Add a Photo

Photos (159)
Sonia B.
Sonia B.
Springtown, TX

I have been using this soap in my dishwasher for some time now ' I will say it okay '
Natalie K.
Natalie K.
OLATHE, Ks

Smells great! Love it! It cleans really well! I will now continue to buy this brand!
Ivelisse  G.
Ivelisse G.
San Antonio, TX

Currently have this at my kitchen sink! It smells great and really cuts down grease.
Hillary R.
Hillary R.
Blackfoot, ID

Love this product, will be purchasing it again. Thank you so much. #palmolivefusion
Brandy R.
Brandy R.

Cleans my dishes well. Doesn't dry out my hands and nails. Smell is fresh and clean
Trista B.
Trista B.
Hickory , NC

Suds up good and they are long lasting. Smells pretty good. Cleans my dishes good .
Guadalupe R.
Guadalupe R.
Salem, OR

Its amazing gets job done it smells good and makes the experience just a but better
My favorite in the kitchen cut easy the grease and is soft in your hands good aroma
Sophia Q.
Sophia Q.
Philadelphia , PA

This is the only dish soap I swear by. It's affordable, effective and smells good.
Ilianni A.
Ilianni A.

Aporta suavidad a las manos, olor delicioso. Excelente producto super recommendado.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Sidni S.
Sidni S.

Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?