BY PALMOLIVE #46 in Dish Soap

• Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell ...6 Answers
  • Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?7 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it a...5 Answers
Denise C.
Denise C.
I used it twice i didn't like the smell of lime very strong smell but it is a good value for what you pay for, I purchase it at Walmart or Costco. Its a little disappointing because of the smell and Palmolive is a good brand and the other products are great but this one just didn't fit my expectations.
Heather A.
Heather A.
Otisville, NY
We received this product in an Influenster voxbox not long ago and it has quickly become a favorite! It works great, doesn't dry out my hands and smells amazing. The price is reasonable, it's readily available pretty much anywhere and it does a great job. I will definitely be getting more of this! :)
Bint A.
Bint A.
Mega Parent Expert
This is a great dishwashing liquid. I usually switch between this one and the lemon dawn dishwashing liquid. It is very effective. The baking soda is an amazing cleaner with the lime. It leaves my dishes so clean and shiny. It smells citrusy which I like. Decently a repurchase and I do recommend it.
christina s.
christina s.
Phoenix , AZ
I received this product free for testing purposes. I already use palmolive at home anyway so I was super excited to try a new product and like always palmolive never fails me!! Gets all the gunk and grease off my dishes and leaves them sparkling clean! Absolutely no complains and I will repurchase!
Breanne M.
Breanne M.
Denver, CO
I'm a fan of Palmolive dish soap, particularly for when we're camping because of its suds in action. When I got this new scent with baking soda I was excited to try. While I'm not a huge fan of the lime scent, I do like its sudssing action and that o don't have to use a lot to get my dish job done.
crystal m.
crystal m.
Sulphur, LA
I love this soap. I've always used Palmolive and I love to get the fragrance ones to try. I didn't buy this one I got it to try out thanks to influenster. I find it works just as good as the other products out there. Would definitely recommend for others to use. Will definitely buy in the future.
GERTRUDE c.
GERTRUDE c.
This product does a wonderful jove it keeps you hands smooth .There are no cons only pros i love this produse it has a wonderful scent of lime and the baking sida in there make it work great.When you buy this produce value for you money i will surely recommend this product to friends and family.
Angie E.
Angie E.
Bonnyman, KY
Palmolive Fusion clean with baking soda does exactly what it says it will do. We had gotten kind of lazy after a lasagna dinner just ran some hot water and a squirt of this product soaked for about thirty minutes and all the gunk basically just wiped off. I would highly recommend this product.
Hillary S.
Hillary S.
I tried this liquid soap for the first time thanks to a vox box i received through Influenster. It is now the only liquid soap I buy! I love how soft my hands felt afterwards. The soap also helped get off tough messes with ease so I didn't have to scrub too much. The scent was also pleasant.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
I was skeptical once I smelled the soap. It's a very interesting scent, but nothing too terrible. However, I soon fell in love with doing dishes. This soap is great for immediate cleaning or soaking a baking dish or the crockpot. I recommend it to everyone, and have several coupons stocked!
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Sidni S.
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.