Add a Photo

Photos (158)
Keila H.
Keila H.
West Jordan, UT

This soap it actually works and it also have smells good, it doesn't smell like any other detergent.
Teresa S.
Teresa S.
Westbrook, ME

i like this for my dishes but i like it even better to wash my make up brushes! I use it to clean my beauty blender every day and it's the only thing that gets it really clean. it's good for synthetic bristle brushes especially. i like the grapefruit scent better than the lime though,
Jacob S.
Jacob S.
Schertz, TX

This stuff is just okay. I feel like it doesn't clean my dishes 100% and the smell isn't too strong. I like it to smell strong. But overall it's okay
Adriana B.
Adriana B.

This isn't anything special but it works well. So i'd say it's good value for money!! In my opinion
melissa m.
melissa m.
Ocala, FL

This product is great! It makes my hands and dishes smell fresh and clean! Makes lots of bubbles!! Love the lime scent!
Kaitlyn K.
Kaitlyn K.
Glen Head, NY

This is a very tough cleaner. It removes grime and tough food stains while leaving a pleasant sent. It removes all Signs of oil and makes me feel comforted in the fact that my dishes are squeaky clean. I would buy this product again.
Kristina R.
Kristina R.
San Benito, TX

The baking soda and lime is great for washing dishes! You can feel and see that the dishes are left with no grease or any left of food on the plates as for glass cups they stay clear and no water stains.
Angela E.
Angela E.
W Jefferson, NC

Love this product.and The soft smell. It doesn't leave my hand feeling dried out. I bought it st Walmart
Loutchana P.
Loutchana P.

This is really good with cleaning dishes. It fights the left over food and grease on the dishes and get them squeaky clean.
Sehar A.
Sehar A.
Faisalabad

It's really good product and also awesome company it's really work great easy to use good quality and not expensive
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Cyndi C.
Cyndi C.
Proctorville, OH

How well does this work on things other than dishes? I asking about things oven racks or other things of that nature?

Join Now