Add a Photo

Photos (158)
ShannonDavila J.
ShannonDavila J.
Schertz, TX

Amazing dish soap. It helps make cleaning easy and works awesome. The smell is great as well.
Denisse C.
Denisse C.

Cleans very good and removes all grease and everything else. Last long because is concetrated
angela k.
angela k.

Cleans the heavy grease well. has a good scent...a little heavy I think...should wear gloves!
Rosey N.
Rosey N.

Smells great and keeps my dishes clean and shiny and I like that it doesn't dry out my hands
Laura G.
Laura G.
Somerset, KY

I love the smell and it's not too strong. It has no problems getting food off of the dishes.
BryAnna F.
BryAnna F.

I actually prefer Palmolive over dawn for most cases. It seems to really work grease better.
Sierra G.
Sierra G.
Mannford, OK

I love this dish soap and it makes everything so nice and clean and i love the smell of it .
Charmaine M.
Charmaine M.
Omaha, NE

This works very well for cleaning. I feel like it works for dishes but also for other areas.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Sawyer, OK

This dish soap works great especially on greasy and hard to clean dishes. Also smells great!
Eva K.
Eva K.
Wauchula, FL

This scent is sooo fresh. Kills any bad odor and cleans grease really easy off of my dishes.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA

Where did you purchase this? I've been using the Blueberry Almond scented Palmolive that softens hands and I love it but I'd love to try this also.

Join Now