BY PALMOLIVE #52 in Dish Soap

• Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smel...6 Answers
  • Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?8 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it...6 Answers
Brandy W.
just bought a new bottle of this soap today at the dollar tree! I was so happy and excited to find it there. I havent used any other type of dishsoap since influenster sent me one to try in my very first sample box!! It smells clean and fresh and it really gets off stuck on food very well!
Tiffany C.
Bourg, LA
This is a great soap to clean dishes! No scrubbing needed and doesn't leave a residue. It leaves the sinks smelling fresh as well from the bakingsoda, it does dry your hands out though so have some lotion to put on afterwards. Good product for a great value. Comes I. Many varieties as well
Christy H.
Rainsville, AL
I am usually a Dawn dish soap fan, but Palmolive Fusion Clean is just as good! It has a great scent, even though I usually don't like lime, and the baking soda is great for getting rid of those tough spots on dishes! I got this in my #supermomvoxbox, but I will definitely be buying more!
Karlie P.
Winter Haven, FL
The Palmolive fusion clean is a really great soap! It smells so nice and leaves my dishes looking shiny and clean. I love this product so much. It works great to get oil and food grime off pots and pans as well. I would definitely come back and buy some more of this. I highly recommend!
Gabby D.
Merrimack, NH
It is just plain old dishwashing soap. It's not any better than any soaps I've used but it's not any worse, either. This definitely isn't a go to but it works. There normally good sales on this and I pick it up then. It does dry out my hands a little but for the price I can't complain.
Qiana Y.
Woodbridge, VA
This product is so good it stays by the kitchen sink. I get mine from either Wal-Mart or Target and sometimes the occasional grocery store. This product is very effective at cleaning the dishes. Pros it has baking soda in it Cons can sometimes dry my hands out. Would totally recommend
Krista M.
Atwater, CA
This is a great dish soap. I often cook and bake and don't have time to immediately clean my dishes, and we all know how annoying those caked on dishes can be. This suds really good and it got my dishes really clean. I would buy again. I just wished it came in a bigger refill bottle.
Talya A.
Denver, CO
Just got this as a sample and love the smell of this product. It is a decent price and seems to clean my pots and pans well. I think that it needs to be a little thicker concentration because I feel like I have to use a lot to be satisfied with the amount of bubbles in my dishwater.
Rebecca H.
Up until a couple weeks ago I was a Dawn girl. I was given a sample of Palmolive with Baking soda and I made a change. I got three sink fulls of the greasiest dishes done when before I would only get one not so greasy load done. I purchased my own full bottle this week, LOVE it!
Alyssa A.
This is the best dish soap I have ever used it works so well and last much longer than regular dish soap it is such a good value I am never buying regular dish soap again it smells great and gets rid of all the grease and antibacterial so no moldy smelling sponges works wonders!
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Dori D.
Henderson, TX
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?