Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime uploaded by Danielle T.Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime uploaded by Briana J.Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime uploaded by Suzanne P.See all 160 photos

BY PALMOLIVE #15 in Dish Soap

• Does it clean letter then the regular...It does work better than the r... 6 Answers
  • Does this dish soap work good? How's ...I personally think it works gr... 7 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love ...I found it at my local Harris ... 5 Answers
Photos (160)
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
I have had to go through about 6 or 7 different types of dish liquid over the past few years due to psoriasis in my hands. This liquid never dries out my hands or causes rashes. And the smell is amazing and always leaves the kitchen smelling fresh.
Rachel E.
Rachel E.
Knoxville
I absolutely love the smell of this dishwashing detergent. The suds don't last as long as dawn but for quick washes in between running the dishwasher this is a good pick. My dishes always came out clean without leaving watermarks after they dried.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Marysville, MI
Mega Parent Expert
This is by far my favorite dish soap. As a mother of 5 I am constantly washing dishes and a little of this goes a long way. Always cleans the toughest grease and the scent makes dish washing pleasant. I would definitely recommend this product!!
Cici D.
Cici D.
This is one of those brands that have been around forever and is the go to brand of my family. It cleans well and is bubbly. The scent to this one is very pleasant. I'd definitely buy it again. It's cheaper than brands but works better than some.
Meg S.
Meg S.
Orlando, FL
I thought it was just a gimmicky thing when the package said it had lime and baking soda. I WAS TOTALLY WRONG. This dish soap is amazing. I feel like there is nothing it can't do. Caked on cheese and bathtub rings are no match for this stuff.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
San Benito, TX
Ehhh it's not bad, but it isn't my favorite. It doesn't feel good on my hands and I have to let it soak for a while in order to get stuck on food off. The smell is pleasant, and I am not against buying it: but if I had to choose; I prefer Dawn.
Yazmin V.
Yazmin V.
Visalia , CA
I love the fusion clean Palmolive! The baking soda really makes me feel that my dishes are nice and clean and no residue is left over. I would also like to add that it doesn't dt out your hands or have an over powering scent. Love it!
Angela G.
Angela G.
Me encanta este jabón líquido, desengrasa y su aroma es increíble, no reseca las manos y con solo una gota te rinde mucho, el precio es accesible, lo volvería a comprar de ser necesario, me gustan mucho los productos de esta marca
JESSICA A.
JESSICA A.
I absolutely love this dish soap. The scent is amazing. It smells clean and fresh. I highly recommend. Would definetly buy again. Pricing is very reasonable. I love it and my children love how easy it is to keep the dishes clean.
Jessica Nicole T.
Jessica Nicole T.
Fort Carson, CO
I'm not much of a lime scented person but i don't know what it is this smells great! The fact that it includes baking soda is a plus it makes my dishes squeaky clean literally. Makes cleaning hard on stains easy! Highly recommend
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Sidni S.
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.