BY PALMOLIVE #46 in Dish Soap

• Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell ...6 Answers
  • Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?7 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it a...5 Answers
Jade L.
Jade L.
Who doesn't love the fresh smell of citrus? I buy mostly based on scent of soaps and this one smells great AND gets the job done.
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
Macedonia, OH
Mega Parent Expert
This is seriously the best dish detergent I've ever had. I love the ingredients I love the scent and it's so powerful and stains.
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
Weems, Va
The scents are awesome and it leave you hands feeling soft soap last through wash I get this a lot because the price is very reasonable.
Ramille W.
Ramille W.
Soap last long and suds a lot. Unlike dawn I feel like ive used half the bottle before I can finish 10 dishes. I like that it's not harsh on my hands
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Lockport
This is a great product! I love the scent and keeps your hands super soft. Cleans dishes with ease, and they air dry spot free!
Marissa C.
Marissa C.
Jacksonville, FL
My favorite soap to use. Very affordable. Smells great. Suds easy. Don't have to use much. Can be found at most grocery stores
Paige M.
Paige M.
Xenia, OH
I only use Palmolive! I refuse anything else. It always leaves my dishes clean and never greasy. It isn't overpriced by any means. Very effective!
Ivy V.
Ivy V.
Maiden
I like this dish soap because it can take off grease and oil on pot...I'll keep buying this product because it work wonderful.
Cris D.
Cris D.
San Antonio, TX
This Palmolove Fusion Clean is so good! Aromatic and gentle on my hands. I actually prefer the scent over all other dishsoaps
Jessica a.
Jessica a.
Owasso, OK
Mega Parent Expert
Ooooh I love this stuff!! It smells soooo good!!! And it leaves my dishes clean😂 I use it to clean everything
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Sidni S.
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.