BY PALMOLIVE #27 in Dish Soap

• Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?8 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it...6 Answers
Staci T.
Gastonia, NC
Really great! smells clean but also keeps my dishes clean i will still keep buying this. i use this almost everday
Janilly R.
Tobyhanna
Great dish soap makes it easy to clean the tough stains and while doing so it leaves my hands feeling nice and soft
Dara M.
Got this in my box box loved it. Smelled awesome and worked great. Love his brand. Walmart and other stores sell it
Candace W.
Great soap. I use it all the time. Palmolive is good. Never understood people who were picky about their dish soap.
Natalie S.
North Bergen, NJ
This helps all the oil come off of all my greasy pans without the hustle ! It works amazing and its very affordable
Spring K.
Vevay, IN
Love this stuff! Love the smell and the way it cleans. Plus it it doesn't dry my hands. Works very well all in all.
E J.
Love the smells of these and they work so well! I've purchased these over and over again and they never disappoint.
Lizet A.
Laredo, TX
This absolutely works. It takes grease away. It foams easily and best of all smells good. It doesnt irritate skin.
Fatima F.
I live for this product i just really like the smell and the way it leaves the dishes i really enjoy this product.
Maria C.
I love this it smell very good and it lets your hands very softs. I recommend yo buy this 100% its very effective!!
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Dori D.
Henderson, TX
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?