Add a Photo

#27 in Dish Soap

Photos (157)
Trinity S.
Trinity S.

Very effective and the scent is wonderful. The baking soda really helps when cleaning and is very effective.
Dominika J.
Dominika J.

This smells great and removes tough spots while washing. I only hand wash and this is quick and easy to use.
Erica M.
Erica M.
Fennville, MI

Received this as a sample in one of my boxes and fell in love with the smell. Only dish soap I purchase now.
Tiffany O.
Tiffany O.
Torrance, Ca

Works really well. Tough on grease and you don't have to use as much. Smells good but not harsh on the hands
Autumn T.
Autumn T.

Got it in my supermom voxbox. smells great and works fantastically- no grease issues, cuts right through it.
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Greensboro, NC

This is my most favorite dish detergent to use. It smells so good and gets your dishes clean and sparkling.
Simone L.
Simone L.
Québec,Qc

Ce produit sent si bon!! Pas mon préférer pour déloger les saleté mais tout de même un tres bon produit! :)
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
San Antonio, TX

I love that a little goes a long way and gets the dishes clean and very reasonable price and very effective
Abigail E.
Abigail E.
San Diego, CA

It really removes grease and 24 hour stuck on food. It cleans good and smells good. I really love using it.
Elia C.
Elia C.

I like the baking soda in this dish soap, it lets me know it's really working and the smell is really good!
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Cyndi C.
Cyndi C.
Proctorville, OH

How well does this work on things other than dishes? I asking about things oven racks or other things of that nature?

Join Now