Add a Photo

#13 in Dish Soap

Photos (159)
Alejandra C.
Alejandra C.

Takes out all the bad odors and leaves everything clean and odorless. I will recommend this product
Amy M.
Amy M.
Franklin, NC

Love the scents this brand makes. Is not as harsh on your hands as some other brands. Decent price.
Sakina D.
Sakina D.
East Orange, NJ

The smell is AMAZING! It lingers on in the air after you wash the dishes. It also cleans the dishes
This is a great product and leaves my things that i eat on squeaky clean i love it. I recommend it.
Bethany G.
Bethany G.
El Paso, TX

Great detergent for stuck on foods and general dish washing. Also has a lively and pleasant scent.
angela d.
angela d.
Milton, MA

Another one of my favorites I actually received this in a Vox box a few months back and I loved it
Trish W.
Trish W.
Bentonville, AR

I received this in the moms box. I've since bought it twice more. It cleans good and smells good!!
Edona J.
Edona J.
Danbury, CT

I also love this amazing dish soap it cleans my dishes so nice and its smells so amazing i love it
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.

Foams up immensely, which I love. It doesn't have a large scent profile but it gets rid of odors.
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
Dallas, TX

This is great my mom always buys tgis for the dishes epecially when we have a family dinner night
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Br'Sade B.

Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Sidni S.
Sidni S.

Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?
Dori D.