BY PALMOLIVE #27 in Dish Soap

• Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smel...6 Answers
  • Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?8 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it...6 Answers
steven j.
Gets all the hard stuck on food off doesn't leave streaks on glass smelly great to makes your hands soft after using it
Gaby Z.
I really enjoy the smell of this product. The bottle is nice. It doesn't leave your hands super dry like other products
Karla P.
Norcross, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this product for my dishes. It's gentle on the skin but rough on my dirty dishes, and it comes in great scents!
Tabitha T.
Ferriday, LA
Love it!!! It gets your dishes clean and doubt have to feel and see if the Grace is still on them wow is the big for it
Malu C.
Key Biscayne, FL
This is my favorite!! It cleans everything neatly and leaves it smelling super fresh!! Would not change it for anything
Robyn C.
Staten Island, NY
This Palmolive is a great dish soap that not only leaves the dishes super clean, but also leave them smelling amazing!
Sierra F.
Fort Campbell, KY
Palmolive has been around since I was a little girl. It really works on tough grease and bubbles up like I want it to!
Lindsay R.
Cincinnati, OH
I received this in a past VoxBox and I love it! The products is great at breaking up tough grease and smells amazing!!
Esmeralda A.
Buckeye, AZ
The smells are amazing and i especially like this one because it doesnt take a lot of scrubbing to get the grease off.
Becca W.
This dish soap works great on grease and makes scrubbing significantly easier. it leaves a great smell no matter what.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Dori D.
Henderson , TX
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?