BY PALMOLIVE #20 in Dish Soap

Michelle E.
Michelle E.
Tulsa, Ok
You cannot deny the toll that washing dishes does on hands. This helps with that. At least for me. It's affordable and does what it claims. Great value. Cleans and keeps the results on my hands at a minimum.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Gallipolis , OH
I have repurchased this dish detergent over and over. The scent is not over bearing like many brands. It smells fresh and clean. It also cuts grease well and seems to last better than others I've tried.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Saginaw,MI
Palmolive is a great brand of dish soap. It doesn't cost very much to buy and it smells good. It makes your dishes very clean. You can buy it from almost any store. I would highly recommend it to others.
Avery B.
Avery B.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
This definitely gets my dishes clean, and it smells good too. I do prefer the version that is meant to give you soft hands. My biggest complaint about this formula is that it often leaves my hands pretty dry.
Molly D.
Molly D.
This is my go to product for getting dried or stuck on food off of dishes.  I put a little bit of the Palmolive in the bottom of the dish and let it soak with some water.  The lime smell is great when you are doing dishes, it smells very fresh and clean.
Sara L.
Sara L.
Montebello, CA
I've been using this product for many years since childhood and it still around through adulthood it's a very good product to use. I will keep buying this product. Perfect for stains smile and great cleaning.
Sunday H.
Sunday H.
I was not completely wowed by this product. Didn't too particularly like the scent at all. It did a fair job of cleaning the dishes, however. I will not purchase this version of Palmolive again.
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Hatfield, PA
This is my absolute favorite dish soap. The scent doesn't make the kitchen smell funky when mixed with different food leftovers and the formula gets the job done without ruining my hands.
Kiara I.
Kiara I.
Lodi, NJ
Mega Parent Expert
When I found this gem I was hesitant about trying it. Like will that baking soda and lime actually make a difference? Let me tell ya, it does! I've replaced all my Dish soap with this!!
Mariah J.
Mariah J.
Palmolive is my go to for dirty dishes it makes scrubbing easy and is more affordable than other big name brands. It's great value for the price you cannot go wrong plus it smells great
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Sidni S.
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.