Add a Photo

Photos (159)
Renee R.
Renee R.
Plantation, FL

Cuts through grease and grime. Smells great and a little goes a long way. The price is awesome as well.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Lavaca, AR

Works great and I love the fresh clean lime scent! The baking soda really helped get things extra clean
Sara P.
Sara P.
Edwardsville, Pa

Love this dish soap. Very bubbly and cleans the dishes great. This is especially good fir greasy dishes
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Henderson, NV

Amazing for dishwash and hand wash, removed the toughest stains while keeping your dishes in good shape
Yoshino J.
Yoshino J.
Long Beach, CA

I keep tapping the orange one but it takes me here so... idk. soap is soap. the orange one smells good.
Yumi Q.
Yumi Q.

The smell so fresh. I like that but I couldn't find this product any more. I should have buy some more.
Kamylla H.
Kamylla H.

Has such a good smell, beautiful packaging, great brand and quality products! I recommend without doubt
Kellie B.
Kellie B.
HOUMA, LA

I love this new scent. It cleans amazingly and smells really good. Its my favorite scent of palmolive.
Jeannie F.
Jeannie F.

Husband felt the ecologically responsible soaps didn't work well, so he bought this one -- we love it.
Natalie J.
Natalie J.
Bastrop, LA

Great product for washing dishes by hand, I don't find it as drying as the other dish soaps out there.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Sidni S.
Sidni S.

Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?