA

Where did you purchase this? I've been using the Blueberry Almond scented Palmolive that softens hands and I love it but I'd love to try this also.

Join Now