Add a Photo

#13 in Dish Soap

Photos (159)
Sade A.
Sade A.

IT DOESNT LEAVE YOUR HANDS DRY, IT ALSO SMELLS REALLY GREAT.. GIVES YOUR DISHES A LIGHT SENT.
Eva K.
Eva K.
Wauchula, FL

This scent is sooo fresh. Kills any bad odor and cleans grease really easy off of my dishes.
Stacie C.
Stacie C.

I got this free with my #SuperMomVoxBox and I love it. It smells great and cleans very well.
Madison L.
Madison L.
Denver, CO

Smells delicious and it gets grease off my tupperware i think the baking soda helps out alot
Alicia J.
Alicia J.
Lawrenceville, GA

Love this new fusion line from Palmolive. It definitely removes overnight food effortlessly.
Jill B.
Jill B.
Arvada, CO

I got this from vox box and I love it. It smells good and works great. Will keep getting it.
Rosey L.
Rosey L.

Smells great and keeps my dishes clean and shiny and I like that it doesn't dry out my hands
BryAnna F.
BryAnna F.

I actually prefer Palmolive over dawn for most cases. It seems to really work grease better.
Sierra G.
Sierra G.
Mannford, OK

I love this dish soap and it makes everything so nice and clean and i love the smell of it .
Terri H.
Terri H.

Smells awful and doesn't clean all that well to me. It smells like chemicals mixed together
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Sidni S.
Sidni S.

Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?