Add a Photo

Photos (158)
Heather B.
Heather B.
Phoenix, AZ

#PalmoliveFusion is amazing! With 6 kids I always have a sink full! I am absolutely in love with Palmolive!
Wilnes G.
Wilnes G.
Waterbury, CT

Palome leave the dishes clean and cut the grease right away. Pots looks like new and leaves ur hands soft.
April S.
April S.
Pembroke, NC

I really love these dish detergent and I love it in the grapefruit smell too. It's the only product I use.
Marìa A.
Marìa A.

Me encanta porque deja los platos limpios con aroma fresco y remueve toda la grasa sin maltratar mis manos
Alex M.
Alex M.
28048

Si funciona la verdad lo recomiendo por su efectividad y su precio es muy accesible aparte es muy practico
Mikael W.
Mikael W.
Bluffton, Sc

I'm a Palmolive fan after using dish soap. Not only does it smell great my dishes have never been so clean
Kennedy W.
Kennedy W.
Detroit, MI

Palmolive Fusion Clean with Baking Soda and Lime. just know that anything with baking soda is gonna clean!
Kassie P.
Kassie P.

I feel anything with Baking Soda helps clean something a bit more so I definitely appreciate this product.
Saffie H.
Saffie H.

Addition of baking soda ensures thorough cleaning, scent is refreshing and pleasant, formula is non-drying
Danielle K.
Danielle K.

THIS IS MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE SOAP TO USE! I LOVE the smell of this and it leaves my dishes smelling clean.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Cyndi C.
Cyndi C.
Proctorville, OH

How well does this work on things other than dishes? I asking about things oven racks or other things of that nature?

Join Now