Add a Photo

Photos (159)
Eva K.
Eva K.
Wauchula, FL

This scent is sooo fresh. Kills any bad odor and cleans grease really easy off of my dishes.
Sierra G.
Sierra G.
Mannford, OK

I love this dish soap and it makes everything so nice and clean and i love the smell of it .
Shelly D.
Shelly D.
Cheyenne, WY

This is great I love the smell and it produces a lot of suds and makes my dishes very clean
Jess P.
Jess P.
Brooklyn, NY

Affordable. I love a good dish soap that is extra soapy. It really cuts through the grease.
Brittney H.
Brittney H.
Texarkana, TX

I love this dishwasher soap. it makes my hands feel so soft and smooth. and it smells great
Becky S.
Becky S.
Los Angeles, CA

Smells great and gets rid of all the grease from my dishes and i absolutely love the scent.
Terri H.
Terri H.

Smells awful and doesn't clean all that well to me. It smells like chemicals mixed together
Whitney C.
Whitney C.
San tan valley, Arizona

Love this brand and scent! I use it as a pre wash before it goes in the dishwasher AMAZING
Kelly A.
Kelly A.
Franklin, NC

Make sure you were gloves unless you don't mind dry palms. It's an overall okay dish soap.
Mychaila G.
Mychaila G.
Spartanburg

This stuff is amazing I love it we need to buy more asap get the job done perfectly ❤️❤️❤️
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Sidni S.
Sidni S.

Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.