Add a Photo

Photos (159)
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Columbus, OH

I got this in hopes it would also help make my sink drain smell better. It was okay. I dried the skin on my hands a bit. It didn't leave and residue on the glasses. It got the job done, but would not reach for this the next time I am need of dish soap.
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Netcong, NJ

Cuts through grease like a knife. Love this plus it smells bomb. But keep lotion handy cause this definitely does a number on those hands!
Maria C.
Maria C.

I love this it smell very good and it lets your hands very softs. I recommend yo buy this 100% its very effective!!
Tiene aromas deliciosos siento que desinfecta los trastes y deja mis manos suaves hace mucha espuma y dura mucho
Fary S.
Fary S.

Mebencanta este lavaplatos corta la grasa rápidamente y deja mi vajilla reluciente. Lo recomiendo
Shannon P.
Shannon P.
Attleboro Fls, MA

Washes away all of the grease, leaving dishes clean....the lime scent makes it pleasant and hands smell great after too!
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Greer, SC

I'm a big fan of lime! It has a clean, fresh, citrusy scent that I really like.
Phil M.
Phil M.
London

Does a great job getting the dishes spotless and smells great very fresh. Leaves hands feeling soft and clean.
emina f.
emina f.
Grand Rapids, MI

Gets the oil the grease and all of that nasty grime out! I love that it had the component of baking soda infused into the dish soap. It really banks washing the dishes so much easier and more quick it's really nice for pants and whenever I'm in baking in the oven. It also does a really nice job of cleaning the cups and mugs that I use on an every day basis.
Sarai N.
Sarai N.
altamonte springs

Just got it. I've used it for about four days and love the clean fresh smell. Will continue to purchase
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Sidni S.
Sidni S.

Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.