Add a Photo

Catherine H.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
June 6, 2017, 7:50 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime
It's good, but it dries my hands. I could wear gloves, but I hate putting my hands into gloves because idk if there is mold inside.
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
Macedonia, OH
Mega Parent Expert
June 4, 2017, 11:29 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime
This is seriously the best dish detergent I've ever had. I love the ingredients I love the scent and it's so powerful and stains.
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
Weems, Va
June 7, 2017, 7:34 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime
The scents are awesome and it leave you hands feeling soft soap last through wash I get this a lot because the price is very reasonable.
Jade L.
Jade L.
May 18, 2017, 11:21 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime
Who doesn't love the fresh smell of citrus? I buy mostly based on scent of soaps and this one smells great AND gets the job done.
Ramille W.
Ramille W.
March 27, 2017, 2:41 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime
Soap last long and suds a lot. Unlike dawn I feel like ive used half the bottle before I can finish 10 dishes. I like that it's not harsh on my hands
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Lockport
May 31, 2017, 11:01 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime
This is a great product! I love the scent and keeps your hands super soft. Cleans dishes with ease, and they air dry spot free!
Paige M.
Paige M.
Xenia, OH
May 26, 2017, 9:59 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime
I only use Palmolive! I refuse anything else. It always leaves my dishes clean and never greasy. It isn't overpriced by any means. Very effective!
Marissa C.
Marissa C.
Jacksonville, FL
March 17, 2017, 5:07 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime
My favorite soap to use. Very affordable. Smells great. Suds easy. Don't have to use much. Can be found at most grocery stores
Ivy V.
Ivy V.
Maiden
May 8, 2017, 2:40 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime
I like this dish soap because it can take off grease and oil on pot...I'll keep buying this product because it work wonderful.
Cris D.
Cris D.
Seaside, CA
May 19, 2017, 1:03 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime
This Palmolove Fusion Clean is so good! Aromatic and gentle on my hands. I actually prefer the scent over all other dishsoaps
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Sidni S.
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.