BY PALMOLIVE #25 in Dish Soap

• Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell ...6 Answers
  • Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?7 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it a...5 Answers
Akanksha S.
Akanksha S.
It has good a mild scent and does decent cleaning. Need just a little of Palmolive liquid to clean a bunch of dishes.
Marisa W.
Marisa W.
Orlando, FL
This is such a great product. I will always use this, it gets stuck on food and smells so good!!! It's so effective and is long lasting.
Amy G.
Amy G.
Jasper, AL
One of my least favorite scents. But the baking soda in it helps and prevents me from scrubbing nonstop. I'm just not a fan of the smell
Asiah J.
Asiah J.
El Cajon
This stuff smells so freakin good and it gets the job done. I'm normally one for scent free and pure organic soaps but I love this one!
Shirley P.
Shirley P.
I got to try this once and would love to repurchase ! It was very effective at getting the leftover food unstuck and my dishes clean.
Jolie D.
Jolie D.
Mega Parent Expert
I like this dishwasher soap so much. It's very concentrated, so a drop is enough to wash a pile of dishes. It also hydrate my hands.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Laurel run
This soap smells wonderful. I got a sample from Wal-Mart and have been buying it since. I love how the smell isn't too overpowering.
Catherine H.
Catherine H.
Irving, TX
It's good, but it dries my hands. I could wear gloves, but I hate putting my hands into gloves because idk if there is mold inside.
Ramille W.
Ramille W.
Soap last long and suds a lot. Unlike dawn I feel like ive used half the bottle before I can finish 10 dishes. I like that it's not harsh on my hands
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
Macedonia, OH
Mega Parent Expert
This is seriously the best dish detergent I've ever had. I love the ingredients I love the scent and it's so powerful and stains.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Sidni S.
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?