Add a Photo

#27 in Dish Soap

Photos (159)
Britany G.
Britany G.

I always try to get scented dish soaps and this one is amazing and it does the job fantastically
Kinsley R.
Kinsley R.

One of my favs by palmolive. Fushiom clean with baking soda and lime gets the job done. Always!.
Giovanna C.
Giovanna C.

Funciona al cien por ciento, me encantó todo con la verdad me encantaron los productos que usooo
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.

This stuff is no joke all stuck on food crumbs whatever smells may be lingering, GONE with this
Salamawit G.
Salamawit G.
Auckland, New Zealand

One that I have been using for years and years I can Always count on it to keep my dishes clean
SILVANA M.

i AM USING ALWAYS
Janet T.
Janet T.
Roanoke, IN

Love the scent. I like using products that not only work well but they smell really good also.
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Orlando, FL

Say you make really thick sauces (spaghetti sauce, etc.) This takes it off without any effort.
Lindsay K.
Lindsay K.
Twin Falls, ID

Cuts grease while leaving my hands soft. No soaking needed with this stuff! Easy and efficient
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Bridgeport, AL

I like the grease that this gets off without having to over scrub! And it smells good as well!
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Cyndi C.
Cyndi C.
Proctorville, OH

How well does this work on things other than dishes? I asking about things oven racks or other things of that nature?

Join Now