BY PALMOLIVE #27 in Dish Soap

• Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?8 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it...6 Answers
Amanda N.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Recently tried this and I liked it a lot. Bought it at ShopRite on sale for $1.99. Very effective and smells great too. Love the amount of suds I get while not having to use too much. Definitely would buy again!
Bri L.
Millington, TN
This is what we use in our chemistry classes. I don't know if science has a particular liking to it but it works for flasks and beakers. It doesn't have too strong a smell and it works pretty well, I'd say.
Cheryl S.
Los Lunas, NM
Honestly I wasn't sure if this would be good but it really is amazing! My dishes are very clean after this! It's smells amazing! It definitely does it's job! And the best part is it doesn't dry my hands!!
Nikki A.
Montgomery, AL
I received this in my #supermomvoxbox. It claimed to get off 24hr food residue, so I waited until the next day to clean my son's high chair tray from grilled cheese and tomato soup spills. There is a very slight stain left from the soup. The next day, I used it to clean the crock pot used for chili. The crusty part came up easily, but it didn't totally get the residual smell out. I have yet to find a detergent that can. I really like the lime scent.
Michelle E.
Tulsa, Ok
You cannot deny the toll that washing dishes does on hands. This helps with that. At least for me. It's affordable and does what it claims. Great value. Cleans and keeps the results on my hands at a minimum.
Hannah B.
Saginaw, MI
Palmolive is a great brand of dish soap. It doesn't cost very much to buy and it smells good. It makes your dishes very clean. You can buy it from almost any store. I would highly recommend it to others.
Eileen C.
Austin, TX
I just discovered this product and I am absolutely in love with it. I bought this soap on a whim 2 weeks ago, when my Palmolive Oxy-power soap ran out and my store was out of stock. I liked the scent of lime in the store and I knew I could trust Palmolive to deliver a good product. But this soap blew me away! I hand wash all my dishes and I swear that they have never looked or felt cleaner than they do with this product! I would definitely recommend this soap! I have even been looking for excuses to wash dishes just so I can use the soap.
Sarah D.
Gallipolis , OH
I have repurchased this dish detergent over and over. The scent is not over bearing like many brands. It smells fresh and clean. It also cuts grease well and seems to last better than others I've tried.
Avery B.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
This definitely gets my dishes clean, and it smells good too. I do prefer the version that is meant to give you soft hands. My biggest complaint about this formula is that it often leaves my hands pretty dry.
Sara L.
Montebello, CA
I've been using this product for many years since childhood and it still around through adulthood it's a very good product to use. I will keep buying this product. Perfect for stains smile and great cleaning.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Dori D.
Henderson , TX
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?