BY PALMOLIVE #46 in Dish Soap

• Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell ...6 Answers
  • Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?7 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it a...5 Answers
Jessica Nicole T.
Jessica Nicole T.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Mega Parent Expert
I'm not much of a lime scented person but i don't know what it is this smells great! The fact that it includes baking soda is a plus it makes my dishes squeaky clean literally. Makes cleaning hard on stains easy! Highly recommend
Angela G.
Angela G.
Miami , FL
Me encanta este jabón líquido, desengrasa y su aroma es increíble, no reseca las manos y con solo una gota te rinde mucho, el precio es accesible, lo volvería a comprar de ser necesario, me gustan mucho los productos de esta marca
JESSICA A.
JESSICA A.
I absolutely love this dish soap. The scent is amazing. It smells clean and fresh. I highly recommend. Would definetly buy again. Pricing is very reasonable. I love it and my children love how easy it is to keep the dishes clean.
Emily E.
Emily E.
Nora, VA
Love love love this!! Amazing for soaking dishes over night for stuck on food. The scent is wonderful and isn't hard on hands. A little goes a long way with this which is amazing! Price is good will be buying again.
Emina M.
Emina M.
Pinellas Park, FL
I actually enjoy the scent of this although I do love most Palmolive scents. The sensitive one is my favorite because I do have sensitive skin and I get irritated easily when I wash dishes. I purchase this all the time.
Jillian C.
Jillian C.
Love this brand and product so much. Works great on the all sorts of different pans and great on all the grease and build up from all the cooking and baking we love to do. Definitely a must have in our household.
Angie P.
Angie P.
Shamokin Dam, PA
I used this a handful of times, it works well enough. However I wasn't a huge fan. I purchased it at Walmart. It didn't give my dishes the clean feeling as dawn would have without a greasy feel after cleaning.
Janet A.
Janet A.
THE way this smells makes me coming back to washing dishes and to buy it again and again the price is very affordable and the product is afectable. It really works. This is my fave out of all of them out there
Toni S.
Toni S.
This is a decent detergent. Not my favorite. I only buy it on sale with coupons if I really need dishwashing liquid. Otherwise I buy another brand. I have to use more of this detergent for it ton be effective.
Bri L.
Bri L.
Millington, TN
This is what we use in our chemistry classes. I don't know if science has a particular liking to it but it works for flasks and beakers. It doesn't have too strong a smell and it works pretty well, I'd say.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Sidni S.
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.