BY PALMOLIVE #27 in Dish Soap

• Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?8 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it...6 Answers
John P.
Ambridge, PA
I love this product! Palmolive has always been my favorite but I think the baking soda really helps breaks stuck on food off
Xiomara R.
Bronx, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love Palmolive because is tough on my dishes but not on my hands gets the job done and smells absolutely fantastic great buy👍
Cris D.
San Antonio, TX
This Palmolove Fusion Clean is so good! Aromatic and gentle on my hands. I actually prefer the scent over all other dishsoaps
Maira G.
Hood River, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I got this as a free sample and I really like how tough this soap is on grease and how clean and fresh smelling the soap is.
Amber Z.
Orlando, FL
Love this stuff. Gets the job done really well. Breaks up old food and leaves everything very clean. Smells really wonderful.
cecilia b.
Bakersfield, CA
I love this product every since influenster sent it to me to try it out. I love the smell and how clean it leaves the dishes.
Bree F.
New London, MO
I got this in the super mom vox box and it works great! It really cuts the grease in my pans. And it smells really good too.
Tami S.
Pottsville, AR
I received this in my momvoxbox and I love it. It cleans very well. It's easy to clean off the stuck in grease with dishsoap.
Katie W.
Lakeland, FL
This soap is amazing . I love the way it smells . I even use to clean my garbage disposal. Makes it smell like fresh limes .
Brittany J.
Middleton, WI
Baking soda is a very easy way to get things that are almost not possible to clean, clean. Also I LOVE the smell of this soap
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Dori D.
Henderson , TX
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?