BY PALMOLIVE #30 in Dish Soap

• Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell ...6 Answers
  • Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?7 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it a...5 Answers
um s.
um s.
Bellevue, WA
I have always purchased Palmolive, i feel it really gets the dirt especially greasy things, i dont have to use soooo much product to get a good clean! And my husband and i love love the green apple scent, we usually try others every once in a while, but we always return to using this one! Best dish detergent!
Kailyn M.
Kailyn M.
Emmett
Smells great, cleans grease very well and stuck on food. I usually fill the sink with hot water and pour a little of the soap to make bubble and wash the dishes. If food is really stuck in I let it soak for a little bit
Briana J.
Briana J.
I got a #free sample of this at Target one day and I really liked it. It smells great and seemed to work great too, but not necessarily better than the store brand so I don't think I'd spend the extra money to purchase this regularly
Joanne H.
Joanne H.
I had received this in a voxbox awhile ago and loved it. The smell is great and it gets stuck on food off my dishes fast. I have been looking for it since I got it in that voxbox and can't find it in my local grocery store, so disappointing. If I could find it again I would stock up.
Brie F.
Brie F.
We have been using Palmolive in our household since I was a little girl and when I moved out I started using the brand. It is an excellent value for an excellent price and you can purchase it at Walgreens or Walmart or even at the grocery store. I highly recommend this dish washing soap
Crystal K.
Crystal K.
Los Angeles, CA
I really love this one. I actually prefer than the one with OxyClean. I got this at my local grocery store. Pros - it cleans very well. It's not kidding when it says it'll get off stains and grease after 24 hours. Cons - it runs out pretty quickly so consumer beware. Other than that, I do recommend!
Courtney N.
Courtney N.
Palmolive is my go to dish detergent. It's highly concentrated so a little goes a very long way. I have to hand wash all my dishes because I do not have a dish washer. This makes those stuck on foods come off that much easier so I'm not slaving away and scrubbing till my arms fall off!
Lakia J.
Lakia J.
Toledo, OH
This smells so good. It is a refreshing scent and not overwhelming. The bubbles stay all throughout my dishwashing. Doesn't leave any residue and rinses off the dishes well. Gets the dishes cleaned. Doesn't dry out my hands at all. I like it and will buy it again.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
I am usually not a fan of Palmolive dish soap, but this one was really good! It really got the dishes clean and left a nice feeling on my hands; it was really gentle on my hands. Overall, a very nice soap to use, and I would recommend it to others to use as well.
carrie l.
carrie l.
Waterbury, CT
Bought this for the first time a few weeks ago, because it was on sale. I fell in love with it, was sad I should have bought more. It smelled amazing, I didnt need a lot on my sponge. Really cleaned my dishes, pots and pans. Will definitely buy it agian
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Sidni S.
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.