Add a Photo

#14 in Dish Soap

Photos (159)
elizabeth h.
elizabeth h.

Very nice and get dishes very clean and smells wonderful it's one of my favorites ever.
Jaranixy A.
Jaranixy A.
Perth Amboy, NJ

Leaves the dishes spotless because of the baking soda love the smell keeps hands smooth
Genesis F.
Genesis F.
Richfield, MN

Bought this once at Wal-Mart and rely liked it it cleans my dishes good no water stains
Alee L.
Alee L.
Las Vegas

This proucr is great has an awsome feel on the skin and leaves dishes sparkling clean .
Mai X.
Mai X.

This are my favorite dishsoaps. This definitely keeping my dishes clean and nice smell.
Kara H.
Kara H.
Lexington, KY

This is the best thing to use to clean .it really is heavy duty when getting stains off
Salma C.
Salma C.
Rockville, MO

It's so good with dishes, let all clean and smelling very good, I use it every day....
Mary B.
Mary B.
Brandon, MS

Cleans so well!!! Rinses away and leaves no film. Clean fresh scent. Really effective.
Sonia B.
Sonia B.
Springtown, TX

I have been using this soap in my dishwasher for some time now ' I will say it okay '
tina c.
tina c.
Kissimmee , Fl

The best dish soap ever smells like lime and fresh cleaning power buy it it's awesome
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Sidni S.
Sidni S.

Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?