Add a Photo

Cris D.
Seaside, CA
May 19, 2017, 1:03 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime
This Palmolove Fusion Clean is so good! Aromatic and gentle on my hands. I actually prefer the scent over all other dishsoaps
Haley C.
Haley C.
Rossville
June 5, 2017, 6:07 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime
Cheaper that Dawn, but nothing works like Dawn. Its close but this stuff gets the dishes clean, too. Smells pretty good too.
Kamylla H.
Kamylla H.
May 5, 2017, 8:14 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime
Has such a good smell, beautiful packaging, great brand and quality products! I recommend without doubt
Kylar K.
Kylar K.
negaunee
May 5, 2017, 10:27 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime
i love this!! it cleans my dishes and it smells so good. it it tough on the dishes but soft on my hands, totally recommend!
leanna b.
leanna b.
Riverside, CA
March 3, 2017, 2:04 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime
Works the best. Baking soda is a secret weapon for tough foods. Worth the money, not overly expensive and has a good scent.
Ryley M.
Ryley M.
Murphysboro, IL
April 10, 2017, 9:33 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime
I currently use this soap, and it smells great! Not to mention the way it makes my dishes relook even after a messy dinner
Jeannette G.
Jeannette G.
Vallejo
May 26, 2017, 1:11 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime
Palmolive is great product with a great price! And top it off it has a hint of lime smell. I love anything fresh smelling
Anna S.
Anna S.
East Rutherford, New Jersey
April 26, 2017, 6:17 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime
I buy only natural dishwashing detergents. This washing I really like: it is economical, it is good for washing any greasy traces
Kathleen M.
Kathleen M.
Del Rio, TX
June 3, 2017, 4:14 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime
This smells great and cleans very well. I've cleaned my invisilign with this as well as mopped my tile flooring with it.
Allie B.
Allie B.
Counce, TN
March 31, 2017, 12:45 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime
I love how clean this gets my dishes and it doesn't dry out my hands like other dish soaps do which is definitely a plus
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Sidni S.
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?