BY PALMOLIVE #46 in Dish Soap

• Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell ...6 Answers
  • Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?7 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it a...5 Answers
Fatima G.
Fatima G.
I love the smell of lime so I wanted to try it. Not only does it smell wonderful but it did a bang-up job on my dishes! If you have to do dishes, you might as well use something that works well & smells great!This works wonderfully on stainless steel appliances. No residue or streaks!
Kim S.
Kim S.
Dallas, TX
I haven't used Palmolive in a while but this formula seems very interesting and something I'd want to try. Will definitely be looking out for this
Betty S.
Betty S.
Pahoa, HI
I love this soap so much! It has a great smell, gets the job done faster and less product used. It also does not leave my hands feeling chapped or dry, I really recommend this!
Holli C.
Holli C.
Corsicana
It gets our dishes clean and doesn't leave residue. That's all we really need and want it to do. Can't really get excited about cleaning dishes.
Krisy S.
Krisy S.
Newaygo, MI
This soap cuts grease and cleans dishes while leaving a fresh clean scent in the air. My hands do not get overly dried out, which I like because I have sensitive skin.
Calandra E.
Calandra E.
I absolutely love this dish detergent! Palmolive Fusion smells great and has long lasting suds! I am assured that my dishes are super clean!
Brooke T.
Brooke T.
I love this stuff!!! It smells good and works great. It suds up good and cleans dishes really well. Palmolive is my favorite dish soap brand
Jaime W.
Jaime W.
This dish soap smells amazing if you love the line citrus scent. It bubbles up so nicely and doesn't leave any sort of grime on anything you wash with. Also this product leaves your hands feeling just as fresh!
Breanna B.
Breanna B.
DUDLEY, MA
I got this brand in a voxbox to try for free testing purposes and I loved the feel of the dishes, not greesy and my hands weren't dried out.
Krystal M.
Krystal M.
Tonawanda, NY
I love the smell and how much it bubbles and make my dishes clean. Its hard to find a soap that doesnt dry my hands out and thos one doesnt
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Sidni S.
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.