Add a Photo

karen p.
Houston , Tx
May 27, 2017, 12:04 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime
I love this product it takes away grease fast and it's so effective and it's really affordable to buy it and I bought at Walmart I would definitely buy it again .
Gabrielle S.
Gabrielle S.
Albany, GA
April 10, 2017, 1:01 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime
Yasssss. I've been buying this stuff for years. It takes off EVERYTHING. I use it to clean my stove and my dishes. It gets off stuck on food with minimal effort.
Adriana H.
Adriana H.
Dallas, TX
May 11, 2017, 2:32 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime
The soap is super sudsy and it the smell is amazing! By far my favorite scent! I also think my washes came out cleaner without a residue feeling steer washing
Noor B.
Noor B.
Concord, CA
June 5, 2017, 8:26 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime
Grease controlling and amazing scent. It's the best. Usually use it to wash cups and dishes when am not using the dishwasher. Leaves then clean and sparkly! Smells amazing
Johanly M.
Johanly M.
April 12, 2017, 4:45 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime
Staple product in my house. Dont have to use much and gets the job done. It has a nice scent but not overpowering, which i enjoy. Its also really affordable.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
May 31, 2017, 1:27 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime
This is one of my favorites dish soaps. Good value, fights good with grease and smelly dishes. The smell of the soap is amazingly good and not rough on skin
Martha V.
Martha V.
June 18, 2017, 3:03 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime
It really does do what it clams to do,it cleans out even the toughest foods off your pans or dishes,it fights thew oil and leaves you dishes sparkly clean.
Anna K.
Anna K.
March 16, 2017, 7:18 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime
This product got the red tomato sauce off my white counter with no stains left behind. It smells good and is very affordable. It has lasted me months.
Cari F.
Cari F.
Cantrall, IL
April 19, 2017, 6:07 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime
Palmolive fusion and the Palmolive oxi clean are my overall favorites over any other dish soap. Leaves me feeling very confident my dishes are clean.
Kira K.
Kira K.
Heber Springs, AR
March 26, 2017, 4:22 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime
I'm all about getting clean, and nice smelling dishes and I love this line scent. It doesn't make my hands dry either like other dish detergents do.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Sidni S.
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.