Add a Photo

Jessica C.
Jessica C.
May 2, 2017, 3:58 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime
It takes a lot of soap to wash the dishes. Instead of saving, I spend a lot more soap. It has a good smell, but I recommend other soaps for better dishes than this one.
Ancil M.
Ancil M.
Sugar Land, TX
May 31, 2017, 6:17 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime
This does amazing at cleaning heavy dish stains. A little bit of the product really does a long way. My family member bought some generic brands one day and I could absolutely tell a difference in quality between this and the generic.
Andie R.
Andie R.
Tucson, AZ
April 24, 2017, 8:34 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime
I normally use lemon, soap, and baking soda to clean, so this dishwashing liquid makes my job easier! It's fresh scent is very pleasant and cleans even the most baked on food.
Amy B.
Amy B.
Knob Noster, MO
April 29, 2017, 4:28 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime
It was a bit different. I'm used to like their plain smells or flowery scents. I had never use one with baking soda and lime. It was different but it actually worked great.
Sharlene A.
Sharlene A.
April 18, 2017, 11:54 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime
Lovely scent. This product is great for the tough grease, and grime you get from dinning with lots of people, or barbecues! :) 5/5 Hands down the best on cutting grease.
Adrianna S.
Adrianna S.
Salt Lake City, UT
April 3, 2017, 1:33 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime
Makes it so easy to get off all of the stuck on food off. It leaves your hands soft rather than dried out and that important for those who choose to hand wash dishes.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Orlando, FL
June 22, 2017, 8:35 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime
I honestly only get this when I can not find the dawn platinum soap it is a lot cheaper and t does smell amazing but you can tell the quality of the product from the price j don't or wouldn't recommend this to many people
Angela L.
Angela L.
Gardner, MA
May 21, 2017, 8:32 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime
The best dishwashing liquid!! A little goes a long way and it has great cleaning power! I also use it to spot treat my laundry. Works perfectly! Great smell as well.
Adela S.
Adela S.
San Diego
April 21, 2017, 1:30 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime
I love Palmolive it leaves you're dishes very bright and shiny, very clean and smells delicious. Adding baking soda was an amazing idea helps out a lot . I recommend
karen p.
karen p.
Houston , Tx
May 27, 2017, 12:04 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime
I love this product it takes away grease fast and it's so effective and it's really affordable to buy it and I bought at Walmart I would definitely buy it again .
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Sidni S.
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?