Add a Photo

Photos (157)
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Savage, Mn

I love the scent of this! I wasn't sure if it would work as well as Dawn but it actually seemed to do a better job! My husband had left a plate with microwaved on cheese and other food sitting on the counter overnight. The next day I soaked it for a few minutes and it all came right off! Very happy with this dish soap!
Brianna K.
Brianna K.
Rochester, MN

I received this is in my #supermomvoxbox and I absolutely love this soap! Most dish soaps give me really bad rash on my hands but this doesn't. I love how it also has baking soda and lime in it. I love the smell and how clean my dishes are when I'm done cleaning them with this. Definitely would recommend to everyone.
Keri H.
Keri H.
Windsor , Ny

I have been stuck on one dish soap for a long time. This has changed up my dishes routine in a great way!!! The scent is marvelous and the cleaning power packs a punch! It gets my dishes sparkling clean and I do a lot of dishes since the joke is I am the dishwasher. Gets of hard stuck food and makes my work easier.
Jericka N.
Jericka N.
Bronx, NY

I been using palmolive for god knows how long, since I been a little girl and I love it. I just tried the fusion clean with baking soda and I see how it really works, I used less detergent on my greasy pots and had successfully clean pots. I love this fusion clean! Only problem is that it's hard to find near me!!
Kelli B.
Kelli B.
Ward, AR

This is a very good dishwashing liquid! It smells terrific and cuts through the toughest stains and grease without having to soak your dishes. The dishwasher is very reasonably priced and you get a large bottle that lasts a long time. I will continue to buy this product and recommend others to buy this as well!
Eleanor J.
Eleanor J.
Meridian, ID

I really liked this dish soap. The smell is great and it really gets my dishes clean. I don't have to use a lot to get some nice suds going. I purchased this product at Walmart and I have been using it for several weeks. The price is great . I would definitely recommend this product and will purchase it again.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Georgetown, IL

By far my FAVORITE. When you have to soak dishes overnight the baking soda manages covering the smell of the food. The next morning you can't even smell anything soaking and it is great for me because I hate the smell of dirty dishes! It removes hard to scrub baked on cheese and grease and it's affordable!
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Calgary, Alberta

This smells wonderful! It's like someone just cut fresh limes in my kitchen. A little goes a long way so the bottle lasts for quite awhile. It really does cut through grease quite well..which is great when you have the kids doing the dishes. Its cheap in price and readily available pretty much everywhere.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Savannah, GA

I received this product in my #supermomvoxbox I love the scent, and that it uses naturally strong ingredients like baking soda and lime. You only have to use a small amount to clean a sink full of dishes. It suds up quickly and easily and works hard on stuck on grease and grime which makes me super happy!
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Pampa, TX

Love this dish soap I bought one 3 months ago for the first time. And when I tried it it had an amazing smell. It washes my dishes so much better than the one i had before Palmolive.. it takes the grease and yucky food stuck on the pans without having to scrub so hard. I will only buy Palmolive for now.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Cyndi C.
Cyndi C.
Proctorville, OH

How well does this work on things other than dishes? I asking about things oven racks or other things of that nature?

Join Now