Add a Photo

Photos (159)
Hillary R.
Hillary R.
Blackfoot, ID

Love this product, will be purchasing it again. Thank you so much. #palmolivefusion
Guadalupe R.
Guadalupe R.
Salem, OR

Its amazing gets job done it smells good and makes the experience just a but better
Trista B.
Trista B.
Hickory, NC

Suds up good and they are long lasting. Smells pretty good. Cleans my dishes good .
Rana H.
Rana H.

This product smells great and is very concentrated so a little bit goes a long way
Blanca T.
Blanca T.
Lubbock, TX

I like the palmolive it jas a great orange smell and it cleans my dishes very well
Brittany R.
Brittany R.

Got a sample of this and am going to buy the full size I love how good this works!
Chanel W.
Chanel W.
Lawrenceville, GA

Washing dishes is a chore. It's great on grimy dishes. You can find it everywhere.
Ilianni A.
Ilianni A.

Aporta suavidad a las manos, olor delicioso. Excelente producto super recommendado.
Sophia Q.
Sophia Q.
Philadelphia, PA

This is the only dish soap I swear by. It's affordable, effective and smells good.
Desiree L.
Desiree L.

Leaves my dishes clean with no left behind food. Also is really gentle on my hands
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Cyndi C.
Cyndi C.
Proctorville, OH

How well does this work on things other than dishes? I asking about things oven racks or other things of that nature?

Join Now