Add a Photo

#27 in Dish Soap

Photos (157)
Danielle K.
Danielle K.

THIS IS MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE SOAP TO USE! I LOVE the smell of this and it leaves my dishes smelling clean.
DANIRA S.
DANIRA S.

Sick of aggressive dish washers, who dry your hands. This is perfect and lasts forever. The smell is nice
Angela E.
Angela E.
W Jefferson, NC

Love this product.and The soft smell. It doesn't leave my hand feeling dried out. I bought it st Walmart
Marie-Gisèle L.
Marie-Gisèle L.
Oromocto, NB

Favorite dish soap. Easy on hands. Great cleaner - with lots of suds. Cuts through grease. Smells great.
Claudia L.
Claudia L.
Cape Coral, FL

The palmolive detergent leave your dishes sparkling clean. It have a great smell and soft on your hands.
Nancy R.
Nancy R.
Fort Worth, TX

Es muy buen producto deja los trastes muy limpios y oliendo muy bien , hace bastante espuma es increíble
Kassi H.
Kassi H.

Very inexpensive and works just as good as dawn. Doesn't leave my hands feeling dry and smells good also
Priss C.
Priss C.

Works well and smells nicely also. I have no complaints about this product. I would recommend to anyone.
Jasmin R.
Jasmin R.
Glassboro, Nj

I have been using this for a while at home as a basic cleaner. It gets the job done and cuts grease well
Sadia B.
Sadia B.
Ranstone Gardens , Ontario

Nice smell and it cleans dishes very well. My dishes shine after using it.It cleans oily dishes quickly.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Cyndi C.
Cyndi C.
Proctorville, OH

How well does this work on things other than dishes? I asking about things oven racks or other things of that nature?

Join Now