Add a Photo

Photos (158)
Jericka N.
Jericka N.
Bronx, NY

I been using palmolive for god knows how long, since I been a little girl and I love it. I just tried the fusion clean with baking soda and I see how it really works, I used less detergent on my greasy pots and had successfully clean pots. I love this fusion clean! Only problem is that it's hard to find near me!!
Kelli B.
Kelli B.
Ward, AR

This is a very good dishwashing liquid! It smells terrific and cuts through the toughest stains and grease without having to soak your dishes. The dishwasher is very reasonably priced and you get a large bottle that lasts a long time. I will continue to buy this product and recommend others to buy this as well!
Eleanor J.
Eleanor J.
Meridian, ID

I really liked this dish soap. The smell is great and it really gets my dishes clean. I don't have to use a lot to get some nice suds going. I purchased this product at Walmart and I have been using it for several weeks. The price is great . I would definitely recommend this product and will purchase it again.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Georgetown, IL

By far my FAVORITE. When you have to soak dishes overnight the baking soda manages covering the smell of the food. The next morning you can't even smell anything soaking and it is great for me because I hate the smell of dirty dishes! It removes hard to scrub baked on cheese and grease and it's affordable!
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Savannah, GA

I received this product in my #supermomvoxbox I love the scent, and that it uses naturally strong ingredients like baking soda and lime. You only have to use a small amount to clean a sink full of dishes. It suds up quickly and easily and works hard on stuck on grease and grime which makes me super happy!
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Pampa, TX

Love this dish soap I bought one 3 months ago for the first time. And when I tried it it had an amazing smell. It washes my dishes so much better than the one i had before Palmolive.. it takes the grease and yucky food stuck on the pans without having to scrub so hard. I will only buy Palmolive for now.
Heather A.
Heather A.
Otisville, NY

We received this product in an Influenster voxbox not long ago and it has quickly become a favorite! It works great, doesn't dry out my hands and smells amazing. The price is reasonable, it's readily available pretty much anywhere and it does a great job. I will definitely be getting more of this! :)
Nahla K.
Nahla K.

This is a great dishwashing liquid. I usually switch between this one and the lemon dawn dishwashing liquid. It is very effective. The baking soda is an amazing cleaner with the lime. It leaves my dishes so clean and shiny. It smells citrusy which I like. Decently a repurchase and I do recommend it.
christina s.
christina s.
Phoenix , AZ

I received this product free for testing purposes. I already use palmolive at home anyway so I was super excited to try a new product and like always palmolive never fails me!! Gets all the gunk and grease off my dishes and leaves them sparkling clean! Absolutely no complains and I will repurchase!
Breanne M.
Breanne M.
Denver, CO

I'm a fan of Palmolive dish soap, particularly for when we're camping because of its suds in action. When I got this new scent with baking soda I was excited to try. While I'm not a huge fan of the lime scent, I do like its sudssing action and that o don't have to use a lot to get my dish job done.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA

Where did you purchase this? I've been using the Blueberry Almond scented Palmolive that softens hands and I love it but I'd love to try this also.

Join Now