BY PALMOLIVE #25 in Dish Soap

• Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell ...6 Answers
  • Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?7 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it a...5 Answers
Johanly M.
Johanly M.
Staple product in my house. Dont have to use much and gets the job done. It has a nice scent but not overpowering, which i enjoy. Its also really affordable.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
This is one of my favorites dish soaps. Good value, fights good with grease and smelly dishes. The smell of the soap is amazingly good and not rough on skin
Martha V.
Martha V.
It really does do what it clams to do,it cleans out even the toughest foods off your pans or dishes,it fights thew oil and leaves you dishes sparkly clean.
Jamie H.
Jamie H.
Columbus, GA
Mega Parent Expert
This dish soap is amazing. I love this one and the grapefruit one. The baking soda along with the scent makes your dishes and hands smell fresh. Love it
Anna K.
Anna K.
This product got the red tomato sauce off my white counter with no stains left behind. It smells good and is very affordable. It has lasted me months.
Cari F.
Cari F.
Cantrall, IL
Palmolive fusion and the Palmolive oxi clean are my overall favorites over any other dish soap. Leaves me feeling very confident my dishes are clean.
Kira K.
Kira K.
Heber Springs, AR
I'm all about getting clean, and nice smelling dishes and I love this line scent. It doesn't make my hands dry either like other dish detergents do.
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
I feel like with this one compared to the regular palmolives my dishes come out super clean everytime even if they are caked before it washed them!
Paige B.
Paige B.
Greenville, OH
This is great dish liquid. It smells really great and works really well. I think this works just as good as Dawn and makes the dishes really clean.
Fatima G.
Fatima G.
I love the smell of lime so I wanted to try it. Not only does it smell wonderful but it did a bang-up job on my dishes! If you have to do dishes, you might as well use something that works well & smells great!This works wonderfully on stainless steel appliances. No residue or streaks!
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Sidni S.
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.