Add a Photo

Paige B.
Greenville, OH
May 19, 2017, 11:25 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime
This is great dish liquid. It smells really great and works really well. I think this works just as good as Dawn and makes the dishes really clean.
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
June 3, 2017, 9:49 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime
I feel like with this one compared to the regular palmolives my dishes come out super clean everytime even if they are caked before it washed them!
Fatima G.
Fatima G.
Feb. 27, 2017, 6:56 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime
I love the smell of lime so I wanted to try it. Not only does it smell wonderful but it did a bang-up job on my dishes! If you have to do dishes, you might as well use something that works well & smells great!This works wonderfully on stainless steel appliances. No residue or streaks!
Betty S.
Betty S.
Pahoa, HI
March 5, 2017, 9:53 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime
I love this soap so much! It has a great smell, gets the job done faster and less product used. It also does not leave my hands feeling chapped or dry, I really recommend this!
Kim S.
Kim S.
Dallas, TX
May 25, 2017, 7:37 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime
I haven't used Palmolive in a while but this formula seems very interesting and something I'd want to try. Will definitely be looking out for this
Holli C.
Holli C.
Corsicana
June 21, 2017, 8:31 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime
It gets our dishes clean and doesn't leave residue. That's all we really need and want it to do. Can't really get excited about cleaning dishes.
Krisy S.
Krisy S.
Newaygo, MI
March 23, 2017, 9:05 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime
This soap cuts grease and cleans dishes while leaving a fresh clean scent in the air. My hands do not get overly dried out, which I like because I have sensitive skin.
Calandra E.
Calandra E.
April 19, 2017, 11:22 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime
I absolutely love this dish detergent! Palmolive Fusion smells great and has long lasting suds! I am assured that my dishes are super clean!
Brooke T.
Brooke T.
April 23, 2017, 10:26 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime
I love this stuff!!! It smells good and works great. It suds up good and cleans dishes really well. Palmolive is my favorite dish soap brand
Jaime W.
Jaime W.
Feb. 28, 2017, 6:43 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime
This dish soap smells amazing if you love the line citrus scent. It bubbles up so nicely and doesn't leave any sort of grime on anything you wash with. Also this product leaves your hands feeling just as fresh!
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Sidni S.
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.