BY PALMOLIVE #46 in Dish Soap

• Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell ...6 Answers
  • Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?7 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it a...5 Answers
Kamylla H.
Kamylla H.
Has such a good smell, beautiful packaging, great brand and quality products! I recommend without doubt
Haley C.
Haley C.
CHATTANOOGA, TN
Cheaper that Dawn, but nothing works like Dawn. Its close but this stuff gets the dishes clean, too. Smells pretty good too.
leanna b.
leanna b.
Riverside, CA
Mega Parent Expert
Works the best. Baking soda is a secret weapon for tough foods. Worth the money, not overly expensive and has a good scent.
Kylar K.
Kylar K.
negaunee
i love this!! it cleans my dishes and it smells so good. it it tough on the dishes but soft on my hands, totally recommend!
Ryley M.
Ryley M.
Murphysboro, IL
I currently use this soap, and it smells great! Not to mention the way it makes my dishes relook even after a messy dinner
Jeannette G.
Jeannette G.
Vallejo
Palmolive is great product with a great price! And top it off it has a hint of lime smell. I love anything fresh smelling
Anna S.
Anna S.
E Rutherford, NJ
I buy only natural dishwashing detergents. This washing I really like: it is economical, it is good for washing any greasy traces
Allie B.
Allie B.
Counce, TN
Mega Parent Expert
I love how clean this gets my dishes and it doesn't dry out my hands like other dish soaps do which is definitely a plus
Kathleen M.
Kathleen M.
Del Rio, TX
This smells great and cleans very well. I've cleaned my invisilign with this as well as mopped my tile flooring with it.
Ivett O.
Ivett O.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
This soap is so perfect it removes all the grease from the dishes and I have no problem with this soap it is perfect !!!
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Sidni S.
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.