Add a Photo

Photos (159)
Jess P.
Jess P.
Brooklyn, NY

Affordable. I love a good dish soap that is extra soapy. It really cuts through the grease.
Shelly D.
Shelly D.
Cheyenne, WY

This is great I love the smell and it produces a lot of suds and makes my dishes very clean
Terri H.
Terri H.

Smells awful and doesn't clean all that well to me. It smells like chemicals mixed together
Becky S.
Becky S.
Los Angeles, CA

Smells great and gets rid of all the grease from my dishes and i absolutely love the scent.
Brittney H.
Brittney H.
Texarkana, TX

I love this dishwasher soap. it makes my hands feel so soft and smooth. and it smells great
Kelly A.
Kelly A.
Franklin, NC

Make sure you were gloves unless you don't mind dry palms. It's an overall okay dish soap.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Roanoke , Va

Super fresh scent and awesomeness cleaning power would buy again 5 stars out of 5 stars!!!
mia p.
mia p.
Manteca, CA

Works pretty well and gets rid of messes and leaves a refreshing scent that fills the room
Whitney C.
Whitney C.
San tan valley, Arizona

Love this brand and scent! I use it as a pre wash before it goes in the dishwasher AMAZING
Mychaila G.
Mychaila G.
Spartanburg

This stuff is amazing I love it we need to buy more asap get the job done perfectly ❤️❤️❤️
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Sidni S.
Sidni S.

Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?