BY PALMOLIVE #59 in Dish Soap

• Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smel...6 Answers
  • Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?8 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it...6 Answers
Angela G.
Me encanta este jabón líquido, desengrasa y su aroma es increíble, no reseca las manos y con solo una gota te rinde mucho, el precio es accesible, lo volvería a comprar de ser necesario, me gustan mucho los productos de esta marca
Emily E.
Nora, VA
Love love love this!! Amazing for soaking dishes over night for stuck on food. The scent is wonderful and isn't hard on hands. A little goes a long way with this which is amazing! Price is good will be buying again.
Emina M.
Pinellas Park, FL
I actually enjoy the scent of this although I do love most Palmolive scents. The sensitive one is my favorite because I do have sensitive skin and I get irritated easily when I wash dishes. I purchase this all the time.
Jillian C.
Love this brand and product so much. Works great on the all sorts of different pans and great on all the grease and build up from all the cooking and baking we love to do. Definitely a must have in our household.
Angie P.
Shamokin Dam, PA
I used this a handful of times, it works well enough. However I wasn't a huge fan. I purchased it at Walmart. It didn't give my dishes the clean feeling as dawn would have without a greasy feel after cleaning.
Toni S.
This is a decent detergent. Not my favorite. I only buy it on sale with coupons if I really need dishwashing liquid. Otherwise I buy another brand. I have to use more of this detergent for it ton be effective.
Janet A.
THE way this smells makes me coming back to washing dishes and to buy it again and again the price is very affordable and the product is afectable. It really works. This is my fave out of all of them out there
Bri L.
Millington, TN
This is what we use in our chemistry classes. I don't know if science has a particular liking to it but it works for flasks and beakers. It doesn't have too strong a smell and it works pretty well, I'd say.
Amanda N.
Recently tried this and I liked it a lot. Bought it at ShopRite on sale for $1.99. Very effective and smells great too. Love the amount of suds I get while not having to use too much. Definitely would buy again!
Cheryl S.
Los Lunas, NM
Honestly I wasn't sure if this would be good but it really is amazing! My dishes are very clean after this! It's smells amazing! It definitely does it's job! And the best part is it doesn't dry my hands!!
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Dori D.
Henderson, TX
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?