Add a Photo

Photos (158)
Sonia B.
Sonia B.
Springtown, TX

I have been using this soap in my dishwasher for some time now ' I will say it okay '
Zaneta D.
Zaneta D.
London

This product washed all my pans so well i was really impressed and it smelt amazing.
M J.
M J.

Awesome liquid soap! Gets the stains out and dishes are amazingly clean and shine!!!
Natalie K.
Natalie K.
Olathe, Ks

Smells great! Love it! It cleans really well! I will now continue to buy this brand!
Ivelisse  G.
Ivelisse G.
San Antonio, TX

Currently have this at my kitchen sink! It smells great and really cuts down grease.
Lisa J.
Lisa J.
Collinston, UT

Love everything about this soap. It has been a go to for as long as i can remember.
Brandy R.
Brandy R.

Cleans my dishes well. Doesn't dry out my hands and nails. Smell is fresh and clean
My favorite in the kitchen cut easy the grease and is soft in your hands good aroma
Trista B.
Trista B.
hickory, NC

Suds up good and they are long lasting. Smells pretty good. Cleans my dishes good .
Guadalupe R.
Guadalupe R.
Salem, OR

Its amazing gets job done it smells good and makes the experience just a but better
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA

Where did you purchase this? I've been using the Blueberry Almond scented Palmolive that softens hands and I love it but I'd love to try this also.

Join Now