Add a Photo

Photos (157)
Monica C.
Monica C.
Saint Cloud, FL

One of my favorite scents and it cleans my dishes well and lathers really well. I usually buy this one.
rhenda c.
rhenda c.
Barboursville, WV

Best for cleaning dirty dishes, I only use this kind. I recommend it for everyone to use. It's awesome
This stuff is amazing!!!!!!!!!
I used this to get the grim and gunk out of my pans and even oven tray.
Kellie B.
Kellie B.
HOUMA, LA

I love this new scent. It cleans amazingly and smells really good. Its my favorite scent of palmolive.
Natalie J.
Natalie J.
Bastrop, LA

Great product for washing dishes by hand, I don't find it as drying as the other dish soaps out there.
Jeannie F.
Jeannie F.

Husband felt the ecologically responsible soaps didn't work well, so he bought this one -- we love it.
Olga S.
Olga S.

El mejooooor la verdad no me quejó a la hora de utilizarlo es él mejor muy bueno para que felicidades
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Fredericksburg, VA

This stuff is my go to it cleans the dishes ypur hands and the sink and it smells absolutely amazing!
Erin S.
Erin S.
Cuba, MO

My favorite thing about this dish soap is the scent it smells great. Ithe works pretty great as well.
Danixa R.
Danixa R.
Caguas

Palmolive, lime and baking soda, the perfect combination for ultra clean dishes and an amazing smell.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Cyndi C.
Cyndi C.
Proctorville, OH

How well does this work on things other than dishes? I asking about things oven racks or other things of that nature?

Join Now