BY PALMOLIVE #52 in Dish Soap

• Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?8 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it...6 Answers
Cheryl S.
Los Lunas, NM
Honestly I wasn't sure if this would be good but it really is amazing! My dishes are very clean after this! It's smells amazing! It definitely does it's job! And the best part is it doesn't dry my hands!!
Sarah D.
Gallipolis , OH
I have repurchased this dish detergent over and over. The scent is not over bearing like many brands. It smells fresh and clean. It also cuts grease well and seems to last better than others I've tried.
Michelle E.
Tulsa, Ok
You cannot deny the toll that washing dishes does on hands. This helps with that. At least for me. It's affordable and does what it claims. Great value. Cleans and keeps the results on my hands at a minimum.
Hannah B.
Saginaw,MI
Palmolive is a great brand of dish soap. It doesn't cost very much to buy and it smells good. It makes your dishes very clean. You can buy it from almost any store. I would highly recommend it to others.
Avery B.
Jeffersonville, IN
This definitely gets my dishes clean, and it smells good too. I do prefer the version that is meant to give you soft hands. My biggest complaint about this formula is that it often leaves my hands pretty dry.
carissa c.
Christiana , TN
This stuff really does help get off caked on food if you let the dish soak for a bit. It smells nice and doesn't dry your hands out. What more could you want
Sara L.
Montebello, CA
I've been using this product for many years since childhood and it still around through adulthood it's a very good product to use. I will keep buying this product. Perfect for stains smile and great cleaning.
Jada I.
Naugatuck, CT
We just recently started buying this dish detergent and so far it is not so bad. It cleans well all the grease and sticking food on dishes and leaves that lovely lime smell which is everything.
Molly D.
This is my go to product for getting dried or stuck on food off of dishes.  I put a little bit of the Palmolive in the bottom of the dish and let it soak with some water.  The lime smell is great when you are doing dishes, it smells very fresh and clean.
Sunday H.
I was not completely wowed by this product. Didn't too particularly like the scent at all. It did a fair job of cleaning the dishes, however. I will not purchase this version of Palmolive again.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Dori D.
Henderson, TX
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?