Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime uploaded by Danielle T.Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime uploaded by Briana J.Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime uploaded by Suzanne P.See all 160 photos

BY PALMOLIVE #20 in Dish Soap

• Does it clean letter then the regular...It does work better than the r... 6 Answers
  • Does this dish soap work good? How's ...I personally think it works gr... 7 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love ...I found it at my local Harris ... 5 Answers
Photos (160)
Jeannette G.
Jeannette G.
Vallejo
Palmolive is great product with a great price! And top it off it has a hint of lime smell. I love anything fresh smelling
Ivett O.
Ivett O.
Rio Grande , TX
This soap is so perfect it removes all the grease from the dishes and I have no problem with this soap it is perfect !!!
Kathleen M.
Kathleen M.
Del Rio, TX
This smells great and cleans very well. I've cleaned my invisilign with this as well as mopped my tile flooring with it.
Allie B.
Allie B.
Counce, TN
I love how clean this gets my dishes and it doesn't dry out my hands like other dish soaps do which is definitely a plus
Aryn H.
Aryn H.
This is a great dish soap! It smells good, gets our dishes clean, gets off the tough stuff and doesn't leave any residue
Tabitha T.
Tabitha T.
Ferriday, LA
Love it!!! It gets your dishes clean and doubt have to feel and see if the Grace is still on them wow is the big for it
Gaby Z.
Gaby Z.
I really enjoy the smell of this product. The bottle is nice. It doesn't leave your hands super dry like other products
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
This dish soap is the holy grail of dish soaps. Absolutely love it. It works so good to get grease and food off dishes.
Kayce C.
Kayce C.
Palmolive has been great for our use. It has great scents and doesnt comoletely dey out our hands. Trust this product.
Sierra F.
Sierra F.
Fort Campbell, KY
Palmolive has been around since I was a little girl. It really works on tough grease and bubbles up like I want it to!
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Sidni S.
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?