Add a Photo

#20 in Dish Soap

Photos (158)
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.

Despega muy bien la grasa de los trastes, rinde mucho y es economico!
Mi suegra y yo lo ultilizamos!
Jenn L.
Jenn L.
Toronto, Ont.

This is an awesome product. It smells great and works even better, I just wish it was antibacterial.
Maria L.
Maria L.

The scent rocks!! Love it! You can never go wrong with Palmolive. Been used in my family for decades
Sadie L.
Sadie L.
Bonney lake, Wa

Leaves hands feeling soft and dishes clean. Couldn't ask for a better product and it smells amazing
Shannin G.
Shannin G.
Las Vegas, NV

Love this baking soda with lime. Gets the geese out and it goes a long way I recommend this product
This is a great product and leaves my things that i eat on squeaky clean i love it. I recommend it.
Delaney
Delaney
Plover, WI

Like the way this smells. It sometimes it made my dishes feel greasy so I wasn't a huge fan of that
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.

I love this detergent! Works well. A little does a long way. Smells great, cleans dishes well once.
Love the strong scent in this dishwashing soap. Nice and sudsy, helps get tough food off my dishes!
priscilla k.
priscilla k.

This is a really great brand tough on grease gentle on hands fresh scent you dont have to use a lot
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA

Where did you purchase this? I've been using the Blueberry Almond scented Palmolive that softens hands and I love it but I'd love to try this also.

Join Now