BY PALMOLIVE #20 in Dish Soap

Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Orlando, FL
I honestly only get this when I can not find the dawn platinum soap it is a lot cheaper and t does smell amazing but you can tell the quality of the product from the price j don't or wouldn't recommend this to many people
Adrianna S.
Adrianna S.
Salt Lake City, UT
Makes it so easy to get off all of the stuck on food off. It leaves your hands soft rather than dried out and that important for those who choose to hand wash dishes.
Angela L.
Angela L.
Gardner, MA
The best dishwashing liquid!! A little goes a long way and it has great cleaning power! I also use it to spot treat my laundry. Works perfectly! Great smell as well.
Adela S.
Adela S.
San Diego
I love Palmolive it leaves you're dishes very bright and shiny, very clean and smells delicious. Adding baking soda was an amazing idea helps out a lot . I recommend
Kristin J.
Kristin J.
Slippery Rock, PA
I'm not a huge fan of lime, however, I really like the baking soda added. Baking soda
Cleans really well and I usually use it anyways, so the addition is perfect.
karen p.
karen p.
Houston , TX
I love this product it takes away grease fast and it's so effective and it's really affordable to buy it and I bought at Walmart I would definitely buy it again .
Gabrielle S.
Gabrielle S.
Albany, GA
Yasssss. I've been buying this stuff for years. It takes off EVERYTHING. I use it to clean my stove and my dishes. It gets off stuck on food with minimal effort.
Adriana H.
Adriana H.
fort worth
The soap is super sudsy and it the smell is amazing! By far my favorite scent! I also think my washes came out cleaner without a residue feeling steer washing
Noor B.
Noor B.
Concord , CA
Grease controlling and amazing scent. It's the best. Usually use it to wash cups and dishes when am not using the dishwasher. Leaves then clean and sparkly! Smells amazing
Johanly M.
Johanly M.
Staple product in my house. Dont have to use much and gets the job done. It has a nice scent but not overpowering, which i enjoy. Its also really affordable.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Sidni S.
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.