Add a Photo

Photos (159)
Marisol D.
Marisol D.
Spring valley, CA

This works so good and doesn't dry out my hands. I like how this one is not super scented or anything
Chrystal S.
Chrystal S.

Love the fusions. Awesome scent same great cleaning power and deodorizer. All at an affordable price.
Jerica H.
Jerica H.

I work at Colgate Palmolive, and this is one of my favorite products. I also enjoy the other fusions.
Danixa R.
Danixa R.
Caguas

Palmolive, lime and baking soda, the perfect combination for ultra clean dishes and an amazing smell.
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.

Despega muy bien la grasa de los trastes, rinde mucho y es economico!
Mi suegra y yo lo ultilizamos!
Maria L.
Maria L.

The scent rocks!! Love it! You can never go wrong with Palmolive. Been used in my family for decades
Cely Z.
Cely Z.
Humboldt, TN

I never enjoyed washing dishes, but this odor make me feel so happy smelling that I really enjoy it.
Roxanne P.
Roxanne P.
Corpus Christi, TX

Product works great it gets the hard stuck on food off of pots and dishes have not been disappointed
member-cedbb0d55
member-cedbb0d55
Fort Worth, TX

this palmolive dish soap is great works very good and is very affortable it also has very good smell
Che'Mari B.
Che'Mari B.
Daytona Beach, FL

This dish soap is okay. I want it to not leave soap scum on my dishes because thats not attravctive.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Sidni S.
Sidni S.

Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?

Join Now