BY PALMOLIVE #27 in Dish Soap

• Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?8 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it...6 Answers
Kayla H.
San Antonio, TX
I feel this works just as good as other brands out there. Tough stains and build up are easy to clean with this product.
Bridgett D.
Lebanon, KY
Really like this fish soap. Gets our dishes clean the first time and side quite nicely. I really like the smell as well.
Danielle O.
Although this smells amazing and cleans well I didn't realize it wasn't antibacterial so I go and buy the orange one now.
steven j.
Gets all the hard stuck on food off doesn't leave streaks on glass smelly great to makes your hands soft after using it
Michelle  W.
Tampa, FL
I use this product as a back up but find it dries out my hands. Will need to look at the product to see what is in it.
Pierina M.
Naugatuck, CT
I love love love the smell of this dish soap. I finished the bottle and repurchased more of it. Great smell for summer.
catherine g.
WALKERTOWN, NC
I got this in my supermom voxbox. I love it. it works great. it smells great. I've bought it since I got it in my box.
Valeria L.
I have never trusted in lime soaps at all, but this is really good. It delates (don't hide) the smell from your dishes.
Gaby Z.
I really enjoy the smell of this product. The bottle is nice. It doesn't leave your hands super dry like other products
Becca W.
This dish soap works great on grease and makes scrubbing significantly easier. it leaves a great smell no matter what.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Dori D.
Henderson, TX
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?