Add a Photo

#13 in Dish Soap

Photos (159)
Hillary S.
Hillary S.

I tried this liquid soap for the first time thanks to a vox box i received through Influenster. It is now the only liquid soap I buy! I love how soft my hands felt afterwards. The soap also helped get off tough messes with ease so I didn't have to scrub too much. The scent was also pleasant.
Emily M.
Emily M.

I was skeptical once I smelled the soap. It's a very interesting scent, but nothing too terrible. However, I soon fell in love with doing dishes. This soap is great for immediate cleaning or soaking a baking dish or the crockpot. I recommend it to everyone, and have several coupons stocked!
Brandy W.
Brandy W.

just bought a new bottle of this soap today at the dollar tree! I was so happy and excited to find it there. I havent used any other type of dishsoap since influenster sent me one to try in my very first sample box!! It smells clean and fresh and it really gets off stuck on food very well!
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Bourg, LA

This is a great soap to clean dishes! No scrubbing needed and doesn't leave a residue. It leaves the sinks smelling fresh as well from the bakingsoda, it does dry your hands out though so have some lotion to put on afterwards. Good product for a great value. Comes I. Many varieties as well
Christy H.
Christy H.
Rainsville, AL

I am usually a Dawn dish soap fan, but Palmolive Fusion Clean is just as good! It has a great scent, even though I usually don't like lime, and the baking soda is great for getting rid of those tough spots on dishes! I got this in my #supermomvoxbox, but I will definitely be buying more!
Brie F.
Brie F.

We have been using Palmolive in our household since I was a little girl and when I moved out I started using the brand. It is an excellent value for an excellent price and you can purchase it at Walgreens or Walmart or even at the grocery store. I highly recommend this dish washing soap
Karlie P.
Karlie P.
Winter Haven, FL

The Palmolive fusion clean is a really great soap! It smells so nice and leaves my dishes looking shiny and clean. I love this product so much. It works great to get oil and food grime off pots and pans as well. I would definitely come back and buy some more of this. I highly recommend!
Gabby D.
Gabby D.
Merrimack, NH

It is just plain old dishwashing soap. It's not any better than any soaps I've used but it's not any worse, either. This definitely isn't a go to but it works. There normally good sales on this and I pick it up then. It does dry out my hands a little but for the price I can't complain.
Courtney N.
Courtney N.

Palmolive is my go to dish detergent. It's highly concentrated so a little goes a very long way. I have to hand wash all my dishes because I do not have a dish washer. This makes those stuck on foods come off that much easier so I'm not slaving away and scrubbing till my arms fall off!
Kavya G.
Kavya G.

great product! works well and smells great. If I ever have burnt scraps on the bottom of a pan, I add a few drops and leave it on for a few minutes and the pan is as good as new. It smells great and it's great for cleaning. You can buy this product at any grocery store I would assume!
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Sidni S.
Sidni S.

Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.