BY PALMOLIVE #27 in Dish Soap

• Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smel...6 Answers
  • Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?8 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it...6 Answers
Brandy R.
Cleans my dishes well. Doesn't dry out my hands and nails. Smell is fresh and clean
Heather G.
Seneca, SC
I love how affordable Palmolive is I have it at my sunk now use it all the time .
Eva K.
Wauchula, FL
This scent is sooo fresh. Kills any bad odor and cleans grease really easy off of my dishes.
Yelena H.
Virginia Bch, VA
Mega Parent Expert
I've just recently tried this dish soap and I can say that I am very pleased with the decision. We are guilty of the, leave dishes sit over night for the next day kind of thing. You can soak those dishes with some dish soap for a few minutes and they are so much easier to get clean. This stuff also smells pretty great too! I would recommend this to everyone who is guilty of letting dishes sit!
Lluvia P.
Fontana, CA
I don't really oike this product it doesn't make yo much bubbles , this product is very disappointing , even tho it has baking soda and lime , the cons is that is doesn't make to much bubbles , i but it at the 99 c store , no i don't recommend this product to my friends
Crystal B.
Orrville, OH
I was lucky to sample this in my influenster vox box and it was amazing I will never buy another dish soap. This truly does produce the results of sitting overnight but in a matter of minutes.
Mikael W.
Bluffton, Sc
I'm a Palmolive fan after using dish soap. Not only does it smell great my dishes have never been so clean
amber r.
I love this dish soap. i last much longer then my other dish soaps that i have used before and lathers up very good. It cuts through tough food spots a grease super fast and i have have never once had to soak any dishes since switching to this brand!
Yane G.
Love the smell and effectiveness of this soap cleans dishes fast and east. I bought it at the dollar tree for a $1 I would recommend to anyone. Great value
Tiffany O.
Torrance, CA
Works really well. Tough on grease and you don't have to use as much. Smells good but not harsh on the hands
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Dori D.
Henderson, TX
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?