BY PALMOLIVE #27 in Dish Soap

• Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smel...6 Answers
  • Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?8 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it...6 Answers
Valeria L.
I have never trusted in lime soaps at all, but this is really good. It delates (don't hide) the smell from your dishes.
Janeth G.
I just bought this product i haven't test it out I am waiting for my other dish soap to finish hopefully it cleans good
Mary L.
Armonk, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
That one is very good for the dishes it smells really good all day long, I love this product and I will keep using it
Amanda M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Anything with lime smell is such a refreshing smell and not to mention it has baking soda which is a aide to cleaning
Stephanie o.
Best product. One of the very few formulas that I can use because of my sensitive skin. Makes the house smell amazing
Marcy C.
Fort Gibson , OK
Got this from Influenster aND really l liked it. Works well and the price is right. Will repurchase. Nice scent also.
isha j.
Works well but not really great do not buy this product you will waste a lot of money for no reason not a good prodct
Jessica G.
Mathis, TX
One of my favorite soaps to use. It leaves my hands super soft even after about an hour of carefully washing dishes.
Heather T.
Franklin, LA
Its great smells good , works great on the dishes , soaps up great and really cleans the dishes well for being free .
Stephanie M.
Hartford, CT
Lo estoy utilizando ahora mismo y es uno de mis favoritos de este mes se despega la grasa con facilidad es muy bueno
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Dori D.
Henderson , TX
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?