BY PALMOLIVE #52 in Dish Soap

• Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?8 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it...6 Answers
John P.
Ambridge, PA
I love this product! Palmolive has always been my favorite but I think the baking soda really helps breaks stuck on food off
Brie D.
Belton, TX
This oroducr really helps with removal of stains and food on dishes. Soft on the hands and the scent is not overwhelming.
Love this product!! Definitely recommend! Does the job and smells amazing. Love that they have all different scents to choose from
Jeanette G.
Indianapolis, IN
Got this in a box and haven't went back to anything different. The way it smells is great but the way it works is even better!!
Love the strong scent in this dishwashing soap. Nice and sudsy, helps get tough food off my dishes!
Brittany D.
Dover, AR
This works great for cleaning my dishes. Smells good cut through the grease really really good
Valeria C.
Windsor, Ca
My mom says that this is the best for the diches, so if my mom said that it has to be real. I have to try it too.
Kiara
Riverside , Ca
Love the smell of lemon and cleans the Grease of the dishes good leaving my hands smellin like lemon
Adriana H.
Fort Worth, TX
The soap is super sudsy and it the smell is amazing! By far my favorite scent! I also think my washes came out cleaner without a residue feeling steer washing
Kady P.
Watertown, NY
Love the smell, and it cleans my dishes so well! If I've got a tough pan I just let it soak with some hot water and some Palmolive and then tough becomes easy!
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Dori D.
Henderson, TX
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?