BY PALMOLIVE #52 in Dish Soap

• Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?8 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it...6 Answers
Megan W.
Bloomville, OH
This is by far my favorite dish detergent, I am a freak about my dishes. This cleans stuck on food amazingly and leaves not soapy residue.
Julia P.
Athens, OH
The lime smell gives the dishes a great smell, almost like a clean smell. Easy to use on your hands, won't have a lot of problems with it.
Krystal M.
Tonawanda, NY
I love the smell and how much it bubbles and make my dishes clean. Its hard to find a soap that doesnt dry my hands out and thos one doesnt
Danielle G.
Allen park, Mi
Im not a fan of this product. I feel the soap is to runny/watery. It dont suds up much. And it take alot to get what i need to get done.
Marisa W.
Orlando, FL
This is such a great product. I will always use this, it gets stuck on food and smells so good!!! It's so effective and is long lasting.
Crystal C.
Weems, Va
The scents are awesome and it leave you hands feeling soft soap last through wash I get this a lot because the price is very reasonable.
Chelsea S.
We love Palmolive in my home. It smells really good and leaves our hands feeling soft. They have many other scents that smell great too!
Amy G.
Jasper, AL
One of my least favorite scents. But the baking soda in it helps and prevents me from scrubbing nonstop. I'm just not a fan of the smell
Asiah J.
El Cajon
This stuff smells so freakin good and it gets the job done. I'm normally one for scent free and pure organic soaps but I love this one!
Danielle T.
Standish
I feel like this dish soap works the best out of any brand. The smell is great too. Also, it's really good on grease and set in food.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Dori D.
Henderson, TX
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?