BY PALMOLIVE #27 in Dish Soap

• Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?8 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it...6 Answers
Jeannette G.
Vallejo
Palmolive is great product with a great price! And top it off it has a hint of lime smell. I love anything fresh smelling
Allie B.
Counce, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love how clean this gets my dishes and it doesn't dry out my hands like other dish soaps do which is definitely a plus
Kathleen M.
Del Rio , TX
This smells great and cleans very well. I've cleaned my invisilign with this as well as mopped my tile flooring with it.
Barbara H.
Charlotte, NC
This brand is one of my favorites to our use it all the time it makes my dishes come out really clean and has a nice sent
Libby A.
Smells great, I do have to use a little more soap to lather real well. No lotion in the product so hands are usually dry.
Ashley J.
Memphis, TN
Works great on hard to remove scum and food. Leaves you hands feeling soft and light scented. I love this dish detergent.
Robyn L.
Fort Collins, CO
This seems like a natural product. It gets the grease off a pan and smells nice! It does what it's supposed to do!
stephanie m.
I got a bottle in my voxbox and i love it just wish it came in different scents I would definitely buy loved the way it cleaned
Danielle O.
Although this smells amazing and cleans well I didn't realize it wasn't antibacterial so I go and buy the orange one now.
Claudia H.
arcadia, SC
This soap works really well against grease. a little goes a long way! and the price is great!! the smell is amazing to !
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Dori D.
Henderson , TX
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?