BY PALMOLIVE #59 in Dish Soap

• Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smel...6 Answers
  • Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?8 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it...6 Answers
Joanne H.
I had received this in a voxbox awhile ago and loved it. The smell is great and it gets stuck on food off my dishes fast. I have been looking for it since I got it in that voxbox and can't find it in my local grocery store, so disappointing. If I could find it again I would stock up.
Courtney N.
Palmolive is my go to dish detergent. It's highly concentrated so a little goes a very long way. I have to hand wash all my dishes because I do not have a dish washer. This makes those stuck on foods come off that much easier so I'm not slaving away and scrubbing till my arms fall off!
Kiara I.
Lodi, NJ
When I found this gem I was hesitant about trying it. Like will that baking soda and lime actually make a difference? Let me tell ya, it does! I've replaced all my Dish soap with this!!
Shannon G.
Louisville, KY
This is my favorite scent. It smells like limes but not overwhelming. I found it on sale at the grocery store one day and have been buying it ever since. It cleans with no residue and rinses clean.

Farrah T.
Mountain View, CA
I usually pick this up in bulk from costco and it lasts me a year since a little bit goes a long way with this soap so its defiantly a great value for price, it gets the job done an smells wondeful!
Lakia J.
Toledo, OH
This smells so good. It is a refreshing scent and not overwhelming. The bubbles stay all throughout my dishwashing. Doesn't leave any residue and rinses off the dishes well. Gets the dishes cleaned. Doesn't dry out my hands at all. I like it and will buy it again.
Jennifer H.
I am usually not a fan of Palmolive dish soap, but this one was really good! It really got the dishes clean and left a nice feeling on my hands; it was really gentle on my hands. Overall, a very nice soap to use, and I would recommend it to others to use as well.
Dynisha C.
Hutto, TX
I was really pleased with the refreshing clean this product left on my dishes. It is a great grease fighter and it leaves my dishes fresh. I recommend trying this product. It is not very expensive. It is about average in cost in comparison to Dawn.
carrie l.
Waterbury, CT
Bought this for the first time a few weeks ago, because it was on sale. I fell in love with it, was sad I should have bought more. It smelled amazing, I didnt need a lot on my sponge. Really cleaned my dishes, pots and pans. Will definitely buy it agian
Viviana V.
Duncanville, TX
Thanks to influenster they sent me a travel size of this and it was amazing now is this dish liquid is one of my top favorites it cleans real good and you will love it the baking soda makes it most extra clean I will buy this product over and over again.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Dori D.
Henderson, TX
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?