Add a Photo

Photos (159)
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Bourg, LA
This is a great soap to clean dishes! No scrubbing needed and doesn't leave a residue. It leaves the sinks smelling fresh as well from the bakingsoda, it does dry your hands out though so have some lotion to put on afterwards. Good product for a great value. Comes I. Many varieties as well
Brandy W.
Brandy W.
Sept. 24, 2016, 1:26 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime
just bought a new bottle of this soap today at the dollar tree! I was so happy and excited to find it there. I havent used any other type of dishsoap since influenster sent me one to try in my very first sample box!! It smells clean and fresh and it really gets off stuck on food very well!
Christy H.
Christy H.
Rainsville, AL
I am usually a Dawn dish soap fan, but Palmolive Fusion Clean is just as good! It has a great scent, even though I usually don't like lime, and the baking soda is great for getting rid of those tough spots on dishes! I got this in my #supermomvoxbox, but I will definitely be buying more!
Karlie P.
Karlie P.
Winter Haven, FL
Jan. 10, 2017, 2:10 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime
The Palmolive fusion clean is a really great soap! It smells so nice and leaves my dishes looking shiny and clean. I love this product so much. It works great to get oil and food grime off pots and pans as well. I would definitely come back and buy some more of this. I highly recommend!
Gabby D.
Gabby D.
Merrimack, NH
Jan. 8, 2017, 7:03 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime
It is just plain old dishwashing soap. It's not any better than any soaps I've used but it's not any worse, either. This definitely isn't a go to but it works. There normally good sales on this and I pick it up then. It does dry out my hands a little but for the price I can't complain.
Qiana Y.
Qiana Y.
Woodbridge, VA
This product is so good it stays by the kitchen sink. I get mine from either Wal-Mart or Target and sometimes the occasional grocery store. This product is very effective at cleaning the dishes. Pros it has baking soda in it Cons can sometimes dry my hands out. Would totally recommend
Kavya G.
Kavya G.
Nov. 8, 2016, 1:20 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime
great product! works well and smells great. If I ever have burnt scraps on the bottom of a pan, I add a few drops and leave it on for a few minutes and the pan is as good as new. It smells great and it's great for cleaning. You can buy this product at any grocery store I would assume!
Krista M.
Krista M.
Atwater, CA
Jan. 11, 2017, 7:03 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime
This is a great dish soap. I often cook and bake and don't have time to immediately clean my dishes, and we all know how annoying those caked on dishes can be. This suds really good and it got my dishes really clean. I would buy again. I just wished it came in a bigger refill bottle.
Zatoria B.
Zatoria B.
Matamoras, PA
Nov. 3, 2016, 11:55 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime
This dish soap is actually really good. I honestly happened to by it because it was on sale and it cleaned my dishes well and it also smells amazing. I think that was one of the things that I enjoy is that it has a strong fresh smell but it doesn't linger forever. I recommend buying.
Talya A.
Talya A.
Denver, CO
Just got this as a sample and love the smell of this product. It is a decent price and seems to clean my pots and pans well. I think that it needs to be a little thicker concentration because I feel like I have to use a lot to be satisfied with the amount of bubbles in my dishwater.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Sidni S.
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.