BY PALMOLIVE #27 in Dish Soap

• Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it...6 Answers
Jessica Nicole T.
Fort Carson, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I'm not much of a lime scented person but i don't know what it is this smells great! The fact that it includes baking soda is a plus it makes my dishes squeaky clean literally. Makes cleaning hard on stains easy! Highly recommend
Allie C.
I received a bottle of this in my #SuperMomVoxBox to test and review. Since I'm not the one responsible for dishes in our house, I passed the detergent along to my Girlchild who actually does them and then pressed her for feedback. These are her thoughts:

She says the smell is clean and fresh. The detergent is as ultra-concentrated as the label suggests and that level of concentration seems to make it more effective at getting the dishes clean faster. She reports using less product and having to scrub less at stuck-on particles. Her overall opinion of the product is so favorable that she has requested that we switch from her previously chosen brand to this one.
Emily E.
Nora, VA
Love love love this!! Amazing for soaking dishes over night for stuck on food. The scent is wonderful and isn't hard on hands. A little goes a long way with this which is amazing! Price is good will be buying again.
Angelo D.
I bought this a few weeks ago beacuse i was on a friend's house and look it. It's really effective, got a very cool smell. The scent after the hours can feel it.
Emina M.
Pinellas Park, FL
I actually enjoy the scent of this although I do love most Palmolive scents. The sensitive one is my favorite because I do have sensitive skin and I get irritated easily when I wash dishes. I purchase this all the time.
Marfa G.
Smells good and does it's job well! I like Palmolive products and have used them for years! Relationships price to quality is good too! I can only recommend it! Definitely a good way to keep the dishes clean!
Jillian C.
Love this brand and product so much. Works great on the all sorts of different pans and great on all the grease and build up from all the cooking and baking we love to do. Definitely a must have in our household.
Toni S.
This is a decent detergent. Not my favorite. I only buy it on sale with coupons if I really need dishwashing liquid. Otherwise I buy another brand. I have to use more of this detergent for it ton be effective.
Angie P.
Shamokin Dam, PA
I used this a handful of times, it works well enough. However I wasn't a huge fan. I purchased it at Walmart. It didn't give my dishes the clean feeling as dawn would have without a greasy feel after cleaning.
Janet A.
THE way this smells makes me coming back to washing dishes and to buy it again and again the price is very affordable and the product is afectable. It really works. This is my fave out of all of them out there
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Dori D.
Henderson , TX
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?