Add a Photo

Photos (159)
 Taylor   .
Taylor .
Tampa, FL

Love this stuff at my kitchen sink. Smells great and it actually gets the job done. Definitely worth it
Yoshino J.
Yoshino J.
Long Beach, CA

I keep tapping the orange one but it takes me here so... idk. soap is soap. the orange one smells good.
Sara P.
Sara P.
Edwardsville, Pa

Love this dish soap. Very bubbly and cleans the dishes great. This is especially good fir greasy dishes
Tara T.
Tara T.

Cuts through grease in no time, great scent. good value in the container. helps get the dishes cleaned.
Renee R.
Renee R.
Plantation, FL

Cuts through grease and grime. Smells great and a little goes a long way. The price is awesome as well.
Jenna F.
Jenna F.
N Huntingdon, PA

Just recently tried this soap and loved it! Gets your dishes nice and clean and doesn't leave a residue
Nichole H.
Nichole H.
Garland, TX

I received this in my last VoxBox and I never thought I could love a dish soap but this stuff is great!
Kellie B.
Kellie B.
HOUMA, LA

I love this new scent. It cleans amazingly and smells really good. Its my favorite scent of palmolive.
Natalie J.
Natalie J.
Bastrop, LA

Great product for washing dishes by hand, I don't find it as drying as the other dish soaps out there.
Jeannie F.
Jeannie F.

Husband felt the ecologically responsible soaps didn't work well, so he bought this one -- we love it.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX

Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Cyndi C.
Cyndi C.
Proctorville, OH

How well does this work on things other than dishes? I asking about things oven racks or other things of that nature?

Join Now