Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime uploaded by Danielle T.Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime uploaded by Briana J.Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda and Lime uploaded by Suzanne P.See all 160 photos

BY PALMOLIVE #15 in Dish Soap

• Does it clean letter then the regular...It does work better than the r... 6 Answers
  • Does this dish soap work good? How's ...I personally think it works gr... 7 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love ...I found it at my local Harris ... 5 Answers
Photos (160)
Alexia G.
Alexia G.
Very affordable, works great has a nice scent as well and they offer others.
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Penns Grove, NJ
Received this from my SuperMomVoxBox and haven't used any other brand since.
Merima B.
Merima B.
Smells amazing and cleans the grease and stains from dishes so well. love it
Jacqueline R.
Jacqueline R.
I think out of all the palmolive soaps this one is the best one yet! Its lit
Poelly M.
Poelly M.
I love palmolive dish soap... It cleans very well and de smell is amazing...
Chelsea F.
Chelsea F.
Columbus, MT
This soap smells amazing! It brightens my whole kitchen and is so effective.
Ferne M.
Ferne M.
Hampton Bays, NY
I received this product free and thought I'd give it a shot. I love it! It's thick so you don't need much. I used it the first time like my old brand and i had bubbles everywhere. I like the lime scent. And I can tell there is baking soda In the detergent because. There is a slight scent of it and it makes the dishes sparkle. It has serious cleaning detergents. I made oven baked fried chicken and the dish was a mess. I put a few drops of this detergent in the pan added a little water and walked away. I let it soak for about 15 minutes and rinsed the dish clean....very little scrubbing was needed. Great product!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Kettle Island, KY
This is very effective at removing tough stains. I find that you don't have to let things sit and soak as long with this one. I love the fragrance. It's very refreshing and clean. I usually don't have a favorite dish soap and will just buy whatever is on sale. But since trying this one, I have repurchased it over and over again. It really is a great product.
Leanee M.
Leanee M.
Mount Clemens , MI
I usually buy the original Palmolive but meijer was out last week. I'm not huge on scents but they had this and it wasn't a strong scent so I thought to try it. I love it! The scent is perfect, light but a light tinge of lime and the baking soda helps a ton when getting food that has sat for a bit off the dishes. Will be switching to this!
Kailyn M.
Kailyn M.
Emmett
Smells great, cleans grease very well and stuck on food. I usually fill the sink with hot water and pour a little of the soap to make bubble and wash the dishes. If food is really stuck in I let it soak for a little bit
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Sidni S.
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.