Add a Photo

Photos (159)
Trista B.
Trista B.
Hickory, NC

Suds up good and they are long lasting. Smells pretty good. Cleans my dishes good .
Guadalupe R.
Guadalupe R.
Salem, OR

Its amazing gets job done it smells good and makes the experience just a but better
Hillary R.
Hillary R.
Blackfoot, ID

Love this product, will be purchasing it again. Thank you so much. #palmolivefusion
My favorite in the kitchen cut easy the grease and is soft in your hands good aroma
Brandy R.
Brandy R.

Cleans my dishes well. Doesn't dry out my hands and nails. Smell is fresh and clean
Ilianni A.
Ilianni A.

Aporta suavidad a las manos, olor delicioso. Excelente producto super recommendado.
Brittany R.
Brittany R.

Got a sample of this and am going to buy the full size I love how good this works!
Sophia Q.
Sophia Q.
Grovetown, GA

This is the only dish soap I swear by. It's affordable, effective and smells good.
Rana H.
Rana H.

This product smells great and is very concentrated so a little bit goes a long way
Desiree L.
Desiree L.

Leaves my dishes clean with no left behind food. Also is really gentle on my hands
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Sidni S.
Sidni S.

Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.