Add a Photo

Emina M.
Pinellas Park, FL
May 11, 2017, 12:01 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime
I actually enjoy the scent of this although I do love most Palmolive scents. The sensitive one is my favorite because I do have sensitive skin and I get irritated easily when I wash dishes. I purchase this all the time.
Jillian C.
Jillian C.
March 10, 2017, 12:43 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime
Love this brand and product so much. Works great on the all sorts of different pans and great on all the grease and build up from all the cooking and baking we love to do. Definitely a must have in our household.
Angie P.
Angie P.
Shamokin Dam, PA
Feb. 26, 2017, 8:16 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime
I used this a handful of times, it works well enough. However I wasn't a huge fan. I purchased it at Walmart. It didn't give my dishes the clean feeling as dawn would have without a greasy feel after cleaning.
Janet A.
Janet A.
April 28, 2017, 11:11 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime
THE way this smells makes me coming back to washing dishes and to buy it again and again the price is very affordable and the product is afectable. It really works. This is my fave out of all of them out there
Bri L.
Bri L.
Millington, TN
April 13, 2017, 3:47 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime
This is what we use in our chemistry classes. I don't know if science has a particular liking to it but it works for flasks and beakers. It doesn't have too strong a smell and it works pretty well, I'd say.
Cheryl S.
Cheryl S.
Los Lunas, NM
Feb. 24, 2017, 10:32 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime
Honestly I wasn't sure if this would be good but it really is amazing! My dishes are very clean after this! It's smells amazing! It definitely does it's job! And the best part is it doesn't dry my hands!!
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
May 4, 2017, 10:50 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime
Recently tried this and I liked it a lot. Bought it at ShopRite on sale for $1.99. Very effective and smells great too. Love the amount of suds I get while not having to use too much. Definitely would buy again!
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Gallipolis , OH
June 5, 2017, 11:51 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime
I have repurchased this dish detergent over and over. The scent is not over bearing like many brands. It smells fresh and clean. It also cuts grease well and seems to last better than others I've tried.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Saginaw,MI
June 6, 2017, 1:04 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime
Palmolive is a great brand of dish soap. It doesn't cost very much to buy and it smells good. It makes your dishes very clean. You can buy it from almost any store. I would highly recommend it to others.
Michelle E.
Michelle E.
Tulsa, Ok
June 12, 2017, 1:29 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime
You cannot deny the toll that washing dishes does on hands. This helps with that. At least for me. It's affordable and does what it claims. Great value. Cleans and keeps the results on my hands at a minimum.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Sidni S.
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.