Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#27 in Dish Soap

Photos (158)
My favorite in the kitchen cut easy the grease and is soft in your hands good aroma
Brandy R.
Brandy R.

Cleans my dishes well. Doesn't dry out my hands and nails. Smell is fresh and clean
Guadalupe R.
Guadalupe R.
Salem, OR

Its amazing gets job done it smells good and makes the experience just a but better
Brittany R.
Brittany R.

Got a sample of this and am going to buy the full size I love how good this works!
Sophia Q.
Sophia Q.
Philadelphia, PA

This is the only dish soap I swear by. It's affordable, effective and smells good.
Desiree L.
Desiree L.

Leaves my dishes clean with no left behind food. Also is really gentle on my hands
Blanca T.
Blanca T.
Lubbock, TX

I like the palmolive it jas a great orange smell and it cleans my dishes very well
Rana H.
Rana H.

This product smells great and is very concentrated so a little bit goes a long way
Ilianni A.
Ilianni A.

Aporta suavidad a las manos, olor delicioso. Excelente producto super recommendado.
Heather G.
Heather G.
Seneca, SC

I love how affordable Palmolive is I have it at my sunk now use it all the time .
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Cyndi C.
Cyndi C.
Proctorville, OH

How well does this work on things other than dishes? I asking about things oven racks or other things of that nature?

Join Now