BY PALMOLIVE #27 in Dish Soap

• Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?8 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it...6 Answers
Cris D.
San Antonio, TX
This Palmolove Fusion Clean is so good! Aromatic and gentle on my hands. I actually prefer the scent over all other dishsoaps
leanna b.
Riverside , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Works the best. Baking soda is a secret weapon for tough foods. Worth the money, not overly expensive and has a good scent.
Heather T.
Seven Valleys, PA
Cleans and leaves a great scent in the kitchen. Doesn't leave smudges or marks I would definitely recommend this to others.
Ravinder K.
I do not recommend this to everyome because the scent for me is super strong/ as much as i love palmlive i do not like this
Tondzra H.
Brookfield , WI
I love that this product has the baking soda in it. It's feels great on my hands and my dishes are always clean afterward.
Lauren L.
Riley, MI
Cuts through grease way better than average Palmolive! Gets stuck on food off and leaves them way cleaner with no residue.
Jessica J.
Louisville, KY
Really like these. They dissolve grease well and I enjoy the fragrance. My favorite is probably the grapefruit one though.
Michelle K.
Morgan City, LA
It leaves you skin feeling nice and smooth. it also gets the tough grease stains off dishes. I usually buy these in bulks.
Kylar K.
negaunee
i love this!! it cleans my dishes and it smells so good. it it tough on the dishes but soft on my hands, totally recommend!
Lia L.
Great extra "umpfh" on grease. I've always been a palolive fan, and will definitely be adding this type to my shopping list
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Dori D.
Henderson , TX
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?