BY PALMOLIVE #59 in Dish Soap

• Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smel...6 Answers
  • Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?8 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it...6 Answers
Brittany J.
I feel like with this one compared to the regular palmolives my dishes come out super clean everytime even if they are caked before it washed them!
Kim S.
Dallas, TX
I haven't used Palmolive in a while but this formula seems very interesting and something I'd want to try. Will definitely be looking out for this
Paige B.
Greenville, OH
This is great dish liquid. It smells really great and works really well. I think this works just as good as Dawn and makes the dishes really clean.
Paige M.
Xenia, OH
I only use Palmolive! I refuse anything else. It always leaves my dishes clean and never greasy. It isn't overpriced by any means. Very effective!
Jennifer C.
Love this soap for the smell and grease technology. I think it gets my dishes super clean and I hand wash dishes daily. I would highly recommend.
Holli C.
Corsicana
It gets our dishes clean and doesn't leave residue. That's all we really need and want it to do. Can't really get excited about cleaning dishes.
Natalie R.
Hot Springs, AR
great clean with a lovely smell. leaves my kitchen smelling great along with my hands. It is reasonably priced and available at most stores!
Calandra E.
I absolutely love this dish detergent! Palmolive Fusion smells great and has long lasting suds! I am assured that my dishes are super clean!
Brooke T.
I love this stuff!!! It smells good and works great. It suds up good and cleans dishes really well. Palmolive is my favorite dish soap brand
Breanna B.
DUDLEY, MA
I got this brand in a voxbox to try for free testing purposes and I loved the feel of the dishes, not greesy and my hands weren't dried out.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Dori D.
Henderson, TX
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?