Add a Photo

Photos (157)
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
West seneca , NY

This scent may be my favorite. I feel like it cleans my dishes good and doesn't leave any greasy mess left over.
Sam H.
Sam H.
Minneapolis, MN

It's amazing ...leaves your hand soft
I recommend it smells great and works good on the tuff and hard to clean
Daisy R.
Daisy R.
North Chicago, IL

Love this soap sooooo much . It never dry my hands. It also does a very good job I will recommend to everyone.
Madison L.
Madison L.
Fresno, CA

Recently found this at my local dollar tree. Couldn't beat it for the price. Works great smells good. Good buy
Phil M.
Phil M.
London

Does a great job getting the dishes spotless and smells great very fresh. Leaves hands feeling soft and clean.
Tyler D.
Tyler D.
Pima, az

Love this stuff. Smells amazing and doesn't dry out my hands. Also works pretty good on stubborn food residue.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Memphis, TN

I tried this one day and I've been hooked ever since ! Dishes are squeaky clean and the fragrance is nice also
Leslie W.
Leslie W.
Clarksville, TN

I love the new Palmolive Fusion dish detergents. It has baking soda which is a great natural cleaning product.
Leigh R.
Leigh R.
Columbia , SC

They're detergents always smell so good and concentrated I don't have to use a lot of soap to get dishes clean
Melissa M.
Melissa M.

I super recommend this brand because it cleans my dishes very well and has a very good smell of cleaning haha
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Cyndi C.
Cyndi C.
Proctorville, OH

How well does this work on things other than dishes? I asking about things oven racks or other things of that nature?

Join Now