BY PALMOLIVE #51 in Dish Soap

• Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?7 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it...5 Answers
Mariah J.
Mariah J.
Palmolive is my go to for dirty dishes it makes scrubbing easy and is more affordable than other big name brands. It's great value for the price you cannot go wrong plus it smells great
Kiara I.
Kiara I.
Lodi, NJ
Mega Parent Expert
When I found this gem I was hesitant about trying it. Like will that baking soda and lime actually make a difference? Let me tell ya, it does! I've replaced all my Dish soap with this!!
Maklisha F.
Maklisha F.
I just tried this dish soap and i have got to say that it is amazing and I can use this without putting my cap full of bleach in my dish water to make sure that my dishes are squeaky clean and germ free.
Mary W.
Mary W.
Pulaski, TN
I like this alright. It doesn't seem to cut grease as well as some other brands but it is a little cheaper. I feel like I have to use a little more of this product to get good results.
Ashley Y.
Ashley Y.
This is my favorite scent for any dish soap! I usually can get this on sale or at the dollar tree. It's a clean citrus lime scent that just makes things smell cleaner and feel cleaner!
Claudia Z.
Claudia Z.
Es muy efectivo, huele increíblemente delicioso y remueve la suciedad muy Rapido, el costo es un poco elevado si lo comparas con otras marcas igual de buenas pero el aroma lo vale
cassandra h.
cassandra h.
Beaumont, TX
Palmolive is my favorite so, anytime a new one pops up I have to try it. Most people don't really care about the scents of dish detergent but, I always smell before I buy. The fusion scents are amazing & cleans well with only a little squirt.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
It takes a lot of soap to wash the dishes. Instead of saving, I spend a lot more soap. It has a good smell, but I recommend other soaps for better dishes than this one.
Andie R.
Andie R.
Tucson, AZ
I normally use lemon, soap, and baking soda to clean, so this dishwashing liquid makes my job easier! It's fresh scent is very pleasant and cleans even the most baked on food.
Ancil M.
Ancil M.
Sugar Land, TX
This does amazing at cleaning heavy dish stains. A little bit of the product really does a long way. My family member bought some generic brands one day and I could absolutely tell a difference in quality between this and the generic.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Sidni S.
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.