Add a Photo

#27 in Dish Soap

Photos (158)
Heather M.
Heather M.

Great scent and it works great on my pots and pans. I don't have to let them soak for long before they are clean.
Valeria C.
Valeria C.
Windsor, Ca

My mom says that this is the best for the diches, so if my mom said that it has to be real. I have to try it too.
Micaela I.
Micaela I.

Awesome dudeeeeee really loved dis 1like 4 real i use it every day of my lifeeee to every dish and every mealllll
Kristin O.
Kristin O.
Bradenton, FL

I like the clean scent, the color, the price, and most importantly that it doesn't leave my hands dry and flakey.
Brittney W.
Brittney W.
Helena, MT

I love it :) It smells great and works very good! The baking soda gets my dishes so clean! Very affordable price!
Kedene N.
Kedene N.
Brooklyn, NY

After getting this product, I couldn't wait to see it on the shelves. Arguable the best dish washing soap EVER!!
Tiene aromas deliciosos siento que desinfecta los trastes y deja mis manos suaves hace mucha espuma y dura mucho
Megan R.
Megan R.
Albion, NY

Love this soap. A little goes a long way! Cleans dishes really well without leaving a residue behind. Good smell
Kashayla W.
Kashayla W.
Harker Hts, TX

I like this soap a lot! It smells sooooo good and your hands are really soft if you use this in your dish water!
Michele G.
Michele G.
Las Vegas, NV

Good cleaning power. Better than most dish soap. Gets stuck on food off with soaking for a short period of time.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Cyndi C.
Cyndi C.
Proctorville, OH

How well does this work on things other than dishes? I asking about things oven racks or other things of that nature?

Join Now