Add a Photo

Photos (157)
Marisol D.
Marisol D.
Spring valley, CA

This works so good and doesn't dry out my hands. I like how this one is not super scented or anything
Chrystal S.
Chrystal S.

Love the fusions. Awesome scent same great cleaning power and deodorizer. All at an affordable price.
Wendy L.
Wendy L.
Wheeler, TX

This product is affordable and plus it does a wonder on the dishes! I recommend buying this product.
member-cedbb0d55
member-cedbb0d55
Fort Worth, TX

this palmolive dish soap is great works very good and is very affortable it also has very good smell
Che'Mari B.
Che'Mari B.
Daytona Beach, FL

This dish soap is okay. I want it to not leave soap scum on my dishes because thats not attravctive.
Keila H.
Keila H.
West Jordan, UT

This soap it actually works and it also have smells good, it doesn't smell like any other detergent.
Ali E.
Ali E.
Houston

Can't complain about this product LOVE it and it does it's work. Love how it leaves your hands soft.
Kiara
Kiara
Riverside , Ca

Love the smell of lemon and cleans the Grease of the dishes good leaving my hands smellin like lemon
Anastasija D.
Anastasija D.

Love Palmolive dish detergent! I've recently started using it and it's fantastic! Very economic use!
Shyeika F.
Shyeika F.

Gets your dishes squicky clean.. Very reliable..Also used on my whites before...I strongly recommend
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Cyndi C.
Cyndi C.
Proctorville, OH

How well does this work on things other than dishes? I asking about things oven racks or other things of that nature?

Join Now