BY PALMOLIVE #27 in Dish Soap

• Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?8 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it...6 Answers
Jacqueline H.
Rahway, NJ
This cleans sooo well gets the toughest grease off! It smells amazing and it's not harsh on my hands. Definitely recommend
Ryley M.
Murphysboro, IL
I currently use this soap, and it smells great! Not to mention the way it makes my dishes relook even after a messy dinner
Loutchana P.
This is really good with cleaning dishes. It fights the left over food and grease on the dishes and get them squeaky clean.
Shannon P.
Lambertville, MI
Washes away all of the grease, leaving dishes clean....the lime scent makes it pleasant and hands smell great after too!
Elizabeth M.
Indio, CA
Love love love it! Smells so good and is strong enough that you only need a small dash on the sponge to get the job done!
Ivett O.
Roma, TX
This soap is so perfect it removes all the grease from the dishes and I have no problem with this soap it is perfect !!!
Aryn H.
This is a great dish soap! It smells good, gets our dishes clean, gets off the tough stuff and doesn't leave any residue
Brie D.
Belton, TX
This oroducr really helps with removal of stains and food on dishes. Soft on the hands and the scent is not overwhelming.
Tracey C.
Sweet Springs, MO
Dishes are clean, my hands are soft and the smell is good - I love this dish soap. It works well and is nice and bubbly.
Violeta C.
Good degreaser. Good with dishes and even more with your hands. Love how it smells and how it cleans. Really affordable.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Dori D.
Henderson , TX
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?