Add a Photo

Photos (158)
Kellie B.
Kellie B.
Houma, LA

I love this new scent. It cleans amazingly and smells really good. Its my favorite scent of palmolive.
Natalie J.
Natalie J.
Bastrop, LA

Great product for washing dishes by hand, I don't find it as drying as the other dish soaps out there.
Jeannie F.
Jeannie F.

Husband felt the ecologically responsible soaps didn't work well, so he bought this one -- we love it.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Fredericksburg, VA

This stuff is my go to it cleans the dishes ypur hands and the sink and it smells absolutely amazing!
Erin S.
Erin S.
Cuba, MO

My favorite thing about this dish soap is the scent it smells great. Ithe works pretty great as well.
Danixa R.
Danixa R.
Caguas

Palmolive, lime and baking soda, the perfect combination for ultra clean dishes and an amazing smell.
Marisol D.
Marisol D.
Spring valley, CA

This works so good and doesn't dry out my hands. I like how this one is not super scented or anything
Chrystal S.
Chrystal S.

Love the fusions. Awesome scent same great cleaning power and deodorizer. All at an affordable price.
Ali E.
Ali E.
Houston

Can't complain about this product LOVE it and it does it's work. Love how it leaves your hands soft.
Kiara
Kiara
Riverside, CA

Love the smell of lemon and cleans the Grease of the dishes good leaving my hands smellin like lemon
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA

Where did you purchase this? I've been using the Blueberry Almond scented Palmolive that softens hands and I love it but I'd love to try this also.

Join Now