Add a Photo

Photos (158)
Brittney H.
Brittney H.
Texarkana, TX

I love this dishwasher soap. it makes my hands feel so soft and smooth. and it smells great
Jess P.
Jess P.
Brooklyn, NY

Affordable. I love a good dish soap that is extra soapy. It really cuts through the grease.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Glendora, CA

Smells delicious and is very good at cleaning the dishes, just very hard to find anywhere.
Rose G.
Rose G.

Love it takes off all the grease! soft on hands really good soap not too watery just right
Vicky C.
Vicky C.
Astorville , 126

This stuff smells so good and clean the dishes so well. My all time go to. Best stuff ever
Kelly A.
Kelly A.
Franklin, NC

Make sure you were gloves unless you don't mind dry palms. It's an overall okay dish soap.
mia p.
mia p.
Manteca, CA

Works pretty well and gets rid of messes and leaves a refreshing scent that fills the room
Whitney C.
Whitney C.
San Tan Vly, AZ

Love this brand and scent! I use it as a pre wash before it goes in the dishwasher AMAZING
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Roanoke , Va

Super fresh scent and awesomeness cleaning power would buy again 5 stars out of 5 stars!!!
Natalia z.
Natalia z.
Orlando, FL

I like the smell of this, but I have this feeling that this doesn't wash good your dishes
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA

Where did you purchase this? I've been using the Blueberry Almond scented Palmolive that softens hands and I love it but I'd love to try this also.

Join Now