BY PALMOLIVE #64 in Dish Soap

• Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?8 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it...6 Answers
Lizet A.
Laredo, TX
This absolutely works. It takes grease away. It foams easily and best of all smells good. It doesnt irritate skin.
Mariah K.
Love it so much. Ithe smells great and cleans my oven and dishes to the full extent. The baking soda really helps.
Staci T.
Gastonia, NC
Really great! smells clean but also keeps my dishes clean i will still keep buying this. i use this almost everday
kate l.
My go to for dish soap for years. Decent price, smells good, works good and is easy on my sensitive skin as well.
Desirae A.
La Vista, NE
Great soap. Cuts greased smells great a ND really gets stuck on food off! Also easy on your hands so no dryness!
Lilly R.
Oceanside, CA
I use this to wash my dishes and my make up brushes lol. Hey it gets the job done without making my brushes dry.
Santy B.
It clean so good and takes off the polish so quickly i really recommend it so much and also it protects your skin
Daniela R.
The baking soda amd lime give it a combination of precision. It's super effective and also cheap. My mom loves it
Heather M.
Ridgefield, WA
Great scent and it works great on my pots and pans. I don't have to let them soak for long before they are clean.
edwina v.
Bronx, NY
I always been using this product for years and i never get disappointed it cuts through grease without a problem
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Dori D.
Henderson , TX
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?