BY PALMOLIVE #30 in Dish Soap

• Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell ...6 Answers
  • Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?7 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it a...5 Answers
leanna b.
leanna b.
Riverside, CA
Mega Parent Expert
Works the best. Baking soda is a secret weapon for tough foods. Worth the money, not overly expensive and has a good scent.
Kylar K.
Kylar K.
negaunee
i love this!! it cleans my dishes and it smells so good. it it tough on the dishes but soft on my hands, totally recommend!
Ryley M.
Ryley M.
Murphysboro, IL
I currently use this soap, and it smells great! Not to mention the way it makes my dishes relook even after a messy dinner
Jeannette G.
Jeannette G.
Vallejo
Palmolive is great product with a great price! And top it off it has a hint of lime smell. I love anything fresh smelling
Anna S.
Anna S.
E Rutherford, NJ
I buy only natural dishwashing detergents. This washing I really like: it is economical, it is good for washing any greasy traces
Aryn H.
Aryn H.
This is a great dish soap! It smells good, gets our dishes clean, gets off the tough stuff and doesn't leave any residue
Allie B.
Allie B.
Counce, TN
I love how clean this gets my dishes and it doesn't dry out my hands like other dish soaps do which is definitely a plus
Ivett O.
Ivett O.
Rio Grande , TX
This soap is so perfect it removes all the grease from the dishes and I have no problem with this soap it is perfect !!!
Kathleen M.
Kathleen M.
Del Rio, TX
This smells great and cleans very well. I've cleaned my invisilign with this as well as mopped my tile flooring with it.
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
This dish soap is the holy grail of dish soaps. Absolutely love it. It works so good to get grease and food off dishes.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Sidni S.
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.