Add a Photo

#27 in Dish Soap

Photos (158)
Kassi H.
Kassi H.

Very inexpensive and works just as good as dawn. Doesn't leave my hands feeling dry and smells good also
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Allen park, Mi

Im not a fan of this product. I feel the soap is to runny/watery. It dont suds up much. And it take alot to get what i need to get done.
Alexandra B.
Alexandra B.
Medley, FL

It has really good smell to clean, all I use with this product is excellent, is a good value for it's quality totally, I buy it always on the supermarket or Walmart, and it has a delicious scent, totally would buy it again, It is in my first options
Mariangélica M.
Mariangélica M.
caracas

Isn't my favorite dishwasher but it's pretty good. It has a great smell and produce a lot of foam. Don't dry your skin hands. I recommend it
Dally P.
Dally P.
Bronx, NY

it cleans well, especially tuff stains on pots while leaving your hands really smooth and clean. Mixing soap with baking soda makes it stronger and easier to remove the dirt and bacteria
Sonia S.
Sonia S.

Smells so good and doesn't leave my dishes oily or anything like that. It also leaves my wine glasses spotless.
Shakeena M.
Shakeena M.
Englewood, NJ

Love this specific soap. The lime leaves a fresh scent and the baking soda makes my dishes extra clean! Definitely would recommend to others
Shannin G.
Shannin G.
Las Vegas, NV

Love this baking soda with lime. Gets the geese out and it goes a long way I recommend this product
Berlinda K.
Berlinda K.

the best dish wash ever. very gentle on your skin but make your dish feel very clean and smell very fresh. i love the lime scent in it very much, very refreshing scent. i never regret giving this product a try and i will surely going to use this dish wash after this.
Julie M.
Julie M.

Cleans great. Helps to remove grease from the dishes great. Also has a great smell. I've even used it in my solution for my floors.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Cyndi C.
Cyndi C.
Proctorville, OH

How well does this work on things other than dishes? I asking about things oven racks or other things of that nature?

Join Now