BY PALMOLIVE #27 in Dish Soap

• Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?8 Answers
  • Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it...6 Answers
Ivy V.
Maiden
I like this dish soap because it can take off grease and oil on pot...I'll keep buying this product because it work wonderful.
Ashley J.
Parma, OH
Love using palmolive! so glad i received this in my voxbox. the smell is amazing and it works really good on those messy pans!
Tracy L.
Newville, AL
Great product!!!! Works really well on cleaning dishes to a sparkling shine and all the scents they have is great smelling too
Sasha H.
Roanoke, VA
Love this. I use a dishwasher but? Like to clean food off my plates Peter to placing them in the dishwasher. This works great.
amelia m.
This is one of my favorite dish soaps! Im obsessed with the lime scent its very fresh and light great for all times of the year
Rachel J.
Frankfort, KY
Loving my new soap I just received the other day! It really cuts the grease and works great(smells fantastic too I might add!)!
Marissa C.
Jacksonville, FL
My favorite soap to use. Very affordable. Smells great. Suds easy. Don't have to use much. Can be found at most grocery stores
sandra g.
i like this sopa but urs nit the one i usually get the smell and taste stays on dishes and when u drink all u smell is the soap
Misty P.
Paul, ID
I love the smell of this product and how clean and shiny it leaves my dishes. I love the different fragrances it has as well.
Arrielle E.
Cincinnati, OH
So much better than gain. Up to par with Dawn. Smells great. I love the look and how the bottle doesn't fall out of my hands.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Dori D.
Henderson , TX
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?