Add a Photo

#27 in Dish Soap

Photos (159)
Jenna S.
Jenna S.

Great smelling and grease cutting. Reminds me of childhood when my mom would wash the dishes with me
Maria L.
Maria L.

The scent rocks!! Love it! You can never go wrong with Palmolive. Been used in my family for decades
Jenn L.
Jenn L.
Toronto, Ont.

This is an awesome product. It smells great and works even better, I just wish it was antibacterial.
Che'Mari B.
Che'Mari B.
Daytona Beach, FL

This dish soap is okay. I want it to not leave soap scum on my dishes because thats not attravctive.
member-cedbb0d55
member-cedbb0d55
Fort Worth, TX

this palmolive dish soap is great works very good and is very affortable it also has very good smell
Cely Z.
Cely Z.
Humboldt, TN

I never enjoyed washing dishes, but this odor make me feel so happy smelling that I really enjoy it.
sonia a.
sonia a.
chertsey, QC

It smells soooo good and is realy effective. It is soft for my skin but cleans the dishes very well.
Sakina D.
Sakina D.
East Orange, NJ

The smell is AMAZING! It lingers on in the air after you wash the dishes. It also cleans the dishes
Nicole Y.
Nicole Y.

Smells AMAZing, my only do I love it all of my friends and family do as well. Great product overall
Amy M.
Amy M.
Franklin, NC

Love the scents this brand makes. Is not as harsh on your hands as some other brands. Decent price.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Cyndi C.
Cyndi C.
Proctorville, OH

How well does this work on things other than dishes? I asking about things oven racks or other things of that nature?

Join Now