BY PALMOLIVE #64 in Dish Soap

• Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smel...6 Answers
  • Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?8 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it...6 Answers
Melissa A.
This dish soap is the holy grail of dish soaps. Absolutely love it. It works so good to get grease and food off dishes.
Pierina M.
Naugatuck, CT
I love love love the smell of this dish soap. I finished the bottle and repurchased more of it. Great smell for summer.
Malu C.
Key Biscayne, FL
This is my favorite!! It cleans everything neatly and leaves it smelling super fresh!! Would not change it for anything
Robyn C.
Staten Island, NY
This Palmolive is a great dish soap that not only leaves the dishes super clean, but also leave them smelling amazing!
Christina V.
The baking soda adds an extra powerful cleaning touch that helps scrub away grime. Can be drying for the hands though.
Valeria L.
I have never trusted in lime soaps at all, but this is really good. It delates (don't hide) the smell from your dishes.
Janeth G.
I just bought this product i haven't test it out I am waiting for my other dish soap to finish hopefully it cleans good
steven j.
Gets all the hard stuck on food off doesn't leave streaks on glass smelly great to makes your hands soft after using it
Amy P.
Evansville, IN
I really love the smell of this soap! It works great on stuck on messes and greasy dishes. And it's gentle on my hands.
Tabitha T.
Ferriday, LA
Love it!!! It gets your dishes clean and doubt have to feel and see if the Grace is still on them wow is the big for it
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Dori D.
Henderson , TX
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?