Add a Photo

Photos (159)
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Berkeley, CA

This cleans dishes super well as well as the smell of lime is great and refreshing
crystal v.
crystal v.
Homestead, FL

Very great product leave my diahea smelling really good and really nice and clean sparkly white
I love that smell, it is easy to use and it left my home very fresh . Very nice scent
sara h.
sara h.

This is my favorite dish soap. Just a little bit goes a long way. It was a bit pricier, but lasts longer than any other dish soap I have bought. Thus, it is a great value. It is very effective, smells great, and doesn't dry out my hands. I would recommend to others.
Laura G.
Laura G.
Somerset, KY

I love the smell and it's not too strong. It has no problems getting food off of the dishes.
Yesenia P.
Yesenia P.
Phoenix, AZ

I absolutely love this dish soap. I always buy it when it is on sale and stock up. It washes dishes easily and is great on grease!
Wendy M.
Wendy M.
Hockley, TX

love the smell and the cleaning action. works great on tough smells and dirty dishes and pans.
Natalia z.
Natalia z.
Orlando, FL

I like the smell of this, but I have this feeling that this doesn't wash good your dishes
Bridgett D.
Bridgett D.
Lebanon, KY

Really like this fish soap. Gets our dishes clean the first time and side quite nicely. I really like the smell as well.
Charity M.
Charity M.
Pinnacle, NC

Smells good but its not too great at getting off annoying grease feeling from dishes. Most of the dishes still felt greasy after two washings with this detergent. Although it does work pretty well but I suggest not washing pots or pans with it.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Sidni S.
Sidni S.

Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.