BY PALMOLIVE #46 in Dish Soap

• Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell ...6 Answers
  • Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?7 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it a...5 Answers
Carmen R.
Carmen R.
Palmolive is very good I like this smell is amaizing !! Especialy because have baking soda you know is very good for your skin . I enjoy do my dishes with this soap clean very nice and you can used for wash almost everything you want .. I love this product .
carrie l.
carrie l.
Waterbury, CT
Bought this for the first time a few weeks ago, because it was on sale. I fell in love with it, was sad I should have bought more. It smelled amazing, I didnt need a lot on my sponge. Really cleaned my dishes, pots and pans. Will definitely buy it agian
Viviana V.
Viviana V.
Duncanville, TX
Thanks to influenster they sent me a travel size of this and it was amazing now is this dish liquid is one of my top favorites it cleans real good and you will love it the baking soda makes it most extra clean I will buy this product over and over again.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
I have had to go through about 6 or 7 different types of dish liquid over the past few years due to psoriasis in my hands. This liquid never dries out my hands or causes rashes. And the smell is amazing and always leaves the kitchen smelling fresh.
Rachel E.
Rachel E.
Knoxville
I absolutely love the smell of this dishwashing detergent. The suds don't last as long as dawn but for quick washes in between running the dishwasher this is a good pick. My dishes always came out clean without leaving watermarks after they dried.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Marysville, MI
Mega Parent Expert
This is by far my favorite dish soap. As a mother of 5 I am constantly washing dishes and a little of this goes a long way. Always cleans the toughest grease and the scent makes dish washing pleasant. I would definitely recommend this product!!
Cici D.
Cici D.
This is one of those brands that have been around forever and is the go to brand of my family. It cleans well and is bubbly. The scent to this one is very pleasant. I'd definitely buy it again. It's cheaper than brands but works better than some.
Meg S.
Meg S.
Orlando, FL
I thought it was just a gimmicky thing when the package said it had lime and baking soda. I WAS TOTALLY WRONG. This dish soap is amazing. I feel like there is nothing it can't do. Caked on cheese and bathtub rings are no match for this stuff.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Ehhh it's not bad, but it isn't my favorite. It doesn't feel good on my hands and I have to let it soak for a while in order to get stuck on food off. The smell is pleasant, and I am not against buying it: but if I had to choose; I prefer Dawn.
Yazmin V.
Yazmin V.
Visalia , CA
I love the fusion clean Palmolive! The baking soda really makes me feel that my dishes are nice and clean and no residue is left over. I would also like to add that it doesn't dt out your hands or have an over powering scent. Love it!
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Sidni S.
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.