Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime uploaded by Danielle T.Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime uploaded by Briana J.Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime uploaded by Suzanne P.See all 160 photos

BY PALMOLIVE #20 in Dish Soap

• Does it clean letter then the regular...It does work better than the r... 6 Answers
  • Does this dish soap work good? How's ...I personally think it works gr... 7 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love ...I found it at my local Harris ... 5 Answers
Photos (160)
Anna K.
Anna K.
This product got the red tomato sauce off my white counter with no stains left behind. It smells good and is very affordable. It has lasted me months.
Cari F.
Cari F.
Cantrall, IL
Palmolive fusion and the Palmolive oxi clean are my overall favorites over any other dish soap. Leaves me feeling very confident my dishes are clean.
Kira K.
Kira K.
Heber Springs, AR
I'm all about getting clean, and nice smelling dishes and I love this line scent. It doesn't make my hands dry either like other dish detergents do.
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
I feel like with this one compared to the regular palmolives my dishes come out super clean everytime even if they are caked before it washed them!
Paige B.
Paige B.
Greenville, OH
This is great dish liquid. It smells really great and works really well. I think this works just as good as Dawn and makes the dishes really clean.
Fatima G.
Fatima G.
MIAMI, FL
I love the smell of lime so I wanted to try it. Not only does it smell wonderful but it did a bang-up job on my dishes! If you have to do dishes, you might as well use something that works well & smells great!This works wonderfully on stainless steel appliances. No residue or streaks!
Betty S.
Betty S.
Pahoa, HI
I love this soap so much! It has a great smell, gets the job done faster and less product used. It also does not leave my hands feeling chapped or dry, I really recommend this!
Kim S.
Kim S.
Dallas, TX
I haven't used Palmolive in a while but this formula seems very interesting and something I'd want to try. Will definitely be looking out for this
Holli C.
Holli C.
Corsicana
It gets our dishes clean and doesn't leave residue. That's all we really need and want it to do. Can't really get excited about cleaning dishes.
Krisy S.
Krisy S.
Newaygo, MI
This soap cuts grease and cleans dishes while leaving a fresh clean scent in the air. My hands do not get overly dried out, which I like because I have sensitive skin.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Sidni S.
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?