Add a Photo

Avery B.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Feb. 25, 2017, 2:15 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime
This definitely gets my dishes clean, and it smells good too. I do prefer the version that is meant to give you soft hands. My biggest complaint about this formula is that it often leaves my hands pretty dry.
Sara L.
Sara L.
Montebello, CA
March 20, 2017, 2:29 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime
I've been using this product for many years since childhood and it still around through adulthood it's a very good product to use. I will keep buying this product. Perfect for stains smile and great cleaning.
Molly D.
Molly D.
June 10, 2017, 4:09 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime
This is my go to product for getting dried or stuck on food off of dishes.  I put a little bit of the Palmolive in the bottom of the dish and let it soak with some water.  The lime smell is great when you are doing dishes, it smells very fresh and clean.
Sunday H.
Sunday H.
April 12, 2017, 10:14 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime
I was not completely wowed by this product. Didn't too particularly like the scent at all. It did a fair job of cleaning the dishes, however. I will not purchase this version of Palmolive again.
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Hatfield, PA
April 14, 2017, 6:52 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime
This is my absolute favorite dish soap. The scent doesn't make the kitchen smell funky when mixed with different food leftovers and the formula gets the job done without ruining my hands.
Mariah J.
Mariah J.
April 2, 2017, 9:36 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime
Palmolive is my go to for dirty dishes it makes scrubbing easy and is more affordable than other big name brands. It's great value for the price you cannot go wrong plus it smells great
Mary W.
Mary W.
Pulaski, TN
March 24, 2017, 10:03 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime
I like this alright. It doesn't seem to cut grease as well as some other brands but it is a little cheaper. I feel like I have to use a little more of this product to get good results.
Maklisha F.
Maklisha F.
June 17, 2017, 9:09 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime
I just tried this dish soap and i have got to say that it is amazing and I can use this without putting my cap full of bleach in my dish water to make sure that my dishes are squeaky clean and germ free.
Claudia Z.
Claudia Z.
Medley, FL
May 13, 2017, 12:01 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime
Es muy efectivo, huele increíblemente delicioso y remueve la suciedad muy Rapido, el costo es un poco elevado si lo comparas con otras marcas igual de buenas pero el aroma lo vale
cassandra h.
cassandra h.
Beaumont, TX
Feb. 24, 2017, 9:53 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime
Palmolive is my favorite so, anytime a new one pops up I have to try it. Most people don't really care about the scents of dish detergent but, I always smell before I buy. The fusion scents are amazing & cleans well with only a little squirt.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Sidni S.
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.