Add a Photo

Breanna B.
DUDLEY, MA
May 14, 2017, 2:49 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime
I got this brand in a voxbox to try for free testing purposes and I loved the feel of the dishes, not greesy and my hands weren't dried out.
Krystal M.
Krystal M.
Tonawanda, NY
March 25, 2017, 9:58 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime
I love the smell and how much it bubbles and make my dishes clean. Its hard to find a soap that doesnt dry my hands out and thos one doesnt
Akanksha S.
Akanksha S.
May 5, 2017, 9:38 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime
It has good a mild scent and does decent cleaning. Need just a little of Palmolive liquid to clean a bunch of dishes.
Megan W.
Megan W.
Bloomville, OH
March 20, 2017, 7:47 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime
This is by far my favorite dish detergent, I am a freak about my dishes. This cleans stuck on food amazingly and leaves not soapy residue.
Marisa W.
Marisa W.
Orlando, FL
March 26, 2017, 5:05 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime
This is such a great product. I will always use this, it gets stuck on food and smells so good!!! It's so effective and is long lasting.
Amy G.
Amy G.
Jasper, AL
April 2, 2017, 11:15 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime
One of my least favorite scents. But the baking soda in it helps and prevents me from scrubbing nonstop. I'm just not a fan of the smell
Asiah J.
Asiah J.
El Cajon
May 3, 2017, 3:22 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime
This stuff smells so freakin good and it gets the job done. I'm normally one for scent free and pure organic soaps but I love this one!
Shirley P.
Shirley P.
May 29, 2017, 11:02 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime
I got to try this once and would love to repurchase ! It was very effective at getting the leftover food unstuck and my dishes clean.
Jolie D.
Jolie D.
March 3, 2017, 1:57 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime
I like this dishwasher soap so much. It's very concentrated, so a drop is enough to wash a pile of dishes. It also hydrate my hands.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Laurel run
June 2, 2017, 6:51 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime
This soap smells wonderful. I got a sample from Wal-Mart and have been buying it since. I love how the smell isn't too overpowering.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Sidni S.
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?