BY PALMOLIVE #52 in Dish Soap

• Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?8 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it...6 Answers
karen p.
Houston , TX
I love this product it takes away grease fast and it's so effective and it's really affordable to buy it and I bought at Walmart I would definitely buy it again .
Kristin J.
Slippery Rock, PA
I'm not a huge fan of lime, however, I really like the baking soda added. Baking soda
Cleans really well and I usually use it anyways, so the addition is perfect.
Gabrielle S.
Albany, GA
Yasssss. I've been buying this stuff for years. It takes off EVERYTHING. I use it to clean my stove and my dishes. It gets off stuck on food with minimal effort.
Fatima G.
I love the smell of lime so I wanted to try it. Not only does it smell wonderful but it did a bang-up job on my dishes! If you have to do dishes, you might as well use something that works well & smells great!This works wonderfully on stainless steel appliances. No residue or streaks!
Betty S.
Pahoa, HI
I love this soap so much! It has a great smell, gets the job done faster and less product used. It also does not leave my hands feeling chapped or dry, I really recommend this!
Krisy S.
Newaygo, MI
This soap cuts grease and cleans dishes while leaving a fresh clean scent in the air. My hands do not get overly dried out, which I like because I have sensitive skin.
Jaime W.
This dish soap smells amazing if you love the line citrus scent. It bubbles up so nicely and doesn't leave any sort of grime on anything you wash with. Also this product leaves your hands feeling just as fresh!
Zatoria B.
Matamoras, PA
This dish soap is actually really good. I honestly happened to by it because it was on sale and it cleaned my dishes well and it also smells amazing. I think that was one of the things that I enjoy is that it has a strong fresh smell but it doesn't linger forever. I recommend buying.
Alexandra B.
Medley, FL
It has really good smell to clean, all I use with this product is excellent, is a good value for it's quality totally, I buy it always on the supermarket or Walmart, and it has a delicious scent, totally would buy it again, It is in my first options
Kavya G.
great product! works well and smells great. If I ever have burnt scraps on the bottom of a pan, I add a few drops and leave it on for a few minutes and the pan is as good as new. It smells great and it's great for cleaning. You can buy this product at any grocery store I would assume!
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Dori D.
Henderson, TX
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?