BY PALMOLIVE #27 in Dish Soap

• Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?8 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it...6 Answers
Maria Q.
miami, FL
excelente jabon deja limpio total y su aroma espectacular es inegualable lastima q acva en Venezuela no se consiga
Kelly K.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Get's the job done! My favorite is the apple scented one. Nice scent, and gets all the oils off plates and dishes.
Maria C.
I love this it smell very good and it lets your hands very softs. I recommend yo buy this 100% its very effective!!
Kymberly D.
Glennville, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I recently received a sample of this to try for free and I loved it. My hands are smooth and the smell is fabulous
Nikkea H.
Calhoun, GA
I love the scent and I feel as though this dish soap doesn't dry out my hands and fingernails.
It's a good product.
Bailey H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
It’s dish soap.. nothing grand but it does its job. Use a little bit and wash dishes and they are clean. Fair price
Natalie S.
North Bergen, NJ
This helps all the oil come off of all my greasy pans without the hustle ! It works amazing and its very affordable
Mariah K.
Love it so much. Ithe smells great and cleans my oven and dishes to the full extent. The baking soda really helps.
Fatima F.
I live for this product i just really like the smell and the way it leaves the dishes i really enjoy this product.
Maryam B.
Urbana, IL
My go-to dish soap. Super effective and really does the job of making sure all the food and dirt are off my plates.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Dori D.
Henderson , TX
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?