Add a Photo

#20 in Dish Soap

Photos (158)
Britany G.
Britany G.

I always try to get scented dish soaps and this one is amazing and it does the job fantastically
Isabella P.
Isabella P.
Miami Beach, FL

This fusion clean is like magic it make the difference, I use it everyday I love it, ITS AMAZING
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

Decent soap. Smells good and gets the job done. Just an average soap of you want something done.
Kinsley R.
Kinsley R.

One of my favs by palmolive. Fushiom clean with baking soda and lime gets the job done. Always!.
Helena C.
Helena C.
San Juan

I mix a little bit of salt too so it lasts more. I love this soap. I use it for so many things.
Carla E.
Carla E.
Redwood City, CA

The smell is something else to this . It works well but not as good as other dish soap brands .
Adriana L.
Adriana L.
Palm Coast, FL

Me encanta, realmente no necesito usar mucho producto para poder quitarle a grasa a la vajilla.
Salamawit G.
Salamawit G.
Auckland, New Zealand

One that I have been using for years and years I can Always count on it to keep my dishes clean
SILVANA M.

I WILL BUY AGAIN FOR SURE
i AM USING ALWAYS
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.

This stuff is no joke all stuck on food crumbs whatever smells may be lingering, GONE with this
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA

Where did you purchase this? I've been using the Blueberry Almond scented Palmolive that softens hands and I love it but I'd love to try this also.

Join Now