Add a Photo

#27 in Dish Soap

Photos (159)
angela k.
angela k.

Cleans the heavy grease well. has a good scent...a little heavy I think...should wear gloves!
ShannonDavila J.
ShannonDavila J.
Schertz, TX

Amazing dish soap. It helps make cleaning easy and works awesome. The smell is great as well.
Sierra G.
Sierra G.
Mannford, OK

I love this dish soap and it makes everything so nice and clean and i love the smell of it .
Jill B.
Jill B.
Arvada, Co

I got this from vox box and I love it. It smells good and works great. Will keep getting it.
Eva K.
Eva K.
Wauchula, FL

This scent is sooo fresh. Kills any bad odor and cleans grease really easy off of my dishes.
Madison L.
Madison L.
Denver, CO

Smells delicious and it gets grease off my tupperware i think the baking soda helps out alot
BryAnna F.
BryAnna F.

I actually prefer Palmolive over dawn for most cases. It seems to really work grease better.
Rosey L.
Rosey L.

Smells great and keeps my dishes clean and shiny and I like that it doesn't dry out my hands
Stacie C.
Stacie C.

I got this free with my #SuperMomVoxBox and I love it. It smells great and cleans very well.
Jess P.
Jess P.
Brooklyn, NY

Affordable. I love a good dish soap that is extra soapy. It really cuts through the grease.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Cyndi C.
Cyndi C.
Proctorville, OH

How well does this work on things other than dishes? I asking about things oven racks or other things of that nature?

Join Now