Add a Photo

Photos (158)
Natalie K.
Natalie K.
Olathe, Ks

Smells great! Love it! It cleans really well! I will now continue to buy this brand!
M J.
M J.

Awesome liquid soap! Gets the stains out and dishes are amazingly clean and shine!!!
Zaneta D.
Zaneta D.
London

This product washed all my pans so well i was really impressed and it smelt amazing.
Ivelisse  G.
Ivelisse G.
San Antonio, TX

Currently have this at my kitchen sink! It smells great and really cuts down grease.
Hillary R.
Hillary R.
Blackfoot, ID

Love this product, will be purchasing it again. Thank you so much. #palmolivefusion
Trista B.
Trista B.
hickory, NC

Suds up good and they are long lasting. Smells pretty good. Cleans my dishes good .
Brandy R.
Brandy R.

Cleans my dishes well. Doesn't dry out my hands and nails. Smell is fresh and clean
Guadalupe R.
Guadalupe R.
Salem, OR

Its amazing gets job done it smells good and makes the experience just a but better
My favorite in the kitchen cut easy the grease and is soft in your hands good aroma
Blanca T.
Blanca T.
Lubbock, TX

I like the palmolive it jas a great orange smell and it cleans my dishes very well
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Cyndi C.
Cyndi C.
Proctorville, OH

How well does this work on things other than dishes? I asking about things oven racks or other things of that nature?

Join Now